Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,693 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

APC Targets North’s Bloc Votes, PDP Rules Out South West - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Targets North’s Bloc Votes, PDP Rules Out South West (27506 Views)

Which States Will Give Tinubu Bloc Votes? / APC Targets North-west, South-west For Bulk Votes / Gas Supply: Nigeria Looks Beyond Niger Delta, Targets North – Official (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Targets North’s Bloc Votes, PDP Rules Out South West by Steveabbeyly: 4:26pm On Jun 10, 2022
I wonder what will happened if Obi picks a Fulani man as his running mate considering the hates Igbos have for an average Fulani man. Would they embrasse this?
Re: APC Targets North’s Bloc Votes, PDP Rules Out South West by Taye4j: 4:26pm On Jun 10, 2022
casualobserver:

The bottom line is how many are they? even if they get all the votes in the south, which they wont, they cannot get the required 25% in 24 states. its a suicide mission!!

They dont think, how is he supposed to govern without Labour senators and house of rep members? who will pass his budgets, who will confirm his ministers?

As far as 2023 presidential election is concerned, Peter Obi winning is a pipe dream. I like the man personally, no doubt.

But with the way Nigerian is structured, there are gatekeepers in the political system who are majorly in APC and PDP. If you are going to be the president, you have to pass through them.

1 Like

Re: APC Targets North’s Bloc Votes, PDP Rules Out South West by Odingo1: 4:27pm On Jun 10, 2022
Taye4j:
I've always said it, the best way or sure way for Atiku to defeat Tinubu is if he picks a VP from SW.

As it is, if Atiku picks someone from SS, he will share the votes between Atiku, Obi and Tinubu while Obi holds SE bloc tightly and Tinubu holds SW bloc wholely with votes from his VP in the North.

The only option for Atiku is to pick a VP in the SW and split the vote which will affect Tinubu massively.
You want to leap where you did not sow, Yoruba man stand one place, Una nodey shame self, begging Atiku to pick Yoruba as VP because you know that Tinubu will lose so you continue to be second in asorock, Yoruba always like to sit on the fence.

Atiku don’t need any splitting of vote, support your demi god Tinubu let north vote their Son Atiku,

Obi will win SE/SS/NC with North VP
Atiku will win NW/NE some part of NC/SS with SS VP
Tinubu will only win some part of SW with North VP
Re: APC Targets North’s Bloc Votes, PDP Rules Out South West by Pathfinder2090: 4:27pm On Jun 10, 2022
Tareq1105:

The last time I checked, American president Roosevelt ran the country on wheel chair.

Shut up there!
Nigeria no b America
Re: APC Targets North’s Bloc Votes, PDP Rules Out South West by Dannyset(m): 4:28pm On Jun 10, 2022
[quote author=Kingxb post=113673177][even if he wins one naira will not touch u is ur type that is d problem of Nigeria ,tribalistic fool ..I pity ur kids and thier grand kids uote author=Dannyset post=113672026]

See how bitterness and gnashing of teeth is hovering round your destiny.

I didn't put you in your current wretched condition, so it's of no use crying in my mention.

You've been crying for the past 7 years, and now another 8 years of gnashing of teeth awaits you because that man is going to be your next president. You can only cry and continue to lose.
Re: APC Targets North’s Bloc Votes, PDP Rules Out South West by utioh(m): 4:29pm On Jun 10, 2022
TheFacelessMan:
Tinubu should take a strong Muslim Northerner as VP - Zulum or El Rufai, the former, less controversial hence more preferable. He will definitely win that way.

The only move PDP can use to counter this is a SW Christian VP. But there is no formidable SW politician in the party.

Mark these words, SE will NEVER be united behind Obi. I am 90% sure he would barely win Anambra, not to talk of 5 SE States. He will lose the rest.

Atiku needs not court SS and SE, they are forever devoted to PDP.

Otherwise, Atiku will be mercilessly flogged by Tinubu.

In Nigeria, elections are won by those with a big war chest who control men on the ground.
For the past elections in my polling unit, you have no choice but to vote PDP and collect 5k. You might be beaten if you vote and celebrate APC.

My point is, whosoever Tinubu chooses as VP is meaningless. 2023 elections favours him cos of many factors.
If people are allowed to vote their choices I bet he can't even come third.
In a free contest Atiku would defeat Tinubu hands down.
Re: APC Targets North’s Bloc Votes, PDP Rules Out South West by Taye4j: 4:30pm On Jun 10, 2022
Steveabbeyly:
I wonder what will happened if Obi picks a Fulani man as his running mate considering the hates Igbos have for an average Fulani man. Would they embrasse this?

