Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,154 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:53 PM

2023 Presidential Candidates, Political Party And State Of Origin - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidential Candidates, Political Party And State Of Origin (32432 Views)

PDP Presidential Candidates Unite Ahead Of Convention; Atiku Absent; See Photos / Omoyele Sowore Announces African Action Congress (AAC) As His Political Party / 2019: Who Will Be The PDP Presidential And Vice Presidential Candidates? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Presidential Candidates, Political Party And State Of Origin by Balogunodua(m): 10:28am On Jun 10, 2022
BabydiHot:

stale
I mean ASUU strike youths and unemployed youths
Hahahahaha zero manifestos ooo e go choke
That must be Imo youth...I heard unemployment is high there grin
Re: 2023 Presidential Candidates, Political Party And State Of Origin by BabydiHot(f): 10:29am On Jun 10, 2022
Balogunodua:

That must be Imo youth...I heard unemployment is high there grin
shatap you're talking nonsense.

tribal card is dead on arrival

Hehehehe
Re: 2023 Presidential Candidates, Political Party And State Of Origin by Balogunodua(m): 10:31am On Jun 10, 2022
BabydiHot:
rubbish
Painment grin
Re: 2023 Presidential Candidates, Political Party And State Of Origin by Balogunodua(m): 10:32am On Jun 10, 2022
BabydiHot:
shatap you're talking nonsense.
tribal card is dead on arrival
Hehehehe
There is no harm in saying the truth grin
Re: 2023 Presidential Candidates, Political Party And State Of Origin by BabydiHot(f): 10:33am On Jun 10, 2022
Balogunodua:

Painment grin
as e dey pain you, e dey sweet us baje
Re: 2023 Presidential Candidates, Political Party And State Of Origin by Balogunodua(m): 10:34am On Jun 10, 2022
BabydiHot:
as e dey pain you, e dey sweet us baje
I'm not the one trailing peoples comment am I.....grin
Re: 2023 Presidential Candidates, Political Party And State Of Origin by Deo1986(m): 10:38am On Jun 10, 2022
Balogunodua:

It started online..promoted by the citizens of the world first online country called Biaslop.

Peter Obi Pandora is his real name..he is a former member of the Poverty Development Party (PDP) but was chased out to join Loser Band Party (LB) now the online citizens have conducted their online election and the result is not yet out though..but Obi Pandora is leading with about 50million vote and we have no choice but to declare him the President of Biaslop online republic.

What I don't understand is how can Obi who is already the president of Biaslop online republic try to contest for the president of Nigeria... it confusing man.

Thanks for the update. I am way confused myself, because online poll is quite different from the reality on ground.

Why would anyone entertain the thought that a Biafra citizen would get a vote outside Biafra country? They labelled Nigeria a zoo, called the Yorubas betrayals, insulted the Fulani's and Hausas, and the South South region they termed foolish and confused. Yet they are pushing their own to govern the zoo. The height of dementia.
Re: 2023 Presidential Candidates, Political Party And State Of Origin by snowball11(m): 10:40am On Jun 10, 2022
NaughtyBrainiac:
Our predictions have been 100% correct because we don't make sentimental or emotional predictions.

Take another prediction for free:

Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu is next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Let's all plan and prepare for a new and fruitful dispensation.

God bless Nigeria

The way you all planned and hoped for a fruitful dispensation when you voted in a mistake of a president in buhari! undecided

Una mumu for this country tie wrapper! grin
Re: 2023 Presidential Candidates, Political Party And State Of Origin by Hier(m): 10:42am On Jun 10, 2022
franchasofficia:
If Kwankwaso can stomach his pride and work with Peter Obi as VP, take it from me, they will win the 2023 Presidential election, ask me how ?

Kwankwaso is a movement in Kano and the red cap supporters will deliver Kano massively and even win NW for Labour Party while APC comes second.

Peter Obi/Labour Party will overwhelmingly win Southeast while PDP comes second and followed by Tinubu/APC

PDP will win SouthSouth but Labour Party will get at least 35% vote in SS.

Labour Party will win Northcentral while PDP comes second and APC third.

Tinubu/APC will win Southwest and Labour Party will come second with over 30% votes due to voters having Christian religion sentiment.

Atiku/PDP will win Northeast while Tinubu/APC will come closely second.

With this, Peter Obi/LP will win by a small margin.

