Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,825 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Tinubu, Yahaya Bello In Closed-Door Meeting - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu, Yahaya Bello In Closed-Door Meeting (18510 Views)

Destiny Etiko Meets With Governor Yahaya Bello In Kogi (Photo) / Rashida Bello In Dubai For Weight Reduction / Tinubu, Yahaya Bello, Dangote, Nwoko, Dino, Natasha Nominated For Peace Aaward (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu, Yahaya Bello In Closed-Door Meeting by abokikhalifa: 10:46pm On Jun 10, 2022
Xscape1993:
No need ooo because you will never smell that seat of Power...the evil party will be thrown into the Deep Red Sea very soon.

By Peter obi abi ?
Re: Tinubu, Yahaya Bello In Closed-Door Meeting by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 10:55pm On Jun 10, 2022
Islandlady:
Ohh that's cool I am from Efon too

what part are u from? popman is from Igbeyin, momsi is from ijofi

little did I know I've my sister here, we go reason outside of here then

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Yahaya Bello In Closed-Door Meeting by Jaymoney5000(m): 11:28pm On Jun 10, 2022
Islandlady:
One thing I so much like about Tinubu is his ability to strategize, plan and he has visions!!!

Nigerians should just give him a benefit of doubt, and see the positive things he will do!

It's the same benefit of doubt that was given to Buhari made Nigeria what it is today!! TINUBU WOULD WRECK THIS COUNTRY THE MORE...... SO SAD!
Re: Tinubu, Yahaya Bello In Closed-Door Meeting by Jaymoney5000(m): 11:29pm On Jun 10, 2022
Thinkam:

grin The same way he tell Uma to give buhari and osinbanjo benefit of a doubt...

Well I trust Nigerians to always make the wrong choice, if they could vote buhari twice why not Tinubu or Atiku

Nobody voted Buhari Twice, that election was rigged ofcourse incumbent power.
Re: Tinubu, Yahaya Bello In Closed-Door Meeting by Yhungsarm(m): 11:36pm On Jun 10, 2022
boldtruthalways:

You are a disgrace for asking Nigerians to vote a man his hand is shaking everywhere as President. Do you like suffering so much? Are you not tired of hardship and destruction of Nigeria by these evil politician's? Wake up.
Wahala for Nigerians. Leadership is not by age abeg and his hands are shaking does not mean he can't perform as president. We need his brains not his shaking leg or feet.
I understand that many are tired of PDP and Apc but you can't use shaking hands to conclude that he will be a bad president.
i watch Biden rant on different occassions sometimes he even forget his subject of contemplation. he almost fell from the staircase and with all this he his the president of the biggest country in the world. The people of America only need is intellectual and cognitive abilities

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Yahaya Bello In Closed-Door Meeting by SpecialEdition: 12:08am On Jun 11, 2022
Na them know

Re: Tinubu, Yahaya Bello In Closed-Door Meeting by OderaOdesigo: 12:39am On Jun 11, 2022
Xscape1993:
No need ooo because you will never smell that seat of Power...the evil party will be thrown into the Deep Red Sea very soon.

Another evil-minded IPOBian identified.

Useless miscreants whose own SE delegates gave their sons ZERO VOTES but sold out and voted for the same Hausa/Fulani they have always complained of. Shameless and confused people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, Yahaya Bello In Closed-Door Meeting by Nazgul: 1:14am On Jun 11, 2022
Islandlady:
One thing I so much like about Tinubu is his ability to strategize, plan and he has visions!!!

Nigerians should just give him a benefit of doubt, and see the positive things he will do!
We already did that in 2015 when he presented us with buhari and asked us to vote for him cos he (Buhari is the Messiah). He told us that Buhari would bring down the price of fuel, Buhari would make N1 to become $1, Buhari would defeat Boko Haram...etc. He even said that if even though it's NEPA Bill Buhari presents as his certificate we should vote him like that.

From 2015 till date, how many of those promises where they able to achieve. Even tinubu himself has never criticized Buhari's government, all he's after is that after Buhari it's he's turn. Is that the kind of person you're asking dying Nigerians to give a benefit of doubt?

Mr Macaroni said on Twitter that if by now as a youth you don't know who to vote for between the 3 candidates then you're not tired of suffering.

I'm an Igbo person but I don't hate tinubu, I respect him as one of the most successful Nigerian politician. I also respect his ability to handpick technocrats for the growth of the economy. But you see this his 2023 ambition, he's going there for himself and not for Nigeria.

Tinubu invested so much money to get Buhari to Aso Rock in 2015, he spent another billions to retain him there in 2019 despite how badly he (Buhari) performed. Then in Ogun state, he was given the opportunity to talk to the delegates, what manifesto did he present to them...he told dapo that he was the one that made him governor, also said it's because of him that Buhari is president, and that it's he's turn to rule.

When someone starts talking like that you don't need a prophet to tell you that he's ready to fight dirty and even kill to get what he wants. And if he eventually gets what he wants, it would be looting galore.

