Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,433 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

Third Force Party Gathering Momentum (photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Third Force Party Gathering Momentum (photos) (45633 Views)

Healthcare Development In Enugu State Gathers Momentum (photos) / Third Force Movement Finally Endorses Atiku / 2019: Third Force Political Parties Unite, Come Up With Plan To Defeat Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Third Force Party Gathering Momentum (photos) by MOTIONTECH(m): 1:54pm On Jun 10, 2022
Igbochief001:
Truth is regardless I'm going to vote for Peter obi ...even if I'm the only one

But boy has he supprised me man , his support base keep growing everyday
Re: Third Force Party Gathering Momentum (photos) by Sunny2034: 1:55pm On Jun 10, 2022
alsudan:
The only name on the lips of 80 percent eligible voters is Peter Obi.

Nigerians are obviously not ready for a Fulani to Fulani Presidency or a Muslim Muslim Ticket.

Only on Twitter and blogs. Don't fool yourself

1 Like

Re: Third Force Party Gathering Momentum (photos) by rollywise(m): 1:55pm On Jun 10, 2022
I remain OBI-dient
Re: Third Force Party Gathering Momentum (photos) by Abakelawal(f): 1:56pm On Jun 10, 2022
My hausa friend is asking me how much is Peter obi

1 Like

Re: Third Force Party Gathering Momentum (photos) by splashbaby(m): 1:56pm On Jun 10, 2022
APCnaPDP:

Lol, they ain’t minority though. They are a major tribe, you can’t call people over 30-40 million minority.
Minority among the major 3 tribes. There is a fourth tribe never mentioned, the Fulanis.
Re: Third Force Party Gathering Momentum (photos) by Sakasitay(m): 1:57pm On Jun 10, 2022
I also think that people underestimate the internet. The main social network where you find voters is Facebook. Your aunty, mother, father, wife, uncles, church members, school mates are all having political conversations, and gathering people offline.

It’s unwise to keep saying that social media is not going to be influential in the coming elections. It adds up as well. I won’t write it off.

1 Like

Re: Third Force Party Gathering Momentum (photos) by penceman(m): 1:58pm On Jun 10, 2022
Had wike won in pdp, then pdp would have won.
now christian are faced with a stark choice! Are we that weak politically? i feel christians will have to go the peter obi way because now we have no choice
Re: Third Force Party Gathering Momentum (photos) by MrBanner(m): 1:59pm On Jun 10, 2022
Olaolus:
.Abeg im begging you guys to help me with anything.... Have not eaten a thing since last night .... May we not experience hunger that will lead to death..... Pls.... I will be so grateful if you put a smile on my face....it is shameful to come here for help, i know, but i have no other option at the moment

I know the mod will ban me for this, pls help me bfr he does.... PLEASE

Zenith 2•4•6•4•4•6•9•3•9•9

Seun mynd44 lalasticlala mukina2 justwise rocktation
Re: Third Force Party Gathering Momentum (photos) by flamingREED(m): 2:00pm On Jun 10, 2022
Don't complain,
Campaign.

And pray for Peter Obi.
Re: Third Force Party Gathering Momentum (photos) by gabicon: 2:02pm On Jun 10, 2022
post=113663247:
I didn't believe it will happen so soon

As much as I relish the possibility of Peter Obi becoming president, I'm certain that there is little that can be achieved by a political parties with weak structure. Labor party and other small political parties have weak structures and next to no presence in three quarters of the states, how do you mobilize people with that kind of structure?
Re: Third Force Party Gathering Momentum (photos) by FallenShitHole: 2:04pm On Jun 10, 2022
ArewaNorth:

Making blunder with ethno-religious bias statements will only kill the chances of ur candidate than selling him.
You guys need more round of General eletions to learn how to play smart political games!
Hypocrite terrorists, your buhari made ethnic blunders and even threaten to kill if he doesn't win prior to 2015, yet you all fools voted for him twice.
Re: Third Force Party Gathering Momentum (photos) by bonnyhope: 2:05pm On Jun 10, 2022
alsudan:

Nigerians are obviously not ready for a Fulani to Fulani Presidency or a Muslim Muslim Ticket.

