Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Antonio Lex Firma Activates ‘No PVC-No Salary’ Policy For Staff - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Antonio Lex Firma Activates ‘No PVC-No Salary’ Policy For Staff (19552 Views)

No Salary Increment For Nigerian Workers – FG / No PVC, NO Sex / No Salary For Civil Servants Till May If...-Gov Amosun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Antonio Lex Firma Activates ‘No PVC-No Salary’ Policy For Staff by BabydiHot(f): 5:33pm On Jun 10, 2022
Omoluabi16:
Until Simon ekpa terms 9th and 10th as sit at home day.

the youths are coming

they have no manifestos to campaign with apart from their usual old tribalism and tribal card tactics.

But we'll remind them that tribalism won't bring back dollars to at least 400
tribalism won't bring back fuel to 95 naira
tribalism won't send our undergraduates back to school.
tribalism won't fix our security.
tribalism won't develop our economy.

2023 will be the youths vs the criminals
it won't be business as usual.
Re: Antonio Lex Firma Activates ‘No PVC-No Salary’ Policy For Staff by zoedew: 5:33pm On Jun 10, 2022
The Law Firm will face a LawSuit if the possession of the PVC is not stated in the company employment contract as a condition for receiving due emoluments.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Antonio Lex Firma Activates ‘No PVC-No Salary’ Policy For Staff by bimiti6879: 5:34pm On Jun 10, 2022
Hdgd

Re: Antonio Lex Firma Activates ‘No PVC-No Salary’ Policy For Staff by naija4life247: 5:35pm On Jun 10, 2022
Eriokanmi:
I'm loving this. Like i said a few minutes ago, it's professionals and educated ones and civil servants who would decide next year's election not miscreants and corrupt fellows who think their dollars would take them far. We're wiser now. The race has started. If you're a student currently at home, graduate but jobless and you're still following them in shouting awa l'o kan, you need to have your brain checked. Some half dead politicians are coming out from a failed party to say they want to Govern Nigeria with their usual lies, but out of sentiments you want to vote them...are you okay?
As a yoruba man, me and my family, I'd vote the likes of Peter Obi. Apologies to nobody. Nigeria is sinking .
I hope someone could open a gofundme account so I can donate a token. Na house to house sensitization we go do.

If Peter Pandora Obituary had ruled Anambra well, then Anambra indegenes will not be selling Gala and La Casera inside Lagos holdups and sleeping under Lagos bridges. Or have you ever seen Lagos indegenes sleeping under bridges in Anambra ni.

We will show you pepper. We will humiliate and disgrace you all as we just did to Judas Osinbajo. We will meet on the streets, at the polling booths and at the rigging room.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Antonio Lex Firma Activates ‘No PVC-No Salary’ Policy For Staff by azpekuliar: 5:35pm On Jun 10, 2022
LibertyRep:
No one needs to 'force' anyone into getting PVC since he won't be able to compel them to vote.

Well, it's his business and he can do as he likes provided the law isn't infringed upon.

They are free to resign too.
Re: Antonio Lex Firma Activates ‘No PVC-No Salary’ Policy For Staff by Ddokie: 5:35pm On Jun 10, 2022
Omoluabi16:

You don hear him voice since? Dem no born am. Igbos for finland na dem go kill am.
Re: Antonio Lex Firma Activates ‘No PVC-No Salary’ Policy For Staff by harmony75: 5:38pm On Jun 10, 2022
Good move
Re: Antonio Lex Firma Activates ‘No PVC-No Salary’ Policy For Staff by Alexaonfleek: 5:38pm On Jun 10, 2022
pocohantas:
Abeg o. Make them pay Folake4u.
grin grin grin
I trust folake4u to sue them accordingly

1 Like

Re: Antonio Lex Firma Activates ‘No PVC-No Salary’ Policy For Staff by Proffessorr: 5:40pm On Jun 10, 2022
WesternOligarch:
I only only pity the rettards who hire this hack jobs as their lawyers....a law firm going against the law. This is illegal and stupid.....and I hope they get sued. It's clear that a Peter Obi government would be a dictatorship where alternative views are systematically bullied and silenced, his supporters are beginning to act like fascists.