That's the problem, Igbos have burned too many bridges. Do they even expect Northerners to vote for them? Pure no.

A Northerner would rather vote another Northerner or at worst a South Westerner or someone from the South South. Even if Obi picks a Northerner as his VP, he's not going to win except if there's a divine intervention.

Anyway, I believe in miracles.

1 Like

Re: APC Targets North’s Bloc Votes, PDP Rules Out South West by leptomorph(m): 4:33pm On Jun 10, 2022
If LP party picks a V.P from the North, Tinubu 's VP from the North,and Kwankwaso is also from the North .Atiku's Vote is terribly divided

1 Like

Re: APC Targets North’s Bloc Votes, PDP Rules Out South West by Born2Breed(f): 4:34pm On Jun 10, 2022
These two main political parties should just make the mistake of picking a vice from the wrong place.

1 Like

Re: APC Targets North’s Bloc Votes, PDP Rules Out South West by Odingo1: 4:37pm On Jun 10, 2022
leptomorph:
If LP party picks a V.P from the North, Tinubu 's VP from the North,and Kwankwaso is also from the North .Atiku's Vote is terribly divided
VP doesn’t play much in changing voting pattern it will only affect Tinubu and SW.
Re: APC Targets North’s Bloc Votes, PDP Rules Out South West by Solari8(m): 4:48pm On Jun 10, 2022
because I'm a Christian I should vote for obi ? Obi should come out I tell us what he has for Nigerians, all this pity vote he is asking for won't help matters, besides how are you even sure obi won't be worst than buhari, don't forget we also gave buhari pity vote in his first regime.
Personally I will vote for the devil I know.

2 Likes

Re: APC Targets North’s Bloc Votes, PDP Rules Out South West by propertyhunter1: 4:49pm On Jun 10, 2022
ChangetheChange:
APC should just score own goal by picking a Muslim Muslim ticket
You will start seeing Pastors, Bishops and Church members and non church going christians across south west, South East, south South, north central, North East and North west campaigning for Peter and Obi and even Atiku (who will 100% pick a Christian VP) inside churches and crusade ground across
This is not 1992, Nigeria is deeply divided along religious line like never before.

Self consolation. We know your type already. E go shock you again in February. Na so una beat chest so tailllll few days ago. grin
Re: APC Targets North’s Bloc Votes, PDP Rules Out South West by Holluwhakemmy(f): 5:01pm On Jun 10, 2022
festacman:
2023 election will be the most unpredictable election in history so far.
it's always unpredictable.
Re: APC Targets North’s Bloc Votes, PDP Rules Out South West by gift2xl: 5:05pm On Jun 10, 2022
APC will fail 2023 for giving the ticket to Tinubu.
Re: APC Targets North’s Bloc Votes, PDP Rules Out South West by Everlastingson: 5:05pm On Jun 10, 2022
Tareq1105:

The last time I checked, American president Roosevelt ran the country on wheel chair.

You didn't tell us whether Roosevelt was a thief as well.
Re: APC Targets North’s Bloc Votes, PDP Rules Out South West by Lightorder: 5:08pm On Jun 10, 2022
TheFacelessMan:
Tinubu should take a strong Muslim Northerner as VP - Zulum or El Rufai, the former, less controversial hence more preferable. He will definitely win that way.

The only move PDP can use to counter this is a SW Christian VP. But there is no formidable SW politician in the party.

Mark these words, SE will NEVER be united behind Obi. I am 90% sure he would barely win Anambra, not to talk of 5 SE States. He will lose the rest.

I know whose thug you are already. Entire southeast are tired of stagnation and retrogression. Igbos hate stagnation. You lied.
Re: APC Targets North’s Bloc Votes, PDP Rules Out South West by petay32260: 5:14pm On Jun 10, 2022
Hdhd

Re: APC Targets North’s Bloc Votes, PDP Rules Out South West by TheFacelessMan: 5:17pm On Jun 10, 2022
Lightorder:
I know whose thug you are already. Entire southeast are tired of stagnation and retrogression. Igbos hate stagnation. You lied.