The problem will be those in the rural areas who are not enlightened.

Obi and LP need serious grassroot campaign
Re: Third Force Party Gathering Momentum (photos) by 12bolakale: 2:05pm On Jun 10, 2022
kiss
ArewaNorth:

Making blunder with ethno-religious bias statements will only kill the chances of ur candidate than selling him.
You guys need more round of General eletions to learn how to play smart political games!

1 Like

Re: Third Force Party Gathering Momentum (photos) by Raphaeldhero(m): 2:06pm On Jun 10, 2022
mycar:

Is he a regional leader because he is Igbo or what?,what about kwankwaso? The fact is that we can't continue to do the same thing and expect a different result. Nigeria is not running away, let at least give him chance, even if it is one term.

You know what....
A better percent of this North men are kinda too dumb for my liking.
What a time to be alive in Nigeria...
Re: Third Force Party Gathering Momentum (photos) by dannovidlimited: 2:06pm On Jun 10, 2022
Peter obi is d only chance that has happened in my generation
Vote obident
Re: Third Force Party Gathering Momentum (photos) by kwasoly(m): 2:07pm On Jun 10, 2022
Mintyguy:

Are you talking about the same that was caught with 250million naira in cash or do we begin to open to open his Pandora box

Kindly open whatever you want to open the guy is a saint compared to your grandpa's. He made is before coming into politics and he is a successful business man.
Can you tell me how ur Grandpa's made their money if not by stealing public funds.
Any meaningful Nigerian will vote base on his conscience and the future of his children.
Re: Third Force Party Gathering Momentum (photos) by PeterObi4LP: 2:09pm On Jun 10, 2022
Peter Obi is a movement and all well meaningful Nigerians need to rally around him .

Let's try something new this time around and rescue our beloved nation Nigeria from the hands of PDP and APC. Let's keep ethnicity, tribalism, religion aside and vote competent and vebrant candidate in the person of Obi to move Nigeria forward.
Re: Third Force Party Gathering Momentum (photos) by Teenaira: 2:10pm On Jun 10, 2022
alsudan:

It is shameful that even up till this moment, southerners do not understand the meaning and concept of democracy. It is predominantly a game of numbers. Check the database of voters, it is tilted towards the north by as much as 70%. I know we believe so much in miracles but we are just deceiving ourselves. If you want a Peter Obi to win, channel your energy in getting more people to register. As it is now, if elections are conducted 10 times, the best that can happen to Peter Obi is for him to come third. Nothing better than that. Please keep begging who ever you can reach out to, to get registered. The process is quite tough in the south here because of shortage of registration centres vis a vis the population. Try and visit any registration centre to see what people go through with empty stomach to register. Let me assure you that elections will never be won on Social media. Thank you and God bless.

1 Like

Re: Third Force Party Gathering Momentum (photos) by Abbeytoy(m): 2:11pm On Jun 10, 2022
alsudan:

Talk for yourself... You only heard that name in your village.

1 Like

Re: Third Force Party Gathering Momentum (photos) by Zeezenho: 2:12pm On Jun 10, 2022
CryptoClub2018:
I like the fact that Igbos will cry after 2023 election after the landslide defeat of Thief Peter Obituary.
They think it's only igbo vote that can make there bastard candidate win and by insulting every other tribe. I will lead a massive campaign on serious insult at the person of bastard Obituary Peter
If igbos think they are the only one that knows how to insult others

If you have never insulted any tribe may all you wish be granted. But it you are guilty of same insult you accuse igbos of may you not leave to see tomorrow.
Re: Third Force Party Gathering Momentum (photos) by SocialJustice: 2:13pm On Jun 10, 2022
Mintyguy:
Vote wisely, vote Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu
Pissy pussy for body.
Re: Third Force Party Gathering Momentum (photos) by KoshCAD: 2:13pm On Jun 10, 2022
alsudan:

Yes o.. I am from ondo state, my vote Is for credible, agile, well educated, young candidates.

