Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,862 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

How Northern Governors Dumped Amaechi For Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Northern Governors Dumped Amaechi For Tinubu (42997 Views)

How Northern APC Governors Preserved Nigeria’s Unity ~ Chief Lawani / Reno Omokri: How Northern Solidarity Gave Atiku Victory / How Northern Big Boys Lavish Money (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Northern Governors Dumped Amaechi For Tinubu by Diligence: 6:43pm On Jun 10, 2022
Dear Prof: We understand the charge that these corrupt, selfish, covetous, insensitive politicians hv bn winning battles via rigging, bribery and corruption, but that the MAIN WAR is 2023 General Elections that must either make or finally mar Nigeria. The election has a dangerous Combo of HopecumRevolution!

Which means if they dare dash the hope of Nigerian masses, that what follows automatically is Revolution!!!
Re: How Northern Governors Dumped Amaechi For Tinubu by OkoroBufo: 6:43pm On Jun 10, 2022
KanwuliaExtra:

Na Tinubu nor be tief? After stealing the whole of Lagos and enslaving you all.
Edo nor be Lagos o! cheesy
Edo is BATified.. Obaseki don scam una, APC is coming back.
-Okoro bufo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Northern Governors Dumped Amaechi For Tinubu by OkoroBufo: 6:44pm On Jun 10, 2022
BabydiHot:
I'm watching you
Your father at home, go & watch him.
-Okoro bufo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Northern Governors Dumped Amaechi For Tinubu by Tareq1105: 6:45pm On Jun 10, 2022
alsudan:
They dumped him because he’s a Christian nothing more.

Same thing they did to Osinbajo, even as a serving VP. He been a Christian and a RCCG pastor meant he had Zero Chance in APC.

I think the political network was the main consideration here.

2 Likes

Re: How Northern Governors Dumped Amaechi For Tinubu by BabydiHot(f): 6:45pm On Jun 10, 2022
OkoroBufo:

Edo is BATified..
Obaseki don scam una, APC is coming back.

-Okoro bufo
hahahhaahaha
e pain am ooo
the same Tinubu that was disgraced in Edo
or have you forgotten " Edo no be Lagos"
torgbaaa

3 Likes

Re: How Northern Governors Dumped Amaechi For Tinubu by BabydiHot(f): 6:45pm On Jun 10, 2022
OkoroBufo:

Your father at home, go & watch him.

-Okoro bufo
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

Rule 2

1 Like

Re: How Northern Governors Dumped Amaechi For Tinubu by chiedozie198100: 6:46pm On Jun 10, 2022
tesppidd:
At the end of the day i still blame that docile President resident at Aso Rock.

You sit down there and allow people who call themselves governors dictate for the "president" on whom your successor should be, who should continue with your 'policies'

Same way he sat down there while many of his kinsmen lost primary elections in Katsina, his own home state.

Tufiakwa!

dont mind him.
same governors that would not tolerate any group to dictate who succeed them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Northern Governors Dumped Amaechi For Tinubu by OkoroBufo: 6:48pm On Jun 10, 2022
BabydiHot:
hahahhaahaha e pain am ooo the same Tinubu that was disgraced in Edo or have you forgotten " Edo no be Lagos" torgbaaa
It was a protest vote against Oshiomole, it had nothing to do with Tinubu.
PS- Don't you ever in your life quote me again.
-Okoro bufo

1 Like

Re: How Northern Governors Dumped Amaechi For Tinubu by lookingfly: 6:52pm On Jun 10, 2022
Dannyset:
grin

A political party is concerned first with how to win an election, so they endorse the best and strongest amongst the aspirants.

This makes Tinubu ranked first among every single one of the contestants.

He was the best Negotiator

The best Strategist and

The very best resourceful among others.

That was why I laughed when some urchins and zombies here where saying he will be served breakfast.

Who is eating it got now?

Na juju dey worry dem now!
be deceiving yourself, where was he's negotiating skills when he was busy insulting buhara, dapo etc........tinubu is on he's own, and these he will realize after 2023 when the northerners don chop him money finish.

1 Like

Re: How Northern Governors Dumped Amaechi For Tinubu by pacesetting: 6:52pm On Jun 10, 2022
IPIGMODS:

I will go home and ask my FATHER.
Okay.

1 Like

Re: How Northern Governors Dumped Amaechi For Tinubu by KanwuliaExtra: 6:53pm On Jun 10, 2022
OkoroBufo:

Edo is BATified..
Obaseki don scam una, APC is coming back.

