Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,303 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

Owo Massacre: FG’s Conclusion On ISWAP Too Hasty – Gov Akeredolu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Owo Massacre: FG’s Conclusion On ISWAP Too Hasty – Gov Akeredolu (25458 Views)

Boko Haram: Military Inflicts Heavy Casualty On ISWAP Elements In Gwoza / Report On ISWAP Moving N18bn Through Nigerian Banks Stale - NFIU / Geidam Attack: Army Inflicts Heavy Casualty On ISWAP Terrorists, Recovers Weapon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Owo Massacre: FG’s Conclusion On ISWAP Too Hasty – Gov Akeredolu by Pespob(m): 6:55pm On Jun 10, 2022
Too much blood in Nigeria
Re: Owo Massacre: FG’s Conclusion On ISWAP Too Hasty – Gov Akeredolu by yrex01(m): 6:55pm On Jun 10, 2022
Highways:
Where are the cows?

I'll vote Tinubu.....

If he can put thread inside needle
you sound like a pained pervert

1 Like

Re: Owo Massacre: FG’s Conclusion On ISWAP Too Hasty – Gov Akeredolu by missuzoma: 6:56pm On Jun 10, 2022
richiemcgold:
hasty or no hasty, Mr governor still have to do something about uncontrollable influx of northerners and those unregistered migrants into ondo state.
As of today, there's no corner in AKure where you won't see these people in their numbers. Some are even from far away countries like Burkina Faso, Mali, Niger and Senegal. They are now bringing in their wives and children to reside here. They are literally everywhere from arakale to old garage to araromi, odojoka, oke aro, ayedun, ijoka, benin garage and many other parts of Akure. Are we supposed to fold our arms and look on while these people dominate us in our own land?

Please, accommodate them. Don't behave like the Igbos that are chasing them and their cows away. They are investors, developers and fellow humans.

1 Like

Re: Owo Massacre: FG’s Conclusion On ISWAP Too Hasty – Gov Akeredolu by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:56pm On Jun 10, 2022
Very hasty. They know its done by Fulani herdsmen.
Re: Owo Massacre: FG’s Conclusion On ISWAP Too Hasty – Gov Akeredolu by pquaver(m): 6:59pm On Jun 10, 2022
citygarden:
The government are just in hurry to tag it to a well know terrorists to cover their incompetent. I heard they arrested some of them. Let quickly know who are they by interrogating them

What is your own? What is the difference between bandits, killer herdsmen and boko? Are 2 things not common in all of them? Abi do the write it on the forehead.. They have told you now you no gree or do you want them to tell you is ipob/Esn before you go calm down?

1 Like

Re: Owo Massacre: FG’s Conclusion On ISWAP Too Hasty – Gov Akeredolu by Hussein035: 6:59pm On Jun 10, 2022
Jnrprince1:
Buhari is the dumb, annoying and clueless president I have ever seen...

It's not about cluelessness the northerners will pampering their brothers even if they kill a whole, all I seek is don't allow North for next
8 years
Re: Owo Massacre: FG’s Conclusion On ISWAP Too Hasty – Gov Akeredolu by MetaPhysical: 7:00pm On Jun 10, 2022
richiemcgold:
hasty or no hasty, Mr governor still have to do something about uncontrollable influx of northerners and those unregistered migrants into ondo state.
As of today, there's no corner in AKure where you won't see these people in their numbers. Some are even from far away countries like Burkina Faso, Mali, Niger and Senegal. They are now bringing in their wives and children to reside here. They are literally everywhere from arakale to old garage to araromi, odojoka, oke aro, ayedun, ijoka, benin garage and many other parts of Akure. Are we supposed to fold our arms and look on while these people dominate us in our own land?

Instead of voting politicians, demand Yoruba Nation.

1 Like

Re: Owo Massacre: FG’s Conclusion On ISWAP Too Hasty – Gov Akeredolu by pquaver(m): 7:00pm On Jun 10, 2022
TOPCRUISE:
Very hasty. They know its done by Fulani herdsmen.

Is iswap not Fulani? What is d difference abeg?
Re: Owo Massacre: FG’s Conclusion On ISWAP Too Hasty – Gov Akeredolu by favour2much: 7:01pm On Jun 10, 2022
just dey look at govt playing politics with people lives, assuming this issue happen to any of their relative they will take the matter serious embarassed
Re: Owo Massacre: FG’s Conclusion On ISWAP Too Hasty – Gov Akeredolu by jcross19: 7:02pm On Jun 10, 2022
Jnrprince1:
they are trying to covered up the shameless and blood suckers tribe of Mr president!!!
Re: Owo Massacre: FG’s Conclusion On ISWAP Too Hasty – Gov Akeredolu by Way4orward: 7:04pm On Jun 10, 2022
ISWAP government we are in.

FG told Nigerians that they were the that did it.
Re: Owo Massacre: FG’s Conclusion On ISWAP Too Hasty – Gov Akeredolu by dalass(f): 7:05pm On Jun 10, 2022
Highways:
Where are the cows?

