Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,106 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:52 PM

Gospel Singer, Mercy Chinwo Says YES To Lover, Pastor Blessed (PHOTOS) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gospel Singer, Mercy Chinwo Says YES To Lover, Pastor Blessed (PHOTOS) (529 Views)

Church Wedding Of Mercy Chinwo & Pastor Blessed (Photos and Videos) / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Singer, Mercy Chinwo / Davido Praises Mercy Chinwo, Says Her Songs Uplift His Soul; She Responds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gospel Singer, Mercy Chinwo Says YES To Lover, Pastor Blessed (PHOTOS) by MckenzieSkyBlog: 11:51pm On Jun 23, 2022
Popular Nigerian gospel singer, Mercy Chinwo has finally accepted the marriage proposal of her lover, pastor Blessed of The Water Brook Church.

The ‘Excess Love’ crooner made the announcement of her engagement via her official Instagram page, where she stated that she’s blessed to be blessed by her fiance.

Mercy Chinwo who professed her love for Blessed, added that the thought of spending the rest of her life with him makes the blessing more real.

She wrote;

“I am blessed to be blessed with @theofficialblessed ❤️ The thought of doing the next phase of my life with you makes...READ MORE

1 Share

Re: Gospel Singer, Mercy Chinwo Says YES To Lover, Pastor Blessed (PHOTOS) by blowjob: 12:35am On Jun 24, 2022
THE TWO HYPOCRITES,DON DEY HAMMER,NOR BE TODAY grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

WASTE
Re: Gospel Singer, Mercy Chinwo Says YES To Lover, Pastor Blessed (PHOTOS) by LadyD22(f): 2:48am On Jun 24, 2022
Mouth Gig:
THE TWO HYPOCRITES,DON DEY HAMMER,NOR BE TODAY grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

WASTE

I pray you find happiness someday soon
Re: Gospel Singer, Mercy Chinwo Says YES To Lover, Pastor Blessed (PHOTOS) by LadyD22(f): 2:49am On Jun 24, 2022
MckenzieSkyBlog:
Popular Nigerian gospel singer, Mercy Chinwo has finally accepted the marriage proposal of her lover, pastor Blessed of The Water Brook Church.

The ‘Excess Love’ crooner made the announcement of her engagement via her official Instagram page, where she stated that she’s blessed to be blessed by her fiance.

Mercy Chinwo who professed her love for Blessed, added that the thought of spending the rest of her life with him makes the blessing more real.

She wrote;

“I am blessed to be blessed with @theofficialblessed ❤️ The thought of doing the next phase of my life with you makes...READ MORE

Thank God for them , she's so pretty

(1) (Reply)

Portable Welcomes 3rd Born With His Wife Ewatomi Oluwaferanmi / R. Kelly Removed From Suicide Watch At Brooklyn Federal Prison / 'happiness Is Free' - JJC Skillz Says As He Reunites With Family In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.