Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,622 members, 7,816,562 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos (56272 Views)

IPOB Breathes Fire: Our Members Have Orders To Attack Igbo Govs Abroad / President Buhari Fulfils His Promise To Igbo Traders In Aba (photos, Videos) / 13.5m Nigerians Voted Without PVC In 2015 – 75% In States Won By Buhari - Cable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jun 09, 2022
Benitoh:
If you're an Igbo man and you're reading this, quickly go get your PVC.

Do it fast and as soon as possible.lets join hands together and make Peter obi the president.

The time is now.

I over concur
Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos by FalseProphet1(m): 7:40pm On Jun 09, 2022
Lionnation:
false prophet are you really Igbo
I'm a Nigerian from the South Eastern part.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos by Kylekent59: 7:40pm On Jun 09, 2022
Instead of condemning the act, some people are here supporting the act and asking useless questions. See what politicians have made us be today. It is finished!!!

1 Like

Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos by Juoflife1(f): 7:40pm On Jun 09, 2022
Igbo people live in Lagos, some were even born here, own properties and pay taxes. Why can they not vote in Lagos. There are lots of stupid people on nairaland walahi

2 Likes

Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jun 09, 2022
PaedophileProph:
This fight that Yoruba miscreants want , they must surely get it soon

The attack on Owo Church may not be from Fulanis trained in Libya.

Yesterday at BRT BUS Terminal at Ikeja, an IBO man in a BRT bus going to Obalende almost cause riot but the Yorubas and BRT officials used diplomacy to avert crisis. He was shouting abusing Tinubu placing curses on Tinubu in a Bus going to Obalende. That was around 2 p.m yesterday.

Our attention was drawn to the terminal from the nearby shopping complex.

This morning, Ohaneze ndigbo made statement attacking, assaulting, blackmailing and harassing Tinubu. Ohaneze ndigbo already launched attack on Tinubu.

Alaba has population. How many people can be registered in a day. The IBOs are looking for problems in Lagos. What they cannot try in Kano, they should not try it in Lagos.

With the population at Alaba, one day is not enough to register everybody (unregistered). You cannot intimidate INEC or Local Council officials. Every requirement needed to be registered must be met.

Every attempt to intimidate INEC officials at the local councils would be severely resisted.

There are Alaba Rago at the other side without any issue.

1 Like

Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos by toujurs: 7:41pm On Jun 09, 2022
OriOko88:

You b mumu.. If yorubas dey suffer..then ibos sufferings na times 10. Cos you lot keep trooping here everyday looking for greener pasture. I'm very sure,na poverty dey Mk Una relocate from that sadeast undecided
What's the ratio of poverty between the igbo's and yoruba's. Go to idumota, trade fair, alaba and computer village. Oga go there and see for your self. Come to festac, surulere, okota, ejigbo and check who rents flats and those renting the face me i slap you, this isn't a brag, but what is happening, yoruba women are even hard working but yoruba has the highest number of lazy men in nigeria than any other tribe.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos by teejoyz: 7:41pm On Jun 09, 2022
Good for them. MC should mobilize battalion thugs to beat hell out of them. You cant leave your region because of poverty and lack of job and come to Yoruba land and be plotting their down fall. If you want to vote your pandorama you can do that in your ugm, ipob terrorist and potopoto states. Ala I mo re oloruburuku set of people

2 Likes

Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos by Lionnation: 7:42pm On Jun 09, 2022
Torubandits
Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos by xynerise: 7:43pm On Jun 09, 2022
teejoyz:
Good for them. MC should mobilize battalion thugs to beat hell out of them. You cant leave your region because of poverty and lack of job and come to Yoruba land and be plotting their down fall. If you want to vote your pandorama you can do that in your ugm, ipob terrorist and potopoto states. Ala I mo re oloruburuku set of people
You are a big Fool

1 Like

Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos by Taye4j: 7:43pm On Jun 09, 2022
DaveDGreat:

You must think everyone is like the Yorubas who were brought up to be uncouth and rash. It's only in Yoruba land that you'll see a man wake his children with curses of "Eni Kure" and siblings telling themselves "Iyalaya e". Who doesn't know you people?

Cowards. Why did they stay afar to throw stones? Shey you saw that the stopped the idiots that wanted to go away with the PVC machine? Next time, you'll be at the receiving end.

Says a tribe who wakes their parents with bicycle kick.

Talking about cowards, you guys are the greatest cowards ever. No wonder Ojukwu ran to Ivory coast and Nnamdiot Cownu ran to Kenya. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos by toujurs: 7:44pm On Jun 09, 2022
babaolofin:

The attack on Owo Church may not be from Fulanis trained in Libya.

