Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,785 members, 7,810,046 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:18 PM

Owo Massacre: FG’s Conclusion On ISWAP Too Hasty – Gov Akeredolu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Owo Massacre: FG’s Conclusion On ISWAP Too Hasty – Gov Akeredolu (25448 Views)

Boko Haram: Military Inflicts Heavy Casualty On ISWAP Elements In Gwoza / Report On ISWAP Moving N18bn Through Nigerian Banks Stale - NFIU / Geidam Attack: Army Inflicts Heavy Casualty On ISWAP Terrorists, Recovers Weapon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Owo Massacre: FG’s Conclusion On ISWAP Too Hasty – Gov Akeredolu by austinvsb: 7:18pm On Jun 10, 2022
WibusJaga:

How can a whole National Security Council issue such critical statement against ISWAP without confirmation just to cover up their cluelessness & incompetence.
Is that how they toy with issues of National Security.

Yeap! Absolutely incompetent and useless government! Southwest has been the most peaceful region that still is able to attract FDI into nigeria and now the government says ISWAP has conducted attack there.

The US even released a "concerned notice", something investors do not take lightly.

Clueless, absolutely clueless lot!

2 Likes

Re: Owo Massacre: FG’s Conclusion On ISWAP Too Hasty – Gov Akeredolu by nedekid: 7:19pm On Jun 10, 2022
richiemcgold:
hasty or no hasty, Mr governor still have to do something about uncontrollable influx of northerners and those unregistered migrants into ondo state.
As of today, there's no corner in AKure where you won't see these people in their numbers. Some are even from far away countries like Burkina Faso, Mali, Niger and Senegal. They are now bringing in their wives and children to reside here. They are literally everywhere from arakale to old garage to araromi, odojoka, oke aro, ayedun, ijoka, benin garage and many other parts of Akure. Are we supposed to fold our arms and look on while these people dominate us in our own land?
But what will he do? Atleast you saw his fight to setup the anti grazing law. AGF and the rest fought against it saying the fulanis have a right to stay in any forest in the country. Sai baba went as far as insisting colonial cattle routes must be recovered.
The armed forces are all alert to enforce the promulgation of the FULANIS. Igboho and his fate is there to see.
Check out the fight again the setup of amotekun and the federal quest to make them powerless, despite them having hisbah upnorth destroying people's busineses.
Akerodolu I think had been a dogged fighter.
Untill those fulanis get out of power, unfortunately there is not much governors can do to protect their people considering the limited control they have over the security agencies.
Re: Owo Massacre: FG’s Conclusion On ISWAP Too Hasty – Gov Akeredolu by cescfrank(m): 7:20pm On Jun 10, 2022
Highways:
Where are the cows?

I'll vote Tinubu.....

If he can put thread inside needle
you no well at all. Lol
Re: Owo Massacre: FG’s Conclusion On ISWAP Too Hasty – Gov Akeredolu by Berankis: 7:22pm On Jun 10, 2022
citygarden:
The government are just in hurry to tag it to a well know terrorists to cover their incompetent. I heard they arrested some of them. Let quickly know who are they by interrogating them
I love this Governor for his uncommon courage! We will defend Yoruba land against Invaders. I will die for it.
Re: Owo Massacre: FG’s Conclusion On ISWAP Too Hasty – Gov Akeredolu by silibaba: 7:26pm On Jun 10, 2022
Jnrprince1:
Buhari is the dumb, annoying and clueless president I have ever seen...
tinubu will be worse.
Re: Owo Massacre: FG’s Conclusion On ISWAP Too Hasty – Gov Akeredolu by Raxxye(m): 7:37pm On Jun 10, 2022
It's typical, so that they won't arrest the Fulani herdsmen that committed the crime.
The Federal government is funding and providing protection for the killer herdsmen!
Re: Owo Massacre: FG’s Conclusion On ISWAP Too Hasty – Gov Akeredolu by Olastep(m): 7:40pm On Jun 10, 2022
FG does that to save face

Same way they always blame IPOB
Re: Owo Massacre: FG’s Conclusion On ISWAP Too Hasty – Gov Akeredolu by Farid24224(m): 7:42pm On Jun 10, 2022
fatymore:
Who missed me

Who is you? undecided
Re: Owo Massacre: FG’s Conclusion On ISWAP Too Hasty – Gov Akeredolu by unclejb2(m): 7:43pm On Jun 10, 2022
signature2012:
The Governor said they were from Libya.

