Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,665 members, 7,813,228 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:02 AM

Uzodimma Hails Tinubu, Says Buhari Will Hand Over To A Worthy Successor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uzodimma Hails Tinubu, Says Buhari Will Hand Over To A Worthy Successor (14606 Views)

Reno Omokri Criticizes Osinbajo, Hails Tinubu / Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President / Osinbajo: Buhari Will Hand Over To South-West In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uzodimma Hails Tinubu, Says Buhari Will Hand Over To A Worthy Successor by noleflendum: 4:39am On Jun 10, 2022
Imo State Governor, Hope Uzodimma, has hailed Bola Tinubu on his emergence as the presidential candidate of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC), saying President Muhammadu Buhari will hand over to a worthy successor.

Uzodimma, who is also Chairman of the just concluded APC Special Convention/Presidential Primary, called on other presidential aspirants to close ranks and work hard towards Tinubu’s victory in next year’s general elections.

He also commended President Buhari for the role he played in the smooth conduct of the party’s primary election.

“I will also want to use this medium to congratulate our dear President, President Muhammadu Buhari GCFR who has always shown great leadership qualities in all situations,” the statement read.

“In my capacity as the Chairman of the APC Special Convention and Presidential Primaries 2022, I want to call on my brothers who were aspirants during the presidential primary to close ranks; the primary election is over and a winner has emerged, now is time to work together to support our flagbearer to win the 2023 presidential election.”

Read the full statement below:

PRESS RELEASE

On behalf of the Government and good people of Imo state, I heartily congratulate His Excellency the Former Governor of Lagos State Asiwaju Ahmed Bola Tinubu, Jagaban Borgu on his victory at the just concluded Presidential primaries and his emergence as the Flag bearer and Presidential candidate of our great party the ruling All progressives congress for the Forthcoming 2023 Presidential Elections.

By this Victory, our great party has once again demonstrated to Nigerians that the APC is dedicated and committed to the tenets of democracy and upholding all democratic principles by conducting a free, fair and credible primaries that brought in His Excellency Asiwaju Ahmed Bola Tinubu.

This victory has also reiterated and demonstrated the strength, tenacity, experience, credibility and integrity of our Flag bearer Asiwaju Ahmed Bola Tinubu who is one of the founding members of our great party, and no doubt his huge support and contributions to the growth and development of our party the APC and the Nation’s democracy over the years cannot be overemphasized.

With this Victory, we are confident that the APC will definitely cruise to victory in the 2023 Presidential elections and other elections at all levels. I therefore call on all our party supporters in Imo state, South east and across the country to come together irrespective differences and support His Excellency Asiwaju Ahmed Bola Tinubu to emerge the next President of our dear country as his wealth of experience, doggedness and sincerity of purpose is needed to move our country forward at this time.

I will also want to use this medium to congratulate our dear President, President Muhammadu Buhari GCFR who has always shown great leadership qualities in all situations. We are glad that you are exciting strong and handing over to a worthy successor who will continue your good works for our dear country.

To the APC National working committee led by our amiable Chairman Senator Abdulahi Adamu, thank you for creating a level playing ground at the primaries and also thank you for all the support given to see that our party conducted one of the most credible, free and fair Presidential primaries in the history of our party and in the country.

In my capacity as the Chairman of the APC Special convention and Presidential Primaries 2022, I want to call on my brothers who were aspirants during the presidential primaries to close ranks, the primary election is over and a winner has emerged, now is time to work together to support our flag bearer to win the 2023 Presidential elections.

