Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,537 members, 7,823,345 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

Third Force Party Gathering Momentum (photos) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Third Force Party Gathering Momentum (photos) (45604 Views)

Healthcare Development In Enugu State Gathers Momentum (photos) / Third Force Movement Finally Endorses Atiku / 2019: Third Force Political Parties Unite, Come Up With Plan To Defeat Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Third Force Party Gathering Momentum (photos) by HRMK: 4:44pm On Jun 10, 2022
LETS HOPE THE PARTIES DONT DEVELOP COLD FEET IN THE LAST MINUTE!
Re: Third Force Party Gathering Momentum (photos) by akanbiaa(m): 4:44pm On Jun 10, 2022
alsudan:
The only name on the lips of 80 percent eligible voters is Peter Obi.

Nigerians are obviously not ready for a Fulani to Fulani Presidency or a Muslim Muslim Ticket.

Correct your sentence to "The only name on the lips of 80 percent of eligible IBO voters is Peter Obi.

IBOs are obviously not ready for a Fulani to Fulani Presidency or a Muslim Muslim Ticket."
Re: Third Force Party Gathering Momentum (photos) by patpaul: 4:49pm On Jun 10, 2022
[quote author=Mintyguy post=113667736]Vote wisely, vote Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu

YOU CANNOT RULE? MUST IT BE YOUR GRAND FATHER?
Re: Third Force Party Gathering Momentum (photos) by HRMK: 4:49pm On Jun 10, 2022
alsudan:

Nigerians are obviously not ready for a Fulani to Fulani Presidency or a Muslim Muslim Ticket.

80%?YOU MEAN IGBOS CONSTITUTE 80% OF NIGERIA'S POPULATION?WHERE IS UR FIGURE COMING FROM?
Re: Third Force Party Gathering Momentum (photos) by Allisgud: 4:51pm On Jun 10, 2022
Peter obi is the first president getting natural support from people without paying anybody

2 Likes

Re: Third Force Party Gathering Momentum (photos) by emilo2bad: 5:15pm On Jun 10, 2022
SenatePresdo:
The Jagaban of Africa and Atiku have served enough, and they tried.
It's time for them to retire instead of shooting for Presidency just to boost their ego and enrich their circles.

We Nigerian Youths Have chosen Peter Obi.

He's our incoming president come 2023.
who appoint you as the spoke Man of Nigeria youths, so Igbo youths have suddenly turn to Nigeria youths. Obi is only popular in South East and Nigerians in diaspora which are unfortunately Igbos and no voting rights
Re: Third Force Party Gathering Momentum (photos) by Xfemt(m): 5:18pm On Jun 10, 2022
SpatialKing:

Please which part of the North are you... Because here in Gwoza Peter Obi is well known.

Remember Peter Obi was Atiku running mate in 2019
A a running mate that had more than 14 million votes across the country is not popular you must be joking.
bros no mind the zombie

My Hausa friend in Gombe who we worked together in a dry cleaning firm in lagos de give me update how Peter obi is a movement for that side
He is even part of cell group convincing people to vote for obi by translating all his campaigns into Hausa language

1 Like

Re: Third Force Party Gathering Momentum (photos) by SpatialKing(m): 5:39pm On Jun 10, 2022
FoolishBoy419:

I would like to see the day a nairalander can reply to a comment without insulting someone. Too many untrained id!its.

No matter who the VP is, people always place the most importance on the flagbearer so no, 14 million people did not vote for Peter Obi. 14 million people voted for Atiku Abubakar.

Is not all the 14 million that voted Atiku because of Atiku most voted him because of Peter Obi.
See the results below Atiku didn't win any of the North west state, he performed poorly in NC, NE and SW.

If VP isn't important,
So, why is the of choice of VP important and strategic to Tinubu and Atiku? ..

