Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,284 members, 7,836,261 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

What You Need To Know About Me: Ajayi Adebayo - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What You Need To Know About Me: Ajayi Adebayo (247 Views)

Blackrock To Buy Adebayo Ogunlesi’s Global Infrastructure Partners For $12.5B / One On One With Ajayi Adebayo: Abuja Are You Ready For What's Coming To You ??? / UBA Appoints Angela Adebayo, Abdulqadir Jeli Bello, Isaac Fasola To Board (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What You Need To Know About Me: Ajayi Adebayo by Adislove: 12:39am On Jun 10, 2022
I am passionate about young people,small and medium businesses and my vision is to see them grow. From Nigeria to Africa as a whole, we will grow the small and medium businesses and empower as much as we can.

People call me the dollar man, not because I am a yahoo boy, but because I know how to command money on the Internet.

Not only that, but I also know how to teach people this same skill, which I have used to empower over 3,000 young people and make many millionaires. One good thing about me is that I will not give up on you unless you succeed.

I am so confident that if you implement what you will learn from us which you can never get elsewhere, your success will sure happen and you will be smiling to the bank every single day with clients rushing you with their money.

Do you want to connect with me One On One? Chat me via WhatsApp: +2347067116962, +2349165480835, +2349052165668.

My name is Ajayi Adebayo and I won't be silent till your success story is narrated!

Re: What You Need To Know About Me: Ajayi Adebayo by cryptic93(m): 12:59am On Jun 10, 2022
please sombody should please help me with five hundred naira to feed by daybrake... i could not sleep cus i could not afford dinner.. please i beg of u... things are bad for me this gew days.. please help me to feed by day brake ...5445129012;";","fcmb

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Learn Solar Installation / Start This Business To Get Paid By Google In Dollars / Hot!!! Binance Spot And Futures Trading. Earn Over #10,000 Daily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.