Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,654 members, 7,813,210 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:43 AM

Ayade Congratulates Tinubu, Describes Him As Soldier Of Democracy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ayade Congratulates Tinubu, Describes Him As Soldier Of Democracy (262 Views)

Tinubu Describes The Good People Of Ebonyi State As Brukutu Guzzlers / Tension In Ekiti As Soldier Kills DSS Officer / Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ayade Congratulates Tinubu, Describes Him As Soldier Of Democracy by offiong187: 10:31pm On Jun 09, 2022
Ayade Congratulates Tinubu, describes him as soldier of democracy

Cross River State Governor, Professor Ben Ayade has congratulated Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu on his emergence as the Presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, APC for the 2023 presidential election.

A statement signed by his Special Adviser on Media and Publicity, Christian Ita, quoted Professor Ayade in a congratulatory message to Tinubu as expressing an "unwavering optimism that this soldier of democracy who has seen it all will lead our great party to victory.”

Continuing, the Cross River State governor assured the APC presidential candidate of his total support at the polls.

Extolling Tinubu's sterling qualities, Ayade said: "Your Excellency, from your NADECO days to the ACN era and then to your immeasurable contribution to the formation of APC and its subsequent ascension to power, there is no doubt that you have laboured and sacrificed for democracy and its enthronement in our nation.

" Therefore, your emergence as the presidential candidate of our great party is a fitting and deserving reward for a man who has been in the trenches for democracy and good governance for decades now.

"I have an unwavering belief that as a soldier of democracy who has seen it all, you will lead the APC to seamless victory next year. Rest assured that as you look back, you will find me matching with you 100 per cent to the threshold of victory.

"I heartily and warmly congratulate you on this monumental milestone.”

2 Likes

Re: Ayade Congratulates Tinubu, Describes Him As Soldier Of Democracy by wallarwallar(m): 2:50am On Jun 10, 2022
Solid structure the jagaban.. Den no dey count online votes
Re: Ayade Congratulates Tinubu, Describes Him As Soldier Of Democracy by realstars: 3:12am On Jun 10, 2022
I still give you small respect for not stepping down for anybody, you are still better than Akpabio' who would have withdrawn insade of stepping down with nothing to add up, not even one vote from his camp.

Re: Ayade Congratulates Tinubu, Describes Him As Soldier Of Democracy by noleflendum: 4:00am On Jun 10, 2022
President Mazi Bola Ahmed Tinubu
This sound very cool
Re: Ayade Congratulates Tinubu, Describes Him As Soldier Of Democracy by chinjo(m): 6:29am On Jun 10, 2022
You should be ashamed of yourself Ayade. Tinubu was a governor just like you. If he wasn't able to bring good governance and development to Lagos he won't be what he is today. As Tinubu was developing lagos, Donald Duke was also developing Calabar. After making money in Lagos, people will fly down to Calabar to enjoy themself so the money were circulating but you came and destroyed all the good lagacies both Duke and Liyel left behind. Don't worry we are waiting for you after your tenor when you will no longer have immunity. You must collect WOTOWOTO
Re: Ayade Congratulates Tinubu, Describes Him As Soldier Of Democracy by Honor10: 7:16am On Jun 10, 2022
These are the people that will secure the vote for Asiwaju in South south

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Thugs Attacks Igbo Traders Who Went To Register For PVC In Lagos, Disrupt / Achievements, Previous Positions, Awards, CV, And 31 Facts About Peter Obi / Opinion: My Conscience Won't Let Me Vote In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.