Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Third Force Party Gathering Momentum (photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Third Force Party Gathering Momentum (photos) (45600 Views)

Healthcare Development In Enugu State Gathers Momentum (photos) / Third Force Movement Finally Endorses Atiku / 2019: Third Force Political Parties Unite, Come Up With Plan To Defeat Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Third Force Party Gathering Momentum (photos) by Teenaira: 2:20pm On Jun 10, 2022
SpatialKing:

Please which part of the North are you... Because here in Gwoza Peter Obi is well known.

Remember Peter Obi was Atiku running mate in 2019

Nobody, I repeat, Nobody knows Peter Obi in the north, may be you and your friends. They voted for ATIKU not Peter. North does not want to here anything Christian. Don't let us keep deceiving ourselves. That is why APC may also have problems if they come up with a Christian running mate for Tinubu. That is our reality. God bless you.
Re: Third Force Party Gathering Momentum (photos) by Mrfixitt(m): 2:21pm On Jun 10, 2022
Mintyguy:
Vote wisely, vote Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu
That's backward movement. We're wiser now.
Re: Third Force Party Gathering Momentum (photos) by Mrfixitt(m): 2:22pm On Jun 10, 2022
SpatialKing:

Please which part of the North are you... Because here in Gwoza Peter Obi is well known.

The guy is a liar and a pained fellow. PO popularity is putting a sword in their evil hearts.
Re: Third Force Party Gathering Momentum (photos) by Mrfixitt(m): 2:27pm On Jun 10, 2022
Mooh247:
Mumu people
I feel your pain bro. Wake up and smell the coffee....No more affliction
Re: Third Force Party Gathering Momentum (photos) by SpatialKing(m): 2:27pm On Jun 10, 2022
Teenaira:

Nobody, I repeat, Nobody knows Peter Obi in the north, may be you and your friends. They voted for ATIKU not Peter. North does not want to here anything Christian. Don't let us keep deceiving ourselves. That is why APC may also have problems if they come up with a Christian running mate for Tinubu. That is our reality. God bless you.

A a running mate that had more than 14 million votes across the country is not popular, you must be joking.
Re: Third Force Party Gathering Momentum (photos) by ogunsbanjul(m): 2:27pm On Jun 10, 2022
For south east only and not other geopolitical zones. You know even in your dreams Labour Party can not win in any state of south/west, south/south and the 3 geopolitical zones of north. Stop wasting your data.
alsudan:
The only name on the lips of 80 percent eligible voters is Peter Obi.

Nigerians are obviously not ready for a Fulani to Fulani Presidency or a Muslim Muslim Ticket.

Re: Third Force Party Gathering Momentum (photos) by SpatialKing(m): 2:27pm On Jun 10, 2022
Mrfixitt:
The guy is a liar and a pained fellow. PO popularity is putting a sword in their evil hearts.

A a running mate that had more than 14 million votes across the country is not popular.... they must be joking.
Re: Third Force Party Gathering Momentum (photos) by ukahrawah: 2:28pm On Jun 10, 2022
SpatialKing:

Don't mind people who want their generation to end in poverty and slavery.

How can a man like you hold you down and continue to dine on top of your head and you're not complaining?

Naija people eyes don open na.
Re: Third Force Party Gathering Momentum (photos) by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jun 10, 2022
OLANIYIPETER:

Mere online support. He won't get up to 1m votes��
Who are you voting let's start from there
Re: Third Force Party Gathering Momentum (photos) by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jun 10, 2022
MOTIONTECH:
Na ghost dey online right ?
Re: Third Force Party Gathering Momentum (photos) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jun 10, 2022
SARSCoV2:

If I could vote, definitely Tinubu.
So u want to vote tinubu and have mind to talk against people wanting to vote Peter obi ? ...tah Una get mind ohb
Re: Third Force Party Gathering Momentum (photos) by tenpipsperday: 2:33pm On Jun 10, 2022
Mintyguy:

Are you talking about the same that was caught with 250million naira in cash or do we begin to open to open his Pandora box

And your corruption fighter could not even detain him even if for one day? Who is supplying you with this expired weed?
Re: Third Force Party Gathering Momentum (photos) by sammirano: 2:36pm On Jun 10, 2022
Igbos can make noise and beat their dry chest sha. grin 2023 go too sweet
Re: Third Force Party Gathering Momentum (photos) by Mrfixitt(m): 2:37pm On Jun 10, 2022
SpatialKing:

A a running mate that had more than 14 million votes across the country is not popular.... they must be joking.
They are rattled by his growing popularity.
Re: Third Force Party Gathering Momentum (photos) by wiseoneking: 2:38pm On Jun 10, 2022
alsudan:

Nigerians are obviously not ready for a Fulani to Fulani Presidency or a Muslim Muslim Ticket.

Not yet on the lips of talakawas of Northern Nigeria as it should be. A good job should be done in that area. Only few enlightened Muslim Hausa Fulani understands Obi for now and some of them have started doing something. Christian Northerner of Kaduna, plateau, kogi , Benue, Taraba etc are not very tough job to convinced.
Re: Third Force Party Gathering Momentum (photos) by caye(m): 2:38pm On Jun 10, 2022
samunaka:

... and just for the records, Atiku is chamba by tribe and not Fulani, Kwankwasor is Hausa, Peter Obi is a great man

Chamba by tribe...
Fulani by ideological leaning.

