Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,727 members, 7,824,055 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

Owo Massacre: We Heard The Culprits Have Been Arrested - Olowo Of Owo - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Owo Massacre: We Heard The Culprits Have Been Arrested - Olowo Of Owo (44995 Views)

NDLEA Intercepts Vehicles Carrying Cannabis In Noodles Packs, Arrests Culprits / Names And Photos Of The Victims Of Owo Massacre / Owo Massacre: CAN Calls For Legalisation Of Firearms For Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Owo Massacre: We Heard The Culprits Have Been Arrested - Olowo Of Owo by realstars: 6:04am On Jun 10, 2022
Good and fine
Re: Owo Massacre: We Heard The Culprits Have Been Arrested - Olowo Of Owo by andyanders: 6:05am On Jun 10, 2022
So, not ISWAP again as stated by our so called security personnels? This country is in a total mess.

1 Like

Re: Owo Massacre: We Heard The Culprits Have Been Arrested - Olowo Of Owo by cryptic93(m): 6:05am On Jun 10, 2022
Lanretoye:
you people should stop this nonsense and let us be able to identify who is in dire need.if they give u 500 this morning what will u eat tomorrow?,still open another account and still beg.there are many things you can do to get money instead of this crooked way,if u wash two cars daily in a carwash you wont be begging for 500h.
i am not a scam... if u you know how it feels to b hungry.. then, i dont know you will say this... lets say my bone of contension was just to feed... am sorry if it hurt you..
Re: Owo Massacre: We Heard The Culprits Have Been Arrested - Olowo Of Owo by membranus: 6:07am On Jun 10, 2022
Let them parade the evil culprits and hear their confessions for us to believe that they have been truly apprehended.

1 Like

Re: Owo Massacre: We Heard The Culprits Have Been Arrested - Olowo Of Owo by hotwax: 6:08am On Jun 10, 2022
YoungLionken:
What if it was a drug war and not terrorist attack as we are meant to believe??

Before you counter out of sentiment, don't forget the Ozebulu church massacre sometime ago..

And when it comes to drugs, after the Igbos, Yorubas are next..

PS: Those found culpable should be severely dealt with, without appeal/mercy...

And that's why they have to massacre little kids..are under 3yrs kids also doing drugs?

1 Like

Re: Owo Massacre: We Heard The Culprits Have Been Arrested - Olowo Of Owo by hotwax: 6:09am On Jun 10, 2022
andyanders:
So, not ISWAP again by so called security personnels? This country is in a total mess.

It was to protect the Fulani killer...

Wetin concern iswap with Owo ?

3 Likes

Re: Owo Massacre: We Heard The Culprits Have Been Arrested - Olowo Of Owo by obowunmi(m): 6:11am On Jun 10, 2022
Lies.
Re: Owo Massacre: We Heard The Culprits Have Been Arrested - Olowo Of Owo by begge: 6:13am On Jun 10, 2022
So can we see the beast?
Re: Owo Massacre: We Heard The Culprits Have Been Arrested - Olowo Of Owo by Christistruth00: 6:15am On Jun 10, 2022
I heard it had to do with the illegal Marijana Cultivation business at Owo and that the attackers were Locals

That is what Owo People tell us, it is Drug business gone wrong

1 Like

Re: Owo Massacre: We Heard The Culprits Have Been Arrested - Olowo Of Owo by chatinent: 6:15am On Jun 10, 2022
So it's not ISWAP anymore?

No pictures of them, no nothing...even the Olowo “heard” not that he saw them.

If it's true, give them to the streets. The street are their better judiciaries.

1 Like

Re: Owo Massacre: We Heard The Culprits Have Been Arrested - Olowo Of Owo by membranus: 6:16am On Jun 10, 2022
Juanmike:
I heard 1 Dollar is now equal to 1 Naira.

Please wake up from your dream, it is morning time in Buhari land.
Re: Owo Massacre: We Heard The Culprits Have Been Arrested - Olowo Of Owo by Laideabdulahi: 6:19am On Jun 10, 2022
YoungLionken:
What if it was a drug war and not terrorist attack as we are meant to believe??

