Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Uzodimma Hails Tinubu, Says Buhari Will Hand Over To A Worthy Successor - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uzodimma Hails Tinubu, Says Buhari Will Hand Over To A Worthy Successor (14645 Views)

Reno Omokri Criticizes Osinbajo, Hails Tinubu / Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President / Osinbajo: Buhari Will Hand Over To South-West In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uzodimma Hails Tinubu, Says Buhari Will Hand Over To A Worthy Successor by dchamp234(m): 8:36am On Jun 11, 2022
Spherical17:
who do you want them to vote for? You want them to vote for Obi that won't be president? Then what's the point of voting him knowing fully well that he can't be the president of Zoo? His party LP is not even known in the east. What would Obi tell the major electorate up north? Who are his caucus up north? You better wake up and stop deceiving yourself. There's different between realist and idealist

The reality remains that APC or PDP would definitely produce the next president. APC has upper hand being the major political party. They're in control of INEC and other institutions

The idealist is that you wish Obi to be the president. Do you know what it takes to be president? Everybody wishes to be president. But the reality is that not everyone will be. Don't forget if wishes were horses beggars will ride.

Obi can't be president in the next 16years. His party is nothing but a regional party. He's an unknown person up north. Presidency is not what they dish for you. You earn it by working tirelessly for it.

You guys should stop deceiving yourself biko. Same way you guys were fooling yourself that Tinubu won't get the party ticket. Put your emotions aside and face reality guy
Next time brother, read carefully before you quote, I didn't mention Peter obi neither did I mention labour party, I can't even remember backing anyone to be president, all I was saying is that tinubu isn't fit to rule, we don't want another Buhari, but I trust my country men, we'll all dance to the tune of money and cry later. Peace....
Re: Uzodimma Hails Tinubu, Says Buhari Will Hand Over To A Worthy Successor by wildernessVoice: 8:52am On Jun 11, 2022
What Nelson Mandela said to Nigerians in 2007

“You know I am not very happy with Nigeria. I have made that very clear on many occasions. Yes, Nigeria stood by us more than any nation, but you let yourselves down, and Africa and the black race very badly. Your leaders have no respect for their people. They believe that their personal interests are the interests of the people. They take people’s resources and turn it into personal wealth. There is a level of poverty in Nigeria that should be unacceptable. I cannot understand why Nigerians are not more angry than they are.
“What do young Nigerians think about your leaders and their country and Africa? Do you teach them history...?

“What about the corruption and the crimes? Your elections are like wars. Now we hear that you cannot be president in Nigeria unless you are Muslim or Christian. Some people tell me your country may break up. Please don’t let it happen.

“Let me tell you what I think you need to do. You should encourage leaders to emerge who will not confuse public office with sources of making personal wealth. Corrupt people do not make good leaders. Then you have to spend a lot of your resources for education.

“Educate children of the poor, so that they can get out of poverty. Poverty does not breed confidence. Only confident people can bring changes. Poor, uneducated people can also bring change, but it will be hijacked by the educated and the wealthy...give young Nigerians good education. Teach them the value of hard work and sacrifice, and discourage them from crimes which are destroying your image as a good people.”

(Excerpts taken from a 2007 interview with Mandela conducted by Dr Hakeem Baba-Ahmed).
Re: Uzodimma Hails Tinubu, Says Buhari Will Hand Over To A Worthy Successor by ofiko123(m): 9:32am On Jun 11, 2022
Wahala be like bicycle for this Nigeria..
Re: Uzodimma Hails Tinubu, Says Buhari Will Hand Over To A Worthy Successor by EmekaBlue(m): 10:32am On Jun 11, 2022
Uzodinjo

Osu
Re: Uzodimma Hails Tinubu, Says Buhari Will Hand Over To A Worthy Successor by Achilles881: 12:18pm On Jun 11, 2022
Uzodimma's office or uzodimma

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anambra Will Not Obey Sit-at-home Orders – Soludo / China CCECC To Begin Construction Of Ibaka Deep Seaport / 2019 Election; APC Defies INEC, Submits Zamfara Candidates’ List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.