Just as Fulanis are Africans by mere colour
But Arabs by ideological leaning and cultural heritage.
Re: Third Force Party Gathering Momentum (photos) by Kingspin(m): 2:43pm On Jun 10, 2022
samunaka:

You are a lier, no body is talking about Peter Obi in the North, PO is only known in the east, should the North revolt against Atiku and Tinubu which is unlikely, then our third force is Rabiu Musa Kwankwasor, and just for the records, Atiku is chamba by tribe and not Fulani, Kwankwasor is Hausa, Peter Obi is a great man but as far as Nigeria is concern he will always remain a regional leader until you put your Axe together
Put which house together? Nigerian president is a consensus arrangement stop deceiving una selves with Igbo are not ready, OBJ came from Prison to become president and Tinubu has told you how Buhari become president.

Deep inside West and North, they don't want Igbo President. For that reason, every excuse is brought forward to give the dog a bad name.
That is the reality. If those with this mindset change their minds today, the Igbo president is real.
Rather Nigerians should put their houses together not Igbos.

2 Likes

Re: Third Force Party Gathering Momentum (photos) by greysam: 2:45pm On Jun 10, 2022
Mintyguy:
Vote wisely, vote Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu
[color=#006600][/color]
So you think voting in an old sick kleptomaniac is voting wisely?... Which demon did we offend in this country bayi? sad
Re: Third Force Party Gathering Momentum (photos) by Berankis: 2:49pm On Jun 10, 2022
alsudan:

How I wish this guy can make it. May be we might just witness the change we have been longing for but I fear for the eventuality.
Re: Third Force Party Gathering Momentum (photos) by Ddokie: 2:49pm On Jun 10, 2022
gabicon:

As much as I relish the possibility of Peter Obi becoming president, I'm certain that there is little that can be achieved by a political parties with weak structure. Labor party and other small political parties have weak structures and next to no presence in three quarters of the states, how do you mobilize people with that kind of structure?

Labor party is Nigeria Labor congress and TUC combined. They have structures nationwide but not for elections. The game changer would be their ability to transform their structure to a political structure. And they have already started working on it.

Lets keep calm. I am not too optimistic of a victory in 2023, but if they do what is right, they would be positioned in a few election cycles to kick out these 2 useless parties.
Re: Third Force Party Gathering Momentum (photos) by BabaIbo: 2:54pm On Jun 10, 2022
Truth be told, if INEC allows everyone to have their pvc and also conduct a free and fair election, and of course Labour Party doing enough awareness and campaign to enlighten people on their logo etc., Peter Obi might shock others, because his support base keeps growing.

I'm still studying which aspirant I should support...

1 Like

Re: Third Force Party Gathering Momentum (photos) by FoolishBoy419: 2:55pm On Jun 10, 2022
SpatialKing:

A a running mate that had more than 14 million votes across the country is not popular you must be joking.

Stop getting ahead of yourselves please. People vote for candidates and not their spare tires (vice).

I have not heard even one person talking about voting for peter Obi here in Kaduna. Mind you, I am not supporting Tinubu, Atiku, Peter Obi, or even Kwankwaso. I'm done with these thieving bastards but let's tell ourselves the truth. Peter Obi will be competing for the 3rd position with Kwankwaso
Re: Third Force Party Gathering Momentum (photos) by CryptoClub2018: 2:56pm On Jun 10, 2022
Zeezenho:

If you have never insulted any tribe may all you wish be granted. But it you are guilty of same insult you accuse igbos of may you not leave to see tomorrow.

Peter Obituary is a bastard
Re: Third Force Party Gathering Momentum (photos) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jun 10, 2022
Teenaira:

Let's even agree that what you're saying is true. Then do you understand that if it becomes a Christian vs Muslim sentiment election that Peter Obi will win?

Nigeria is roughly divided into two with both religions having almost equal population. Now, while Muslims have 3 candidates contesting, Christians have just 1? Do you understand the implications?

You said that Peter Obi is not known in the North yet we keep hearing people from core North making sacrifices for him. Don't worry, there is still over 6 months left to prepare and I can bet you, Peter Obi and Labour party is going to become massively popular in the North.
Re: Third Force Party Gathering Momentum (photos) by Omoluabi16(m): 2:59pm On Jun 10, 2022
ednut1:
he went to apc I think lol
ahh.. still irrelevant there then. Not even a parastatal job. A little noise here and there would've have made him relevant.
Re: Third Force Party Gathering Momentum (photos) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jun 10, 2022
alsudan:

Dreaming in the daytime without closing the eyes is called Daydream. It's like a mirage - it has neither form nor substance. A branch of it is called Wishful Thinking and another branch of it is called Delusion of Grandeur. Both usually count for nix.
Re: Third Force Party Gathering Momentum (photos) by kindy51(m): 3:04pm On Jun 10, 2022
Bro don’t mind him Peter Obi isn’t really his candidate and he isn’t Igbo too he is just saying trash to kill the chances of peter winning that’s smart politics
ArewaNorth:

Making blunder with ethno-religious bias statements will only kill the chances of ur candidate than selling him.
You guys need more round of General eletions to learn how to play smart political games!

1 Like

Re: Third Force Party Gathering Momentum (photos) by Guynexttdoor: 3:06pm On Jun 10, 2022
See I'm Igbo, I don't believe that I'm voting for obi because he is an igboman too, if it was rochas that came out from labour party i will rather vote for tinubu or atiku, let's remove sentiment i know less of kwankwaso as people say, he's a great leader in the north, but let's keep sentiment apart if we want to make nigeria work, atleast someone that can fight for you, we just need someone like peter obi.
Re: Third Force Party Gathering Momentum (photos) by Xeeman(m): 3:06pm On Jun 10, 2022
This notion is the reason why Obi candidacy won't go anywhere.

I love the man as a hausa man but if you guys play this kind of politics, your candidate lose and lose again.

alsudan:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Shares Video Of Pantami Crying During One Of His Sermons / Bama:death Toll Rises To 130, 35 Insurgents Arrested / Coronavirus: Lagos Enforces Rules On Social Gathering.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.