Before you counter out of sentiment, don't forget the Ozebulu church massacre sometime ago..

And when it comes to drugs, after the Igbos, Yorubas are next..

PS: Those found culpable should be severely dealt with, without appeal/mercy...

Drug Lord will come to your house to attack you, and not in a church where they are not sure you exist.

Which kind trash be that

3 Likes

Re: Owo Massacre: We Heard The Culprits Have Been Arrested - Olowo Of Owo by membranus: 6:19am On Jun 10, 2022
Christistruth00:

I heard it had to do with the illegal Marijana Cultivation business at Owo and that the attackers were Locals

That is what Owo People tell us, it is Drug business gone wrong

And you call your moniker #christtruth, and you are not ashamed to spew lies from your mouth. How will the heaven feel about you this morning?

2 Likes

Re: Owo Massacre: We Heard The Culprits Have Been Arrested - Olowo Of Owo by HRMK: 6:24am On Jun 10, 2022
where are they?seeing is believing!
Re: Owo Massacre: We Heard The Culprits Have Been Arrested - Olowo Of Owo by achillesfoot(m): 6:26am On Jun 10, 2022
My problem with Nigerians is they're too emotional and lack reason.. Some fella said it'd be a drug war and peeps turns around to insult him with your point being why will babies be killed?? They are specific targets and then the rest are killed intentionally to paint a certain picture.. Compare it to crashing a whole plane to kill one occupant. Finally, the Governor has questions to answer.... Good morning.
Re: Owo Massacre: We Heard The Culprits Have Been Arrested - Olowo Of Owo by raybaba97(m): 6:27am On Jun 10, 2022
PoliteActivist:
GREAT!!!
Let's just be sure.
From what I understand, they were masked and they didn't utter a word. Also those in the church were running for dear life to clearly observe anything
That's what I don't know
Owo has always been a violent place and the attackers could be anyone
Political thugs, cultists, drug dealers, terrorist? Anyone
Re: Owo Massacre: We Heard The Culprits Have Been Arrested - Olowo Of Owo by andyanders: 6:33am On Jun 10, 2022
hotwax:

It was to protect the Fulani killer...

Wetin concern iswap with Owo ?
My brother, they are quick to tag iswap as they don't know their job as security personnels. Too bad.

1 Like

Re: Owo Massacre: We Heard The Culprits Have Been Arrested - Olowo Of Owo by Brushstrokes20: 6:33am On Jun 10, 2022
If true, EXECUTE THEM ASAP before their lifeless commander-IN-THIEF grant them AMNESTY for being REPENTANT! undecided undecided. Nig is in WRONG HANDS!
Re: Owo Massacre: We Heard The Culprits Have Been Arrested - Olowo Of Owo by jehoha696(m): 6:34am On Jun 10, 2022
"We heard"... Who follow hear am,all diz audio mis capping...,juz hearing diz for d 1st time.
Re: Owo Massacre: We Heard The Culprits Have Been Arrested - Olowo Of Owo by Ara21(f): 6:36am On Jun 10, 2022
gracealonev:
Audio arrest.

Abi oooo, no single picture of the suspects arrested.
Re: Owo Massacre: We Heard The Culprits Have Been Arrested - Olowo Of Owo by Rapture4real(m): 6:41am On Jun 10, 2022
I don't believe this story that they've been arrested.
Northern politicians and government heavy weights brought these beasts called fulani bandits,Boko Haram to unleash terror for islamisation agenda. They are only playing on our intelligence.
It was a well coordinated attack. Hence many security operatives around the place looked the other side. When the National Council of Security or wetin be the name ,met they said it was the ISWAP that did it. Are the people arrest ISWAP, a faction of Boko Haram? It is a lie to deceive people after money have changed hands. The blood of innocent Christians that have been shed and the sorrows of their families will bring severe judgement on all the perpetrators,their accomplices, sponsors and informants in Jesus might name. AMEN.