Please, campaign for your candidate in peace and stop this unwarranted attack against PO and his supporters!
Re: Antonio Lex Firma Activates ‘No PVC-No Salary’ Policy For Staff by sammirano: 5:44pm On Jun 10, 2022
This is wrong in its entirety, even though its for the right reason.

1 Like

Re: Antonio Lex Firma Activates ‘No PVC-No Salary’ Policy For Staff by 989900: 5:50pm On Jun 10, 2022
I am fully for Obi but this is wrong.

1 Like

Re: Antonio Lex Firma Activates ‘No PVC-No Salary’ Policy For Staff by wallarwallar(m): 5:51pm On Jun 10, 2022
Dis people sha.. Urging citizens to get dere PVC is all because of OBI .. Una go join Peter Obi to congratulate winner come 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Antonio Lex Firma Activates ‘No PVC-No Salary’ Policy For Staff by abbey621(m): 5:51pm On Jun 10, 2022
Defending his action, the managing partner of Antonio Lex Firma, Kelechi Agbasiere said his action was not a violation of his employees’ rights because it is his firm and he has the powers to set the rules as long as there is fairness.

Do we even have labor laws in this country? You can sack them but witholding salary for work already performed? Even lawyers dey lawless.....SMH!
Re: Antonio Lex Firma Activates ‘No PVC-No Salary’ Policy For Staff by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jun 10, 2022
alsudan:
All for H.E. Peter Obi

Every lover of Nigeria knows the time to rescue Nigeria is now as there will be nothing left in a Nigeria with Atiku and Thiefnibu as President.

So it's Peter Obi that will rescue Nigeria? Yet Anambra is not included in the list of the best twelve states in Nigeria! They were so psychic that they knew Tinubu would be disgraced in the Primaries, viz: Buhari would SHOCK him; Lawan was the Consensus Candidate, etc. Funny clan of fools!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Antonio Lex Firma Activates ‘No PVC-No Salary’ Policy For Staff by obyrich(m): 5:54pm On Jun 10, 2022
Omoluabi16:
He could not stop election in Anambra.
Re: Antonio Lex Firma Activates ‘No PVC-No Salary’ Policy For Staff by folake4u(f): 5:55pm On Jun 10, 2022
pocohantas:
Abeg o. Make them pay Folake4u.

Lmaoooo. That kain thing nor go funny at all. grin

Re: Antonio Lex Firma Activates ‘No PVC-No Salary’ Policy For Staff by folake4u(f): 5:56pm On Jun 10, 2022
Alexaonfleek:
grin grin grin
I trust folake4u to sue them accordingly

Sharp sharp oh!!!!
Na money we dey talk about for here. cheesy
Re: Antonio Lex Firma Activates ‘No PVC-No Salary’ Policy For Staff by CryptoClub2018: 5:56pm On Jun 10, 2022
If I am a staff, I'll get my Pvc and vote for Tinubu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Antonio Lex Firma Activates ‘No PVC-No Salary’ Policy For Staff by Candycrushy(f): 5:56pm On Jun 10, 2022
Nice move
Re: Antonio Lex Firma Activates ‘No PVC-No Salary’ Policy For Staff by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jun 10, 2022
Omoluabi16:
he dares not your joking with igbos abi u think is by his force we sit at home on Mondays undecided
Re: Antonio Lex Firma Activates ‘No PVC-No Salary’ Policy For Staff by Lightorder: 6:10pm On Jun 10, 2022
Fahdiga:
All because of the love for Peter Obi
east, west , north and south are tired of unnecessary stagnation . How much is dollar today ? Reason ?
Re: Antonio Lex Firma Activates ‘No PVC-No Salary’ Policy For Staff by Fahdiga(m): 6:15pm On Jun 10, 2022
Lightorder:
east, west , north and south are tired of unnecessary stagnation . How much is dollar today ? Reason ?
Re: Antonio Lex Firma Activates ‘No PVC-No Salary’ Policy For Staff by Revolution2003: 6:15pm On Jun 10, 2022
Good!
Re: Antonio Lex Firma Activates ‘No PVC-No Salary’ Policy For Staff by OfoIgbo: 6:17pm On Jun 10, 2022
WesternOligarch:
I only only pity the rettards who hire this hack jobs as their lawyers....a law firm going against the law. This is illegal and stupid.....and I hope they get sued. It's clear that a Peter Obi government would be a dictatorship where alternative views are systematically bullied and silenced, his supporters are beginning to act like fascists.

