Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,984 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

APC Targets North’s Bloc Votes, PDP Rules Out South West - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Targets North’s Bloc Votes, PDP Rules Out South West (27522 Views)

Which States Will Give Tinubu Bloc Votes? / APC Targets North-west, South-west For Bulk Votes / Gas Supply: Nigeria Looks Beyond Niger Delta, Targets North – Official (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Targets North’s Bloc Votes, PDP Rules Out South West by olinx: 5:57pm On Jun 10, 2022
North west and south west, the two largest region under lock and key
Re: APC Targets North’s Bloc Votes, PDP Rules Out South West by TheFacelessMan: 5:58pm On Jun 10, 2022
Lightorder:
I didn’t read the bullshit you wrote but I know you read me
I couldn't, it sounded so much like what a daft illiterate would compose. Didn't bother after 2 words. grin

Re: APC Targets North’s Bloc Votes, PDP Rules Out South West by Perfectbeing(m): 5:59pm On Jun 10, 2022
Dannyset:
grin

Meanwhile, the national leadership of Ohanaeze Ndigbo has denied reports credited to it in some media describing the emergence of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu as the APC presidential candidate in the coming 2023 general election as a national calamity.

Children of hate and cancer, my correct people, who are not bitter and hateful like you have denied you once again. To tell you that you are on your own and floating. grin

Let me assure you once again that Tinubu won't have a problem picking a running mate that will win him the ticket.

If you are still crying after losing out with your prediction that he won't get the ticket, be ready for your second breakfast come February.

But if you know you're destined to always failed.........Na juju be that and I can't help you.

Anger is not a strategy. It is weakness. It won't work in promoting or denigrating any candidate or party.
Re: APC Targets North’s Bloc Votes, PDP Rules Out South West by Masterito(m): 6:26pm On Jun 10, 2022
It favors them more.
AbijaJ:
One thing is for sure. The current political realities do not favour the PDP.
Re: APC Targets North’s Bloc Votes, PDP Rules Out South West by mycar: 6:31pm On Jun 10, 2022
TheFacelessMan:
Tinubu should take a strong Muslim Northerner as VP - Zulum or El Rufai, the former, less controversial hence more preferable. He will definitely win that way.

The only move PDP can use to counter this is a SW Christian VP. But there is no formidable SW politician in the party.

Mark these words, SE will NEVER be united behind Obi. I am 90% sure he would barely win Anambra, not to talk of 5 SE States. He will lose the rest.

Atiku needs not court SS and SE, they are forever devoted to PDP.

Otherwise, Atiku will be mercilessly flogged by Tinubu.

You are very mistaken
Re: APC Targets North’s Bloc Votes, PDP Rules Out South West by oshonwambada: 6:33pm On Jun 10, 2022
Re: APC Targets North’s Bloc Votes, PDP Rules Out South West by Tomek09(m): 6:44pm On Jun 10, 2022
Taye4j:
I've always said it, the best way or sure way for Atiku to defeat Tinubu is if he picks a VP from SW.

As it is, if Atiku picks someone from SS, he will share the votes between Atiku, Obi and Tinubu while Obi holds SE bloc tightly and Tinubu holds SW bloc wholely with votes from his VP in the North.

The only option for Atiku is to pick a VP in the SW and split the vote which will affect Tinubu massively.
Not true. Picking VP from SW won't make any difference. SW will vote massively for Tinubu but Atiku will get some votes there.
Re: APC Targets North’s Bloc Votes, PDP Rules Out South West by fineboynl(m): 7:11pm On Jun 10, 2022
Osibanjo would have put a tough fight with atiku. But tinubu is a walk over. Tinubu is putting hope on federal might and ringing but buhari will shock him.
Re: APC Targets North’s Bloc Votes, PDP Rules Out South West by donb06: 7:47pm On Jun 10, 2022
Tareq1105:

The last time I checked, American president Roosevelt ran the country on wheel chair.
Being in a wheel chair doesn't mean fatigue. Some Paralympics athletes are fitter than you.. TINUBU IS WANED.