Signed:

HIS EXCELLENCY SENATOR HOPE UZODIMMA

EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR IMO STATE AND CHAIRMAN APC SPECIAL CONVENTION/PRESIDENTIAL PRIMARIES 2022
https://www.channelstv.com/2022/06/09/uzodimma-hails-tinubu-says-buhari-will-hand-over-to-a-worthy-successor/

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Uzodimma Hails Tinubu, Says Buhari Will Hand Over To A Worthy Successor by noleflendum: 4:43am On Jun 10, 2022
I won't be surprised if Mazi Ikemba Bola Ahmed Tinubu the Chukwu okike abiama of Igboland win the tiny ordinary 5 east states

79 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Uzodimma Hails Tinubu, Says Buhari Will Hand Over To A Worthy Successor by Fahdiga(m): 4:50am On Jun 10, 2022
He has no option

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uzodimma Hails Tinubu, Says Buhari Will Hand Over To A Worthy Successor by Toneypen247(m): 5:07am On Jun 10, 2022
undecided
Re: Uzodimma Hails Tinubu, Says Buhari Will Hand Over To A Worthy Successor by Smithkafors(m): 5:09am On Jun 10, 2022
See them upstairs, in a bid to your the Igbos they want to handover the president of this country to a sick and corrupt old man. This is not about the igbos!.
You guys say you needed a man who is intelligent,eloquent and young, it has been given to you guys in the name of PO. Any young man in Nigeria who is supporting these old,sick and corrupt people should be worried. The system needs to change for you and your unborn children. Make una own una eyes. You have seen how they are doing meetings upon meetings with governor's to share positions, did you see any youth their at all? , make una continue. For those who desire a change from the system, the time is now!.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Uzodimma Hails Tinubu, Says Buhari Will Hand Over To A Worthy Successor by noleflendum: 5:33am On Jun 10, 2022
Smithkafors:
See them upstairs, in a bid to your the Igbos they want to handover the president of this country to a sick and corrupt old man. This is not about the igbos!.
You guys say you needed a man who is intelligent,eloquent and young, it has been given to you guys in the name of PO. Any young man in Nigeria who is supporting these old,sick and corrupt people should be worried. The system needs to change for you and your unborn children. Make una own una eyes. You have seen how they are doing meetings upon meetings with governor's to share positions, did you see any youth their at all? , make una continue. For those who desire a change from the system, the time is now!.
Mazi Tinubu is the next president if you like wail from now till eternity it is your problem

53 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Uzodimma Hails Tinubu, Says Buhari Will Hand Over To A Worthy Successor by chatinent: 5:58am On Jun 10, 2022
One day, history will remember all politicians and their children.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uzodimma Hails Tinubu, Says Buhari Will Hand Over To A Worthy Successor by chinjo(m): 6:03am On Jun 10, 2022
Coming from the supreme court Governor

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uzodimma Hails Tinubu, Says Buhari Will Hand Over To A Worthy Successor by noleflendum: 6:08am On Jun 10, 2022
chinjo:
Coming from the supreme court Governor
he must work for Mazi Bola Ahmed Tinubu for him to remain relevant

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Uzodimma Hails Tinubu, Says Buhari Will Hand Over To A Worthy Successor by Moferere: 6:09am On Jun 10, 2022
Uzodinma should cover his head in shame. The roles he played in connivance with Orji Kalu to install Lawan will never go unpunished

78 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Uzodimma Hails Tinubu, Says Buhari Will Hand Over To A Worthy Successor by Cantonese: 6:55am On Jun 10, 2022
Hopefully he gets thrown out of IMO government house at the next elections. His dependence on the supreme court will not push him from the last to the first next time.

See as e resemble agama lizard.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uzodimma Hails Tinubu, Says Buhari Will Hand Over To A Worthy Successor by inoki247: 6:57am On Jun 10, 2022
lol this man like Violence your people will soon come for your head online...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uzodimma Hails Tinubu, Says Buhari Will Hand Over To A Worthy Successor by adebwalex(m): 7:02am On Jun 10, 2022
noleflendum:
Mazi Tinubu is the next president if you like wail from now till eternity it is your problem

Keep giving yourself hope grin grin millions of Nigerians will decide that....

