Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,572 members, 7,823,494 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Killers Of Fasoranti’s Daughter To Die By Hanging — Ondo Court - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Killers Of Fasoranti’s Daughter To Die By Hanging — Ondo Court (46315 Views)

‘is Evans A Herdsman?’ — Tinubu Speaks On Murder Of Fasoranti’s Daughter / Ooni, Obasanjo, Fayemi Others React To Fasoranti's Daughter's Murder / FFK Reacts To Killing Of Fasoranti's Daughter, Calls Gani Adams To Return (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Killers Of Fasoranti’s Daughter To Die By Hanging — Ondo Court by Lightorder: 5:26pm On Jun 10, 2022
Fahdiga:
We still haven't forgotten Tinubu's infamous ranting when this innocent woman was killed. Where are their cows? Is Evans a herdsman?
Too early for that. Let the campaign start.The banner , video , voice will go round in that town he asked that mumu question over the death of that innocent woman
Re: Killers Of Fasoranti’s Daughter To Die By Hanging — Ondo Court by Hassanmaye(m): 6:07pm On Jun 10, 2022
HonNL:
https://www.nairaland.com/5778024/sars-arrest-killers-funke-olakunrin#88166215

SOURCE

The suspects are:
i. Lawal Mazaje ‘m’ 40yrs from Felele area of Kogi State
ii. Adamu Adamu ‘m’ 50yrs from Jada area of Adamawa State.
iii. Mohammed Shehu Usman ‘m’ 26 years from Illela area of Sokoto State
iv. Auwal Abubakar ‘m’ 25yrs from Shinkafi area of Zamfara State

Wow I so much like this judgement, you can't be evil and live happily,
Re: Killers Of Fasoranti’s Daughter To Die By Hanging — Ondo Court by Donnybill(m): 6:14pm On Jun 10, 2022
Where are the cows, is Evans a herdsman? grin grin grin
Re: Killers Of Fasoranti’s Daughter To Die By Hanging — Ondo Court by redcliff: 6:21pm On Jun 10, 2022
WibusJaga:

I expect same Ruling for this Bloodthirsty Islamic Lunatic & his Cohorts caught on video for the barbaric murder of a defenceless girl. angry

those people who killed Deborah are in a far better place than those who killed Fasoranti's daughter. The reason being that one did not kill for religion and the other killed for religion (officially). This means that if anything happens to them, it threatens their philosophy and teachings of what was instructed them by their prophet. I strongly doubt anything will happen to those people.
Re: Killers Of Fasoranti’s Daughter To Die By Hanging — Ondo Court by shinealight(m): 8:15pm On Jun 10, 2022
Wisetrue99:
Where are the cows -Tinubu undecided

It was a premeditated murder!

The aim was to get back at Fasoranti but they did it through his daughter

They are fulanis, its not a rocket science!

They are either herdsmen, farmers or infiltrated the herdsmen as assassins

Whichever way, the herdsmen were used!

Without any evidence to buttress your assertions, one can only conclude that you were among the agents of destruction used to carry out the dastardly act….otherwise you cannot be talking with such an air of finality. Maybe you know a lot more than the average person….be careful what you put out in a public forum, my friend! undecided undecided
Re: Killers Of Fasoranti’s Daughter To Die By Hanging — Ondo Court by frozen70(f): 10:38pm On Jun 10, 2022
HonNL:
https://www.nairaland.com/5778024/sars-arrest-killers-funke-olakunrin#88166215

SOURCE

The suspects are:
i. Lawal Mazaje ‘m’ 40yrs from Felele area of Kogi State
ii. Adamu Adamu ‘m’ 50yrs from Jada area of Adamawa State.
iii. Mohammed Shehu Usman ‘m’ 26 years from Illela area of Sokoto State
iv. Auwal Abubakar ‘m’ 25yrs from Shinkafi area of Zamfara State

They should die quickly
Re: Killers Of Fasoranti’s Daughter To Die By Hanging — Ondo Court by Temi2468: 10:46pm On Jun 10, 2022
WibusJaga:

I expect same Ruling for this Bloodthirsty Islamic Lunatic & his Cohorts caught on video for the barbaric murder of a defenceless girl. angry

Can you see now that Nigerians have forgotten about him. O. B. E

So unfortunate!
Re: Killers Of Fasoranti’s Daughter To Die By Hanging — Ondo Court by LKTJ123(m): 8:45am On Jun 11, 2022
DonBenny77:
grin
For the wages of sin is death

They deserve more than just killing them.
Re: Killers Of Fasoranti’s Daughter To Die By Hanging — Ondo Court by rexchazy(m): 5:51pm On Jun 11, 2022
Those that scam us are either in our church or mosques

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ffk's Daughter, Temi To Wed In London (pictured With Husband) / Reno Omokri Shades Slay Queens Using Late Maryam Babangida's Photos / President Tinubu Joins Threads (Newly Launched Social Media Platform)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.