Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,701 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos (56276 Views)

IPOB Breathes Fire: Our Members Have Orders To Attack Igbo Govs Abroad / President Buhari Fulfils His Promise To Igbo Traders In Aba (photos, Videos) / 13.5m Nigerians Voted Without PVC In 2015 – 75% In States Won By Buhari - Cable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos by Bbbw: 8:04pm On Jun 09, 2022
Really
Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos by Diligence: 8:04pm On Jun 09, 2022
See these corrupt politicians should understand that non-indigenes are not given to fear.

I remember when certain Lagos Oba threatened people that they must vote a certain Gubernatorial candidate in Lagos, o boy, come see how thousands went to get their PVCs to vote another person.

God has not given us the spirit of fear, but of power, of love and of a sound mind.

Now watch and see more millions of people turn up for their PVCs. O boy, I see real Revolution!
Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jun 09, 2022
Bobbiee:

We have majority tribes and minority tribes. Benin is one of the minority tribes so you votes basically mean nothing. But Igbos won't be allowed because we have the numbers. That's why

Baba grin grin grin

Abeg Na. This is too much for the Esama idiot. You want him to take sniper this night?
Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos by olas24u(f): 8:05pm On Jun 09, 2022
perez100:
If it's going to be this way, then everybody will arm himself. Hope, when everything will go down in Lagos there eyes will clear. During Endsars, they accused Igbo of burning properties in Lagos but we told them that EndSars were Nigerians from different tribes but they disagreed. Now, they are asking us if Igbos are the only traders in Alaba When we will act, we will also tell them that Igbos are not the only people there.

They have started trouble and I hope they will tell how it started?
You are unfriendly to your host and its people ,instead of changing ,you continue in the same direction of not supporting them politicallyzbut you can make money on their land and use the medical services and go to school there and enjoy BRT buses etc.
Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos by joeyfire(m): 8:05pm On Jun 09, 2022
shortIGBOman:

The Market is still closed. Their Union Chairman don beg tire, we no gree. Hunger go beat them well well, before we have a rethink. grin grin

Olodo rabata grin leave my mentions with your ignorance
https://www.icirnigeria.org/fct-minister-announces-re-opening-of-dei-dei-market/
Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos by VEHINTOLAR: 8:06pm On Jun 09, 2022
Crixxx:
Yorubas feeling intimidated in lagos. Heard they were too scared to engage the guys in a physical fight and preferred to throw stones from afar. Cowards.

Remember this is happening a day or two after Alaba traders made their intentions known that they will be shutting down for the sake of PVC today. So it's obvious they are feeling scared and intimidated.

Igbos across the country really need to unite. Fr fr

Just dey run your mouth anyhow, e dey sweet you,right ! No wahala ! It's beyond certainty that Igbo's terrible mouths will land them in seriously troubles even before the forthcoming election in 2023 . Ode,Yoruba can't engage Igbo in physical fight,no be so ? Don't worry,we know that Anthony Joshua,Odunola Adekunroye and Israel Adesanya are all from your village in alaigbo ! Oponu,ode,omo Igbo !
Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos by olas24u(f): 8:06pm On Jun 09, 2022
joeyfire:

I am not PDP. I used to support AD until Tinubu killed it.
That will be a lie ,Igbos voted obj against olu falae ,the records are on inec websites.olu falae was AD and what yorubas voted.
Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos by Igbojew: 8:07pm On Jun 09, 2022
I hope when Igbos start their own Yorubas will should not come here to cry and play victims.That was how Tinubu sent his annoited tug MC Oluomu to attacked Igbos that came out to vote in 2019 but we are watching and counting.......I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos by 8stargeneral: 8:07pm On Jun 09, 2022
Discovery4today:

They are not, HOW ABOUT THIS, are Igbos the only TRIBE attacked while trying to secure their PVC in Alaba?. YES
In any market in Lagos Igbo's are 85%
Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos by shortIGBOman: 8:08pm On Jun 09, 2022
joeyfire:

Olodo rabata grin leave my mentions with your ignorance
https://www.icirnigeria.org/fct-minister-announces-re-opening-of-dei-dei-market/

Fake news.
We closed down the market till the IPOB Traders get sense.

