Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,878 members, 7,828,126 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Thailand Legalises Growing, Consumption Of Marijuana - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Thailand Legalises Growing, Consumption Of Marijuana (30439 Views)

Ghana Parliament Legalises Cultivation Of Cannabis / Benin Republic Legalises Abortion / California Legalizes Sales Of Marijuana, Hundreds Queue Up To Purchase(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thailand Legalises Growing, Consumption Of Marijuana by jeff1993: 5:45pm On Jun 10, 2022
E be like na Thailand sure pass oooo

1 Like

Re: Thailand Legalises Growing, Consumption Of Marijuana by Jmichael1(m): 5:45pm On Jun 10, 2022
Dis good news to the weed lovers crew.... boogyman is our president..

1 Like

Re: Thailand Legalises Growing, Consumption Of Marijuana by jojo1415: 5:45pm On Jun 10, 2022
Tinubu wil do that for us....

Re: Thailand Legalises Growing, Consumption Of Marijuana by luxs(m): 5:45pm On Jun 10, 2022
Abeg mk unah give me thailand visa
Re: Thailand Legalises Growing, Consumption Of Marijuana by uchdavinci: 5:47pm On Jun 10, 2022
The way their GDP will rise will surprise the world
Re: Thailand Legalises Growing, Consumption Of Marijuana by Georgejeez: 5:47pm On Jun 10, 2022
Same country that produce most of the rice Nigeria import .
Please they shouldn't sack the rice in sacks earlier used to distribute weed o
Re: Thailand Legalises Growing, Consumption Of Marijuana by Delacroix6(m): 5:48pm On Jun 10, 2022
Cool...
Re: Thailand Legalises Growing, Consumption Of Marijuana by lereinter(m): 5:50pm On Jun 10, 2022
Zonefree:

Tinubu will have my vote if he will legalize the innocent leaf.

Sebi na person wey dey alive dey smoke marijuana
Re: Thailand Legalises Growing, Consumption Of Marijuana by dilinaf847: 5:53pm On Jun 10, 2022
Hsgd

Re: Thailand Legalises Growing, Consumption Of Marijuana by Kenmatt(m): 5:55pm On Jun 10, 2022
Canada and Uruguay legalized the recreational puff. I think it's a great one.

On a serious note, please can someone throw light on these; Arizona, SK, Loud and the Cannabis or Indian hemp...
Re: Thailand Legalises Growing, Consumption Of Marijuana by HantaVirus(m): 5:55pm On Jun 10, 2022
I have been smoking natural weed(igbo) for the past 20 years or so and I'm very healthy,fresh and good-looking.

I pity the youth of this generation smoking Loud, Colorado & Black mamba.. ..They contain dangerous chemicals and poisonous substances.

Advantages of natural weed

* It helps boost libido
* It helps boost appetite
* Brings out the creativity in you
* Makes you enjoy music
* Makes you sleep like a baby

3 Likes

Re: Thailand Legalises Growing, Consumption Of Marijuana by Cantonese: 5:56pm On Jun 10, 2022
So na to export the seeds from Nigeria to Thailand remain.

But hold on. How can you beat the NDLEA? All those with hope, sorry for una. No way to way. It must remain banned in Nigeria.
Re: Thailand Legalises Growing, Consumption Of Marijuana by realstars: 5:59pm On Jun 10, 2022
HantaVirus:
I have been smoking natural weed(igbo) for the past 20 years or so and I'm very healthy,fresh and good-looking.

I pity the youth of this generation smoking Loud, Colorado & Black mamba.. ..They contain dangerous chemicals and poisonous substances.

* It helps boost libido
* Makes you enjoy music

Yot are 100% right.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thailand Legalises Growing, Consumption Of Marijuana by Angelfrost(m): 5:59pm On Jun 10, 2022
Thailand is basically saying that every human being has a legit right to be high!
Re: Thailand Legalises Growing, Consumption Of Marijuana by Gkay1(m): 6:00pm On Jun 10, 2022
Time for the whole nation to get high
Re: Thailand Legalises Growing, Consumption Of Marijuana by blue01(m): 6:00pm On Jun 10, 2022
Fahdiga:
First thing Tinubu will do if he mistakenly wins the presidency. Once a dealer always a..........

I like the word MISTAKENLY grin
Re: Thailand Legalises Growing, Consumption Of Marijuana by Angelfrost(m): 6:00pm On Jun 10, 2022
HantaVirus:

* It helps boost libido
* Makes you enjoy music

...And it has no adverse effects?!!
Re: Thailand Legalises Growing, Consumption Of Marijuana by spencekat(m): 6:02pm On Jun 10, 2022
Zonefree:

grin
Re: Thailand Legalises Growing, Consumption Of Marijuana by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jun 10, 2022
Fahdiga:
First thing Tinubu will do if he mistakenly wins the presidency. Once a dealer always a..........

Legalising marijuana is a good idea, especially as the thing can be regulated and taxed...more income.

(And yes, I don't smoke the thing. I also think that alcohol, cigarettes are the same thing...and they are legal. And I don't smoke or drink either. And yes, I don't like Tinubu either.).
Re: Thailand Legalises Growing, Consumption Of Marijuana by Lightorder: 6:03pm On Jun 10, 2022

1 Like

Re: Thailand Legalises Growing, Consumption Of Marijuana by gasparpisciotta: 6:04pm On Jun 10, 2022
Morphine, Cocaine, Heroine used to be over the counter drugs until late 20s.

Team legalize it
Re: Thailand Legalises Growing, Consumption Of Marijuana by Mrtaye: 6:06pm On Jun 10, 2022
HantaVirus:

Honestly the level of chemical substances they enjoy is surprising

* It helps boost libido
* Makes you enjoy music

Re: Thailand Legalises Growing, Consumption Of Marijuana by BigYash: 6:08pm On Jun 10, 2022
HantaVirus:

* It helps boost libido
* Makes you enjoy music

My nigga. wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thailand Legalises Growing, Consumption Of Marijuana by ransomed: 6:09pm On Jun 10, 2022
Kwale people of Delta state will be celebrating when this news get to them.
Re: Thailand Legalises Growing, Consumption Of Marijuana by Pimine: 6:09pm On Jun 10, 2022
oz4real83:
According to the new law, you can eat all manner of marujuana-made products but you can't smoke it grin grin. Boogeyman and slawomir won't like this!!!
According to the article, you'd only be breaking the law if you smoked in public. In other words, stay home and chimney away grin

1 Like

Re: Thailand Legalises Growing, Consumption Of Marijuana by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jun 10, 2022
I don't have health insurance!

1 Like

Re: Thailand Legalises Growing, Consumption Of Marijuana by Plugsk(m): 6:14pm On Jun 10, 2022
No be lie oh
Zonefree:

Re: Thailand Legalises Growing, Consumption Of Marijuana by Fahdiga(m): 6:15pm On Jun 10, 2022
subsidywise18:

Legalising marijuana is a good idea, especially as the thing can be regulated and taxed...more income.

(And yes, I don't smoke the thing. I also think that alcohol, cigarettes are the same thing...and they are legal. And I don't smoke or drink either. And yes, I don't like Tinubu either.).
Re: Thailand Legalises Growing, Consumption Of Marijuana by providencia(m): 6:15pm On Jun 10, 2022
Fahdiga:
shocked
A drug dealer legalise drugs? You must be kidding.
That's bad for business

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

China’s President Xi Calls Putin "Dear Friend" As They Meet In Moscow (Photos) / Video Of Fire At Ukraine's Zaporizhzhia Nuclear Power Plant By Russia Troops / US Elections 2008 Results: Obama vs Mccain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.