Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,605 members, 7,816,505 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

10 Lies They Told You About Affiliate Marketing (module 1) - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 10 Lies They Told You About Affiliate Marketing (module 1) (453 Views)

My MD Told Me My Relationship Is Jeopardizing My Job. / The Biggest Lies People Told Me About Entrepreneurship / Things They Told Us That Are No Longer Applicable In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Lies They Told You About Affiliate Marketing (module 1) by Jerryminds(m): 6:41am On Jun 10, 2022
Hello, welcome to my space. Today I will be revealing the truth behind every lie you've been told about Affiliate marketing.

This post was inspired by the number of questions I have in my WhatsApp and blog by young aspirants looking to start Affiliate marketing and even those who are already engaged with it.

Well, you can scroll to the bottom first to see who is writing this so you know that I'm talking out of experience. So just relax, spend some time here and learn secret things about this business. By the time you're done I assure you, no one will ever deceive you again. No matter how expert and tricky he is.
Try not to stop somewhere so that you won't get yourself more confused, read everything to the end and your eyes will be opened.
Having said all that, lets get to dig deeper…

Lie number 1:
Affiliate marketing is a scam

"Affiliate marketing is a scam. They are just trying to sell a useless course to you and make money from you".
I'm sure you've heard these things before, but could they be right? Well, we'll get to know shortly.

First, Hope you know the second wealthiest man? Yes I mean Jeff Bezos the owner of Amazon? He is an Affiliate marketer. Could he be a scammer too? I'm sure you know the answer to that question.
People who call affiliate marketing a scam probably belong to any of these categories:
1. Lazy people who are not ready to work.
2. Those with the wrong mindset.
3. Those who were deceived by testimonials on social media.
4. Those who are working hard but in the wrong direction.
5. Those who want to figure out things the hard way.

We are going to discuss these 5 sets of people in subsequent modules of this post.

Re: 10 Lies They Told You About Affiliate Marketing (module 1) by Jerryminds(m): 6:43am On Jun 10, 2022
I can show you how to start Affiliate marketing for free. Check my signature to see my WhatsApp contact
Re: 10 Lies They Told You About Affiliate Marketing (module 1) by Benki003(m): 7:19am On Jun 10, 2022
Op if I call you a goat naw you go vex sad

(1) (Reply)

How To Land A Data Analyst Job In 3 Months / Scam Alert! / Diskac Empowerment Program Is Open - Apply Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.