Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,085 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:24 PM

Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos (56225 Views)

IPOB Breathes Fire: Our Members Have Orders To Attack Igbo Govs Abroad / President Buhari Fulfils His Promise To Igbo Traders In Aba (photos, Videos) / 13.5m Nigerians Voted Without PVC In 2015 – 75% In States Won By Buhari - Cable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos by edeodde: 6:48pm On Jun 09, 2022
Sad
Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos by Tobijays: 6:48pm On Jun 09, 2022
Validated:
Igbos need to get guns ready as was done in Kano then. Any fim, you kill one, the rest will run into Osun caves. I know them. Years back when I was building, that was how about 40 of them gathered and stopped work on site. I immediately called the Area Commander, who sent his team. Once those one shot one bullet into the air, all of them vanished.
let them secure you 24/7 because if those boys mean you you entirely wasted

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos by Sholaco: 6:49pm On Jun 09, 2022
ALCOHOLKILLS:

You ask very stupid question, you're too old for being a dumbass
Hahahahahaha your tribe derived pleasure in insulting people online undecided anyway, you are under the influence smiley

1 Like

Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos by chizidgreat(m): 6:49pm On Jun 09, 2022
The fear of Peter Obi is catching haters of Nigeria. Unfortunately, they think Peter Obi is representing the Igbos. Unknown to them, Peter Obi is coming to liberate our nation from political decay

Youths of Nigeria, get sense in Jesus name even if it is this once

God bless H.E, Mr. Peter Obi, the incoming President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos by tfelicityk(m): 6:49pm On Jun 09, 2022
People propagating false news are cursed... Others do it for money while do it to cause crisis in some regions in the Nation
Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos by helinues: 6:49pm On Jun 09, 2022
arantess:

Stop being foolish on this platform

All you enablers and supporters of evil will reap same in due course

The aggressive set of people are here . They must surely blame others for what whey could have been responsibilie for
Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos by EtataJo: 6:49pm On Jun 09, 2022
LOOSE THAT BELLY FAT (Guaranteed weight loss)

Excessive weight leads to various unpleasant health conditions like Diabetes, high blood pressure, stroke, low sexual performance and others.

With our solution, you can melt all that weight just in a matter of weeks

Check my profile link on how to start

https://www.nairaland.com/etatajo
Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos by Ddokie: 6:49pm On Jun 09, 2022
YoungBlackRico:
If you go there register/collect your pvc and go home, we probably won't be hearing this. But knowing you people for who you are. Una probably go there go dey insult una papa age mate and we don't do that here. You do anyhow you see anyhow henceforth.

Why you dey talk like this this guy? How many times igbo man don abuse you or person wen you know?

7 Likes

Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos by Lightorder: 6:49pm On Jun 09, 2022
helinues:
Sebi Igbo's are the only trader in Alaba market

See how inferiority complex is doing some people shaka shaka
rat , your shop number is what ?

2 Likes

Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos by NoToPile: 6:50pm On Jun 09, 2022
It's basically crowd control, the people were too much and the officials were overwhelmed.

It's natural for this to happen because of the sheer amount of people that turned up today for pvc and considering we are hardly orderly in this country...

People have been collecting pvcs there all these while.

Look at the way they are crowding the official.

They should have phased the closure of Alaba section by section, you don't expect everybody from Alaba to visit the office and there won't be chaos.
Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos by Crixxx: 6:50pm On Jun 09, 2022
Arysexy:

Yoloba coward hiding under Benin name.

Ozwor

Lol you catch the oba orangutan

3 Likes

Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos by olancho: 6:50pm On Jun 09, 2022
This is very bad. My wife went to transfer her own PVC to our current location she was frustrated even those traders that came to register too was equally facing the same thing. This is not democracy. Allow people to register and vote their preferred candidates.

15 Likes

Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jun 09, 2022
Opolopoopolonio:
I don't support violence of any kind angry

But piggiddiootts would do well by relocating their PVC to the yeast so that their votes can truly count

You can't be in Lagos and be working against the interest of Yorubas.

Northerners always go back home to vote. Smart people. cool

so their money is good for Lagos but not for them to stay and vote for their conscience. Bros you are just a lost soul and a real embarrassment to your parents that sired you.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos by Foolishbuhari: 6:50pm On Jun 09, 2022
Arysexy:

Yoloba coward hiding under Benin name.

Ozwor
Very big fool nai that guy be! No Benin man go dey suck tifnubu balls like that.

6 Likes

Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos by helinues: 6:50pm On Jun 09, 2022
Digixtreme:
They make up over 80%

Pure bunkum lies . Majority of the traders in Alaba are Yoruba's
Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos by olas24u(f): 6:51pm On Jun 09, 2022
joeyfire:
This is how they used thugs to attack igbos trying to vote in Lagos in 2019. Okay o

You want to come and divide the Lagos votes ,go and register and vote in igboland

4 Likes

Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos by Sholaco: 6:51pm On Jun 09, 2022
virus05:

Just imagine this re-tar-d
Hahahahahaha this tribe are filled with bitterness grin
Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos by 2good2hear(m): 6:52pm On Jun 09, 2022
helinues:

Let's assuming you dodged my question.

Are Igbo's the only tribe in Alaba trying to secure their PVC?
I use to think you have sense; but nope... You really proved me wrong...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos by Sunnyja: 6:52pm On Jun 09, 2022
Cypress042:
Men with rock balls grin
This is how they hope to win the presidency. Very soon, one man will tell you how people will run into the Lagoon if they don't vote APC. Shame.

11 Likes

Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos by helinues: 6:52pm On Jun 09, 2022
Lightorder:
rat , your shop number is what ?