The lady below is disabled yet physically strong we than you

Re: APC Targets North’s Bloc Votes, PDP Rules Out South West by GreyLaw(m): 7:55pm On Jun 10, 2022
casualobserver:

They are the problems of the SW. They are the reason many in the SW cannot think straight anymore. Their brand of christianity has done nothing but impoverish the minds of my fellow yoruba Christians. They are the reason why Osinbajo turned from star boy to pariah...because he was led by a religious agenda from above.

The truth about state of religion in Nigeria is that the pentecostal church is more dangerous than Islam. There is a small fraction of Islamic fundamentalists but there is a huge proportion of Pentecostal Christian bigots!! You will not see an islamic cleric contesting for political office, the Catholic church wont allow it but Our pentecostals have a grand agenda to control government.

Wow, the pentecostal Church more dangerous than Isalm. Self-delusion! Keep such narrative coming and even the most unschooled almajiri in the North would laugh at such high-handed attempt to change the narrative.

You will not see a Christian beheading a Muslim for insulting Jesus, so what? If Islamic clerics don't go to take up government positions so must Christians do like them? Muslims rule this country whether you like it or not.

I want to stop engaging people on this forum because there are lots of hypocrites sent here to arm twist others into submission.
Re: APC Targets North’s Bloc Votes, PDP Rules Out South West by GreyLaw(m): 7:59pm On Jun 10, 2022
Solari8:
because I'm a Christian I should vote for obi ? Obi should come out I tell us what he has for Nigerians, all this pity vote he is asking for won't help matters, besides how are you even sure obi won't be worst than buhari, don't forget we also gave buhari pity vote in his first regime.
Personally I will vote for the devil I know.

You are not listening because you hate the man. His interviews are all over YouTube. Go and listen to them! You can as well cote Tinubu. Have you watched him do even a single interview telling you what he wants to do for Nigeria?

Abeg, make una carry una hypocrisy shift one side. You vote known thieves due to ethnic sentiments, and then turn around condemning someone whom you haven't listened to.

1 Like

Re: APC Targets North’s Bloc Votes, PDP Rules Out South West by casualobserver: 8:13pm On Jun 10, 2022
GreyLaw:

Wow, the pentecostal Church more dangerous than Isalm. Self-delusion! Keep such narrative coming and even the most unschooled almajiri in the North would laugh at such high-handed attempt to change the narrative.

You will not see a Christian beheading a Muslim for insulting Jesus, so what? If Islamic clerics don't go to take up government positions so must Christians do like them? Muslims rule this country whether you like it or not.

I want to stop engaging people on this forum because there are lots of hypocrites sent here to arm twist others into submission.

You typify what I am talking about. The danger of Christian fundamentalism is not physical, it is is in the enslavery and dumbing down of the mindset of the typical Pentecostal Christian . The typical Nigerian Pentecostal Christian is so indoctrination he fails to engage his brain. Not all dangers are physical. That you can’t see it doesn’t mean it isn’t present. We who interact with you are the ones who notice it. The most morally bankrupt people I. Nigeria today are Pentecostal Christians. That is what these pastors have done to your pysche. I am yoruba and I am Christian. It pains me to say it as a fellow Christian!. Nigerian Pentecostals Christians are a terrible advertisement for Christianity!!!

https://twitter.com/channelstv/status/1535335037025112064?s=21&t=1iOwBIrnbVhFZHtnoQZjLg

As ElRufai said above, you do t ask your pilot or doctor if he is a Muslim or Christian

If you were going to vote for Tinubu but refuse to vote for him because he picks a Muslim VP then you are part of the problem of Nigeria. You are worse than the almajiris because the almajiris is not educated, you are supposed to be educated and enlightened, further highlighting what I said about Pentecostal Christians and their IQ.
Re: APC Targets North’s Bloc Votes, PDP Rules Out South West by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jun 10, 2022
alsudan:
So APC relegated Osinbajo because he’s a Christian and foisted a Parkinson’s Disease sick old dying thief for North’s Block vote

Thank Goodness Nigerians have Peter Obi who will get more than block votes in the SS/SE/NC and votes from Yoruba Christians and Northern Christians to emerge President.

Atiku and his Thieving friend Thiefnibu can share their imaginary Northern Block Votes.

U mean 1% of Yoruba Christians? U must be high on tramadol if you expect many Yorubas to vote Obi over their man. Those still saying so will soon be reminded why Yorubas cannot miss this chance and they will do the needful. The real tsunami will come from Oyo and Osun; They are ever loyal to their sons and will aggressively vote Jagaban.