Kwankwaso the ball is in your cot shocked

Without Kwankwaso pairing with Peter Obi, let's be honest to ourselves, Peter Obi will not emerge next year, he will only come 3rd without Kwankwaso as VP. This I have seen, but it won't stop us from voting for Obi since Osinbajo didn't get APC ticket, 2023 is the turn of Southern Christians! Next time the ticket comes to the south, Muslims can take it but should present men of integrity not looting machines who derive ecstasy from looting government fund like Tinubu and co angry

You are too full of wisdom

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidential Candidates, Political Party And State Of Origin by g17prinz(m): 10:48am On Jun 10, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

My smart intelligent and hansom Peter Obi is the best candidate and he's winning flawlessly. God bless the incoming.

Nigerians I take God beg you people, make we get am right this time, abeg na.

Fine woman wink
Re: 2023 Presidential Candidates, Political Party And State Of Origin by Rainbow219(m): 11:07am On Jun 10, 2022
Ahhhh South is now dominating Nigerian politics grin grin grin
Re: 2023 Presidential Candidates, Political Party And State Of Origin by FARADBOND(m): 11:18am On Jun 10, 2022
franchasofficia:
If Kwankwaso can stomach his pride and work with Peter Obi as VP, take it from me, they will win the 2023 Presidential election, ask me how ?

Kwankwaso is a movement in Kano and the red cap supporters will deliver Kano massively and even win NW for Labour Party while APC comes second.

Peter Obi/Labour Party will overwhelmingly win Southeast while PDP comes second and followed by Tinubu/APC

PDP will win SouthSouth but Labour Party will get at least 35% vote in SS.

Labour Party will win Northcentral while PDP comes second and APC third.

Tinubu/APC will win Southwest and Labour Party will come second with over 30% votes due to voters having Christian religion sentiment.

Atiku/PDP will win Northeast while Tinubu/APC will come closely second.

With this, Peter Obi/LP will win by a small margin.

Kwankwaso the ball is in your cot shocked

Without Kwankwaso pairing with Peter Obi, let's be honest to ourselves, Peter Obi will not emerge next year, he will only come 3rd without Kwankwaso as VP. This I have seen, but it won't stop us from voting for Obi since Osinbajo didn't get APC ticket, 2023 is the turn of Southern Christians! Next time the ticket comes to the south, Muslims can take it but should present men of integrity not looting machines who derive ecstasy from looting government fund like Tinubu and co angry
You said it all bro.. this is exactly my tots, but then how r u so sure of Obi taking over middle belt, I beg to differ on that.. but for all the others, I bet u, it was an objective and good analysis..good job bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidential Candidates, Political Party And State Of Origin by Transcriber: 11:27am On Jun 10, 2022
BabydiHot:

Lagos was once a capital state.
Tinubu did not made Lagos
Lagos made Tinubu
I seen you have been going mad lately about SW

treat yourself and stop obsessing with Yoruba on nairaland
Re: 2023 Presidential Candidates, Political Party And State Of Origin by oluwasegun007(m): 11:37am On Jun 10, 2022
Which one is boot party again.
Re: 2023 Presidential Candidates, Political Party And State Of Origin by BabydiHot(f): 11:43am On Jun 10, 2022
Transcriber:
I seen you have been going mad lately about SW

treat yourself and stop obsessing with Yoruba on nairaland

shut up

tribalism tactics is dead on arrival

the youths are coming

they have no manifestos to campaign with apart from their usual old tribalism and tribal card tactics.

But we'll remind them that tribalism won't bring back dollars to at least 400
tribalism won't bring back fuel to 95 naira
tribalism won't send our undergraduates back to school.
tribalism won't fix our security.
tribalism won't develop our economy.

2023 will be the youths vs the criminals
it won't be business as usual.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Candidates, Political Party And State Of Origin by Sleepandinsomni: 11:50am On Jun 10, 2022
Better sleep

You’ve probably heard the saying “you can’t perform at your best if you don’t get a good night’s sleep.” This is definitely true! A lack of sleep can lead to decreased productivity, poor decision-making, and even health problems. In this blog post, we will discuss tips for getting a better slumber. We’ll cover everything from how much sleep you need, to how to create a bedtime routine that works for you. So whether you’re struggling with insomnia or just want to get more out of your snooze time, read on for helpful advice! Read more here https://sleepandinsomnia.net/better-sleep/
Re: 2023 Presidential Candidates, Political Party And State Of Origin by Transcriber: 11:51am On Jun 10, 2022
BabydiHot:

shut up

tribalism tactics is dead on arrival

the youths are coming

they have no manifestos to campaign with apart from their usual old tribalism and tribal card tactics.

