Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,621 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:50 AM

Okonjo Iweala Rejects Atiku's Vice President Offer - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okonjo Iweala Rejects Atiku's Vice President Offer (6506 Views)

PDP Crisis: Northern Group Rejects Atiku, Endorses Wike As Party Leader / PDP Committee Recommends Wike As Atiku’s Vice-Presidential Candidate / Tribunal Rejects Atiku, Pdp’s Request To Access Inec’s Server. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okonjo Iweala Rejects Atiku's Vice President Offer by Kingozymandias(m): 10:42am On Jun 10, 2022
Thanksful:

Only a fool like you that will not understand your reverse psychology in the post you made. Goodnews! Your kind are numerous here.

Cry more tears ... You have been exposed ... You can't even communicate in Igbo yet claiming Igbo

Ta!!! Gbafuo

Nonsense
Re: Okonjo Iweala Rejects Atiku's Vice President Offer by Nobody: 10:45am On Jun 10, 2022
Kingozymandias:

Cry more tears ... You have been exposed ... You can't even communicate in Igbo yet claiming Igbo

Ta!!! Gbafuo

Nonsense

Lol! As many of my folks read our comment. I hope I am able to demystify your cover and they mark your moniker.

You think you're intelligent enough to masquerade as Igbo? Chill! Nah small small you all will be demystified.
Re: Okonjo Iweala Rejects Atiku's Vice President Offer by Cossybob(m): 10:56am On Jun 10, 2022
thesicilian:
News reaching you from where?
Isn't it obvious, from Beer Parlor na..
Re: Okonjo Iweala Rejects Atiku's Vice President Offer by Kingozymandias(m): 10:57am On Jun 10, 2022
Thanksful:

Lol! As many of my folks read our comment. I hope I am able to demystify your cover and they mark your moniker.

You think you're intelligent enough to masquerade as Igbo? Chill! Nah small small you all will be demystified.

Yoruba man be proud of your tribe
Re: Okonjo Iweala Rejects Atiku's Vice President Offer by Okwyjesus(m): 10:59am On Jun 10, 2022
Kingozymandias:

Sir aren't you old to be spreading gossip?.please next time don't bring my people into this sort of under the bridge write up.

Have some self respect. Which one is rumor reaching you ? This sort of thing you discuss in your beer palour not create a thread online.

So what is the benefit now ?

I heard from Journalist Hangout that he reached out to her as VP. But l know it won't fly
Re: Okonjo Iweala Rejects Atiku's Vice President Offer by Nobody: 11:13am On Jun 10, 2022
Kingozymandias:

Yoruba man be proud of your tribe

I know the Igbos now who you are. The Igbo don't throw the word tribe around like you falks.
Re: Okonjo Iweala Rejects Atiku's Vice President Offer by Kingozymandias(m): 11:42am On Jun 10, 2022
Thanksful:

I know the Igbos now who you are. The Igbo don't throw the word tribe around like you falks.

Yoruba man trying to disguise grin
Re: Okonjo Iweala Rejects Atiku's Vice President Offer by akinsojiSenai(m): 11:57am On Jun 10, 2022
She probably believes in...'Show me your friends and.........'

Need a caregiver in Lagos to provide quality care for your elderly loved one or relative that is ill?

Kindly check my signature.
Re: Okonjo Iweala Rejects Atiku's Vice President Offer by my3name(m): 12:55pm On Jun 10, 2022
Kingozymandias:

I have caught you grin

Once you catch a Yoruba boy impersonating my people they quickly turn it and day you are one grin

Tunde or Ayo go and read your books and stop fooling yourself
grin grin grin
Re: Okonjo Iweala Rejects Atiku's Vice President Offer by ednut1(m): 1:01pm On Jun 10, 2022
Ipob and junk gists

1 Like

Re: Okonjo Iweala Rejects Atiku's Vice President Offer by oilmane(m): 1:32pm On Jun 10, 2022
Fineman87:
News reaching me is that Dr. Ngozi Okonjo Iweala yesterday rejected the offer by Atiku Abubakar to be his vice president. She is currently the DG of the WTO and intends to continus there. She akso told Atiku that it's the turn of the SE to produce the president.
That is the gist I heard.

We have advised Southern Politicians to stay away from legitimizing the political slavery of their children by accepting to be vice to a man who took what belongs to us. We would keep our eyes out to see the southern governor who would be vice to a political interloper.

Report reaching you? Base on you're the head of the nations intelligence unit abi wetin?

1 Like

Re: Okonjo Iweala Rejects Atiku's Vice President Offer by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jun 10, 2022
How can the DG of WTO condescend to settle for the position of VP of any nation, when we know the position is almost an abstract figurehead one.
Who does that?
Such a BIG & unhealthy LIE!
Atiku would never dare such.

Please improve on your Topics.
I am surprised to see that People are already falling for such without understanding the reality.
Re: Okonjo Iweala Rejects Atiku's Vice President Offer by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jun 10, 2022
oilmane:

Report reaching you? Base on you're the head of the nations intelligence unit abi wetin?
I tire ooooo
Re: Okonjo Iweala Rejects Atiku's Vice President Offer by olas24u(f): 3:11pm On Jun 10, 2022
Who will work with a rogue ,that sold most Nigerian public companies to friends .I use to have nitel sim card .he sol nitel and no more services or improvements.
Re: Okonjo Iweala Rejects Atiku's Vice President Offer by bigjackass: 3:27pm On Jun 10, 2022
arthurwillia:
Does anyone here know if things are actually cheap in mandilas and if you have any contact there?
don't bother yourself going there if you only want to pick one or two things
Re: Okonjo Iweala Rejects Atiku's Vice President Offer by Benbisco(f): 3:43pm On Jun 10, 2022
Fineman87:
News reaching me is that Dr. Ngozi Okonjo Iweala yesterday rejected the offer by Atiku Abubakar to be his vice president. She is currently the DG of the WTO and intends to continus there. She akso told Atiku that it's the turn of the SE to produce the president.
That is the gist I heard.

We have advised Southern Politicians to stay away from legitimizing the political slavery of their children by accepting to be vice to a man who took what belongs to us. We would keep our eyes out to see the southern governor who would be vice to a political interloper.

Uncle, news reaching you from where and in what capacity are you receiving it? Lai Mohammed's assistant?
Re: Okonjo Iweala Rejects Atiku's Vice President Offer by arthurwillia(m): 4:09pm On Jun 10, 2022
bigjackass:
don't bother yourself going there if you only want to pick one or two things

Why will one go to mandilas to buy one or two?

I’m buying cloth, shoes, trousers..

Is it worth it?
Re: Okonjo Iweala Rejects Atiku's Vice President Offer by bigjackass: 6:39pm On Jun 10, 2022
arthurwillia:

Why will one go to mandilas to buy one or two?

I’m buying cloth, shoes, trousers..

Is it worth it?
go ahead. You will get many nice things to select
Re: Okonjo Iweala Rejects Atiku's Vice President Offer by arthurwillia(m): 9:15pm On Jun 10, 2022
bigjackass:
go ahead. You will get many nice things to select
Thanks boss

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ex-NNPP National Chairman Alkali, Kaduna Guber Candidate, Hunkuyi Defect To APC / The Communal War Rages On; Nkerehi And Umuchukwu (a Village With Two Names) / Do Not Force Biafra On Niger Delta.... Deezia B. S.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.