Yesterday at BRT BUS Terminal at Ikeja, an IBO man in a BRT bus going to Obalende almost cause riot but the Yorubas and BRT officials used diplomacy to avert crisis. He was shouting abusing Tinubu placing curses on Tinubu in a Bus going to Obalende. That was around 2 p.m yesterday.

Our attention was drawn to the terminal from the nearby shopping complex.

This morning, Ohaneze ndigbo made statement attacking, assaulting, blackmailing and harassing Tinubu. Ohaneze ndigbo already launched attack on Tinubu.

Alaba has population. How many people can be registered in a day. The IBOs are looking for problems in Lagos. What they cannot try in Kano, they should not try it in Lagos.

continue chasing shadow, while a ticking time bomb is about to explode.

I hope tinubu wins, but if he doesn't. Haba. If atiku wins. Hmmmm. Let me just mind my business

2 Likes

Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos by Dottormentor: 7:44pm On Jun 09, 2022
Liar, frustration will kill all of una.
Discovery4today:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xpVU57xmgw
Thugs Attacks Igbo Traders Who Went To Register For PVC In Lagos

These are Lagosians in Ojo Local Govt of Lagos Lagos thugs stopped and chased them away from registering to vote - next year, they'll chase many of you out of polling units if care is not taking.

This is coming days after the traders announced that they will be shutting down their shops today to get their PVCs ahead of the 2023 presidential election.

https://twitter.com/Chude__/status/1534892019520360450?t=suasaSYUBo_qNS2fes3y1A&s=19

https://twitter.com/BenHundeyin/status/1534931045031858181

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7167527/operation-get-pvc-alaba-international
Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jun 09, 2022
Opolopoopolonio:
I don't support violence of any kind angry

But piggiddiootts would do well by relocating their PVC to the yeast so that their votes can truly count

You can't be in Lagos and be working against the interest of Yorubas.

Northerners always go back home to vote. Smart people. cool

grin grin grin

Afonja Elede wey dey fear. I thought you said 5% don't count? cheesy

Shey we produced 2 House of Representatives members and 1 Lagos State House of Assembly member in 2015? This time Na Igbo man go be your governor for Lagos.

Let's wait and see how Afonja Eledes would all run away from Ojo.
Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos by Taye4j: 7:45pm On Jun 09, 2022
toujurs:
What's the ratio of poverty between the igbo's and yoruba's. Go to idumota, trade fair, alaba and computer village. Oga go there and see for your self. Come to festac, surulere, okota, ejigbo and check who rents flats and those renting the face me i slap you, this isn't a brag, but what is happening, yoruba women are even hard working but yoruba has the highest number of lazy men in nigeria than any other tribe.

So, you think your 2*2 kiosk is what determines wealth. E ti ya werey

1 Like

Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos by Freedom34: 7:46pm On Jun 09, 2022
NoToPile:
It's basically crowd control, the people were too much and the officials were overwhelmed.

It's natural for this to happen because of the sheer amount of people that turned up today for pvc and considering we are hardly orderly in this country...

People have been collecting pvcs there all these while.

Look at the way they are crowding the official.

They should have phased the closure of Alaba section by section, you don't expect everybody from Alaba to visit the office and there won't be chaos.
I can't even see where anyone was attacked.
These ppl and propaganda ehn?

All i can fathom from what I watched is a kinda prejudiced crowd without control.
Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos by tamdun: 7:46pm On Jun 09, 2022
DaveDGreat:

grin grin grin

Shey in 2015 we produced 2 House of Representatives members (Barr. Rita Orji and Mr. Tony Nwulu) to represent Lagos and also a Member in the Lagos State House of Assembly?

This time, Na Lagos State Governor we go produce and una go cry. Lagos will be hot for you Afonjas this period. Anyhow you want am, you must collect.
We allowed u,that has stopped since we noticed that u guys are ingrate
Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos by Ournolly: 7:47pm On Jun 09, 2022
Esama:
grin We have already know what lead to this I'm a bini man I registered at ifako ijaye without attack from anyone...You will surprised that those people went there to insult Yoruba people. Not only igbo are in lagos other tribe are there without thugs attacking them. grin
Trader closed their shops to register their pvc are there to insult Yoruba people?
You can see the level of your reasoning, can't you?

1 Like

Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos by Angelfrost(m): 7:47pm On Jun 09, 2022
olas24u:

You want to come and divide the Lagos votes ,go and register and vote in igboland

What's the difference?!!

If 600,000 people vote against Tinubu in Lagos or travel en masse to East to vote against him... Is it not the same loss of 600,000 votes?!!

