Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos (56320 Views)

IPOB Breathes Fire: Our Members Have Orders To Attack Igbo Govs Abroad / President Buhari Fulfils His Promise To Igbo Traders In Aba (photos, Videos) / 13.5m Nigerians Voted Without PVC In 2015 – 75% In States Won By Buhari - Cable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jun 09, 2022
olas24u:

You are writing bullshit,Lagos Island is different from Lagos state.the stool of Lagos is of Benin origin ,only Lagos Island not Lagos state.aworis and beninzs has inter tribal wars in which benin,s took over and installed the oba called Ado.please you can rewrite it.

Provide proof to your claim.

Perhaps you can help us share your magical time travel with you, so that we can witness the story which you are telling. What I am saying however is backed by eye-witness written document: Lagos, all of it and its environs were part of Benin. Fact.
Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos by olas24u(f): 9:29pm On Jun 09, 2022
Ghostwon81:

I guess your magical powers told you I were igbo...
Perhaps it happened at the same time your magic was making you do time traval to the 1400's.

Igbos are always opposing yorubas ,and they are the reason this country has been like this for a long time .they don't want restructuring and are always ready to play the spoliers game.
Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos by Invitationn: 9:29pm On Jun 09, 2022
Discovery4today:

Stop asking unreasonable question, Igbo traders have union in Alaba, they made an announcement that they'll shut down their Shops to go and register for their PVC, only for them to be attacked in the process. Yoruba traders didn't close their Shops in Alaba, If you are not in Alaba Stop asking unreasonable question
You're mischievously nurturing a narrative.

The SP pointed out it wasn't about Igbos in your post yet, you are hell-bent on shoving the "everybody hates" Igbos narrative down our throats.
This victim mentality is disgusting.
Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos by EndNigeria: 9:31pm On Jun 09, 2022
Ghostwon81:

My friend, most people in Lagos today have nothing to do with the indigenous people of Lagos. Lagos is a victim of extensive migration: slave returnees from Brazil, "yoruba" from neighbouring towns, haussa, Igbo, ijaw...
The original owners of Lagos were part of Benin empire. And the Oba of Lagos was directly chosen by the Oba of Benin to rule Lagos on his behalf.

Its Ijaw.
Ijaw own Lagos
Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos by israelp(m): 9:32pm On Jun 09, 2022
One PVC machine for dat large crowds..... sad
Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos by olas24u(f): 9:32pm On Jun 09, 2022
Ghostwon81:

Provide proof to your claim.

Perhaps you can help us share your magical time travel with you, so that we can witness the story which you are telling. What I am saying however is backed by eye-witness written document: Lagos, all of it and its environs were part of Benin. Fact.

If you are calling only Lagos Island Lagos ,then you don't know Lagos, epe ,is ijebu ,ikorodu was part of remo and they are ijebus ,but part of Lagos ,badagry is Lagos ,mushin is Lagos ,oshodi is Lagos a Nupe name and so on ,somolu.etc
Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos by ozowarac: 9:33pm On Jun 09, 2022
who re you to tell/force people where to vote ?

olas24u:

You hated awolowo, and connived with northerners to send him to jail,you voted tofa against MKO,you voted obj and ex military man against a civilian olu falae,the choice of the yorubas ,they just concluded a primary elections in APC and majority of the hate writings and opposition came from igbos.you will never change .you predict tomorrow based on yesterday.
Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos by 8stargeneral: 9:34pm On Jun 09, 2022
Taye4j:

You go chop beating again. Lol
I know say na Una plan..but Una go fail..idiot
Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos by 8stargeneral: 9:34pm On Jun 09, 2022
Taye4j:

I'm sure your figure is from IPOB's bureau of statistics. Shameless idiots.
clown
Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jun 09, 2022
EndNigeria:

Its Ijaw.
Ijaw own Lagos
Ijo in precolonial days had only a very small piece of land, ijo country was indeed very little, and most of ijo people were engaged in piracy and other sorts of criminal acts in the precolonial era. The local armies were always chasing the ijo pirates away. So no, ijo do not own Lagos.
Ijo should stop misrepresenting themselves to the world. Your ancestors were pirates, not land owners, nor state builders, just parasites.
Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos by TheRealestGuy(m): 9:37pm On Jun 09, 2022
OriOko88:
Na so na. Make dem go register for south east na..that's how hausas do. They travel to their villages in d north to register and vote.
Unlike the ingrate ibos..who live with us but will still want to vote against our interest. Mk all of them go register PVC for south east to vote for obi nw undecided

Lagos will always be home to all Nigerians. It has transcended being owned by any one tribe into a cosmopolitan city.

