Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Owo Massacre: We Heard The Culprits Have Been Arrested - Olowo Of Owo - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Owo Massacre: We Heard The Culprits Have Been Arrested - Olowo Of Owo (44983 Views)

NDLEA Intercepts Vehicles Carrying Cannabis In Noodles Packs, Arrests Culprits / Names And Photos Of The Victims Of Owo Massacre / Owo Massacre: CAN Calls For Legalisation Of Firearms For Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Owo Massacre: We Heard The Culprits Have Been Arrested - Olowo Of Owo by gracealonev: 7:06am On Jun 10, 2022
Nostring:
think about it as well... If it's a bad news without picture or video evidence, you Igbos won't have doubt undecided
You are certainly daft to repeat that I'm IPOB. I'm not.
Re: Owo Massacre: We Heard The Culprits Have Been Arrested - Olowo Of Owo by NwaScore44211: 7:09am On Jun 10, 2022
Ehya so Ghanaians still see Nigerians as their mentors. Can a Nigerian join and help populate it?
Amsayvour201693: The site is a good alternative to Nairaland. I noticed the site is now very fast.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Owo Massacre: We Heard The Culprits Have Been Arrested - Olowo Of Owo by drololaaof: 7:11am On Jun 10, 2022
ULTIMATEMediaNg:
The Olowo of Owo confirms apprehension of suspects responsible for Last Sunday church massacre in Owo
Addressing his subjects in Yoruba language on Thursday evening, he confirmed the arrest of Terrorists responsible for sunday's massacre.
He said they said ,the monarch has not confirm it ,there had not been prove but it is good some of the bad guys were apprehended

Watch here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgrzXlEglRk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4EEI_qdCRbc

Source: https://twitter.com/IlanaWorldwide/status/1534982584429596673?t=TKtlgrzHiZafJzByVFS4zg&s=19
Re: Owo Massacre: We Heard The Culprits Have Been Arrested - Olowo Of Owo by Damireal: 7:11am On Jun 10, 2022
The wicked shall not go unpunished, wicked people like them supposed not to be killed, they should be tortured to death.

DO YOU NEED A POP SKILLFUL GENIUS FOR THAT YOUR EDIFICE, DO NOT GO ELSEWHERE I DELIVER TO YOUR SATISFACTION.

Some of my designs are below and you can choose the design of your choice

contact me on: 08143936748

MAKING YOUR EDIFICE ELEGANT

Re: Owo Massacre: We Heard The Culprits Have Been Arrested - Olowo Of Owo by Newyorkitis(m): 7:24am On Jun 10, 2022
YoungLionken:
What if it was a drug war and not terrorist attack as we are meant to believe??

Before you counter out of sentiment, don't forget the Ozebulu church massacre sometime ago..

And when it comes to drugs, after the Igbos, Yorubas are next..

PS: Those found culpable should be severely dealt with, without appeal/mercy...

You are quoting Kemi who told us that:

Buhari is dead and buried.
Nnamdi Kanu is dead and buried

But today, they are still alive.
Re: Owo Massacre: We Heard The Culprits Have Been Arrested - Olowo Of Owo by obyrich(m): 7:24am On Jun 10, 2022
PoliteActivist:
GREAT!!!
Let's just be sure.
From what I understand, they were masked and they didn't utter a word. Also those in the church were running for dear life to clearly observe anything
They should be paraded publicly

1 Like

Re: Owo Massacre: We Heard The Culprits Have Been Arrested - Olowo Of Owo by kb8378: 7:25am On Jun 10, 2022
This is the best site for any Nigerian who wants to connect to Ghana
olamike99: You are missing if you have not joined the forum. Very fast website

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Owo Massacre: We Heard The Culprits Have Been Arrested - Olowo Of Owo by Ayomi90: 7:31am On Jun 10, 2022
PoliteActivist:
GREAT!!!
Let's just be sure.
From what I understand, they were masked and they didn't utter a word. Also those in the church were running for dear life to clearly observe anything
They are running inside a locked church ND they don't see what is chasing them?
Re: Owo Massacre: We Heard The Culprits Have Been Arrested - Olowo Of Owo by zinizta: 7:31am On Jun 10, 2022
YoungLionken:

Before you counter out of sentiment, don't forget the Ozebulu church massacre sometime ago..

Dumb nigga

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Owo Massacre: We Heard The Culprits Have Been Arrested - Olowo Of Owo by Kelvin3476: 7:38am On Jun 10, 2022
shox:
.all these nairaland beggars sef

Una no dey taya?
IF U NO GET JUST LEAVE AM PASS. U NEVER DEY BROKE BE4 WITHOUT SEEING ANY HELP.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Owo Massacre: We Heard The Culprits Have Been Arrested - Olowo Of Owo by Nobody: 7:39am On Jun 10, 2022
All the videos I have seen online so far show people running and others converging at the palace. There is no video of the arrested suspects or a display of their weapon or anything of sort. Why is nobody demanding for this video of the perpetuators of this dastardly act? At least let's see their faces. In This era of fake news one just need to be careful what you consume online. It's all about traffic for these bloggers and websites.

1 Like

Re: Owo Massacre: We Heard The Culprits Have Been Arrested - Olowo Of Owo by Naijaolosho2: 7:41am On Jun 10, 2022
Christistruth00:

I heard it had to do with the illegal Marijana Cultivation business at Owo and that the attackers were Locals

That is what Owo People tell us, it is Drug business gone wrong

You're too stupid to be taken seriously.