Re: Third Force Party Gathering Momentum (photos) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jun 10, 2022
samunaka:

You are a lier, no body is talking about Peter Obi in the North, PO is only known in the east, should the North revolt against Atiku and Tinubu which is unlikely, then our third force is Rabiu Musa Kwankwasor, and just for the records, Atiku is chamba by tribe and not Fulani, Kwankwasor is Hausa, Peter Obi is a great man but as far as Nigeria is concern he will always remain a regional leader until you put your Axe together
people are the ones funding peter obi campaign dude has not spent a penny apart from his form we still have 8months to go what do you think with his momentum like this undecided we just need fresh Air i swear i don't mind emptying my whole account on him that's 15million i no send

1 Like

Re: Third Force Party Gathering Momentum (photos) by mrgreen4real(m): 5:47pm On Jun 10, 2022
samunaka:

You are a lier, no body is talking about Peter Obi in the North, PO is only known in the east, should the North revolt against Atiku and Tinubu which is unlikely, then our third force is Rabiu Musa Kwankwasor, and just for the records, Atiku is chamba by tribe and not Fulani, Kwankwasor is Hausa, Peter Obi is a great man but as far as Nigeria is concern he will always remain a regional leader until you put your Axe together
You are also a liar, where I am working in Kaduna state majority of the youths are saying Peter Obi is their next president. You are commenting as if you are speaking for the entire north. PO is my choice. You pple know the best but you wouldn't do that cos of sentiment. I am a core northerner and I stand with PO

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Third Force Party Gathering Momentum (photos) by alabi484(m): 5:49pm On Jun 10, 2022
Winters23:
Imagine kwakwamso teaming up with Peter Obi

Dead this talk please
Re: Third Force Party Gathering Momentum (photos) by Mftivi: 5:49pm On Jun 10, 2022
Mintyguy:

Are you talking about the same that was caught with 250million naira in cash or do we begin to open to open his Pandora box
I wonder which world people like you has got their minds stuck in certainly not this and over there they on some hard drugs! You talking about a billionaire, a man who had 250 containers on the sea the day he was pronounced governor. You don't catch such man with 250 million it makes no sense you expect him to have much more!

1 Like

Re: Third Force Party Gathering Momentum (photos) by Major7: 5:52pm On Jun 10, 2022
Winters23:
Imagine kwakwamso teaming up with Peter Obi

Although this sounds good, it's a farfetched idea.
Re: Third Force Party Gathering Momentum (photos) by goaldynman(m): 5:54pm On Jun 10, 2022
Zico5:
Which third forces? Keep deceiving yourself. Is it not Igbo we are talking about. Majority of his tribe will still not vote him. Let Atiku bring money then u will know where they all belong. Peter Obi will surely win on Nairaland, twitter's, Facebook and any online platform. But when the real voting start then we will know who is who in the game

Keep deceiving yourself and consoling your failing life!
Re: Third Force Party Gathering Momentum (photos) by Major7: 5:54pm On Jun 10, 2022
CryptoClub2018:
I like the fact that Igbos will cry after 2023 election after the landslide defeat of Thief Peter Obituary.
They think it's only igbo vote that can make there bastard candidate win and by insulting every other tribe. I will lead a massive campaign on serious insult at the person of bastard Obituary Peter
If igbos think they are the only one that knows how to insult others

Let's drop aside hate, tribalism and our religious differences to vote for a change. I'm not saying he's the best but he's worth giving a shot, he's a youth
Re: Third Force Party Gathering Momentum (photos) by luluman: 5:56pm On Jun 10, 2022
alsudan:

See contradiction, does the Nigeria not consist of muslims or fulani? After all yeebos claimed not to be Nigerians anymore.
Re: Third Force Party Gathering Momentum (photos) by rickyrex(m): 5:57pm On Jun 10, 2022
Mintyguy:

Are you talking about the same that was caught with 250million naira in cash or do we begin to open to open his Pandora box
i was just enjoying peoples comments until you stupidly interrupted me

1 Like

Re: Third Force Party Gathering Momentum (photos) by Safyqueen: 5:58pm On Jun 10, 2022
alsudan:

Stop ethno-religio-tribal egocentricity and bigotry. You are not helping Peter Obi. You are only decampagning him. If you are saying you don't want Fulanis or Muslims, are you expecting them to want you?

1 Like

Re: Third Force Party Gathering Momentum (photos) by samunaka: 6:09pm On Jun 10, 2022
SpatialKing:

Please which part of the North are you... Because here in Gwoza Peter Obi is well known.