Yoruba lokan will echo around all rural areas in Southwest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Targets North’s Bloc Votes, PDP Rules Out South West by ebbo(m): 8:34pm On Jun 10, 2022
alsudan:
So APC relegated Osinbajo because he’s a Christian and foisted a Parkinson’s Disease sick old dying thief for North’s Block vote

Thank Goodness Nigerians have Peter Obi who will get more than block votes in the SS/SE/NC and votes from Yoruba Christians and Northern Christians to emerge President.

Atiku and his Thieving friend Thiefnibu can share their imaginary Northern Block Votes.

Pls remove NC from that ur childish analysis. Thank u
Re: APC Targets North’s Bloc Votes, PDP Rules Out South West by 2loadedguy: 8:49pm On Jun 10, 2022
Odingo1:

You want to leap where you did not sow, Yoruba man stand one place, Una nodey shame self, begging Atiku to pick Yoruba as VP because you know that Tinubu will lose so you continue to be second in asorock, Yoruba always like to sit on the fence.

Atiku don’t need any splitting of vote, support your demi god Tinubu let north vote their Son Atiku,

Obi will win SE/SS/NC with North VP
Atiku will win NW/NE some part of NC/SS with SS VP
Tinubu will only win some part of SW with North VP
The way I read some comments on nairaland and I laugh out ehn. How on earth do you think Atiku would win in the SW and NW? The kkk states of katsina, kaduna and kano is already on lock down except for kano that kwankwaso might split and even that is dicey because Tinubu is not any ordinary politician and I see him aligining with kwankwaso and promising him some positions. Then if you think the SW will abandon their son and vote Atiku then you will realize what we yoruba call parapo because at the end it will be he's our son let him go and there is no state here in SW that Atiku will get 30% of the votes.
Atiku would win SS and SE as usual but beyond that the NC would be heavily split and NW is on lock down for Tinubu cos that's the APC stronghold and its even the governors there backing Asiwaju.
The victory for Tinubu would be landslide mark this down today.

1 Like

Re: APC Targets North’s Bloc Votes, PDP Rules Out South West by Okoroawusa: 8:51pm On Jun 10, 2022
How many Ohanaeze do we really have?
Re: APC Targets North’s Bloc Votes, PDP Rules Out South West by 2loadedguy: 8:57pm On Jun 10, 2022
casualobserver:

The bottom line is how many are they? even if they get all the votes in the south, which they wont, they cannot get the required 25% in 24 states. its a suicide mission!!

They dont think, how is he supposed to govern without Labour senators and house of rep members? who will pass his budgets, who will confirm his ministers?
Actually I agree with your first point but the second is unfounded. There's a reason the presidential election and legislatures are hel on same day and it's because any favorable party winning the presidential will have a bandwagon effect on the legislative seats. If a candidate is popular enough to win the presidency in a zone then that legislative seats would be cleared alongside because people don't really know who is on the ballot for legislators and will only vote the party they voted for president hence they get most seats.
So if obi is popular enough to win election in the southeast I suspect LP will clear a lot of lagislative seats in the southeast.
I saw this coming and would have contested for house of reps under LP but unfortunately I am not from the SE.
Re: APC Targets North’s Bloc Votes, PDP Rules Out South West by Basher8583: 9:16pm On Jun 10, 2022
alsudan:

When failure stares you in the face you begin to have delusions of success
Re: APC Targets North’s Bloc Votes, PDP Rules Out South West by casualobserver: 9:32pm On Jun 10, 2022
2loadedguy:

Actually I agree with your first point but the second is unfounded. There's a reason the presidential election and legislatures are hel on same day and it's because any favorable party winning the presidential will have a bandwagon effect on the legislative seats. If a candidate is popular enough to win the presidency in a zone then that legislative seats would be cleared alongside because people don't really know who is on the ballot for legislators and will only vote the party they voted for president hence they get most seats.
So if obi is popular enough to win election in the southeast I suspect LP will clear a lot of lagislative seats in the southeast.
I saw this coming and would have contested for house of reps under LP but unfortunately I am not from the SE.