I suspect it is one of those Tinubu offices in the east, as I don't see Peter Obi's name mentioned anywhere in the company-wide letter.

The thug king and godfather of Lagos politics, and ENDSARS massacre suspect must not be allowed to rule Nigeria
Re: Antonio Lex Firma Activates ‘No PVC-No Salary’ Policy For Staff by coputa(m): 6:19pm On Jun 10, 2022
Ironic,a law firm breaking the law
Re: Antonio Lex Firma Activates ‘No PVC-No Salary’ Policy For Staff by Munzy14(m): 6:21pm On Jun 10, 2022
Ebubu:
good

we must all become patriotic

It's a must o grin
Re: Antonio Lex Firma Activates ‘No PVC-No Salary’ Policy For Staff by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jun 10, 2022
Angelfrost:

When you people were forcing people to wear facemasks or no work, claiming it was for their own good nko?!!

Well, PVCs and massive voting is in the greater interest of all Nigerians! tongue

Educate yourself so you don't sound more unintelligent than a bright 4 year old child

What sensible adult would compare the compulsory wearing of face mask worldwide, to combat a totally new and potentially fatal disease the brightest scientist had no clue of how to deal with, at inception, to democratic voting that has been in place for centuries?

I am backing Tinubu to improve the standard of education drastically when he becomes President.

Many of you are too 'slow' and literally centuries behind your fellow adults from nations where education is premium and designed to equip citizens to be solutions providers and effective thinkers.
Re: Antonio Lex Firma Activates ‘No PVC-No Salary’ Policy For Staff by Perfectbeing(m): 6:27pm On Jun 10, 2022
This is nice. But if similar thing hand happened in one of Tinubu or Atiku's company, many people will hate.
Re: Antonio Lex Firma Activates ‘No PVC-No Salary’ Policy For Staff by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jun 10, 2022
WesternOligarch:

They are fascists bro. Children of Mussolini and Oswald mosley .

Look at what is going on today in the SE where brutal and murderous dictators, like Kanu and Simon Ekpa, pretend to be fighting for ordinary Igbos.

The same Igbos they disregard, disadvantage and disenfranchise socio-economically when they arrogantly and dictatorially decree their random and arbitrarily punitive sit-at-home lunacy.

Peter Obi fans are mainly Igbos and the average Igbo is not someone given to engaging with others diplomatically and decorously in order to win them over with superior logical argument.

Igbo man must always seek to terrorise others, grown and independent-minded adults, to accept his ways or threatwn them that they will regret the consequences of opposing his views.

Igbos have already destroyed the challenge of Obi because a hateful, intolerant and toxic people, in a free market, will only ever drive potential buyers away and towards other sellers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Antonio Lex Firma Activates ‘No PVC-No Salary’ Policy For Staff by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jun 10, 2022
candidtalk:

They are fascists bro. Children of Mussolini and Oswald mosley .

Look at what is going on today in the SE where brutal and murderous dictators, like Kanu and Simon Ekpa, pretend to be fighting for ordinary Igbos.

The same Igbos they disregard, disadvantage and disenfranchise socio-economically they decree their punitive sit-at-home random lunacy.

Peter Obi fans are mainly Ignoband the average is not someone giving to engaging with ithers and winning them over

He must always seek to terrorise them to accept his ways or regret the consequences of opposing his views .

Igbos have already destroyed the challenge of Obi because a hateful, intolerant and toxic people will only ever driver potential buyers away.

You spoke 100% facts.
Re: Antonio Lex Firma Activates ‘No PVC-No Salary’ Policy For Staff by litaninja(m): 6:42pm On Jun 10, 2022
Certainly a law firm run by quacks.
Re: Antonio Lex Firma Activates ‘No PVC-No Salary’ Policy For Staff by OscarJaden(m): 6:44pm On Jun 10, 2022
Sweetplum:
I support this. No PVC no sex sef
calm down e never reach like that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bill To Lower Age To Contest In Elections Passes First Reading In NASS / Buhari Won't Sign Budget Unless National Assembly Provides Details / Setback For Atiku As Yar Adua’s Group Declares Support For Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.