Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,452 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

What Are The Top 5 Most Used Apps On Your Smartphone? - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Are The Top 5 Most Used Apps On Your Smartphone? (25449 Views)

What Are Your Top 3 Most Used Apps? / What Is The Most Used Application On Your Phone? / What Are Your Three Most Used Mobile Phone Apps? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Top 5 Most Used Apps On Your Smartphone? by emmy512: 8:25pm On Jun 10, 2022
Chrome
Upwork
microsoft office
Trello
whatsapp
Re: What Are The Top 5 Most Used Apps On Your Smartphone? by Tecnophone: 8:37pm On Jun 10, 2022
how did you verify WeChat?
tefishy:
WhatsApp
WeChat
WPS
Calculator
Twitter
Re: What Are The Top 5 Most Used Apps On Your Smartphone? by seaboyzen: 8:40pm On Jun 10, 2022
chrome
telegram
whatsapp
mt5
RD client
Re: What Are The Top 5 Most Used Apps On Your Smartphone? by officialfestus(m): 8:49pm On Jun 10, 2022
Twitter, aliexpress, WhatsApp, Samsung music and chrome.
Re: What Are The Top 5 Most Used Apps On Your Smartphone? by Chiemeka1: 8:52pm On Jun 10, 2022
Binance
Kucoin
Nairaland
Opera news
Facebook
Re: What Are The Top 5 Most Used Apps On Your Smartphone? by idogbe14170: 8:52pm On Jun 10, 2022
Mine is WhatsApp, MXplayer, UCbrowser, Twitter, Facebook, follow by the others.Mine is WhatsApp, MXplayer, UCbrowser, Twitter, Facebook, follow by the others....
Re: What Are The Top 5 Most Used Apps On Your Smartphone? by Tecnophone: 9:11pm On Jun 10, 2022
Pls can you put me through, I've downloaded and registered but I'm lost. Pls shed more light
Chibuzoc:

Na crypto I de learn/earn, no need for payment just get started by registering and partaking at coinmarketcap(.com/airdrop) from there you will get used to crypto hustle

Re: What Are The Top 5 Most Used Apps On Your Smartphone? by davidtuzy(m): 9:30pm On Jun 10, 2022
1. Bolt Driver App
2. Whatsapp
3. Twitter
4. Audio Mask
5. Facebook
6. TikTok
Re: What Are The Top 5 Most Used Apps On Your Smartphone? by kakaG: 9:45pm On Jun 10, 2022
WhatsApp
Nairaland
Facebook
Instagram
Tiktok

In order of importance
Re: What Are The Top 5 Most Used Apps On Your Smartphone? by maxiart2(m): 10:50pm On Jun 10, 2022
Uc browser, AutoDesk sketchbook, MX Player and Whatsapp
Re: What Are The Top 5 Most Used Apps On Your Smartphone? by Alabaintprice(m): 11:43pm On Jun 10, 2022
Metatrader, telegram, WhatsApp, Facebook, Alibaba, WeChat, chrome, YouTube, twitter
Re: What Are The Top 5 Most Used Apps On Your Smartphone? by eldervine: 11:50pm On Jun 10, 2022
puremaker7:
Trust wallet, Binance, Twitter, Chrome, calculator.
yahoo boy. grin grin grin
Re: What Are The Top 5 Most Used Apps On Your Smartphone? by stasius: 12:33am On Jun 11, 2022
Whatsapp
Netflix
UC browser
Laudate
YouTube
Re: What Are The Top 5 Most Used Apps On Your Smartphone? by Caseywilliams(m): 3:56am On Jun 11, 2022
Hangout
Telegram
Facebook
Instagram
Whatsapp

I guess
slowmir and
Boogyman na my role models grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Top 5 Most Used Apps On Your Smartphone? by Nobody: 8:47am On Jun 11, 2022
1.Opera mini 2.Google 3.Duolingo 4.nairaland 5.fun trivia
Re: What Are The Top 5 Most Used Apps On Your Smartphone? by Nobody: 8:47am On Jun 11, 2022
1.Opera mini 2.Google 3.Duolingo 4.nairaland 5.fun trivia
Re: What Are The Top 5 Most Used Apps On Your Smartphone? by HarshaniS(f): 9:03am On Jun 11, 2022
When there are millions of apps that are available. It’s become difficult to pick which one is the best for your Android phone. The first thing you should know about apps is that they need to be useful in your everyday life. You don’t want some worthless app to just sit on your phone unused and crowd the storage space.
Re: What Are The Top 5 Most Used Apps On Your Smartphone? by Milli10(m): 9:40am On Jun 11, 2022
WhatsApp
Hangouts
Google translate
Telegram
Chrome
Re: What Are The Top 5 Most Used Apps On Your Smartphone? by yemi1504: 9:52am On Jun 11, 2022
ItrendNaija:
We use smartphones for a lot of things. We listen to music, play games, watch video, and talk to one another on social media. Another use for smartphones is to make our lives easier. Thankfully, there are plenty of apps that can do just that. You carry this thing on you all the time so why not let it make your life easier?
Here’s my top 5 most used apps in no particular order.

WhatsApp: This is probably the most used instant messaging app in the world and there’s no surprises there. This is where 98% of all my personal and business conversations happen. Should this app go down i and millions of people around the world will be handicapped.

