Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,088 members, 7,818,263 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

I'm So Proud Of You - Dolapo, Osinbajo's Wife Hails Him - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm So Proud Of You - Dolapo, Osinbajo's Wife Hails Him (27656 Views)

Tinubu Calls Dolapo Osinbajo ‘Wife Of The President’ (Video) / Abiola Ajimobi Grandson Greets Dolapo Osinbajo In Yoruba "Dobaleid" / Dolapo Osinbajo Arranging Aisha Buhari's Hair (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm So Proud Of You - Dolapo, Osinbajo's Wife Hails Him by TijaniAbu: 12:08am On Jun 11, 2022
God2man2again:
An example of Proverbs 31: 10-12 " Who can find a virtuous woman? for her price is far above rubbies.
The heart of her husband doth safely trust in her, so that he shall have no need of spoil.
She will do him good and not evil all the days of her life"

Shey betraying his boss good ni?

That Judas Osinbajo must be a fake pastor or doesn't he know that as seen in the 109th Psalm the reference is made of both the wife and children of Judas Iscariot. What a terrible testimony for a man to leave behind. The children are vagabonds and beggars and the extortioner has taken all his family has. Yes Judas had a family that suffered greatly.
Re: I'm So Proud Of You - Dolapo, Osinbajo's Wife Hails Him by specialmati(m): 12:58am On Jun 11, 2022
Digmygold:

Goodbye to your heart and oesophagus. Tueh!
grin grin grin grin sorry about this you know you made the choice. Instead of having your useless head upon your shoulder it's better donate for the win. Don't feel bad
Re: I'm So Proud Of You - Dolapo, Osinbajo's Wife Hails Him by Digmygold: 5:26am On Jun 11, 2022
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin sorry about this you know you made the choice. Instead of having your useless head upon your shoulder it's better donate for the win. Don't feel bad
The empty head on your ragged body should be set ablaze by your people and fed to pigs. It's to useless even to your politicians.
Re: I'm So Proud Of You - Dolapo, Osinbajo's Wife Hails Him by specialmati(m): 8:25am On Jun 11, 2022
Digmygold:

The empty head on your ragged body should be set ablaze by your people and fed to pigs. It's to useless even to your politicians.
angry angry angry angry grin grin grin OK oya receive sense to support a younger president. Like other sensible youths. Don't waste your youthful age supporting the old money bags because this the only country we have
Re: I'm So Proud Of You - Dolapo, Osinbajo's Wife Hails Him by Ijoba85: 8:27am On Jun 11, 2022
Tell me how you intend to change the narrative
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin grin just like buhari i smile most times at future of this country since most youth are poor and senseless. If we vote any of the money bags come 2023 the country will be gone to rest.
Re: I'm So Proud Of You - Dolapo, Osinbajo's Wife Hails Him by Digmygold: 9:34am On Jun 11, 2022
specialmati:
angry angry angry angry grin grin grin OK oya receive sense to support a younger president. Like other sensible youths. Don't waste your youthful age supporting the old money bags because this the only country we have

Younger President with how much administrative experience? We need a better Nigeria and we won't get that by being sentimental over age.
Re: I'm So Proud Of You - Dolapo, Osinbajo's Wife Hails Him by specialmati(m): 10:37am On Jun 11, 2022
Digmygold:

Younger President with how much administrative experience? We need a better Nigeria and we won't get that by being sentimental over age.
grin grin grin grin OK vote your old man in peace let the younger generation vote the younger president in peace. If we need change we must not repeat another buhari.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram / Musa Wada: I Will Be Stupid To Congratulate Yahaya Bello / Tosin Adeniji: Sowore Applied For A Grant In My Name Without Informing Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.