Stats: 3,194,160 members, 7,953,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:40 PM

2023 Presidential Candidates, Political Party And State Of Origin - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidential Candidates, Political Party And State Of Origin (32762 Views)

Lagos Police Arrest 76 At A Birthday Party And 40 Others (Pics) / PDP Presidential Candidates Unite Ahead Of Convention; Atiku Absent; See Photos / 2019: Who Will Be The PDP Presidential And Vice Presidential Candidates? (2) (3) (4)

Re: 2023 Presidential Candidates, Political Party And State Of Origin by my3name(m): 12:50pm On Jun 10, 2022
But na only 3 party we know
and na only one go win
till then
But for now get your pvc,together we can do this
Re: 2023 Presidential Candidates, Political Party And State Of Origin by jrusky(m): 1:01pm On Jun 10, 2022
MadamVanessa:

My smart intelligent and hansom Peter Obi is the best candidate and he's winning flawlessly. God bless the incoming.

Nigerians I take God beg you people, make we get am right this time, abeg na.

Sis you better beg yourself. Beg no bring anyone to Aso Rock you hear.

And you that your so called handsome Obi has no vacant in Aso Rock. Obi might be your answer but not my answer you hear.

Re: 2023 Presidential Candidates, Political Party And State Of Origin by Makowonda: 1:21pm On Jun 10, 2022
I couldn't see any name on the list beyond these three.I hope my eyes have no problem.

All Progressives Congress (APC) Presidential Candidate
*Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu*
(Lagos State)

People's Democratic Party (PDP) Presidential Candidate
*Atiku Abubakar*
(Adamawa State)

Labour Party (LP)
Presidential Candidate
*Peter Obi*
(Anambra State)
Re: 2023 Presidential Candidates, Political Party And State Of Origin by InsideLove(f): 2:11pm On Jun 10, 2022
Up Peter Obi!!!
Thunder fire APC and PDP, especially APC.
Re: 2023 Presidential Candidates, Political Party And State Of Origin by dominion001(m): 3:23pm On Jun 10, 2022
ojiedave:
Like for Peter Obi

Share for Atiku

Mention for Tinubu

Online voting starts now cheesy cheesy
you are one of the problems of Nigeria. U saw the names of other qualified candidates but chose to mention only those that are the major problems of the country
Re: 2023 Presidential Candidates, Political Party And State Of Origin by ojiedave: 4:45pm On Jun 10, 2022
dominion001:
you are one of the problems of Nigeria. U saw the names of other qualified candidates but chose to mention only those that are the major problems of the country

Vote Peter Obi bro, make this country better.
Re: 2023 Presidential Candidates, Political Party And State Of Origin by TheNiceGuy(m): 5:08pm On Jun 10, 2022
No beg me, nah Tinubu, a 70 years old man I dey vote
MadamVanessa:

My smart intelligent and hansom Peter Obi is the best candidate and he's winning flawlessly. God bless the incoming.

Re: 2023 Presidential Candidates, Political Party And State Of Origin by olamakinde(m): 5:13pm On Jun 10, 2022
MadamVanessa:

avoid mkpurumiri
Re: 2023 Presidential Candidates, Political Party And State Of Origin by orlaglobal234: 5:18pm On Jun 10, 2022
Which one is Blood Pressure Party BP again
Re: 2023 Presidential Candidates, Political Party And State Of Origin by orlaglobal234: 5:19pm On Jun 10, 2022
Which one is Blood Pressure Party BP again may we never experience BP again
Re: 2023 Presidential Candidates, Political Party And State Of Origin by Gainman: 5:49pm On Jun 10, 2022
JaredNormak:
Wow!
You sound excellently stüpid.

Keep it up.
am happy it pained u well well. You people go still wail after 2023 election.
Re: 2023 Presidential Candidates, Political Party And State Of Origin by Bbdiyya: 7:44pm On Jun 10, 2022
franchasofficia:
If Kwankwaso can stomach his pride and work with Peter Obi as VP, take it from me, they will win the 2023 Presidential election, ask me how ?

Kwankwaso is a movement in Kano and the red cap supporters will deliver Kano massively and even win NW for Labour Party while APC comes second.

Peter Obi/Labour Party will overwhelmingly win Southeast while PDP comes second and followed by Tinubu/APC

PDP will win SouthSouth but Labour Party will get at least 35% vote in SS.

Labour Party will win Northcentral while PDP comes second and APC third.

Tinubu/APC will win Southwest and Labour Party will come second with over 30% votes due to voters having Christian religion sentiment.

Atiku/PDP will win Northeast while Tinubu/APC will come closely second.

With this, Peter Obi/LP will win by a small margin.

Kwankwaso the ball is in your cot shocked

Without Kwankwaso pairing with Peter Obi, let's be honest to ourselves, Peter Obi will not emerge next year, he will only come 3rd without Kwankwaso as VP. This I have seen, but it won't stop us from voting for Obi since Osinbajo didn't get APC ticket, 2023 is the turn of Southern Christians! Next time the ticket comes to the south, Muslims can take it but should present men of integrity not looting machines who derive ecstasy from looting government fund like Tinubu and co angry
Dream is free, so, keep on dreaming
Re: 2023 Presidential Candidates, Political Party And State Of Origin by Poiu11: 10:47pm On Jun 10, 2022
tinubu is not from lagos state... tinubu has the court to fight. yoruba dont bear tinubu

Pictures & Video From Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Southern Kaduna / Women 'Curse' Mahmood Yakubu Over Election Consequences (Video) / Buhari Article On Obama's Cabinet(2): PMB Was Absolutely Wrong