I will give you NGN 1 Million if Peter Obi wins more than 1 state. Bookmark it.
Re: APC Targets North’s Bloc Votes, PDP Rules Out South West by Bizibi(m): 5:20pm On Jun 10, 2022
I prefer udom to okowa,he has full control of pdp structure in akwa ibom.
Re: APC Targets North’s Bloc Votes, PDP Rules Out South West by Lightorder: 5:21pm On Jun 10, 2022
TheFacelessMan:

I will give you NGN 1 Million if Peter Obi wins more than 1 state. Bookmark it.
you need to get a job first and work for 3 years before you see 700k .That is if you are not eating or buying clothes. So , where are you going to steal that money from ?
Re: APC Targets North’s Bloc Votes, PDP Rules Out South West by Everlastingson: 5:21pm On Jun 10, 2022
Taye4j:

That's the problem, Igbos have burned too many bridges. Do they even expect Northerners to vote for them? Pure no.

A Northerner would rather vote another Northerner or at worst a South Westerner or someone from the South South. Even if Obi picks a Northerner as his VP, he's not going to win except if there's a divine intervention.

Anyway, I believe in miracles.

"Igbos have burned too many bridges". And your own tribe has built many bridges. Hypocrite! Stop your hate for it will take you to hell. Obi will be the next President.
Re: APC Targets North’s Bloc Votes, PDP Rules Out South West by diplomat058(m): 5:25pm On Jun 10, 2022
alsudan:
So APC relegated Osinbajo because he’s a Christian and foisted a Parkinson’s Disease sick old dying thief for North’s Block vote

Thank Goodness Nigerians have Peter Obi who will get more than block votes in the SS/SE/NC and votes from Yoruba Christians and Northern Christians to emerge President.

Atiku and his Thieving friend Thiefnibu can share their imaginary Northern Block Votes.

Yoruba Christians? Very soon your eyes will open and you will know that Omoluabis are one. That's why Awolowo, Akintola, Tinubu, etc. are all leaders to us. Continue hallucinating until then grin

1 Like

Re: APC Targets North’s Bloc Votes, PDP Rules Out South West by TheFacelessMan: 5:33pm On Jun 10, 2022
Lightorder:
you need to get a job first and work for 3 years before you see 700k .That is if you are not eating or buying clothes. So , where are you going to steal that money from ?

I am not as worthless as your useless dad. I intentionally didn't ask you to pledge 1,000 because I know your entire family can't contribute up to that. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Targets North’s Bloc Votes, PDP Rules Out South West by Dennisbulkan: 5:37pm On Jun 10, 2022
asobo1:
Look at who is talking shocked Equity was for both parties to micro zone to the south east.

NB

[/b]Please Tinubu should choose a muslim as his running. He doesn't need Christian minority votes in the north. Muslims will give him block votes[b]
You reap what you sow. You can't sow cassava and expect to reap apple. APC is a Fulani & ewedu terrorist party, they owe you no damn equity nor Nada. Go to PDP and demand your equity from them, you have laboured for them too long, they owe you that.
Re: APC Targets North’s Bloc Votes, PDP Rules Out South West by TheOgaBoss: 5:41pm On Jun 10, 2022
Solari8:
because I'm a Christian I should vote for obi ? Obi should come out I tell us what he has for Nigerians, all this pity vote he is asking for won't help matters, besides how are you even sure obi won't be worst than buhari, don't forget we also gave buhari pity vote in his first regime.
Personally I will vote for the devil I know.
so in ur warped thinking tinubu is more competent than obi? The only individual that could have taken that place was the VP.
Re: APC Targets North’s Bloc Votes, PDP Rules Out South West by TheOgaBoss: 5:42pm On Jun 10, 2022
Everlastingson:

You didn't tell us whether Roosevelt was a thief as well.
is tinubu not a thief?
Re: APC Targets North’s Bloc Votes, PDP Rules Out South West by Lightorder: 5:49pm On Jun 10, 2022
TheFacelessMan:

I am not as worthless as your useless dad. I intentionally didn't ask you to pledge 1,000 because I know your entire family can't contribute up to that. grin
I didn’t read the bullshit you wrote but I know you read me
Re: APC Targets North’s Bloc Votes, PDP Rules Out South West by Perfectbeing(m): 5:55pm On Jun 10, 2022
TheFacelessMan:

I would prefer Zulum. But he has stated before that he prefer to build his State than to be VP
Re: APC Targets North’s Bloc Votes, PDP Rules Out South West by Perfectbeing(m): 5:56pm On Jun 10, 2022
ovie8200:
APC is done no matter what they pull. Bubu will not be traveling around to campaign to the frog-eyes.
Yes. Just like he betrayed Tinubu in the APC primaries and installed Lawan as the Candidate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Deeper Life Church Speaks On Supporting Political Parties, Candidates / North Will Determine Next President - Primate Ayodele / Akeredolu Receives Instrument Of Office From Mimiko (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.