You're just a slave in love with his chains!
Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos by olas24u(f): 9:38pm On Jun 09, 2022
ozowarac:
who re you to tell/force people where to vote ?

You can't hate people and still live with them and wishing them bad .
Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jun 09, 2022
olas24u:

You can't hate people and still live with them and wishing them bad .
Perhaps yoruba migrate back to Brazil and Igbo migrate back to Enugu ...like that we would all be happy ...?
Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos by Bigchristo22(m): 9:39pm On Jun 09, 2022
Discovery4today:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xpVU57xmgw
Thugs Attacks Igbo Traders Who Went To Register For PVC In Lagos

These are Lagosians in Ojo Local Govt of Lagos Lagos thugs stopped and chased them away from registering to vote - next year, they'll chase many of you out of polling units if care is not taking.

This is coming days after the traders announced that they will be shutting down their shops today to get their PVCs ahead of the 2023 presidential election.

https://twitter.com/Chude__/status/1534892019520360450?t=suasaSYUBo_qNS2fes3y1A&s=19

https://twitter.com/BenHundeyin/status/1534931045031858181

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7167527/operation-get-pvc-alaba-international
So PVC registration is now a threat to people now right?
Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos by Juoflife1(f): 9:39pm On Jun 09, 2022
I don't have time for this. Oga stay here and carry tribe for head. I'm out.
olas24u:

Which taxes do you pay in Lagos ,the business you do in economics is called dumping .the industries are the one paying taxes that makes Lagos to generate 50billion monthly not Igbo traders.
Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos by olas24u(f): 9:43pm On Jun 09, 2022
Ghostwon81:

Perhaps yoruba migrate back to Brazil and Igbo migrate back to Enugu ...like that we would all be happy ...?

It's our ancestral home ,and we have ijaws ,isokos ,ilajes ,hausas,fulanis, berom ,tiv people,it is only a particular tribe that act in strange ways .like claiming ownership of every where ,trying to contest has governor etc.things you don't accept in your place,you are unfriendly with outsiders.
Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jun 09, 2022
olas24u:

If you are calling only Lagos Island Lagos ,then you don't know Lagos, epe ,is ijebu ,ikorodu was part of remo and they are ijebus ,but part of Lagos ,badagry is Lagos ,mushin is Lagos ,oshodi is Lagos a Nupe name and so on ,somolu.etc
I don't think you even understand what we are talking about.

https://gallica.bnf.fr/ark:/12148/btv1b8595583b.r=Benin?rk=150215;2
https://gallica.bnf.fr/ark:/12148/btv1b530530714

Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos by olas24u(f): 9:47pm On Jun 09, 2022
Juoflife1:
I don't have time for this. Oga stay here and carry tribe for head. I'm out.

Second hand clothing,spare part ,fake drugs are all called dumping ,companies like Nigerian berries,larfarge cement ,dangote , seven up,Coca-Cola,,the Indians the Lebanese,the Syrians,the chinese.with all quoted companies on the Nigerian stock exchange with headquarters in lagos.you pay but ,the industries are the major contributors.
Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jun 09, 2022
olas24u:

It's our ancestral home ,and we have ijaws ,isokos ,ilajes ,hausas,fulanis, berom ,tiv people,it is only a particular tribe that act in strange ways .like claiming ownership of every where ,trying to contest has governor etc.things you don't accept in your place,you are unfriendly with outsiders.
Your ancestral home is in Brazilian cotton fields, not Lagos. You are just as much a migrant as the igbo.