2 Likes

Re: Owo Massacre: We Heard The Culprits Have Been Arrested - Olowo Of Owo by sofiscatedmoron: 6:41am On Jun 10, 2022
aariwa:
Those traditional owo women did some rites and oyedepo said if they are not caught within 7 days then he wasn’t called by God
Very funny statement
Re: Owo Massacre: We Heard The Culprits Have Been Arrested - Olowo Of Owo by effido666: 6:42am On Jun 10, 2022
Can't dey show der faces so the world can c dem
ULTIMATEMediaNg:
The Olowo of Owo confirms apprehension of suspects responsible for Last Sunday church massacre in Owo
Addressing his subjects in Yoruba language on Thursday evening, he confirmed the arrest of Terrorists responsible for sunday's massacre.

Watch here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgrzXlEglRk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4EEI_qdCRbc

Source: https://twitter.com/IlanaWorldwide/status/1534982584429596673?t=TKtlgrzHiZafJzByVFS4zg&s=19
Re: Owo Massacre: We Heard The Culprits Have Been Arrested - Olowo Of Owo by symbianDON(m): 6:44am On Jun 10, 2022
gracealonev:

The govt already said they are ISWAP members. Are those arrested ISWAP?
The security agencies don't encourage people to trust them.

But think about it, jumping at name calling is unnecessary in an enlightened space.
I actually didn't want to say anything because many people here have biased opinions especially when you aren't saying it as they want. The boys arrested were picked up from a hotel were they had lodged. Not one single weapon was found on them. Do ISWAP/terrorists lodge in a hotel? If truly they were the ones who carried out that horrendous attack, I am quite sure they would have been miles away from Owo since after the attack. The crime committed is horrifying and very serious and so, the police must ensure that the ACTUAL criminals are the ones caught and not some innocent people!

4 Likes

Re: Owo Massacre: We Heard The Culprits Have Been Arrested - Olowo Of Owo by Meteng: 6:45am On Jun 10, 2022
They “heard “. A whole Kabiyesi “heard” ?
Re: Owo Massacre: We Heard The Culprits Have Been Arrested - Olowo Of Owo by Richy4(m): 6:46am On Jun 10, 2022
So have the Governor withdrawn his unfounded and baseless statement he made that Sunday?
And apologize to his citizens for giving them false information... Is that not a noble thing to do ie if Nigerian journalists knows their job..
Re: Owo Massacre: We Heard The Culprits Have Been Arrested - Olowo Of Owo by jojothaiv(m): 6:48am On Jun 10, 2022
jeffizy:
An eye for an eye is needed so that those who want to go blind can enjoy the ride
Re: Owo Massacre: We Heard The Culprits Have Been Arrested - Olowo Of Owo by seanwilliam(m): 6:48am On Jun 10, 2022
symbianDON:
I actually didn't want to say anything because many people here have biased opinions especially when you aren't saying it as they want. The boys arrested were picked up from a hotel were they had lodged. Not one single weapon was found on them. Do ISWAP/terrorists lodge in a hotel? If truly they were the ones who carried out that horrendous attack, I am quite sure they would have been miles away from Owo since after the attack. The crime committed is horrifying and very serious and so, the police must ensure that the ACTUAL criminals are the ones caught and not some innocent people!
hmmm
Re: Owo Massacre: We Heard The Culprits Have Been Arrested - Olowo Of Owo by Nostring: 6:59am On Jun 10, 2022
gracealonev:

The govt already said they are ISWAP members. Are those arrested ISWAP?
The security agencies don't encourage people to trust them.

But think about it, jumping at name calling is unnecessary in an enlightened space.
think about it as well... If it's a bad news without picture or video evidence, you Igbos won't have doubt undecided
Re: Owo Massacre: We Heard The Culprits Have Been Arrested - Olowo Of Owo by Nostring: 7:01am On Jun 10, 2022
symbianDON:
you followed Dem go pick Dem fr hotel lipsrsealed...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Driver Stole Jeep To Punish Boss / Hackers Rob Bank Of N523,337,100.00 / Mob Beat Armed Robbers In Fadeyi Lagos Today (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.