1 Like

Re: Owo Massacre: We Heard The Culprits Have Been Arrested - Olowo Of Owo by Handsum64: 7:44am On Jun 10, 2022
aariwa:
Those traditional owo women did some rites and oyedepo said if they are not caught within 7 days then he wasn’t called by God
Gullible Inc.
Re: Owo Massacre: We Heard The Culprits Have Been Arrested - Olowo Of Owo by Naijaolosho2: 7:46am On Jun 10, 2022
raybaba97:

That's what I don't know
Owo has always been a violent place and the attackers could be anyone
Political thugs, cultists, drug dealers, terrorist? Anyone

To you all trying to cover the Fulani terrorists up by claiming it could be a drug war,I only have to say that such will be your fates.
Useless idiots.

1 Like

Re: Owo Massacre: We Heard The Culprits Have Been Arrested - Olowo Of Owo by orimahspence: 7:49am On Jun 10, 2022
aariwa:
Those traditional owo women did some rites and oyedepo said if they are not caught within 7 days then he wasn’t called by God

Where did Oyedepo say that?
Re: Owo Massacre: We Heard The Culprits Have Been Arrested - Olowo Of Owo by supereagle(m): 7:57am On Jun 10, 2022
aariwa:

Prophet Olulade Caleb prayed too. Bishop Paul Eneche.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Owo Massacre: We Heard The Culprits Have Been Arrested - Olowo Of Owo by ThePlugg(m): 8:02am On Jun 10, 2022
Proofs....we need proofs,not hearsay,this country is dead....no security,no tech,nothing....just old Ak47,and Hilux that can be mistaken for scrap....no intelligence system...."I hear" hear from who.??...the killings was witnessed by all,now only few "HEAR"...it's heartbreaking
Re: Owo Massacre: We Heard The Culprits Have Been Arrested - Olowo Of Owo by Yewandequeen(f): 8:04am On Jun 10, 2022
shox:
.all these nairaland beggars sef

Una no dey taya?
from an acct opened just yesterday. Quite bad
Re: Owo Massacre: We Heard The Culprits Have Been Arrested - Olowo Of Owo by Trendylove(f): 8:07am On Jun 10, 2022
Ok na oluwo since you go marry Hausa abi na Fulani trouble started bursting in your kingdom even close to your Palace. You have attracted the attention of evil people.
Re: Owo Massacre: We Heard The Culprits Have Been Arrested - Olowo Of Owo by PrinceMajestic: 8:07am On Jun 10, 2022
cryptic93:

i am not a scam... if u you know how it feels to b hungry.. then, i dont know you will say this... lets say my bone of contension was just to feed... am sorry if it hurt you..
don't worry you be fine
Re: Owo Massacre: We Heard The Culprits Have Been Arrested - Olowo Of Owo by adontcare(f): 8:09am On Jun 10, 2022
onthehill:
The suspects arrested

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBddIP36xA8
na the Cutlass be suspects
Re: Owo Massacre: We Heard The Culprits Have Been Arrested - Olowo Of Owo by Lightorder: 8:12am On Jun 10, 2022
YoungLionken:

must you make comment? Learn to keep quiet

1 Like

Re: Owo Massacre: We Heard The Culprits Have Been Arrested - Olowo Of Owo by afadi2410: 8:13am On Jun 10, 2022
YoungLionken:

Detective younglionken

1 Like

Re: Owo Massacre: We Heard The Culprits Have Been Arrested - Olowo Of Owo by Kaysalas(m): 8:21am On Jun 10, 2022
aariwa:
Funny you! So which one worked? The women's rites or oyedepo's words?
grin grin
Or did they work together?
grin grin wink
Re: Owo Massacre: We Heard The Culprits Have Been Arrested - Olowo Of Owo by FireUpNow(m): 8:22am On Jun 10, 2022
Audio arrest
Re: Owo Massacre: We Heard The Culprits Have Been Arrested - Olowo Of Owo by TruthinAction: 8:23am On Jun 10, 2022
They parade criminals caught in South East. If they have been arrested, they should parade them for all to see. Otherwise, it's all lies.
Re: Owo Massacre: We Heard The Culprits Have Been Arrested - Olowo Of Owo by Makowonda: 8:25am On Jun 10, 2022
That would be a very welcoming news.But at this point in time when the dust hasn't settled it is very easy to make scapegoats out of others.I hope that they're actually the culprits
Re: Owo Massacre: We Heard The Culprits Have Been Arrested - Olowo Of Owo by Trente: 8:31am On Jun 10, 2022
Yoruba herdsmen are responsible for Owo massacre
Re: Owo Massacre: We Heard The Culprits Have Been Arrested - Olowo Of Owo by PeterObi4LP: 8:32am On Jun 10, 2022
If truly they are the one who committed that atrocities, just extract more I formation from them, no need taking them to police station. Make sure they don't die immediately. Let their death be slow to last for a long time while they watch life going out of them with agony.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photo Of The SARS Officer Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Oyo / Cleaner Steals $2600 From His Boss & Was Caught. See How He Shared The Money / Naval Officer Mistaken For A Robber, Lynched In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.