All these characters are for one man among those top 3..... Peter Obi

1 Like

Re: Third Force Party Gathering Momentum (photos) by Emmyxclusive: 2:14pm On Jun 10, 2022
samunaka:

You are a lier, no body is talking about Peter Obi in the North, PO is only known in the east, should the North revolt against Atiku and Tinubu which is unlikely, then our third force is Rabiu Musa Kwankwasor, and just for the records, Atiku is chamba by tribe and not Fulani, Kwankwasor is Hausa, Peter Obi is a great man but as far as Nigeria is concern he will always remain a regional leader until you put your Axe together
Atiku once admitted on tv during an event in benue that he I a fulani man
Re: Third Force Party Gathering Momentum (photos) by macjireh: 2:15pm On Jun 10, 2022
SARSCoV2:

The support base can only make him a councilor in Anambra. His supporters cannot outnumber Kano state electorates.
Let me help Ur small brain...
If Atiku gets 21 million votes in total,,out of which 20 million are from Kano,,,then peter Obi gets 500,000 votes from 36 states and gets a total of 18mil votes,, Peter Obi will be declared d winner bkos he would have secured Two-Thirds majority votes....so stop using Ur Kano and Katsina votes to threaten anyone....2/3rd majority votes is wat is constitutional
Re: Third Force Party Gathering Momentum (photos) by IbileIfe: 2:16pm On Jun 10, 2022
Only on the internet.
Majority of the voters are not online.
Re: Third Force Party Gathering Momentum (photos) by OLANIYIPETER: 2:17pm On Jun 10, 2022
Igbochief001:

Mere online support. He won't get up to 1m votes��
Re: Third Force Party Gathering Momentum (photos) by Landmack: 2:17pm On Jun 10, 2022
samunaka:

You are a lier, no body is talking about Peter Obi in the North, PO is only known in the east, should the North revolt against Atiku and Tinubu which is unlikely, then our third force is Rabiu Musa Kwankwasor, and just for the records, Atiku is chamba by tribe and not Fulani, Kwankwasor is Hausa, Peter Obi is a great man but as far as Nigeria is concern he will always remain a regional leader until you put your Axe together

Abokina Dan allah keep kwayet. Nobody knows Kwankwaso here in Lagos not to talk of down east. Atiku’s name started dwindling right after the 2019 elections...he has been mute since the last elections only to resurface
Re: Third Force Party Gathering Momentum (photos) by KoshCAD: 2:18pm On Jun 10, 2022
Igbochief001:

His support will be massive before November. Watch out..
Re: Third Force Party Gathering Momentum (photos) by Mrfixitt(m): 2:19pm On Jun 10, 2022
samunaka:

You're the liar dude. A certain man in Gombe or Bauchi recently willingly offered his house for labour party to use for free because of peter Obi... Did you not see that man ? And again, kwankwaso is a pure Fulani man so stop twisting fact. How would feel if an Anambra man wants to hand power over to an Nsukka man after 8 years in office as president of Nigeria ?Your (Hausa/ Fulani) quest for power will eventually bring the very end of Nigeria as a nation....
Re: Third Force Party Gathering Momentum (photos) by Positiveme2020: 2:19pm On Jun 10, 2022
Olaolus:
.Abeg im begging you guys to help me with anything.... Have not eaten a thing since last night .... May we not experience hunger that will lead to death..... Pls.... I will be so grateful if you put a smile on my face....it is shameful to come here for help, i know, but i have no other option at the moment

I know the mod will ban me for this, pls help me bfr he does.... PLEASE

Zenith 2•4•6•4•4•6•9•3•9•9

And u don't have relatives or friends aside this forum to ask for help? Why did u leave out your name ? Maybe I should help u. Shame on you for opening a new account for this rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Third Force Party Gathering Momentum (photos) by KoshCAD: 2:19pm On Jun 10, 2022
OLANIYIPETER:

Mere online support. He won't get up to 1m votes��
Pele, why una come attack igbos in Lagos when they wanted to register.. Abeg getat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Yahaya Bello Reelected As Kogi Governor / Insulting Our Prophet Mohammed Is Our Uncompromising Redline – Adamu Garba / Atiku Wins 18 Lgas, Garners 366, 592 Votes In Oyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.