But we'll remind them that tribalism won't bring back dollars to at least 400
tribalism won't bring back fuel to 95 naira
tribalism won't send our undergraduates back to school.
tribalism won't fix our security.
tribalism won't develop our economy.

2023 will be the youths vs the criminals
it won't be business as usual.
anty(broda) shut up

Your Obi is not any better.
Anambra is not a paradise
Re: 2023 Presidential Candidates, Political Party And State Of Origin by BabydiHot(f): 11:53am On Jun 10, 2022
Transcriber:
anty(broda) shut up

Your Obi is not any better.
Anambra is not a paradise
shatap
e pain you oooo
hohohohohohoho
Re: 2023 Presidential Candidates, Political Party And State Of Origin by Transcriber: 11:55am On Jun 10, 2022
BabydiHot:
shatap
e pain you oooo
hohohohohohoho
if you had more IQ than a tadpole you'd take my advice like gold
Re: 2023 Presidential Candidates, Political Party And State Of Origin by Tomek09(m): 11:56am On Jun 10, 2022
Point of correction. The Iragbiji Town Union President Tinubu is from Osun State.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidential Candidates, Political Party And State Of Origin by BabydiHot(f): 11:56am On Jun 10, 2022
Transcriber:
if you had more IQ than a tadpole you'd take my advice like gold
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

Rule 2
Re: 2023 Presidential Candidates, Political Party And State Of Origin by bizzibodi(m): 11:59am On Jun 10, 2022
Obi i were you!
Re: 2023 Presidential Candidates, Political Party And State Of Origin by Transcriber: 11:59am On Jun 10, 2022
BabydiHot:
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

Rule 2
happy for you
Re: 2023 Presidential Candidates, Political Party And State Of Origin by Tonyvibes: 12:01pm On Jun 10, 2022
OBIIIII
Re: 2023 Presidential Candidates, Political Party And State Of Origin by Federalofficia(m): 12:02pm On Jun 10, 2022
Peter obi is also not from the zoo he is from Biafra he will starve all the animal in the zoo to death
Realtord43:
Tinubu is not from lagos but fron osun state.
That why is milking and stealing lagos resource and money with reckless abandon.

ATIKU Is not from nigeria but a fulani from cameroon. If given the opportunity ar president, he will steal nigeria money and milk her resource to stupor.

only option here is PETER OBI for a better Nigeria and properous future.
Re: 2023 Presidential Candidates, Political Party And State Of Origin by ogunsbanjul(m): 12:02pm On Jun 10, 2022
Go for medical check up first. You don't need to abuse or condemn any candidate before your candidate can be accepted. Tinubu and Atiku are not your candidate mates. Let that one enter your brain now.
Realtord43:
Tinubu is not from lagos but fron osun state.
That why is milking and stealing lagos resource and money with reckless abandon.

ATIKU Is not from nigeria but a fulani from cameroon. If given the opportunity ar president, he will steal nigeria money and milk her resource to stupor.

only option here is PETER OBI for a better Nigeria and properous future.
Re: 2023 Presidential Candidates, Political Party And State Of Origin by Obyino: 12:15pm On Jun 10, 2022
Well Nigerian youths you know what to do,I don't have to say much
Re: 2023 Presidential Candidates, Political Party And State Of Origin by delpee(f): 12:29pm On Jun 10, 2022
Why can't Igbo candidates unite behind Peter Obi?

Surprisingly, apart from delegates in David Umahis camp, those in APC didn't even vote for the aspirants from the East.

If they're not united, how do we expect to have a President from the SE? My people say "eni to sipa la ngbe" ( something like...it's the child that lifts up his hands that you can carry/lift up). Time to stop marginalising themselves.
Re: 2023 Presidential Candidates, Political Party And State Of Origin by JaredNormak: 12:34pm On Jun 10, 2022
Gainman:
don't mind those yeye people. Even if Tinubu is a good man they will still castigate him.
I will tell d ibos who want to vote Obi that they only want to waste their vote. Not to disturb yourself just sit down in your house on election day. Because it is foolishness believing Obi will win. A good man can win election in Nigeria
Wow!
You sound excellently stüpid.

Keep it up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) / Okorocha's Statue, 'Effigy' Destroyed In Imo / Read What EFCC Said About MMM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.