Federal Govt said they were ISWAP.

As a South-Westerner,use your brain properly and vote for a candidate that have you mind.

APC is devilish!!!!
They are ISWAP and they were trained in Mali.

They are waging a war against the indigenous peoples and they are using state apparatus to cover up..

The war has started.
Re: Owo Massacre: FG’s Conclusion On ISWAP Too Hasty – Gov Akeredolu by foreshore(m): 7:46pm On Jun 10, 2022
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Akeredolu is somehow dumb, you that concluded that it was foreign Mali people trained in Libya

He never said that. The governor already debunked that claim
Re: Owo Massacre: FG’s Conclusion On ISWAP Too Hasty – Gov Akeredolu by Funkyswagzz(m): 7:48pm On Jun 10, 2022
Its a cover up. We know the truth
Re: Owo Massacre: FG’s Conclusion On ISWAP Too Hasty – Gov Akeredolu by olas24u(f): 7:53pm On Jun 10, 2022
GuyWise101:

Akeredolu is somehow dumb, you that concluded that it was foreign Mali people trained in Libya
When you say the are mali people ,do you don't know it's an indirect speech or sentence.ode ,calling him dumb.
Re: Owo Massacre: FG’s Conclusion On ISWAP Too Hasty – Gov Akeredolu by Fourwinds: 7:54pm On Jun 10, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
thank you! I thought this man was dull, this shows that the federal government are backing this radical group, Nigerians wake up! I saw this from miles away

mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Re: Owo Massacre: FG’s Conclusion On ISWAP Too Hasty – Gov Akeredolu by Bbbw: 7:55pm On Jun 10, 2022
Oh
Re: Owo Massacre: FG’s Conclusion On ISWAP Too Hasty – Gov Akeredolu by ponishah: 7:56pm On Jun 10, 2022
Omooba77:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/06/10/owo-massacre-fgs-conclusion-on-iswap-too-hasty-gov-akeredolu/
This the only right time to say this...yoruba leaders have betrayed yoruba people on this issue.
They are covering up the true identity of the actual killer especially because of tinubu and other political beneficiaries in yoruba region. They know that the primary suspects are the Fulani herdsmen and miyetti Allah.
It's painfull to play politics with the lives of innocent citizens from your blood.

The danger that this their conspiracy and deception may lead to is unspeakable
Re: Owo Massacre: FG’s Conclusion On ISWAP Too Hasty – Gov Akeredolu by olas24u(f): 7:57pm On Jun 10, 2022
GuyWise101:

You can't pass a standard English examination with invigilators

33.3% Bambara
| 32.3% Fula
| 22.6% Soninke
| 19.6% Senufo / Bwa
| 16.8% Malinke
| 15.7% Dogon
| 10.9% Songhai
| 9.5% Tuareg
| 8.1% Bobo
Re: Owo Massacre: FG’s Conclusion On ISWAP Too Hasty – Gov Akeredolu by ponishah: 7:58pm On Jun 10, 2022
Fourwinds:

They all fools, greedy and satanic southern politicians.
Re: Owo Massacre: FG’s Conclusion On ISWAP Too Hasty – Gov Akeredolu by Dmama1991: 8:02pm On Jun 10, 2022
Afonja is gone iswap here to stay
Re: Owo Massacre: FG’s Conclusion On ISWAP Too Hasty – Gov Akeredolu by Luvinghubby: 8:07pm On Jun 10, 2022
richiemcgold:
hasty or no hasty, Mr governor still have to do something about uncontrollable influx of northerners and those unregistered migrants into ondo state.
As of today, there's no corner in AKure where you won't see these people in their numbers. Some are even from far away countries like Burkina Faso, Mali, Niger and Senegal. They are now bringing in their wives and children to reside here. They are literally everywhere from arakale to old garage to araromi, odojoka, oke aro, ayedun, ijoka, benin garage and many other parts of Akure. Are we supposed to fold our arms and look on while these people dominate us in our own land?

