Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,003 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Tinubu Describes The Good People Of Ebonyi State As Brukutu Guzzlers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Describes The Good People Of Ebonyi State As Brukutu Guzzlers (2202 Views)

Ayade Congratulates Tinubu, Describes Him As Soldier Of Democracy / Tinubu Describes President Buhari As A Caring Leader / Femi Falana Describes The 2019 General Elections As An ‘expensive Joke’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Describes The Good People Of Ebonyi State As Brukutu Guzzlers by Gucciblog: 5:13pm On Nov 24, 2022
Bola Tinubu just described the good people of Ebonyi state as Brukutu guzzlers.

3:52, "greatest of the greatest of the xxxxx" unintelligible gibberish.

9:58, "we want a change". He's forgotten that they are the party in leadership. Change from who or what?

10:30, "16 years of PDP government, we had no single blinker (or was it bringer) of electricity".

10:40, "They forget that transmission line is a super highway for generated electricity and power. They could not even make a downpayment for a roasted corn of electricity." Total gibberish.

19:20, "Are you going to make sure, that that day, you don't drink burukutu the night before?" No comment on that one but quite insulting.

Spent over 10mins talking about the 16 yrs of PDP and wasted resources in electricity. Nothing about the 8yrs of APC.

Watch the video

https://twitter.com/AfamDeluxo/status/1595801963525971973?t=Apx-WSOksuUMBZnmnjJm5g&s=19

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Describes The Good People Of Ebonyi State As Brukutu Guzzlers by Gucciblog: 5:14pm On Nov 24, 2022
What an insult

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Describes The Good People Of Ebonyi State As Brukutu Guzzlers by onez: 5:17pm On Nov 24, 2022
@
Re: Tinubu Describes The Good People Of Ebonyi State As Brukutu Guzzlers by Jostoman: 5:26pm On Nov 24, 2022
grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu Describes The Good People Of Ebonyi State As Brukutu Guzzlers by Mrshocker(m): 5:26pm On Nov 24, 2022
Doctored lol

Well we love it.
No bad publicity!!
Publicity is publicity

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Describes The Good People Of Ebonyi State As Brukutu Guzzlers by sonature1: 5:43pm On Nov 24, 2022
Mrshocker:
Doctored lol

Well we love it.
No bad publicity!!
Publicity is publicity

There's nothing doctored about the video.

If you insist, share the real video.

Tinubu is old and doesn't think well.

20 Likes

Re: Tinubu Describes The Good People Of Ebonyi State As Brukutu Guzzlers by IGBOSON1: 5:47pm On Nov 24, 2022
Hehehehehe grin grin grin

This has got to be a joke!

27 Likes

Re: Tinubu Describes The Good People Of Ebonyi State As Brukutu Guzzlers by Tenses: 5:49pm On Nov 24, 2022
E no go better for dave umahi for inviting a slowpoke to abuse the good people of Ebonyi.

9 Likes

Re: Tinubu Describes The Good People Of Ebonyi State As Brukutu Guzzlers by blank(f): 5:52pm On Nov 24, 2022
blank:
3:52, "greatest of the greatest of the xxxxx" unintelligible gibberish.

9:58, "we want a change". He's forgotten that they are the party in leadership. Change from who or what?

10:30, "16 years of PDP government, we had no single blinker (or was it bringer) of electricity".

10:40, "They forget that transmission line is a super highway for generated electricity and power. They could not even make a downpayment for a roasted corn of the electricity." Total gibberish.

19:20, "Are you going to make sure, that that day, you don't drink burukutu the night before?" No comment on that one but quite insulting.

Spent over 10mins talking about the 16 yrs of PDP and wasted resources in electricity. Nothing about the 8yrs of APC.
Re: Tinubu Describes The Good People Of Ebonyi State As Brukutu Guzzlers by ganisucks(f): 5:53pm On Nov 24, 2022
I watched it live. He referred to them as lazy people who drink to a stupor and forget themselves.

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Describes The Good People Of Ebonyi State As Brukutu Guzzlers by ganisucks(f): 5:55pm On Nov 24, 2022
[quote author=blank post=118654845][/quote]
His entire speech was incoherent, drab and completely insulting. I believe Tinubu is finally coming to terms with reality. He has began the long journey to accepting his loss.

8 Likes

Re: Tinubu Describes The Good People Of Ebonyi State As Brukutu Guzzlers by Bastardlyrich: 5:57pm On Nov 24, 2022
So yoru bad fake Muslimnss allowed a theiff,drug dealer and corruptt old sick man to come and insult ss/se.
Calling all ss/se people drunkards.no problem let us see on election day. undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Describes The Good People Of Ebonyi State As Brukutu Guzzlers by JOemmy(m): 5:58pm On Nov 24, 2022
This is just getting at of hand oh someone really needs to man up and stop this embarrassment to nigeria.

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu Describes The Good People Of Ebonyi State As Brukutu Guzzlers by RuddyFusion(m): 6:02pm On Nov 24, 2022
What an insult

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Describes The Good People Of Ebonyi State As Brukutu Guzzlers by Gucciblog: 6:06pm On Nov 24, 2022
[quote author=blank post=118654845][/quote]

Thanks for this

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Describes The Good People Of Ebonyi State As Brukutu Guzzlers by jchioma: 6:09pm On Nov 24, 2022
This old man own don de pass becareful o! I mean, does he normally get high before coming on stage to be spewing gibberish always? Is this the reason why his handlers have continued to shield him from every form of scrutiny either by debates or interviews.