Shop? This one don dey use his situation to judge others

Ask about my company address instead

1 Like

Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos by baretalk: 6:52pm On Jun 09, 2022
Fake news.
Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos by Olowosaudi(m): 6:52pm On Jun 09, 2022
Badegob:
Tinubu thugs

Abeg just divide this kontry
Hmmm. Why don't you go to your home state then and see if you will survive? Yoruba people are very accommodating and tolerant people and they allow the IGBOs to live in their home states and build houses without disturbances. Igbos should learn to be humble if they don't want a repeat of what happened between 1967 to 1970, which am sure you were not born yet. Am not Yoruba incase you might think but I like them because they are accomodating ooo. Peace

1 Like

Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos by CaptainFM1: 6:53pm On Jun 09, 2022
Discovery4today:

Stop asking unreasonable question, Igbo traders have union in Alaba, they made an announcement that they'll shut down their Shops to go and register for their PVC, only for them to be attacked in the process. Yoruba traders didn't close their Shops in Alaba, If you are not in Alaba Stop asking unreasonable question

I'm a Yoruba and I don't understand how closing/shutting down someone shop to register for PVC affects others. Pls clarify me on this.

3 Likes

Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos by YoungBlackRico(m): 6:53pm On Jun 09, 2022
Ddokie:

Why you dey talk like this this guy? How many times igbo man don abuse you or person wen you know?
Bro we dey this nairaland together o. And no be ghost be these guys online, all these people saying all these shyt online are the people offline too. May we no dey lie to ourselves abeg.
Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos by Tonnierichy(m): 6:53pm On Jun 09, 2022
FalseProphet1:
This is what the op on this thread rightfully pointed out

https://www.nairaland.com/7162750/why-nigerians-feel-se-isnt

When I went through his thread I couldn't agree more with him, if Igbo are 5%, dot in the circle, irrelevant, why not leave us alone to vote for our choice? Why do they keep frustrating us if we aren't relevant.

I see Peter Obi getting 8 million votes next year.

This I have seen.
You are not seeing clearly
Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos by OriOko88(m): 6:53pm On Jun 09, 2022
Na so na. Make dem go register for south east na..that's how hausas do. They travel to their villages in d north to register and vote.
Unlike the ingrate ibos..who live with us but will still want to vote against our interest. Mk all of them go register PVC for south east to vote for obi nw undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos by Lightorder: 6:54pm On Jun 09, 2022
helinues:

You know , you deliberately skipped my question.

Are the Igbo's the only tribe in Alaba market?
yes. They are the only tribe that mandated their own to shutdown and go for their PVC . I was there yesterday at 11:30am . This reason is why I didn’t go back to buy my stuffs today. Hausas were not asked to shutdown. Yorubas there are just collecting owoda , they have no shop. The baba ijebu shops they usually have are always along the road , outside the gate

Have I answered your stupid question

12 Likes

Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos by NNtv(m): 6:54pm On Jun 09, 2022
Men should mobilize and deal with those Cowards called Afonja.
There Fulani is having a field day in Ondo but their hate for the Igbos will not give them common sense.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos by CheapHomes1: 6:54pm On Jun 09, 2022
Discovery4today:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xpVU57xmgw
Thugs Attacks Igbo Traders Who Went To Register For PVC In Lagos

These are Lagosians in Ojo Local Govt of Lagos Lagos thugs stopped and chased them away from registering to vote - next year, they'll chase many of you out of polling units if care is not taking.

This is coming days after the traders announced that they will be shutting down their shops today to get their PVCs ahead of the 2023 presidential election.

https://twitter.com/Chude__/status/1534892019520360450?t=suasaSYUBo_qNS2fes3y1A&s=19

https://twitter.com/BenHundeyin/status/1534931045031858181

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7167527/operation-get-pvc-alaba-international

Look at the police PRO justifying the attack. is it because the market wasnt closed in phases that the traders were attacked ?

6 Likes

Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos by PROUDIGBO(m): 6:54pm On Jun 09, 2022
kponkedenge:
This 2023 elections in Lagos won't be funny. The same MO they used in attacking Igbos not to vote in 2019 Governorship elections is what they will do this time around for presidential elections..... Cos Tinubu is on the ballot.

In fact it will be worst this time.... Thugs will likely be at every polling boot in Lagos on the orders of you know who..... Carried out by MC Oluomo.

Sad but true!

I’ve always said Tinubu is just as crooked, tribalistic, bigoted and anti-Igbo as Buhari is! As Buhari wanted to be president just for the recognition and to direct a disproportionate amount of national wealth and resources to his region/ethnicity, likewise with Tinubu! They are both self-centred, greedy, covetous, tribalistic and anti-Igbo….don’t let anyone deceive you! I would have much preferred a Osibanjo win their ticket than this barely walking disaster with one foot already in the grave! Everyone knows how he sent out his thugs to go disrupt balloting in areas of Lagos with sizeable Igbo populations! The man is a chiselling crook!

11 Likes

Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos by Adek15(m): 6:55pm On Jun 09, 2022
Benitoh:
If you're an Igbo man and you're reading this, quickly go get your PVC.

Do it fast and as soon as possible.lets join hands together and make Peter obi the president.

The time is now.
So it's only Igbo vote that will make Obi president? You people are making some of us who have decided to vote Obi to seriously have a rethink about it.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Banky W, Obanikoro Lose As Labour Party Wins Eti-Osa Federal Constituency Seat / Militants Killed In Maiduguri During Sunday Attacks (Graphic Photos) / Photo: Fashola At Work In His Office In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.