Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,267 members, 7,815,442 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Road 2023: PVC Problem In The East. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Road 2023: PVC Problem In The East. (1276 Views)

INEC Releases Summary Of 2023 PVC Data / 2023: PVC Collection Difficulties In South East (photos) / Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road? 2023 Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Road 2023: PVC Problem In The East. by Sergio101(m): 7:08pm On Jun 09, 2022
Greetings all.

May I use this Wonderful opportunity to narrate the Ill encounter experienced today all in the name of PVC.

Firstly, A big thank you to the PG's and village chairmen across the east for their wonderful initiative of organising mass registration of PVC. It's indeed a great idea after several meetings of Suggestions.

The long aparty in politics we've been witnessing in the east is now becoming a thing of history. I can say people are trooping in mass to get their PVC (and you definitely know that the word Obi is on thier lips cool ).

So the people of Nkitaku village Agulu (Peter Obi's hometown) organized theirs today. So since I happen to be around for now.....I decided to inspect the whole thing and know what people have in mind.

I'm so shocked from the turnout. Many market women, many elderly persons, Youths...... even the underaged (thou disqualified) came out for it, to be conveyed to the Headquarter. Three loaded Mistibushi Bus were used and people still remain.

When we reached the Headquarter, it's very surprising that some other villages came loaded too. (Thou it's supposed to be as such because Agulu is the second biggest Town in Anambra and among the most populated).

There are many people from other towns too, making the whole place crowded. At least people were close to Thousand.

Now the problem......Is it not a very shameful and shocking thing that In the whole of Anaocha LGA that housed towns like Agulu, Adazi and co.......it is only 2 registration system that were available angry angry. People crowded...... market women, business men that left their work today all jam packed to the mercy of two registration machine...... like WTF angry.

It was very slow and boring. At a point fight broke out in the quest for lines embarassed embarassed.

Reached there 8am but by 1pm can you imagine that it's only about 95 people that has been attended to.

Many people later went home out of anger and frustration. The maximum number of people attended to is roughly about 250 out of about 960 cry cry cry.

It's so so sad.

Please

Anambra1son

SoludoTv, tag others..... please ndị Anambra deserve more
Re: Road 2023: PVC Problem In The East. by Landmack: 7:12pm On Jun 09, 2022
Sergio101:
Greetings all.

May I use this Wonderful opportunity to narrate the Ill encounter experienced today all in the name of PVC.

Firstly, A big thank you to the PG's and village chairmen across the east for their wonderful initiative of organising mass registration of PVC. It's indeed a great idea after several meetings of Suggestions.

The long aparty in politics we've been witnessing in the east is now becoming a thing of history. I can say people are trooping in mass to get their PVC (and you definitely know that the word Obi is on thier lips cool ).

So the people of Nkitaku village Agulu (Peter Obi's hometown) organized theirs today. So since I happen to be around for now.....I decided to inspect the whole thing and know what people have in mind.

I'm so shocked from the turnout. Many market women, many elderly persons, Youths...... even the underaged (thou disqualified) came out for it, to be conveyed to the Headquarter. Three loaded Mistibushi Bus were used and people still remain.

When we reached the Headquarter, it's very surprising that some other villages came loaded too. (Thou it's supposed to be as such because Agulu is the second biggest Town in Anambra and among the most populated).

There are many people from other towns too, making the whole place crowded. At least people were close to Thousand.

Now the problem......Is it not a very shameful and shocking thing that In the whole of Anaocha LGA that housed towns like Agulu, Adazi and co.......it is only 2 registration system that were available angry angry. People crowded...... market women, business men that left their work today all jam packed to the mercy of two registration machine...... like WTF angry.

It was very slow and boring. At a point fight broke out in the quest for lines embarassed embarassed.

Reached there 8am but by 1pm can you imagine that it's only about 95 people that has been attended to.

Many people later went home out of anger and frustration. The maximum number of people attended to is roughly about 250 out of about 960 cry cry cry.

It's so so sad.

Please

Anambra1son

U can imagine

Take this to Twitter sharp and tag pro igbo handles
Re: Road 2023: PVC Problem In The East. by Crixxx: 7:12pm On Jun 09, 2022
Including port Harcourt, bayelsa delta etc it's a headache for the people to get their pvc

1 Like

Re: Road 2023: PVC Problem In The East. by NwaIdeato: 7:14pm On Jun 09, 2022
Are you on Twitter? We are hosting several Twitter spaces to address the problem, PM me your Twitter handle so I can join you in

1 Like

Re: Road 2023: PVC Problem In The East. by Oplomo: 7:14pm On Jun 09, 2022
The votes from the SE in 2023 will shock many people. I dey laugh o.. grin

There is a new motivation...and it will be in the interest of the north/Atiku when figures of voter registration there is super high. So Adamu of INEC (a northerner himself) has everything to gain to ensure massive registration in East. grin

We no go wait for 16 years. Lai..Lai. grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Road 2023: PVC Problem In The East. by Sergio101(m): 7:15pm On Jun 09, 2022
I decided to ask some women on how situation is.