It is really shameful how dull many of you youths sound, even with all the money spent educating you!

3 Likes

Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos by toujurs: 7:48pm On Jun 09, 2022
Taye4j:

So, you think your 2*2 kiosk is what determines wealth. E ti ya werey
it seem you are an illiterate, quoting you was a wasted effort.

The south still has a long way to go in politics. And we blame the north for our stupidity.

1 Like

Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jun 09, 2022
helinues:
Sebi Igbo's are the only trader in Alaba market

See how inferiority complex is doing some people shaka shaka

To set the record straight, all the non indegenes in Lagos with PVC are not even up to 500k cos it's a measure to check balance non indegenes influence across all the states in Nigeria.

Why should Igbo's registering their PVC be a threat to anyone. How many PVC's have they collected in their region?
this should not be pointed out as tribal Tinubu should also give room for people to get there pvc him also need it too unless his plan to do rigging which he will need a hacker to do because 2023 election will not be like 2019
Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos by franchasofficia: 7:48pm On Jun 09, 2022
OriOko88:

Lol.. We can't do without Ibos..but Ibos re the ones jumping from one corner of d country to another,scanvaging all about. How many Yoruba's do u see in d east compare to d ibos in d west. Na una dey constitute nuisances all over d place..perpertrating crimes and fake products.
You want Biafra but you all keep moving from one place to another within d same country you want to opt out from. Una be clowns abeg
That is even the bigger reason why your wealthy tribe need to expel Igbos from Nigeria so they can go perish in their tiny landlocked region, or don't you think that's the most logical thing to do to end their wahala?

At least once they leave and go back to their tiny landlocked country, they will start killing and eating themselves while you sophisticated tribe watch them on your big screens as an entertainment. Honestly if I was in you guys shoes that's what I will be encouraging my people to do because so long as we are in one country with them, they wont leave based on the one Nigeria constitution na

1 Like

Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos by Dopenigga(m): 7:49pm On Jun 09, 2022
ismhab:

Your father is the common enemy.
suck my dlck cunt!
Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jun 09, 2022
00FFT00:

They allow then to exercise their right to vote in their country.
What is Yoruba afraid of?.

Vote where? In Lagos or Anambra?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos by Kpengla(m): 7:49pm On Jun 09, 2022
When thugs and druggies are in power angry

This is simply a foretaste of Tinubu's 2023
Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos by perez100: 7:49pm On Jun 09, 2022
If it's going to be this way, then everybody will arm himself. Hope, when everything will go down in Lagos there eyes will clear. During Endsars, they accused Igbo of burning properties in Lagos but we told them that EndSars were Nigerians from different tribes but they disagreed. Now, they are asking us if Igbos are the only traders in Alaba When we will act, we will also tell them that Igbos are not the only people there.

They have started trouble and I hope they will tell how it started?

1 Like

Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos by chaloskyx: 7:50pm On Jun 09, 2022
You know what igbos just forget 2023 election however for the next 8 years mobilize and sensitize your people to get their pvcs make sure you get millions of igbos registered to make us relevant when we start registering 1million voters in each of our 5 states = 5m voters that number is able to turn around any election result. When that happens PDP and APC would be courting us then we would show them we are relevant in deciding elections for now they don't need you

1 Like

Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos by ismhab(m): 7:50pm On Jun 09, 2022
Dopenigga:
suck my dlck cunt!

Filthy Scumbag
Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos by olas24u(f): 7:50pm On Jun 09, 2022
Angelfrost:

What's the difference?!!

If 600,000 people vote against Tinubu in Lagos or travel en masse to East to vote against him... Is it not the same loss of 600,000 votes?!!

It is really shameful how dull many of you youths sound, even with all the money spent educating you!

So you can vote for the state government of another from a far distance.you also don't have sense.becauwe of your hate ,that is why you have mentioned only the presidential elections.
Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos by teejoyz: 7:50pm On Jun 09, 2022
xynerise:

You are a big Fool

Go to your potopoto republic and be doing your pandorama. If you try your nonsense in our land na Oro we go use chase u comot. Omo Igbo iranu

1 Like

Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos by preciousmetals: 7:50pm On Jun 09, 2022
Yes, alaba market is owned and build by the Igbos
helinues:

You know , you deliberately skipped my question.

Are the Igbo's the only tribe in Alaba market?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Visits President Buhari With Pictures From Lagos Explosion Site / Satchie Emmanuel Etoromi: "Return My Son’s Body For Proper Burial, Stella Oduah" / Fani-Kayode Reacts To Trump's Appointment Of Adebayo Ogunlesi, A Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.