They are trying to smuggle another "failure" into Aso villa. Nigerians, it's up to you to choose a man who has vowed to continue in the footsteps of Buhari and continue in your cries and wailing or stand up and decide your fate and the glorious future of your children by voting wisely.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Describes The Good People Of Ebonyi State As Brukutu Guzzlers by Opinedecandid(m): 6:12pm On Nov 24, 2022
And people are rooting for him.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Describes The Good People Of Ebonyi State As Brukutu Guzzlers by Obidient4life2: 6:14pm On Nov 24, 2022
Urchins are evil I swear! Imagine what they want to lead us!

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Describes The Good People Of Ebonyi State As Brukutu Guzzlers by Iliveforever(m): 6:15pm On Nov 24, 2022
Las las only village people will vote for tinubu

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Describes The Good People Of Ebonyi State As Brukutu Guzzlers by blank(f): 6:18pm On Nov 24, 2022
Everytime he campaigns, I listen to his speech because I want to understand why people are supporting him. His manifesto makes no sense. It was obviously a copy and paste kind of job, cut and joined from different policy papers of western countries.

Every day, I'm scared that if he wins, Shettima will be VP. If he's this incoherent during campaigns, won't it be Boko Haram Shettima running this country?

We don't want another cabal running the country. We want a president and not the presidency or body language.

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu Describes The Good People Of Ebonyi State As Brukutu Guzzlers by Ofunaofu: 6:23pm On Nov 24, 2022
Tinubu is unelectable

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Describes The Good People Of Ebonyi State As Brukutu Guzzlers by Chinjo2: 6:32pm On Nov 24, 2022
I really feel pity for all those defending Tinubu. It is really a difficult task to do.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Describes The Good People Of Ebonyi State As Brukutu Guzzlers by ElSudani: 6:42pm On Nov 24, 2022
blank:
Everytime he campaigns, I listen to his speech because I want to understand why people are supporting him. His manifesto makes no sense. It was obviously a copy and paste kind of job, cut and joined from different policy papers of western countries.

Every day, I'm scared that if he wins, Shettima will be VP. If he's this incoherent during campaigns, won't it be Boko Haram Shettima running this country?

We don't want another cabal running the country. We want a president and not the presidency or body language.

If his manifesto looks similar to some other countries isn't it because human condition are quite similar in many other countries?
Is education, employment, good transportation, health care and things like this unique to a particular country?
Most APC opponents have a strange way of thinking. This is coming from someone whose candidate doesn't even have a manifesto and he wants to lead a complex country of 200 million people! Isn't that madness?
Re: Tinubu Describes The Good People Of Ebonyi State As Brukutu Guzzlers by Lauraobd1: 6:43pm On Nov 24, 2022
Went there cos of the gorvernorship candidate.Obi has my vote.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Describes The Good People Of Ebonyi State As Brukutu Guzzlers by slivertongue: 6:47pm On Nov 24, 2022
Tinubu's brain is actually tired
Re: Tinubu Describes The Good People Of Ebonyi State As Brukutu Guzzlers by blank(f): 6:50pm On Nov 24, 2022
ElSudani:

If his manifesto looks similar to some other countries isn't it because human condition are quite similar in many other countries?
Is education, employment, good transportation, health care and things like this unique to a particular country?
Most APC opponents have a strange way of thinking. This is coming from someone whose candidate doesn't even have a manifesto and he wants to lead a complex country of 200 million people! Isn't that madness?

It's not similar, it is cut and joined and that's why it doesn't make sense. See the part talking about loosening up spending after talking about strengthening the naira currency. That part was from COVID legislation that had countries print more money, disburse more money to people, lower interest rates and in part led to inflation. Totally incongruent.

You have paragraphs contradicting each other's ideas because they came from different policy documents. I doubt Tinubu can explain any of those policies before we talk of him implementing them.

You have a part that talks of restructuring and you have the VP say stuff like "restructuring my foot".

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Describes The Good People Of Ebonyi State As Brukutu Guzzlers by TechW: 7:35pm On Nov 24, 2022
It is not an insult, it is a proverb not directed to Ebonyi people. I don't support APC thou
Re: Tinubu Describes The Good People Of Ebonyi State As Brukutu Guzzlers by techWriter1: 8:13pm On Nov 24, 2022
Re: Tinubu Describes The Good People Of Ebonyi State As Brukutu Guzzlers by Kaiser20: 8:20pm On Nov 24, 2022
So Tinubu can not speak for 5 minutes without making a blunder and fool of himself.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Describes The Good People Of Ebonyi State As Brukutu Guzzlers by aariwa(m): 10:53pm On Nov 24, 2022
Tinubu have lost a large chunk of his memory since the past one year..definitely not the same Tinubu that campaigned for buhari in 2019 and 2015 and have different dance videos all over the internet. This man is now going down daily. I believe the plan of people managing him is to put him through medications to last till February and pray he doesn’t yakata kpata kpata before February 25
Re: Tinubu Describes The Good People Of Ebonyi State As Brukutu Guzzlers by diadem10: 10:59pm On Nov 24, 2022
Zombidient are truly dumb.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Comparative Overview Of Atiku, Obi & Bola Tinubu On 20 Points Analysis / How northern Muslims Celebrated Eid (Sallah) across Nigeria (photos) / SS Vs Se...the Comment From A Reasonable Igbo Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.