Almost every state in the South is facing this problem of massive influx of Abokis/Fulani

1 Like

Re: Owo Massacre: FG’s Conclusion On ISWAP Too Hasty – Gov Akeredolu by Classic40: 8:14pm On Jun 10, 2022
confused government
Re: Owo Massacre: FG’s Conclusion On ISWAP Too Hasty – Gov Akeredolu by orisa37: 8:17pm On Jun 10, 2022
SHETTIMA AND ELRUFAI ARE NOW PARADING TINUBU FOR RELEVANCE.
SHETTIMA BROUGHT BOKOHARAM TO NIGERIA AND BUILT ESTATE FOR LATE MOHAMMED YUSUF.
ELRUFAI IMPORTED FULANIS FROM NIGER REPUBLIC.
BUHARI HIMSELF WITNESSED THEIR MERGER IN KANO IN 2015 WITH ISIS INTO ISWA.
AND SO TINUBU SHOULD NOT BE UNEQUALLY YOKED WITH SHETTIMA AND ELRUFAI.
Re: Owo Massacre: FG’s Conclusion On ISWAP Too Hasty – Gov Akeredolu by Ballzproblemm: 8:20pm On Jun 10, 2022
Fourwinds:

na true sha
Re: Owo Massacre: FG’s Conclusion On ISWAP Too Hasty – Gov Akeredolu by antibullshit: 8:24pm On Jun 10, 2022
Jnrprince1:
Buhari is the dumb, annoying and clueless president I have ever seen...
People get it wrong when they say Buhari is clueless .He's not good with the economy and as we've seen in the past few days he's not much of a political strategist but when it comes to security he knows exactly what he's doing . He's just pretending because he's part of the whole agenda .
Its not that he's unable to stop the attacks . He's just unwilling to.
Re: Owo Massacre: FG’s Conclusion On ISWAP Too Hasty – Gov Akeredolu by grandstar(m): 8:25pm On Jun 10, 2022
GuyWise101:

He must have been briefed by the SSS. They submit security reports daily to the Governors.

I see no reason why ISWAP would strike Ondo state. It's deeep in the South. It already has its hands too full in the Northeast as it battles better equipped Nigerian troops who are biting its butt and them local rivals BOKO HARAM. The 2 terrorists organisations have murderous hatred for each other..

The only plausible reason for an attack is the Fulani herdsmen angle: that an attack was an act of vengeance for the ban on their livelihood by the state. The state had to pay.
Re: Owo Massacre: FG’s Conclusion On ISWAP Too Hasty – Gov Akeredolu by Kpengla(m): 8:33pm On Jun 10, 2022
Aketi is a worthless piece of shît
Re: Owo Massacre: FG’s Conclusion On ISWAP Too Hasty – Gov Akeredolu by Franking: 8:42pm On Jun 10, 2022
The Fulani in Ondo forest reserves should be held accountable. FG merely wants to distract people from the obvious.
Re: Owo Massacre: FG’s Conclusion On ISWAP Too Hasty – Gov Akeredolu by fof1: 8:45pm On Jun 10, 2022
citygarden:
The government are just in hurry to tag it to a well know terrorists to cover their incompetent. I heard they arrested some of them. Let quickly know who are they by interrogating them

Don't mind being fooled. The FG is Complicit in d Matter. They are behind all these Islamic extremists attacks by their Arrangements for Religious Biases
Re: Owo Massacre: FG’s Conclusion On ISWAP Too Hasty – Gov Akeredolu by chaseblack(m): 8:48pm On Jun 10, 2022
EniHolar:
PREVIOUSLY...
I love my country
I hate the government

NOW...
I hate everything
I hate everyone, especially you
Yes... You!

I wanted to say I hate you too but you too fine for person to dey hate grin grin

Love me now
Re: Owo Massacre: FG’s Conclusion On ISWAP Too Hasty – Gov Akeredolu by Jnrprince1(m): 9:05pm On Jun 10, 2022
jrusky:

Bro I'm telling you I have never seen a dumb leader like Buhari in my life.

Sometime I wonder did this man truly a army General in Army? Because bro I came from that background I know what it is like but see a General these extremely clueless tactically security wise is a mystery.
Tank you
Re: Owo Massacre: FG’s Conclusion On ISWAP Too Hasty – Gov Akeredolu by Jnrprince1(m): 9:07pm On Jun 10, 2022
antibullshit:

People get it wrong when they say Buhari is clueless .He's not good with the economy and as we've seen in the past few days he's not much of a political strategist but when it comes to security he knows exactly what he's doing . He's just pretending because he's part of the whole agenda .
Its not that he's unable to stop the attacks . He's just unwilling to.
You have a point

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP To Shehu: Hide Your Head In Shame Over Comments On Southern Kaduna Killings / Ekiti Lawmaker Removes EFCC Marking On Building (photo) / Akeredolu’s Order: Ondo Tackles Presidency, As Villa Defends Herdsmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.