Twitter : I always want to stay on top of what’s happening around the world and what better place and no other platform makes that possible more than twitter. Whatever your interest are, whether tech, politics, education, “japa”, there are always industry experts dropping valuable tidbits every second.

YouTube : I love learning new skills and Whatever skill you want to learn there are thousands of videos to help you learn. With unlimited internet access, YouTube is where I consume all my video content. Don’t get me started on football content, highlights, compilations, transfer news, omo I don’t joke with YouTube at all.

Yellowcard : Crypto is a big part of our lives now. There are so many crypto exchange platforms and I probably have several crypto apps on my phone but I prefer Yellowcard more than most platforms. This is my go to whenever I need to make a quick crypto transaction whether is buying or selling. Rates are comparable with other platforms sometimes better, it’s easy to use, fast transactions.

Spotify : I mostly use Spotify for all my podcasts needs. The older I get the less I want to listen to music and just listen to content that adds value to my life that’s why my airpod never leaves my ear and there’s always one of my favorite podcasts playing.

That’s my top 5 most used apps. What are yours? Share in the comment section.

Mi Music Player

Facebook

Telegram

WhatsApp

Opera Mini

In that order
Re: What Are The Top 5 Most Used Apps On Your Smartphone? by yemi1504: 9:56am On Jun 11, 2022
ItrendNaija:
We use smartphones for a lot of things. We listen to music, play games, watch video, and talk to one another on social media. Another use for smartphones is to make our lives easier. Thankfully, there are plenty of apps that can do just that. You carry this thing on you all the time so why not let it make your life easier?
Here’s my top 5 most used apps in no particular order.

WhatsApp: This is probably the most used instant messaging app in the world and there’s no surprises there. This is where 98% of all my personal and business conversations happen. Should this app go down i and millions of people around the world will be handicapped.

Twitter : I always want to stay on top of what’s happening around the world and what better place and no other platform makes that possible more than twitter. Whatever your interest are, whether tech, politics, education, “japa”, there are always industry experts dropping valuable tidbits every second.

YouTube : I love learning new skills and Whatever skill you want to learn there are thousands of videos to help you learn. With unlimited internet access, YouTube is where I consume all my video content. Don’t get me started on football content, highlights, compilations, transfer news, omo I don’t joke with YouTube at all.

Yellowcard : Crypto is a big part of our lives now. There are so many crypto exchange platforms and I probably have several crypto apps on my phone but I prefer Yellowcard more than most platforms. This is my go to whenever I need to make a quick crypto transaction whether is buying or selling. Rates are comparable with other platforms sometimes better, it’s easy to use, fast transactions.

Spotify : I mostly use Spotify for all my podcasts needs. The older I get the less I want to listen to music and just listen to content that adds value to my life that’s why my airpod never leaves my ear and there’s always one of my favorite podcasts playing.

That’s my top 5 most used apps. What are yours? Share in the comment section.

Is Yellow card a P2P crypto exchange?
Re: What Are The Top 5 Most Used Apps On Your Smartphone? by Chibuzoc(m): 10:21am On Jun 11, 2022
Tecnophone:
Pls can you put me through, I've downloaded and registered but I'm lost. Pls shed more light

Use browser and visit coinmarketcap .com/airdrop, check for available airdrop and participate

Re: What Are The Top 5 Most Used Apps On Your Smartphone? by Tecnophone: 10:30am On Jun 11, 2022
Thanks hope I can use my Trustwallet to receive the airdrops
Chibuzoc:

Use browser and visit coinmarketcap .com/airdrop, check for available airdrop and participate
Re: What Are The Top 5 Most Used Apps On Your Smartphone? by miwe: 10:39am On Jun 11, 2022
driand:
why 1xbet instead of bet9ja or betking?
Instant payout bro. I get my payout in seconds.
Re: What Are The Top 5 Most Used Apps On Your Smartphone? by miwe: 10:41am On Jun 11, 2022
Cyphar:

Exactly the same with me.

It shall be well with you
Amen boss. You're valid
Re: What Are The Top 5 Most Used Apps On Your Smartphone? by Chibuzoc(m): 10:42am On Jun 11, 2022
Tecnophone:
Thanks hope I can use my Trustwallet to receive the airdrops

Yes and also claim daily diamonds which can be used to redeem nfts. Check diamond section of cmc
Re: What Are The Top 5 Most Used Apps On Your Smartphone? by Tecnophone: 11:02am On Jun 11, 2022
thanks baba
Chibuzoc:

Yes and also claim daily diamonds which can be used to redeem nfts. Check diamond section of cmc
Re: What Are The Top 5 Most Used Apps On Your Smartphone? by halaqasa: 11:04am On Jun 11, 2022
Discord
Telegram
MT4
Trading view
WhatsApp
Re: What Are The Top 5 Most Used Apps On Your Smartphone? by driand(m): 1:20pm On Jun 11, 2022
shocked sad
miwe:
Instant payout bro. I get my payout in seconds.
Re: What Are The Top 5 Most Used Apps On Your Smartphone? by merits(m): 4:38pm On Jun 11, 2022
PhoneCareIkeja:
I’ll fix your dead phones and laptops at affordable prices

Check siggy for more info
Location is ikeja
Where exactly is your location in Ikeja?I have a faulty laptop.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Which Gionee Phone Is The Best You Have Used / See Akure Mtn Office Today / BBM On Android And Iphone: My Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.