Tomorrow, when they see trouble, them go run. grin

1 Like

Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos by Taye4j: 8:08pm On Jun 09, 2022
Igbojew:
I hope when Igbos start their own Yorubas will should not come here to cry and play victims.That was how Tinubu sent his annoited tug MC Oluomu to attacked Igbos that came out to vote in 2019 but we are watching and counting.......I am that Igbojew the table shaker

If you are so sure of yourself, start any madness in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos by Taye4j: 8:10pm On Jun 09, 2022
8stargeneral:
In any market in Lagos Igbo's are 85%

I'm sure your figure is from IPOB's bureau of statistics. Shameless idiots.
Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos by olas24u(f): 8:10pm On Jun 09, 2022
Angelfrost:

Okay...

So, I failed to realize you were also talking about gubernatorial as well.

Still, why will anyone vote against someone doing well for the state?!! If they vote for the opposition, is it not also a Yoruba person?!!

Your rant and attack are just childishly misguided as they are bigoted!

This hatred for your fellow Southerners might be the reason why Atiku may end up in Aso Rock to continue the Northern choke hold on this nation.

You seriously need to grow up, and reason like a 21st century youth.

Ask yourself na,you supported agbaje in Lagos,against ambode and you were supporting ambode again against sanwoolu.do you know their caucus?no you don't,but take sides ,using only emotions.
Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos by 8stargeneral: 8:10pm On Jun 09, 2022
No level of intimidations will make us back off
Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos by Killermamba: 8:11pm On Jun 09, 2022
Taye4j:

Shebi that's how your arrogance destroyed you in Abuja, this time, you guy cry blood.
Hahahahaha we are watching. For all of you celebrating tinubu ticket I laugh at you in Chinese, if only you know the north that I know, you will understand. Na empty paper baba carry know this and know peace
Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos by Kylectron: 8:11pm On Jun 09, 2022
joeyfire:
This is how they used thugs to attack igbos trying to vote in Lagos in 2019. Okay o

The city boy is at work cool
That's what he knows how to do best
Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos by Taye4j: 8:11pm On Jun 09, 2022
8stargeneral:
No level of intimidations will make us back off

You go chop beating again. Lol
Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos by 00FFT00(m): 8:11pm On Jun 09, 2022
SARSCoV2:

Vote where? In Lagos or Anambra?

Nigeria!
Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos by olas24u(f): 8:12pm On Jun 09, 2022
Diligence:
See these corrupt politicians should understand that non-indigenes are not given to fear.

I remember when certain Lagos Oba threatened people that they must vote a certain Gubernatorial candidate in Lagos, o boy, come see how thousands went to get their PVCs to vote another person.

God has not given us the spirit of fear, but of power, of love and of a sound mind.

Now watch and see more millions of people turn up for their PVCs. O boy, I see real Revolution!

In ondo state the governor appointmented so many Igbos ,tell me one state in the east ,that have such ?
Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos by Taye4j: 8:12pm On Jun 09, 2022
Killermamba:

Hahahahaha we are watching. For all of you celebrating tinubu ticket I laugh at you in Chinese, if only you know the north that I know, you will understand. Na empty paper baba carry know this and know peace

Don't worry, we are not complaining. Let's wait for 2023 and see who cries.
Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos by TheOgaBoss: 8:13pm On Jun 09, 2022
helinues:

You know , you deliberately skipped my question.

Are the Igbo's the only tribe in Alaba market?
Oga shut up ur syltinking mouth. People like u are the problem of this country, should any Nigerian, whether Igbo or not be denied their constitutional right?

1 Like

Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jun 09, 2022
SARSCoV2:

Look at how you talking as if you talking about Anambra or Abia politics.

Hello! Igbos are a dot in Lagos and little to no impact in deciding who rules the state.

grin grin grin

I just laugh when nimwits like you who have lost touch with the reality on ground makes silly statements.

A mere "dot in Lagos" produced 2 House of Representatives members and 1 Lagos State House of Assembly member (incumbent representing Oshodi) in 2015?

A mere dot but gubernatorial candidates in Lagos were the Igbo isi Agu attire and visit the Ohaneze?

