Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

How To Land A Data Analyst Job In 3 Months - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How To Land A Data Analyst Job In 3 Months (471 Views)

How Helpful Is FMVA Certificate Regarding Financial Analyst Job? / 4 High Paying Skills In Nigeria You Can Learn Within 3 Months / Social Media Analyst Job - Gongo Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Land A Data Analyst Job In 3 Months by Ziepinc: 1:03am On Jul 08, 2022
This is gonna be a thread. Ignore the errors and focus on the information peculiar to the problem/BUSINESS thay brought you here.

Now we are on the same page lets begin.

Data like you already know is a great asset. data is the new oil. data is everything.
what is data ?
how can i make good use of the data i have?
how can i generate data from my business?
how can i use the data generated from my business to make informed decisions >
where can i get useful data that will help grow my business?
how can i use the data to solve business challenges?
where am i gonna keep all these data i will be collecting
what will i use to collect all these data ?
who should be managing all these data i will be collecting?
who is a #dataanalyst?
these are some of the few questions we will be answering will going through the process of landing our #dataanalystrole
thank you for stopping by
please hit the like button or (reply below) if you are interested in this topic.

2 Likes

Re: How To Land A Data Analyst Job In 3 Months by Ziepinc: 1:25am On Jul 08, 2022
i will be answering the above questions randomly and in no particular order.
to cut all fluff and dive straight to the point as we only have 3 months to land out #datanalyst job, here are the tools i would focus on in their order of priority as i sojourn in this journey of learning #dataanalysis.

#excel
#sql
#tableau
#python
#powerbi

then any of the cloud services like #aws, #azure, #gcp.

the above tools will help me review the data my business will be gathering in other for me to identify key insights into the business's customers and other ways the data can be used to solve pertinent problems.

and if i havent, immediately after reading this, go open a linkedin and github account.

thank you for creating your own account.

drop your questions below.
Re: How To Land A Data Analyst Job In 3 Months by Olademifikun: 7:01am On Jan 04, 2023
Do you have any idea where I can get this training
Re: How To Land A Data Analyst Job In 3 Months by Heyf: 1:41pm On Jan 04, 2023
Olademifikun:
Do you have any idea where I can get this training
In Lagos.

(1) (Reply)

Upwork Freelancers !!! Read Me / Please Help Me, My Career Is On The Line.. / How Did You Minimize Spending Lavishly?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.