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uzodimma Hails Tinubu, Says Buhari Will Hand Over To A Worthy Successor by DropsMic(m): 5:47pm On Jun 10, 2022
How much is your conscience worth?
Re: Uzodimma Hails Tinubu, Says Buhari Will Hand Over To A Worthy Successor by MissionaryArchi(m): 5:47pm On Jun 10, 2022
This one is just trying to play follow follow card, he has been silent since the fued surrounding his party primaries was going on, now he wants to play smart with the hope if Tinubu wins then he got a chance for appointment or contract but unfortunately the game is over for them all

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uzodimma Hails Tinubu, Says Buhari Will Hand Over To A Worthy Successor by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jun 10, 2022
This man looks funny. Like a ghost grin

4 Likes

Re: Uzodimma Hails Tinubu, Says Buhari Will Hand Over To A Worthy Successor by aidameoryou: 5:47pm On Jun 10, 2022
vote peter obi, and if you can't find peter obi on the ballot.
The closest alternative will be PETER OBI

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uzodimma Hails Tinubu, Says Buhari Will Hand Over To A Worthy Successor by bigdammyj: 5:47pm On Jun 10, 2022
Noted.
Re: Uzodimma Hails Tinubu, Says Buhari Will Hand Over To A Worthy Successor by Balkan(m): 5:47pm On Jun 10, 2022
This useless governor is a drowning man

2 Likes

Re: Uzodimma Hails Tinubu, Says Buhari Will Hand Over To A Worthy Successor by mach7(m): 5:47pm On Jun 10, 2022
Moferere:
Uzodinma should cover his head in shame. The roles he played in connivance with Orji Kalu to install Lawan will never go unpunished
Hmmn, let's build bridges sir. All the Governors, especially those in the SE will be important in the journey to victory.

Funny though, I watched his interview on Channels where he mentioned that he split Imo votes between Lawan and another aspirant which I suspect is Tinubu. Furthermore, he explained his reasons for supporting Lawan which to an extent I can understand.

3 Likes

Re: Uzodimma Hails Tinubu, Says Buhari Will Hand Over To A Worthy Successor by BabaIbo: 5:47pm On Jun 10, 2022
Goo
Re: Uzodimma Hails Tinubu, Says Buhari Will Hand Over To A Worthy Successor by Kingozymandias(m): 5:47pm On Jun 10, 2022
APC party members doing their thing . As a PDP man one thing I respect about the APC is the strong sense of loyalty they have amongst themselves.

Anyways we willls tills end them packing next year as Atiku slides into victory before 1.pm that day and Tinubu cries in defeat.. grin

1 Like

Re: Uzodimma Hails Tinubu, Says Buhari Will Hand Over To A Worthy Successor by omoredia: 5:48pm On Jun 10, 2022
It seems Nigerians take enjoying life as a crime. At this stage and after all we have seen, heard and felt people are still talking of the likes of Tinubu. It's a shame

1 Like

Re: Uzodimma Hails Tinubu, Says Buhari Will Hand Over To A Worthy Successor by dilinaf847: 5:48pm On Jun 10, 2022
Hsgd

Re: Uzodimma Hails Tinubu, Says Buhari Will Hand Over To A Worthy Successor by SamuelKwubiri(m): 5:48pm On Jun 10, 2022
FOR REGISTRATION OF TRADEMARKS, PATENTS AND DESIGNS, CHECK MY SIGNATURE.
Re: Uzodimma Hails Tinubu, Says Buhari Will Hand Over To A Worthy Successor by jkpbestseries: 5:48pm On Jun 10, 2022
hala
Re: Uzodimma Hails Tinubu, Says Buhari Will Hand Over To A Worthy Successor by sotall(m): 5:48pm On Jun 10, 2022
undecided

What else can do supreme court governor do than to ass lick Buhari?

1 Like

Re: Uzodimma Hails Tinubu, Says Buhari Will Hand Over To A Worthy Successor by Jmichael1(m): 5:48pm On Jun 10, 2022
My own be say the highest bidder got my vote....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023: Peter Obi Is One Of The Finest Presidential Candidates – Ortom / Boko Haram Kill Abu Qaqa's Father In Maidugiri / Gov. Jang - God Is Punishing Plateau For Her Sins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.