Oh Really? Please tell me how many Labour house of assembly members did Mimiko have in Ondo, also tell me why they didn’t follow Obi and vote APGA in Anambra?

Also if you agree he will not get 25% in 24 states then by definition he won’t get enough Labour federal parliamentarians to push though his agenda.
Re: APC Targets North’s Bloc Votes, PDP Rules Out South West by Inosky(m): 9:47pm On Jun 10, 2022
May your situation be worst if you vote another ancestor, theif and failure as president in Nigeria...Amen!
Re: APC Targets North’s Bloc Votes, PDP Rules Out South West by mrvictornews: 9:47pm On Jun 10, 2022
Wahala be like bicycle for MASSOB

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2iB_7RHaDhM
Re: APC Targets North’s Bloc Votes, PDP Rules Out South West by Ibr539: 10:40pm On Jun 10, 2022
Honor10:
Tinubu is winning the north landslide.

Northern APC governors spearheaded Tinubu emergence, if you think they will just leave him and let's Atiku roll over, you must be joking.

The SE that used to deliver block vote for PDP is now with Peter Obi 100%.

Southwest vote is lockdown for Tinubu.

Get this potrait now before it becomes more expensive, you will need to hang it on your office wall in 2023. grin grin
And u think because some nothern governors support tinubu they will force notherner to vote him, hmm it seems u haven't been in the north at all
Re: APC Targets North’s Bloc Votes, PDP Rules Out South West by Thegoodone13(m): 11:00pm On Jun 10, 2022
If APC want Christian vote, they should pick Christian from North. Muslim Muslim ticket can't work again in Nigeria. If Tunbu pick Muslim as VP, majority of Christian in the NW, NE, SS and SE will not vote for him.
Re: APC Targets North’s Bloc Votes, PDP Rules Out South West by kingbee90: 11:21pm On Jun 10, 2022
Honor10:
Tinubu is winning the north landslide.

Northern APC governors spearheaded Tinubu emergence, if you think they will just leave him and let's Atiku roll over, you must be joking.

The SE that used to deliver block vote for PDP is now with Peter Obi 100%.

Southwest vote is lockdown for Tinubu.

Get this potrait now before it becomes more expensive, you will need to hang it on your office wall in 2023. grin grin

Dude!
Doesn't this portrait look scary to you?
Re: APC Targets North’s Bloc Votes, PDP Rules Out South West by Solari8(m): 11:31pm On Jun 10, 2022
Oga all politician are all the same, don't even come here and tell me obi will perform well than Tinubu don't go there at all
Who has obi manage what has obi manage the only edge obi has more than Tinubu is the age.
Re: APC Targets North’s Bloc Votes, PDP Rules Out South West by Solari8(m): 11:38pm On Jun 10, 2022
How will you just conclude that I hate obi for what reason, I don't even know him do you think I'm expecting any thing special or magic from any Nigeria politicians .
Obi should start meeting people that matter not posting videos on YouTube or Facebook cus elections is not won online
It wonder me how many Nigerians still trust Nigeria politicians
Re: APC Targets North’s Bloc Votes, PDP Rules Out South West by Honor10: 1:28am On Jun 11, 2022
Ibr539:
And u think because some nothern governors support tinubu they will force notherner to vote him, hmm it seems u haven't been in the north at all

Mr Man they will.

If APC lose the center it will affect their senatorial bid for most of them that want to go to senate, and even for those of them that want to install their successor, no matter how they like their fellow southerner, they must like themselves first
Re: APC Targets North’s Bloc Votes, PDP Rules Out South West by wavawef205: 5:49am On Jun 11, 2022
Hsh

Re: APC Targets North’s Bloc Votes, PDP Rules Out South West by Soylife(m): 9:22am On Jun 11, 2022
Tareq1105:

The last time I checked, American president Roosevelt ran the country on wheel chair.
The worst disability is any mental disorder,when you are mentally sick,you have lost your brain and such person is good as dead..it is better to have a blind,crippled president than to have a mentally impaired one,,,vote wisely bro if for nothing but your kids future

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gunman Arrested In Kaduna Found With A Brigadier-general's Complimentary Card / Pirated Copies Of Jonathan’s 'My Transition Hours' Sold In Traffic / Babagana Kingibe: Why I Joined Abacha’s Government As Minister, Abandoned June12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.