"Yoruba" in Lagos act a lot like white americans in America, they are migrants who believe the land belongs to their ancestors, while the real owners are still in plain sight. The same white americans would call a Mexican in California a migrant whereas the Mexicans ancestors owned California long before the whites migrated into the area. And of course it is the same white americans who say they hate migrants and who discriminate against migrants...while they themselves are migrants...

1 Like

Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos by olas24u(f): 9:51pm On Jun 09, 2022
Ghostwon81:

Your ancestral home is in Brazilian cotton fields, not Lagos. You are just as much a migrant as the igbo.

Returnee slaves returned home and I have stated those families already..good night
Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jun 09, 2022
olas24u:

Returnee slaves returned home and I have stated those families already..good night
I guess your magical powers made you do another time traval to witness the arrival of the slaves and to locate them and their names with precision, and eventhough by demographic growth their descendants are supposed to be several millions, you magically managed to reduce them to a few family names...
What a magician you are...
Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos by jaxxy(m): 9:56pm On Jun 09, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos by christistruth01: 9:58pm On Jun 09, 2022
Ghostwon81:

Lagos is not part of "yorubaland" eventhough you yoruba with your Fake History keep claiming otherwise. Let people do their legal business and stop the "sophisticated" harassment.
If not you should go back to Brazil where your ancestors migrated from.

P.S: fvck biafra

Your Case is easy

Ok listen to the Oba of Lagos Himself

At 25 mins of the Video below what exactly did the oba of lagos mean when he Said
"I am a yoruba monarch" ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7y0IK0SL9s0&t=1740s

For the one thousandth time What did Oba of lagos mean when he himself told you with his own mouth at 5.45 Minutes "That does not mean Benin are the owners of Lagos”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOsp9VLRFno
Link will take you to the video

If you want to know who the owners of Lagos are Just refuse to pay your Land rent and you will soon find out after they reposses your Land with everything on it
Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jun 09, 2022
christistruth01:

Your Case is easy
Ok listen to the Oba of Lagos Himself
At 25 mins of the Video below what exactly did the oba of lagos mean when he Said
"I am a yoruba monarch" ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7y0IK0SL9s0&t=1740s
For the one thousandth time What did Oba of lagos mean when he himself told you with his own mouth at 5.45 Minutes "That does not mean Benin are the owners of lagos”

Link will take you to the video
If you want to know who the owners of Lagos are Just refuse to pay your Land rent and you will soon find out after they reposses your Land with everything on it

You like to take things out of context and even modify them completely.
Oba of Lagos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TvaiC_djW8o

The misquote which you are making was when the Oba of Lagos said: " Benin [city] and Lagos were part of the same [country] but Lagos does not belong to the Benin's"
You see the country to which Lagos and Benin [city] belong to is called Benin kingdom and it was ruled by the Oba of Benin.
By "Benins" the Oba of Lagos is refereeing to the people of Edo state. So now ask yourself: does California belong to the people of Washington ?
No, California belongs to the people of California, but California and Washington are part of the same country of which Washington is the capital.

Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos by Flora2Sweet: 10:03pm On Jun 09, 2022
Who be dis one

sokera:
you can go to your state of origin to register and vote there … you should be more concerned about your state of origin governor than yoruba land governor… una never see anything … this is just testing the microphone.. MC will deal with you guys that thing you can determine who governor our region …
Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos by Nnaworo(m): 10:07pm On Jun 09, 2022
Discovery4today:

Stop asking unreasonable question, Igbo traders have union in Alaba, they made an announcement that they'll shut down their Shops to go and register for their PVC, only for them to be attacked in the process. Yoruba traders didn't close their Shops in Alaba, If you are not in Alaba Stop asking unreasonable question
Any other tribe in Alaba besides Igbos are errand boys.
Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos by christistruth01: 10:12pm On Jun 09, 2022
Ghostwon81:

Oba of Lagos:

I gave you the full Video

You carefully chose the one that Cut off where the Oba of Lagos told you with his own mouth that Benin Are not the owners of Lagos because the Truth gave you Bellyache

