Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,872 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:18 PM

Antonio Lex Firma Activates ‘No PVC-No Salary’ Policy For Staff - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Antonio Lex Firma Activates ‘No PVC-No Salary’ Policy For Staff (19542 Views)

No Salary Increment For Nigerian Workers – FG / No PVC, NO Sex / No Salary For Civil Servants Till May If...-Gov Amosun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Antonio Lex Firma Activates ‘No PVC-No Salary’ Policy For Staff by Reference(m): 6:56pm On Jun 10, 2022
Nothing can make me legitimize the aspirations of failed individuals all in the name of elections.

I simply do not believe democracy is working and until Nigeria is restructured elections will never bring about any expected change.

Nigerians should be more concerned about the dubiously flawed system called primaries by which candidates are presented to them at the polls.

Expecting those who bribe their way onto the ballot to change ones life once in power is the height of folly and I am way past that intellectually.
Re: Antonio Lex Firma Activates ‘No PVC-No Salary’ Policy For Staff by orion7: 6:57pm On Jun 10, 2022
silvoclaira:
I will sue them

on what grounds ? Sue your law firm. Better open your chambers because that will be the end. No law girm will hire you again. Don think it’s tomorrows shade
Re: Antonio Lex Firma Activates ‘No PVC-No Salary’ Policy For Staff by Angelfrost(m): 7:04pm On Jun 10, 2022
candidtalk:

Educate yourself so you don't sound more unintelligent than a bright 4 year old child

What sensible adult would compare the compulsory wearing of face mask worldwide, to combat a totally new and potentially fatal disease the brightest scientist had no clue of how to deal with, at inception, to democratic voting that has been in place for centuries?

I am backing Tinubu to improve the standard of education drastically when he becomes President.

Many of you are too 'slow' and literally centuries behind your fellow adults from nations where education is premium and designed to equip citizens to be solutions providers and effective thinkers.

*Yawns****

Go get your PVC, and encourage others to do the same! Full stop!

That's all! You can shove the rest down your throat! Bye!
Re: Antonio Lex Firma Activates ‘No PVC-No Salary’ Policy For Staff by Babaken(m): 7:14pm On Jun 10, 2022
Bapele:
Was this part of the agreement when you hired them in the first place. Is this not illegal?
agreement de change if they can't cope they quit.
OBI IS FORCE
AN ON PETERSIDE.
Re: Antonio Lex Firma Activates ‘No PVC-No Salary’ Policy For Staff by Babaken(m): 7:18pm On Jun 10, 2022
WesternOligarch:
I only only pity the rettards who hire this hack jobs as their lawyers....a law firm going against the law. This is illegal and stupid.....and I hope they get sued. It's clear that a Peter Obi government would be a dictatorship where alternative views are systematically bullied and silenced, his supporters are beginning to act like fascists.
OBI IS A FORCE
AM ON PETERSIDE.
Re: Antonio Lex Firma Activates ‘No PVC-No Salary’ Policy For Staff by Qoko: 7:43pm On Jun 10, 2022
silvoclaira:
I will sue them

Mumu, you can’t sue your company and win.
Re: Antonio Lex Firma Activates ‘No PVC-No Salary’ Policy For Staff by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jun 10, 2022
Angelfrost:

*Yawns****

Go get your PVC, and encourage others to do the same! Full stop!

That's all! You can shove the rest down your throat! Bye!

Mumu. Give that advice to Obi dreamer fans I am sure you're one of. They will make noise online and threaten others only to be absent on voting day same as your messiah Obi who fled rather than face Atiku, Wike etal.

Trust me, Tinubu and Atiku fans will show face and vote. It is you cowardly fans of the dead-on-arrival ambition of the coward Obi who will not show face on election day. 100% guaranteed because online life is the only life you have and that you feel you win at.
Re: Antonio Lex Firma Activates ‘No PVC-No Salary’ Policy For Staff by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jun 10, 2022
OscarJaden:
calm down e never reach like that
it go reach pass
Re: Antonio Lex Firma Activates ‘No PVC-No Salary’ Policy For Staff by Angelfrost(m): 7:56pm On Jun 10, 2022
candidtalk:

Mumu. Give that advice to Obi dreamer fans I am sure you're one of. They will make noise online and threaten others only to be absent on voting day same as your messiah Obi who fled rather than face Atiku, Wike etal.

Trust me, Tinubu and Atiku fans will show face and vote. It is you cowardly fans of the dead-on-arrival ambition of the coward Obi who will not show face on election day. 100% guaranteed because online life is the only life you have and that you feel you win at.

Your pain is understandable, but it means nothing to me.

I couldn't care less if Obi won or lost tbh. I hate voting apathy especially among Southern youths.

Things are clearly changing for the better from what I have observed. Many are eager to get their PVCs and quite hungry to vote! Your preferred crook won't have it easy at the polls this time around!

The message of PVCs and voting will increase in volume going forward whether it kills PDP and APC supporters! Let every candidate get a great chance after campaigns.