Remember Peter Obi was Atiku running mate in 2019
A a running mate that had more than 14 million votes across the country is not popular you must be joking.

Please note that in 2019 he was riding on somebody's back but in 2023 he will be on his own with a party which is relatively unknown and with no structure on ground across the vast majority of the North, I stand to be corrected, but its going to be an up hill task for PO to make any impact
Re: Third Force Party Gathering Momentum (photos) by LieDetector(m): 6:17pm On Jun 10, 2022
ArewaNorth:

Making blunder with ethno-religious bias statements will only kill the chances of ur candidate than selling him.
You guys need more round of General eletions to learn how to play smart political games!
what has your rounds of political sagacity earned you?
Re: Third Force Party Gathering Momentum (photos) by Tingotoe: 6:20pm On Jun 10, 2022
alsudan:

You are living in a self inflicted world of delusion
Re: Third Force Party Gathering Momentum (photos) by samunaka: 6:22pm On Jun 10, 2022
Okwyjesus:

Can you educate me on the Northerners concern about Obi esp the lettered ones

The North has no problem with PO as an individual, the problem is with the whole of the East, who has refused to imbibe the political culture of the North and move in tandon, during the days of the great Zik the North was the political alley of south East, but along the line every thing has gone into oblivion and the East has gone into seclusion

1 Like

Re: Third Force Party Gathering Momentum (photos) by ComeToJesus: 6:25pm On Jun 10, 2022
alsudan:

Not really a fulani or Muslim thing, it's just that we are just tired of the vandals masquerading as leaders and desire a major shift in the leadership.

To think of another wastes 8 years with Tinubu or Atiku sends debilitating feelings down the spine.
Re: Third Force Party Gathering Momentum (photos) by Coly2012(m): 6:27pm On Jun 10, 2022
Mintyguy:

If you are so sure of the box to open do open let's see, you can't be in your room and no more than efcc and icpc, oga wise up and bring better argument on this man PO
Re: Third Force Party Gathering Momentum (photos) by ComeToJesus: 6:27pm On Jun 10, 2022
Safyqueen:

Stop ethno-religio-tribal egocentricity and bigotry. You are not helping Peter Obi. You are only decampagning him. If you are saying you don't want Fulanis or Muslims, are you expecting them to want you?
The guy really 'mis-yarned'
Re: Third Force Party Gathering Momentum (photos) by CharleyBright(m): 6:31pm On Jun 10, 2022
samunaka:

It will shock you.
Re: Third Force Party Gathering Momentum (photos) by Zico5(m): 6:39pm On Jun 10, 2022
goaldynman:

Keep deceiving yourself and consoling your failing life!
It pains so deep o. So u know u guys are not relevant in the game of politics in this country. Igbo can never be president of this country. Your country is Biafra. Who will hand over the country to gullible and self centered people. Just go and get Ur life together
Re: Third Force Party Gathering Momentum (photos) by SenatePresdo(m): 6:39pm On Jun 10, 2022
emilo2bad:

who appoint you as the spoke Man of Nigeria youths, so Igbo youths have suddenly turn to Nigeria youths. Obi is only popular in South East and Nigerians in diaspora which are unfortunately Igbos and no voting rights

Stop tribalism, sufferness knows no tribe.
Re: Third Force Party Gathering Momentum (photos) by silibaba: 6:46pm On Jun 10, 2022
samunaka:

Afonja the correct word is LIAR.
Re: Third Force Party Gathering Momentum (photos) by SpatialKing(m): 6:56pm On Jun 10, 2022
samunaka:

Please note that in 2019 he was riding on somebody's back but in 2023 he will be on his own with a party which is relatively unknown and with no structure on ground across the vast majority of the North, I stand to be corrected, but its going to be an up hill task for PO to make any impact
APC was a collection of Unknown parties in 2015 yet they won...

Labour Party that produced Governors, Senators, House of Rep members etc all across Nigeria is unknown...
PDP lost twice upon all the structures and presidential might they have as a party.

All people need to do now is to get voters card.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Shares Video Of Pantami Crying During One Of His Sermons / 5 Jonathan’s Mistakes Buhari Has Repeated / Gbajabiamila Reacts To Banker Forced To Pay Customs Duty On Shoe & Bag At NAIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.