I'll vote Tinubu.....

When did threading a needle become part of the criteria used to elect a President? in any part of the world
Re: Owo Massacre: FG’s Conclusion On ISWAP Too Hasty – Gov Akeredolu by layinkamike(m): 7:06pm On Jun 10, 2022
AUCTION SALES CLOTHINGS FROM JUNE 16TH - JUNE 23RD. AFFORDABLE BULK & RETAIL PRICES.

Re: Owo Massacre: FG’s Conclusion On ISWAP Too Hasty – Gov Akeredolu by fatymore(f): 7:07pm On Jun 10, 2022
Who missed me
Re: Owo Massacre: FG’s Conclusion On ISWAP Too Hasty – Gov Akeredolu by adefitim(m): 7:08pm On Jun 10, 2022
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Akeredolu is somehow dumb, you that concluded that it was foreign Mali people trained in Libya

He didn’t say that. It was a fake news
Re: Owo Massacre: FG’s Conclusion On ISWAP Too Hasty – Gov Akeredolu by cliqtips: 7:09pm On Jun 10, 2022
Na so they dey cover up na...
Re: Owo Massacre: FG’s Conclusion On ISWAP Too Hasty – Gov Akeredolu by eesedest: 7:09pm On Jun 10, 2022
Re: Owo Massacre: FG’s Conclusion On ISWAP Too Hasty – Gov Akeredolu by ojiedave: 7:09pm On Jun 10, 2022
Chei... nawa o

Re: Owo Massacre: FG’s Conclusion On ISWAP Too Hasty – Gov Akeredolu by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 7:10pm On Jun 10, 2022
Hasty and suspicious

National security council that can't foreseen terrorism attack are foreseeing those that are attack Owo with no forensic investigation

political clowns planted in a country security org just enjoying free oil.money
Re: Owo Massacre: FG’s Conclusion On ISWAP Too Hasty – Gov Akeredolu by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 7:11pm On Jun 10, 2022
Highways:
Where are the cows?

I'll vote Tinubu.....

Just see how Buhari was helping him to lift the flag and how others where looking at him.....lols

Re: Owo Massacre: FG’s Conclusion On ISWAP Too Hasty – Gov Akeredolu by austinvsb: 7:13pm On Jun 10, 2022
Nova1988:
Mtchewwww!

I thought it was Fulani herdsmen now. angry

Akeredolu never said that. Check his official press release on his Twitter & Facebook page. It was fake news by mischievous outlets like peoplegazzette
Re: Owo Massacre: FG’s Conclusion On ISWAP Too Hasty – Gov Akeredolu by ufotunang: 7:13pm On Jun 10, 2022
It's not ISWAP...the federal government knows who did it
Re: Owo Massacre: FG’s Conclusion On ISWAP Too Hasty – Gov Akeredolu by Adesign: 7:14pm On Jun 10, 2022
May God help this country
Re: Owo Massacre: FG’s Conclusion On ISWAP Too Hasty – Gov Akeredolu by jrusky(m): 7:14pm On Jun 10, 2022
Jnrprince1:

Bro I'm telling you I have never seen a dumb leader like Buhari in my life.

Sometime I wonder did this man truly a army General in Army? Because bro I came from that background I know what it is like but see a General these extremely clueless tactically security wise is a mystery.

1 Like

Re: Owo Massacre: FG’s Conclusion On ISWAP Too Hasty – Gov Akeredolu by OkoroBufo: 7:14pm On Jun 10, 2022
EniHolar:
PREVIOUSLY... I love my country I hate the government
NOW... I hate everything I hate everyone, especially you Yes... You!
Better check into Yaba left.

-Okoro bufo
Re: Owo Massacre: FG’s Conclusion On ISWAP Too Hasty – Gov Akeredolu by System202: 7:14pm On Jun 10, 2022
richiemcgold:

Shut up, even here in the north, ur people are every where constituting nuisance. I think our governor's too have to do something

1 Like

Re: Owo Massacre: FG’s Conclusion On ISWAP Too Hasty – Gov Akeredolu by Benmob: 7:15pm On Jun 10, 2022
Soon diz matter die down,and everyone will just move on, thiz show dat d government of buhari terrorist is d one controlling them.
Re: Owo Massacre: FG’s Conclusion On ISWAP Too Hasty – Gov Akeredolu by Whytestar070: 7:15pm On Jun 10, 2022
Highways:
Where are the cows?

I'll vote Tinubu.....

U wicked ooo

Re: Owo Massacre: FG’s Conclusion On ISWAP Too Hasty – Gov Akeredolu by BabydiHot(f): 7:15pm On Jun 10, 2022
OkoroBufo:

Better check into Yaba left.

-Okoro bufo
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

Rule 2

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Army ‘kills Over 100’ Boko Haram Militants, Loses 7 Soldiers / Gunmen Invade Ministry Of Finance In Nasarawa, Cart Away ₦100 Million / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Olu Falae’s Farm Again, Destroy Multi-million Naira Crops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.