Do you know how much consultations is being done as we speak now with Ndigbo in Lagos? It seems I know more about Lagos politics than you .

No worry, 2023 go loud gan.

1 Like

Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jun 09, 2022
franchasofficia:
Tell your Agbero cum Lagos landlord to order his boys to allow Igbos to exercise their civic right in Lagos. Shebi Igbos are 5%? Allow them vote their 5% in peace.

Yoruba have 100million voters while Igbos have less than 8million voters, so Igbo 5% vote shouldn't be a threat to Baba Bullion Van na....Kano will give him 50million votes, Southwest will give him 90million, with these two alone, Bullion Van has won or don't you think so? Ndi Ara cheesy

You dey mind the Mpamas? Sheybi Police has been deployed to the place. Make the idiots come tomorrow make we see.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos by Diligence: 8:14pm On Jun 09, 2022
Warning!

Don't ever threaten or try to stop anyone who wants to collect their PVCs or who wants to vote their choice.

Reason: you may not get lucky to be beaten and sent to hospital with your bill paid in advance... You may not be alive!

This time round, people are desperate for real Revolution to flush out all these old, corrupt and insensitive politicians...

1 Like

Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos by Angelfrost(m): 8:14pm On Jun 09, 2022
olas24u:

Ask yourself na,you supported agbaje in Lagos,against ambode and you were supporting ambode again against sanwoolu.do you know their caucus?no you don't,but take sides ,using only emotions.

You still haven't explained how that is a problem for you...

Is Agbaje an Igbo man?!! Is Ambode anti-Yoruba?!!

Is everyone in Lagos supposed to vote or support the same person you support?!!

Your rants are still neither here nor there!
Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos by Eastlandx: 8:15pm On Jun 09, 2022
Esama:
grin We have already know what lead to this I'm a bini man I registered at ifako ijaye without attack from anyone...You will surprised that those people went there to insult Yoruba people. Not only igbo are in lagos other tribe are there without thugs attacking them. grin
You people will always be stvpid
Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos by Juoflife1(f): 8:16pm On Jun 09, 2022
Yes, Yoruba people are accomodating and I have nice friends, but How are Igbo people unfriendly? By going to get their PVC? They make money and use brt. Don't they pay taxes? Do you know what a shop pays in Lagos state? If you live abroad and pay taxes, are you not entitled to the benefits the area provides? Make una use una head abeg
olas24u:

You are unfriendly to your host and its people ,instead of changing ,you continue in the same direction of not supporting them politicallyzbut you can make money on their land and use the medical services and go to school there and enjoy BRT buses etc.
Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos by olas24u(f): 8:17pm On Jun 09, 2022
Angelfrost:

You still haven't explained how that is a problem for you...

Is Agbaje an Igbo man?!! Is Ambode anti-Yoruba?!!

Is everyone in Lagos supposed to vote or support the same person you support?!!

Your rants are still neither here nor there!

Forget about it,no one will allow you do you normal havoc every election season .you are not the only tribe in Lagos state.but the only ones that first said Lagos was no man's land.forget the discussion.
Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jun 09, 2022
jrusky:

Read the second paragraph bro.

This is not an attack o igbo pls read the second paragraph and seun should ban the OP that posted this mischievous headline.

Even during Endsarswhen it was cleared that it was Igbo that invaded Oba of Lagos Palace they did not attack any igbo for it so how come pvc will now be the reason for attack?

OP edit this shit pls.

shocked shocked shocked

Yoruba man and lies. What rubbish have I just read? Jesus Christ!

Igbo invaded Oba of Lagos Palace? The videos we all watched where the invader, who were Lagos Island tours, were all speaking Yoruba? Why must you Yorubas be cunning, trickish and mischievous at the same time. This is how someone would digest this trash thinking it's the real thing.

This is why there need to be a penalty for peddling fake news. Chai! God forbid.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply)

Fani-Kayode Reacts To Trump's Appointment Of Adebayo Ogunlesi, A Nigerian / Oludamilola Osinbajo To Wed Oluseun Bakare, VP Announces Engagement Of Daughter / Banky W, Obanikoro Lose As Labour Party Wins Eti-Osa Federal Constituency Seat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.