Lagos is 100% Aworiland and Awori are Yorubas

90% of Lagos Was even Carved out of Awolowo's Western Region in 1967
Ikeja was the Capital

Lagos is Yorubaland
Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jun 09, 2022
christistruth01:

I gave you the full Video

You carefully chose the one that Cut off where the Oba of Lagos told you with his own mouth that Benin Are not the owners of Lagos because the Truth gave you Bellyache

Lagos is 100% Aworiland and Awori are Yorubas

Lagos is Yorubaland

Try and quote me well:

Ghostwon81:

You like to take things out of context and even modify them completely.
Oba of Lagos:

The misquote which you are making was when the Oba of Lagos said: " Benin [city] and Lagos were part of the same [country] but Lagos does not belong to the Benin's"
You see the country to which Lagos and Benin [city] belong to is called Benin kingdom and it was ruled by the Oba of Benin.
By "Benins" the Oba of Lagos is refereeing to the people of Edo state. So now ask yourself: does California belong to the people of Washington ?
No, California belongs to the people of California, but California and Washington are part of the same country of which Washington is the capital.

So I don't know exactly whom you are referring to as awori, but I know Lagos is not "yorubaland", it never has been and never will be.

Ghostwon81:

"Yoruba" in Lagos act a lot like white americans in America, they are migrants who believe the land belongs to their ancestors, while the real owners are still in plain sight. The same white americans would call a Mexican in California a migrant whereas the Mexicans ancestors owned California long before the whites migrated into the area. And of course it is the same white americans who say they hate migrants and who discriminate against migrants...while they themselves are migrants...

Ghostwon81:

I don't think you even understand what we are talking about.

https://gallica.bnf.fr/ark:/12148/btv1b8595583b.r=Benin?rk=150215;2
https://gallica.bnf.fr/ark:/12148/btv1b530530714

My friend, most people in Lagos today have nothing to do with the indigenous people of Lagos. Lagos is a victim of extensive migration: slave returnees from Brazil, "yoruba" from neighbouring towns, haussa, Igbo, ijaw...
The original owners of Lagos were part of Benin empire. And the Oba of Lagos was directly chosen by the Oba of Benin to rule Lagos on his behalf.
Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos by Valkc2021(m): 10:19pm On Jun 09, 2022
CHAI
Whoever played lotto with your brain will never know peace.
Continue!
Omo ale!
helinues:
Sebi Igbo's are the only trader in Alaba market

See how inferiority complex is doing some people shaka shaka

To set the record straight, all the non indegenes in Lagos with PVC are not even up to 500k cos it's a measure to check balance non indegenes influence across all the states in Nigeria.

Why should Igbo's registering their PVC be a threat to anyone. How many PVC's have they collected in their region?
Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos by Valkc2021(m): 10:22pm On Jun 09, 2022
How many yoruba shops are in n the whole of Alaba?
Keep deceiving your self
helinues:

You know , you deliberately skipped my question.

Are the Igbo's the only tribe in Alaba market?
Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos by christistruth01: 10:23pm On Jun 09, 2022
Ghostwon81:

Try and quote me well:

Don' let me School you on the Yoruba History and ownership of Lagos

You Probably don't even know that Badagry was the Alaafin of Oyo's Sea Port

Just make sure you always pay your Land rent on time or else you will discover who are the owners of Lagos after they take back their Land with everything on it
Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jun 09, 2022
christistruth01:

You Probably don't even know that Badagry was the Alafin of Oyo's Sea Port
Stop telling lies, oyo had zero contact with the sea.
Soon enough you will rename the Bight of Benin into "Bight of oyo". People don't trust you yoruba because you lie too much.

It would be amazing if an ignorant and fanatical yoruba lying biggot could actually "school" me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

‘I’ve Accepted My Fate’ — Sunday Igboho Speaks From Beninoise Prison / President Buhari Appoints Personal Staff (See Full List) / Navy Shoots Unknown Gunmen Dead In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.