Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,079 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

Bobrisky Dragged As She Unknowingly Shares Document That Proves That - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Dragged As She Unknowingly Shares Document That Proves That (535 Views)

Wahala � As Bbnaija Liquorose Dragged As She Does The Unexpected For Michael / Bobrisky Dragged Over Fake N9millon Gold As She Shutdown Jennyglow's Wedding / This Old Photo Of M.I Abaga Proves That Money Makes Men Handsome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bobrisky Dragged As She Unknowingly Shares Document That Proves That by Mikestar256(m): 11:06pm On Jun 09, 2022
Bobrisky dragged as she unknowingly shares document that proves her N450M mansion was rented

Controversial crossdresser, Idris Okuneye Olanrewaju alias Bobrisky comes under intense attack as she unknowingly reveals documents that show her N450M was only rented for online stunt.

The socialite who has been bragging about her mansion lately and even promised to conduct two housewarming parties became a subject of ridicule after sharing a photo of his house document.Bobrisky mansion document rent

Captioning the photo, he wrote:

"Thanks to my lawyer for app his effort he made buying dis home. Only Landlords and landlady understand this document. Tenant no dey sign app dis document here so they don't understand. 19th I'm posting full pic of the house. Congrats to me. Four hundred million is a whole a lot".

Due to the above photo, Bobrisky attracted mockery upon herself because a write-up indicating that the house is on lease was boldly seen.

Reacting to this, netizens lambasted Bobrisky due to her fake lifestyle and lack of proper education.

Re: Bobrisky Dragged As She Unknowingly Shares Document That Proves That by 88boys: 11:10pm On Jun 09, 2022
Re: Bobrisky Dragged As She Unknowingly Shares Document That Proves That by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:25pm On Jun 09, 2022
desperate for yeye clout, yet this drossdressing HE-donkey doesnt even know what a deed of lease is.... PRICELESS!!!!
Re: Bobrisky Dragged As She Unknowingly Shares Document That Proves That by Cypress042(m): 11:36pm On Jun 09, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
desperate for yeye clout, yet this drossdressing HE-donkey doesnt even know what a deed of lease is.... PRICELESS!!!!
To be educated is good.
Re: Bobrisky Dragged As She Unknowingly Shares Document That Proves That by VeryWickedMan: 11:43pm On Jun 09, 2022
"She??" shocked shocked
Re: Bobrisky Dragged As She Unknowingly Shares Document That Proves That by Kingozymandias(m): 11:45pm On Jun 09, 2022
Mikestar256:
Bobrisky dragged as she unknowingly shares document that proves her N450M mansion was rented

Controversial crossdresser, Idris Okuneye Olanrewaju alias Bobrisky comes under intense attack as she unknowingly reveals documents that show her N450M was only rented for online stunt.

The socialite who has been bragging about her mansion lately and even promised to conduct two housewarming parties became a subject of ridicule after sharing a photo of his house document.Bobrisky mansion document rent

Captioning the photo, he wrote:

"Thanks to my lawyer for app his effort he made buying dis home. Only Landlords and landlady understand this document. Tenant no dey sign app dis document here so they don't understand. 19th I'm posting full pic of the house. Congrats to me. Four hundred million is a whole a lot".

Due to the above photo, Bobrisky attracted mockery upon herself because a write-up indicating that the house is on lease was boldly seen.

Reacting to this, netizens lambasted Bobrisky due to her fake lifestyle and lack of proper education.

Op let me warn you. Stop using she to describe this man. He is a man.not a woman ,Aso describe.him.with he not she.

Thank you
Re: Bobrisky Dragged As She Unknowingly Shares Document That Proves That by Mikestar256(m): 12:35am On Jun 10, 2022
Kingozymandias:

Op let me warn you. Stop using she to describe this man. He is a man.not a woman ,Aso describe.him.with he not she.

Thank you

transgendered

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Mature Woman To Marry / Portable Breaks Silence After Car Crushed Okada Rider To Death / Gospel Singer, Mercy Chinwo Says YES To Lover, Pastor Blessed (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.