Their reply.....

"Agaghị m ataru Onye bi be ya ụdị ahuhua ọzọ biko"

"I can't be stressing myself for someone in the comfort of his house again"

To make the matter worse, it rained heavily today.

So most of this women I questioned vowed not to come tommorow again.

It was so sad to hear.

Please remember......if Obi fails to have clean paper in the east with margin.....he ain't going anywhere.

We should try and make the processes easier because people are really willing to register but the shortcomings are too much

3 Likes

Re: Road 2023: PVC Problem In The East. by Sergio101(m): 7:17pm On Jun 09, 2022
Landmack:

U can imagine

Take this to Twitter sharp and tag pro igbo handles

Please bro.

You can post it.

Tag Anambra1son of Twitter.

NEFRITIS and co.

I'm not really on Twitter

I lost hope from what I saw today cry
Re: Road 2023: PVC Problem In The East. by Landmack: 7:18pm On Jun 09, 2022
Ipob rascals like CHUKS Edoziem,Simon Ekpa the Abakeleke terrorist,Emma powerless et co will never voice out these plights. Theirs is to fight for Ipob funds and nude pics of their members

1 Like

Re: Road 2023: PVC Problem In The East. by PaChukwudi44(m): 7:19pm On Jun 09, 2022
Oplomo:
The votes from the SE in 2023 will shock many people. I dey laugh o.. grin

There is a new motivation...and it will be in the interest of the north/Atiku when figures of voter registration there is super high. So Adamu of INEC (a northerner himself) has everything to gain to ensure massive registration in East. grin

We no go wait for 16 years. Lai..Lai. grin
God forbid another 16 year wait

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Road 2023: PVC Problem In The East. by yyba: 7:20pm On Jun 09, 2022
South east dosen't need PVC, elections shall hold on monday and there will be sit at home .
Re: Road 2023: PVC Problem In The East. by Sergio101(m): 7:24pm On Jun 09, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

God forbid another 16 year wait

People are coming out in mass for registration.

Can all see smiles in their faces but the process is really sick I must say cry
Re: Road 2023: PVC Problem In The East. by Sergio101(m): 7:29pm On Jun 09, 2022
yyba:
South east dosen't need PVC, elections shall hold on monday and there will be sit at home .

Be fooling yourself

5 Likes

Re: Road 2023: PVC Problem In The East. by Sergio101(m): 7:33pm On Jun 09, 2022
NwaIdeato:
Are you on Twitter? We are hosting several Twitter spaces to address the problem, PM me your Twitter handle so I can join you in

I'm not on Twitter bro

But i will try my best and create account on it
Re: Road 2023: PVC Problem In The East. by Sergio101(m): 7:42pm On Jun 09, 2022
Also please my Igbo brothers around.

I encourage us all to adopt this method of going for mass registration.

If you are among the planning committees of the various villages in Alaigbo, please endeavor to suggest it to the committee.

Map out a special date for general registration of your villagers. Maybe create vehicle available.

Let's all do our best
Re: Road 2023: PVC Problem In The East. by OfoIgbo: 7:45pm On Jun 09, 2022
Sergio101:
Greetings all.

It's so so sad.

Please

Anambra1son

Take to tweeter and tag Christian, Catholic, protestant and Igbo handles.

Make it known that these are also Christian areas that are being disenfranchised
Re: Road 2023: PVC Problem In The East. by Sergio101(m): 7:56pm On Jun 09, 2022
OfoIgbo:

Take to tweeter and tag Christian, Catholic, protestant and Igbo handles.

Make it known that these are also Christian areas that are being disenfranchised

I'm not currently on Twitter bro.

But I urge any Igbo person that viewed this thread to please!!!......help voice out on this.

Registration materials are very little below expectation and is really frustrating people
Re: Road 2023: PVC Problem In The East. by Sergio101(m): 8:12pm On Jun 09, 2022
Crixxx:
Including port Harcourt, bayelsa delta etc it's a headache for the people to get their pvc

It's so sad bro.

Southerners are really on the bad shed cry
Re: Road 2023: PVC Problem In The East. by Sergio101(m): 9:39pm On Jun 09, 2022
Everyone is complaining the same thing

https://www.nairaland.com/7170258/surge-voters-registration-inec-should#113637008

INEC should do more
Re: Road 2023: PVC Problem In The East. by Mrexcell(m): 10:35pm On Jun 09, 2022
Sergio101:
I decided to ask some women on how situation is.

Their reply.....

"Agaghị m ataru Onye bi be ya ụdị ahuhua ọzọ biko"

"I can't be stressing myself for someone in the comfort of his house again"

To make the matter worse, it rained heavily today.

