Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,998 members, 7,817,948 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

I Denied Her Sex This Happen. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Denied Her Sex This Happen. (6347 Views)

Ivorian Lady Almost Killed Herself After Her Sex Tape Was Leaked Online. Photos / Meet Honey Suleman: Her Sex Tape Leaked By Jack Pemba In Uganda / Man Pays For Hotel Room For A Lady In Lagos. She Refuses Sex & This Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Denied Her Sex This Happen. by oilmane(m): 10:43pm On Jun 10, 2022
Dreadlock69:
After making her comfortable , ordering pizza, republic chicken and cold stone, I decided to sex her. After the initial gra gra ,she finally submit , with her panties off she told me her birthday I'll be July that I should get her the similar of my footwear and clothes I said ain't no problem , with two thrust inside her I told her my birthday I'll be ending of June ,then she said I'll still get her something also and we should celebrate it together on July her birthday.
During half of first round I stood up , cleaned myself told my younger brother to tell her I'm going out , she started telling I did bad by her that I used her.

@OP read wetin u post so? You understand the write uo? "my birthday I will be ending of June" I beg who read and understand should explain to me.
Re: I Denied Her Sex This Happen. by layinkamike(m): 11:55pm On Jun 10, 2022
AUCTION STARTS JUNE 16 - JUNE 23RD @ RUKEN FASHION HOUSE.CLOTHINGS FROM USA & UK ONLY

Re: I Denied Her Sex This Happen. by Demigod22: 6:16am On Jun 11, 2022
Dreadlock69:

grin
After making her feel comfortable

After the initial gra gra, she later submit

She was billing/demanding while I was thrusting ( on her birthday and my birthday).

I cleaned up ,left her there and told my bro to tell her I'm gone.

She started painting me bahd

Hahaha, but you shouldn't have done that at all. Girls don't appreciate deflated ego. Either you fvck her or you don't give her funny ideas. But you self na cruise, so after digging to half you think you deny her sex?
Re: I Denied Her Sex This Happen. by Demigod22: 6:18am On Jun 11, 2022
oilmane:

@OP read wetin u post so? You understand the write uo? "my birthday I will be ending of June" I beg who read and understand should explain to me.

The only thing I understand from the write up is AFTER, the first word. I have warned the op, I don't want to catch him anywhere near English.
Re: I Denied Her Sex This Happen. by Dreadlock69(m): 7:24am On Jun 11, 2022
pointblank247:
grin grin its expired oshogbo weed grin grin

I prefer the one from port Harcourt/choba
Re: I Denied Her Sex This Happen. by Dreadlock69(m): 7:29am On Jun 11, 2022
Thebadpolitican:
Everybody won form redpiler,

Stupid lier even sec School dropout dey form redpils...

Una see redpillers abi na blue pillers dem dey call dem

Both feminist and redpillers won't make heaven

How does the thread relate to pills and feminist
Re: I Denied Her Sex This Happen. by Dreadlock69(m): 7:30am On Jun 11, 2022
oilmane:

Will come up , June ending
Re: I Denied Her Sex This Happen. by Dreadlock69(m): 7:33am On Jun 11, 2022
IsellSmartTvs:
Try Dey rest after sex my broda,it’s actually good for the brain.
After Republic chicken(chicken republic) and every other things u claim u bought,na half time u do grin
Y u wan Dey bobo us for here,most of us knw say Nigerian men hardly gives freebies angry

Normals I nack betnaija not virtual.

Run go do mini shopping for me self.

So she pull up , we went outting together with the rest of the money , Dem know dey save betting money
Re: I Denied Her Sex This Happen. by Thebadpolitican(m): 9:04am On Jun 11, 2022
Dreadlock69:

How does the thread relate to pills and feminist

Seems you're new to nairaland,
Re: I Denied Her Sex This Happen. by Dreadlock69(m): 9:34am On Jun 11, 2022
Thebadpolitican:

Seems you're new to nairaland,

Nah sis/bro I opened my account last three years ago , ain't new here .you can backtrack my previous thread
I do read all the stuff on redpiled and feminist but never see the need to comment on them.
Re: I Denied Her Sex This Happen. by oilmane(m): 9:35am On Jun 11, 2022
Demigod22:

The only thing I understand from the write up is AFTER, the first word. I have warned the op, I don't want to catch him anywhere near English.

Kai u bad finish
Re: I Denied Her Sex This Happen. by SenecaTheYonger: 9:37am On Jun 11, 2022
grin grin
Haynnie:
I never still understand dis your story. You rush rush write this thing? undecided
Re: I Denied Her Sex This Happen. by Streetmovement(m): 9:47am On Jun 11, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

You're stressing me, seriously.
Re: I Denied Her Sex This Happen. by TMTR: 9:58am On Jun 11, 2022
I see y,all don't really understand the point op is trying to make, op just start to dey do , the girl just start to bill am(na their way be that, most of them ) , said her birthday is next month and he should get her something, op agreed and told her his birthday is by the end of June and instead of her to also promise to get op something , she also demanded op also get her something on his own birthday cheesy

Nobe juju be datcheesy, where una dey meet these type of girls sef

Op you did well by leaving there, she is nothing but a leech
Re: I Denied Her Sex This Happen. by Enny2013(f): 10:32am On Jun 11, 2022
It is well.
Re: I Denied Her Sex This Happen. by Dfynboi: 10:35am On Jun 11, 2022
Dreadlock69:
After making her comfortable , ordering pizza, republic chicken and cold stone, I decided to sex her. After the initial gra gra ,she finally submit , with her panties off she told me her birthday I'll be July that I should get her the similar of my footwear and clothes I said ain't no problem , with two thrust inside her I told her my birthday I'll be ending of June ,then she said I'll still get her something also and we should celebrate it together on July her birthday.
During half of first round I stood up , cleaned myself told my younger brother to tell her I'm going out , she started telling I did bad by her that I used her.
na ontop the first round u type this sh*t?? If ur done with ur first round, take ur time and retype all this again,can't stress my brain trying to understand what you just typed
Re: I Denied Her Sex This Happen. by IsellSmartTvs: 11:57am On Jun 11, 2022
Dreadlock69:

Normals I nack betnaija not virtual.

Run go do mini shopping for me self.

So she pull up , we went outting together with the rest of the money , Dem know dey save betting money
Free money Dey sweet grin naso
Re: I Denied Her Sex This Happen. by henndukwe18: 12:57pm On Jun 11, 2022
Haynnie:
I never still understand dis your story. You rush rush write this thing? undecided
i wonder where he is going wit ds

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Regain your Virginity Here: / Nigerian Men And Their Fat Wives All Across America / A Girl Vows To Start Sleeping With Men After This Chat With Her Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.