-Okoro bufo

2nd base please.
Not interested in yesterday’s toilet paper.
Re: How Northern Governors Dumped Amaechi For Tinubu by darichlife: 6:53pm On Jun 10, 2022
candidbabe:
Enough of all these election bunkum on front page
The whole thing is just annoying. At the end of it all people just kip loosing their sanity.
Re: How Northern Governors Dumped Amaechi For Tinubu by Yves4real(f): 6:55pm On Jun 10, 2022
He got served the meal that he deserved.
According to El Rufai, Ameachi, while he was a governor elected under the PDP, funded the CPC's convention in 2011. Did you expect the northern delegates to trust a traitor?
How do you expect the north to pitch tents with a politician who openly loathed someone from his geopolitical zone for a Fulani man in 2014/2015? I learnt that he used funds from his state's treasury to support Buhari's election in 2015.
As long as the heavens remain above the earth, there must be seed time and harvest time. cheesy cheesy.

3 Likes

Re: How Northern Governors Dumped Amaechi For Tinubu by jumper524(m): 6:55pm On Jun 10, 2022
alsudan:

Same thing they did to Osinbajo, even as a serving VP. He been a Christian and a RCCG pastor meant he had Zero Chance in APC.

I taught Muslims has the highest numbers of bigots, never knew Christians has a competable number also.
Bloody bigots.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Northern Governors Dumped Amaechi For Tinubu by joyd200: 6:56pm On Jun 10, 2022
You assumption is unfair. I'm a Christian but I don't believe the choice of Tinubu has anything to do with him been a Muslim. BAT is a party man, a focused one for that matter. He has never jump from one party to another, rather he formed alliance with other parties to make his party stronger. He is the Landlord of his party.

How do you expect a non politician, a non party man like Osibanjo who has enjoyed favor of f appointments and nominations by BAT to defeat him? Technically he can't. Osibanjo is love by electorates not by delegates. If he was sure Nigerians want him, he should have left APC (a party found and funded by BAT) to form his own party and test his love in general election.

You can't be on a ride on another man's car to a journal and want to control him. As a professor he should have know better. He saw what happened to Ambode, he did not learn. He should have learn from Obaseki, who sort election from another party.

Frankly, the VP is not politically smart. This is one and his only chance, he may eventually go underground after the general election.
tesppidd:
Spot on.

My gut tells me that; of the 3 top contenders Tunubu, Amaechi and Osinbajo,
they went with Tinubu because he is a Muslim.

They saw Tinubu as a 'once in a lifetime' opportunity to have their cake and eat it; cede power to the South and still have a Muslim as President.

The best option was still Osinbajo; with the support of Buhari, the South West and them Northern governors, PYO would defeat Atiku all day everyday.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Northern Governors Dumped Amaechi For Tinubu by BabydiHot(f): 6:58pm On Jun 10, 2022
OkoroBufo:

It was a protest vote against Oshiomole, it had nothing to do with Tinubu.

PS- Don't you ever in your life quote me again.

-Okoro bufo
I will always quote you now and forever.

Hehehehe
Re: How Northern Governors Dumped Amaechi For Tinubu by engrchykae(m): 6:59pm On Jun 10, 2022
Only in Nigeria that small boy from old imo state with chibubuike amaechi will grow up to manhood and import rotimi into his name and now claim that he isn't Igbo.
Even if amaechi is stupid, other Nigerians knows he is very stupid.
If amaechi can deny himself, politicians from north and southwest will never trust such a silly man.

1 Like

Re: How Northern Governors Dumped Amaechi For Tinubu by BabaIbo: 6:59pm On Jun 10, 2022
Highways:
You obviously didn't notice that they are currently dumping APC for PDP.... NORTH will only vote for their own..... Forget sentiment

I'll vote Tinubu.....

If he can put thread inside needle

Just say you won't vote for him... cheesy

It will be easier for a camel to pass through the eye of the needle than for Tilumbu to put the thread through the needle. grin
Re: How Northern Governors Dumped Amaechi For Tinubu by Fabnaija: 7:00pm On Jun 10, 2022
How will the north trust Amaechi who Betrayed his brother GEJ for Buhari? He is Reaping what he Sowed.

1 Like

Re: How Northern Governors Dumped Amaechi For Tinubu by tesppidd: 7:01pm On Jun 10, 2022
joyd200:
You assumption is unfair. I'm a Christian but I don't believe the choice of Tinubu has anything to do with him been a Muslim. BAT is a party man, a focused one for that matter. He has never jump from one party to another, rather he formed alliance with other parties to make his party stronger. He is the Landlord of his party.