I believe we are done here! Thank you and Good night!!!
Re: Antonio Lex Firma Activates ‘No PVC-No Salary’ Policy For Staff by Chidex50(m): 8:14pm On Jun 10, 2022
Maxymilliano:
That's how it should be. Every one should be made to get his or her PVC
Rejected! PETER OBI is what the Youths wants and God ordained it
Re: Antonio Lex Firma Activates ‘No PVC-No Salary’ Policy For Staff by Bbbw: 8:22pm On Jun 10, 2022
Hmmmm
Re: Antonio Lex Firma Activates ‘No PVC-No Salary’ Policy For Staff by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jun 10, 2022
It's unconstitutional and a direct violation of the second amendment rights of the workers involved.
Re: Antonio Lex Firma Activates ‘No PVC-No Salary’ Policy For Staff by EdwardRandy(m): 8:43pm On Jun 10, 2022
silvoclaira:
I will sue them

You go sue person wey dey pay you salary?
Re: Antonio Lex Firma Activates ‘No PVC-No Salary’ Policy For Staff by Eriokanmi: 9:38pm On Jun 10, 2022
naija4life247:

If Peter Pandora Obituary had ruled Anambra well, then Anambra indegenes will not be selling Gala and La Casera inside Lagos holdups and sleeping under Lagos bridges. Or have you ever seen Lagos indegenes sleeping under bridges in Anambra ni.

We will show you pepper. We will humiliate and disgrace you all as we just did to Judas Osinbajo. We will meet on the streets, at the polling booths and at the rigging room.
Ariwo ko ni music. Empty barrel lo maa npariwo. Hope you know that music. Talk is so cheap. You'd learn by force. Have you heard Peter obi and kwakwanso are forming alliance? O maa loud gaan. Truth be told, I don't see where tinubu would see 1% votes of over 9m igbo people in the south east alone and the people of the south south won't give him audience either. The edo treatment season 2 awaits tinubu. Yes, he can get some consolation votes in our land, excluding in oyo state. You know how powerful kwakwanso is in kano, a state where apc has split like whirlwind. Let me remind you of this, Labour Party is the party of civil servants, those who have suffered and endured the apc rule, waiting for it to end. Those who have their children sitting at home cos of ASUU strike while the children of your mentors are schooling abroad..

Re: Antonio Lex Firma Activates ‘No PVC-No Salary’ Policy For Staff by shegz24(m): 10:24pm On Jun 10, 2022
Arrant Nonsense.

You have no right to force anyone to have a PvC.

And even if they do have Pvc, it doesnt mean they will vote.
Re: Antonio Lex Firma Activates ‘No PVC-No Salary’ Policy For Staff by kelvinovie25(m): 10:24pm On Jun 10, 2022
They are mad, after working for 30days, Nigeria are very ignorant of the law that's why they act like fools.
Re: Antonio Lex Firma Activates ‘No PVC-No Salary’ Policy For Staff by phemmyfour: 11:45pm On Jun 10, 2022
As if it's everyone that collect will vote

Only in Nigeria
If 10 people collected pvc

7 people will do accreditation

4 will return for proper voting

2 out of the 4 will be invalid votes
Re: Antonio Lex Firma Activates ‘No PVC-No Salary’ Policy For Staff by vipab24936: 5:45am On Jun 11, 2022
Hdg

Re: Antonio Lex Firma Activates ‘No PVC-No Salary’ Policy For Staff by megley(f): 11:15am On Jun 11, 2022
It's not a question of compelling people to get PVC... Will they vote? And will the votes count?
Re: Antonio Lex Firma Activates ‘No PVC-No Salary’ Policy For Staff by Kaymaxine(m): 11:33am On Jun 11, 2022
Bapele:
Was this part of the agreement when you hired them in the first place. Is this not illegal?
Was this what dem promised you in 2015
Is this not illegal?
Re: Antonio Lex Firma Activates ‘No PVC-No Salary’ Policy For Staff by CheapHomes1: 5:05pm On Jun 12, 2022
Ebubu:
pvc should be made a requirement as much as NIN. present both of yours while applying for job and mobilizing for nysc cos both categories are well above 18 years

What purpose does NIN serve?
Re: Antonio Lex Firma Activates ‘No PVC-No Salary’ Policy For Staff by Ebubu: 6:14pm On Jun 12, 2022
CheapHomes1:

What purpose does NIN serve?
everyone can be identified
Re: Antonio Lex Firma Activates ‘No PVC-No Salary’ Policy For Staff by CheapHomes1: 11:08pm On Jun 12, 2022
Ebubu:
everyone can be identified

For what purpose?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Zimbabwe's Vice Pres. Attacks T.B Joshua / CCT Trial: Saraki Using Budget Controversies To Blackmail Buhari - Marafa! / Amosun Hosts Abdulsalami Abubakar & His Wife Justice Fati In Abeokuta(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.