So most of this women I questioned vowed not to come tommorow again.

It was so sad to hear.

Please remember......if Obi fails to have clean paper in the east with margin.....he ain't going anywhere.

We should try and make the processes easier because people are really willing to register but the shortcomings are too much

What exactly have they been doing all these while since the voters registration exercise started many months ago? We nigerians are always used to last minute rush in almost everything.
Re: Road 2023: PVC Problem In The East. by Idiotseverywher: 10:41pm On Jun 09, 2022
Sergio101:
Greetings all.

It's so so sad.

Please

Anambra1son

. That has been the game, to frustrate and reduce the population and number of eligible voters in Igbo land, this game started since 1953
Re: Road 2023: PVC Problem In The East. by BabydiHot(f): 11:06pm On Jun 09, 2022
Sergio101:

People are coming out in mass for registration.

Can all see smiles in their faces but the process is really sick I must say cry
this is where we need Soludo.

all eligible Anambrian must have pvc
Let's pressure Soludo to do something.
he has the connection.
even if INEC officials will make it 24/7 registration I and many other willing Anambrians are willing to contribute to their allowances.
they'll be on shifts.
we must register every adult and youths in Anambra and igbo land
all Nigeria youths must get their pvc ready.
Re: Road 2023: PVC Problem In The East. by BabydiHot(f): 11:09pm On Jun 09, 2022
Idiotseverywher:
. That has been the game, to frustrate and reduce the population and number of eligible voters in Igbo land, this game started since 1953
Igbo leaders should step up and unite to this.
stupid Umahi and co
my blood dey hot like this.
we'll start dealing with these bastards that call themselves igbo leaders soon
Re: Road 2023: PVC Problem In The East. by BabydiHot(f): 11:14pm On Jun 09, 2022
Sergio101:

I'm not currently on Twitter bro.

But I urge any Igbo person that viewed this thread to please!!!......help voice out on this.

Registration materials are very little below expectation and is really frustrating people
kudos brother.

always tag Anambra state government, ABS, sapiensia radio, Soludo, etc.

every Anambra from 18 above must have pvc.
we need to form a group on this.
a voluntary group that will be gathering tokens and incentives to encourage those women and others registering incentives like snacks and minerals, this will be more encouraging.
this is where all these rich men should start coming in.
Anambra only has more than 3 million adult population.
time to do the Kwankwaso in all igbo states.
Re: Road 2023: PVC Problem In The East. by Idiotseverywher: 6:37am On Jun 10, 2022
BabydiHot:
Igbo leaders should step up and unite to this.
stupid Umahi and co
my blood dey hot like this.
we'll start dealing with these bastards that call themselves igbo leaders soon
. That I'd the only way yo deal with the situation
Re: Road 2023: PVC Problem In The East. by Sergio101(m): 11:24am On Jun 10, 2022
BabydiHot:
kudos brother.

always tag Anambra state government, ABS, sapiensia radio, Soludo, etc.

every Anambra from 18 above must have pvc.
we need to form a group on this.
a voluntary group that will be gathering tokens and incentives to encourage those women and others registering incentives like snacks and minerals, this will be more encouraging.
this is where all these rich men should start coming in.
Anambra only has more than 3 million adult population.
time to do the Kwankwaso in all igbo states.

Upon say people dey small today.

But just have a view

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Road 2023: PVC Problem In The East. by Sergio101(m): 11:25am On Jun 10, 2022
And it's only two registration machine again.

This is so sad.

It's simply driving people away
Re: Road 2023: PVC Problem In The East. by BabydiHot(f): 11:44am On Jun 10, 2022
Sergio101:

Upon say people dey small today.

But just have a view
lol
operation na Kwankwaso each state in SE 2023

They won't see that coming.
Re: Road 2023: PVC Problem In The East. by Sergio101(m): 1:21pm On Jun 10, 2022
BabydiHot:
lol
operation na Kwankwaso each state in SE 2023

They won't see that coming.

We will really try our best in the coming election

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Road 2023: PVC Problem In The East. by Anambra1stSon(m): 1:27pm On Jun 10, 2022
Sergio101:
Greetings all.

It's so so sad.

Please

Anambra1son

Acknowledged

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Road 2023: PVC Problem In The East. by Kelsmatuc(m): 1:55pm On Jun 10, 2022
Idiotseverywher:
dis is not true bro....inec announced dis long ago....why didn't we cease that opportunity
Re: Road 2023: PVC Problem In The East. by haffaze777(m): 2:28pm On Jun 10, 2022
Sergio101:
Greetings all.

It's so so sad.

Please

Anambra1son

They should go back the following day,the will surely get it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu Will Regret Dividing South & Fueling Hate Because Of Greed / Hausa Sheikh Tells Members To Vote Atiku Because He's Fair To All Groups (Video) / Lagos Govt May Close Ladipo, Oyingbo Markets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.