How do you expect a non politician, a non party man like Osibanjo who has enjoyed favor of f appointments and nominations by BAT to defeat him? Technically he can't. Osibanjo is love by electorates not by delegates. If he was sure Nigerians want him, he should have left APC (a party found and funded by BAT) to form his own party and test his love in general election.

You can't be on a ride on another man's car to a journal and want to control him. As a professor he should have know better. He saw what happened to Ambode, he did not learn. He should have learn from Obaseki, who sort election from another party.

Frankly, the VP is not politically smart. This is one and his only chance, he may eventually go underground after the general election.
Seems you missed the point of argument.

We are talking about the governors.

Why they all claimed they wanted power to go from North to the South for fairness and equity but did not deem it necessary for power to go from Muslim to Christian for the same fairness and equity.
Re: How Northern Governors Dumped Amaechi For Tinubu by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 7:01pm On Jun 10, 2022
alsudan:

enough of this gibberish, Atiku is not a politician Ameachi or Osibanjo can defeat

it takes a rugged and renowned politician to defeat Atiku, no southeast politicians can even defeat Atiku, not even Peter obi and anyone

Tinubu and Atiku is the real match, if PO had clinch PDP ticket then we can be talking of Ameachi or Osibanjo

Osibanjo /Ameachi as APC flag bearer will be a joke to PDP

the main objective of a business man is to maximize profit just as the main objective of a political party is to win election and they go for who can win it for them not playing one mumu fairness

are their no other politicians better than Trump in republican before he was voted in because of his fearless and outspokenness?

politics had gone beyond you people NCNC propaganda

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Northern Governors Dumped Amaechi For Tinubu by OkoroBufo: 7:04pm On Jun 10, 2022
KanwuliaExtra:

2nd base please.
Not interested in yesterday’s toilet paper.
Perfect description for Atiku. We go use Atiku clean yansh again.

-Okoro bufo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Northern Governors Dumped Amaechi For Tinubu by liasmiram2567: 7:05pm On Jun 10, 2022
alsudan:

What has religion has to do with their choice?

1 Like

Re: How Northern Governors Dumped Amaechi For Tinubu by Kelvinpam(m): 7:05pm On Jun 10, 2022
Kinzo0917:
Since tinubu wife is a Christian, I have no fear. She won't allow his husband to ill treat christians. My thought though

Lol
Re: How Northern Governors Dumped Amaechi For Tinubu by Ilefoaye(m): 7:08pm On Jun 10, 2022
alsudan:

so Lawal Senate president na Christian?
Re: How Northern Governors Dumped Amaechi For Tinubu by Dannyset(m): 7:11pm On Jun 10, 2022
lookingfly:
be deceiving yourself, where was he's negotiating skills when he was busy insulting buhara, dapo etc........tinubu is on he's own, and these he will realize after 2023 when the northerners don chop him money finish.

Leave am make dem chop him money. But at least I'm happy every one of you who boasted he won't get the ticket chop the first breakfast.

So, next!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Northern Governors Dumped Amaechi For Tinubu by Reference(m): 7:13pm On Jun 10, 2022
Are you people not fed up with all these personality 'disorders'.

The Nigerian citizen is not concerned about what he gets out of this democracy thing, only what rocks his ego chasing after individuals that have scant regards for him.

Folks should know that this window of opportunity, these next few months is all they will have in the power equation for the next four years.

What should be front and centre is how to get these people thinking about the challenges the nation faces and the details of the solutions they can potentially offer.

Folks, let us focus on ISSUES and leave personalities alone. We are not all going to live in Tinubu's mansion or on Atiku's ranch.

2 Likes

Re: How Northern Governors Dumped Amaechi For Tinubu by pacesetting: 7:14pm On Jun 10, 2022
tesppidd:
At the end of the day i still blame that docile President resident at Aso Rock.

You sit down there and allow people who call themselves governors dictate for the "president" on whom your successor should be, who should continue with your 'policies'

Same way he sat down there while many of his kinsmen lost primary elections in Katsina, his own home state.

Tufiakwa!
And that's how he will sit there Tinubu will loose too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu: I Will Return Peter Obi To Anambra / Tinubu Wins As Oyegun Formally Withdraws From APC Chairmanship Race / Foreign Journalist In Owerri To See Biafran War Weapons. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.