A 2 bedroom flat in Gbagada is over a million naira, rice is over 30k per bag, beans, yam, garri...these are commodities we grow here in Nigeria, yet their prices have all reached the heavens. How much is your salary?

Everyday we're greeted with new tax, no light, yet they keep increasing tarif. Before 3k recharge gives me 90 units of electricity now 5k recharge doesn't give me that same unit.

What of gotv, it used to be 1,200 when I bought my decoder, now it's over 5k per month. Whereras your salary is still the same.

Look at Nairaland back then in 2015, Nairaland use to operate a charity call TEHN they were assisting sick people and those who have financial issues. It was easy for them to operate then cos there were no beggars on the forum.

Today you can hardly come across any thread without seeing an account number and the user begging for 1 or 2k.

The youths have been robbed off their destinies, and you want to give someone who literally controls Lagos treasury the benefit of doubt. Are you not tired of suffering?

Look at that APC primaries, Tinubu was the only candidate who read from a book and even at that he's hands were seriously vibrating. What does that tell you? We're going to have another president who would be patrolling UK every now and then while the country keeps getting worse.

Please if you love your future vote wisely.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Yahaya Bello In Closed-Door Meeting by abbey621(m): 2:07am On Jun 11, 2022
Nazgul:

We already did that in 2015 when he presented us with buhari and asked us to vote for him cos he (Buhari is the Messiah). He told us that Buhari would bring down the price of fuel, Buhari would make N1 to become $1, Buhari would defeat Boko Haram...etc. He even said that if even though it's NEPA Bill Buhari presents as his certificate we should vote him like that.

From 2015 till date, how many of those promises where they able to achieve. Even tinubu himself has never criticized Buhari's government, all he's after is that after Buhari it's he's turn. Is that the kind of person you're asking dying Nigerians to give a benefit of doubt?

Mr Macaroni said on Twitter that if by now as a youth you don't know who to vote for between the 3 candidates then you're not tired of suffering.

I'm an Igbo person but I don't hate tinubu, I respect him as one of the most successful Nigerian politician. I also respect his ability to handpick technocrats for the growth of the economy. But you see this his 2023 ambition, he's going there for himself and not for Nigeria.

Tinubu invested so much money to get Buhari to Aso Rock in 2015, he spent another billions to retain him there in 2019 despite how badly he (Buhari) performed. Then in Ogun state, he was given the opportunity to talk to the delegates, what manifesto did he present to them...he told dapo that he was the one that made him governor, also said it's because of him that Buhari is president, and that it's he's turn to rule.

When someone starts talking like that you don't need a prophet to tell you that he's ready to fight dirty and even kill to get what he wants. And if he eventually gets what he wants, it would be looting galore.

A 2 bedroom flat in Gbagada is over a million naira, rice is over 30k per bag, beans, yam, garri...these are commodities we grow here in Nigeria, yet their prices have all reached the heavens. How much is your salary?

Everyday we're greeted with new tax, no light, yet they keep increasing tarif. Before 3k recharge gives me 90 units of electricity now 5k recharge doesn't give me that same unit.

What of gotv, it used to be 1,200 when I bought my decoder, now it's over 5k per month. Whereras your salary is still the same.

Look at Nairaland back then in 2015, Nairaland use to operate a charity call TEHN they were assisting sick people and those who have financial issues. It was easy for them to operate then cos there were no beggars on the forum.

Today you can hardly come across any thread without seeing an account number and the user begging for 1 or 2k.

The youths have been robbed off their destinies, and you want to give someone who literally controls Lagos treasury the benefit of doubt. Are you not tired of suffering?

Look at that APC primaries, Tinubu was the only candidate who read from a book and even at that he's hands were seriously vibrating. What does that tell you? We're going to have another president who would be patrolling UK every now and then while the country keeps getting worse.

None of your points made speaks the whole truth, the house rent that you complain about now, what were you paying before? Now compare it to what your father paid at his time, you can see the constant factor in real estate in Nigeria is INCREASE IN PRICE! Next, you claim the price of yam, beans is more expensive even tho it is grown in Nigeria but did you factor in the fertilizer used to grow them? The cost of human labor and the lack fo competition? It's like saying Nigeria is rich with oil but there's no need to have functioning refineries, the result is ofutufete, VANITY!

Finally, let's remove Buhari, let's focus on GEJ, do you mean these things were not present during his reign? Yes Buhari has magnified the issues times 10 but let's not forget the combined effect of bad leadership over the years. The desperation for change from PDP's bad leadership gave us Buhari, the same desperation now is askin us to consider a serial politician who is 75 years old with no plan other than to get revenge for how he was cheated out of the presidency by Obasanjo(Buhari 2.0).

The same desperation is asking us to consider a Peter Obi with no experience at the national level, no known history of being able to take on cabals or religious leaders bent on clipping his wings. The same desperation is asking us to consider a Jagaban that we know for sure will loot the treasury but will also open up the economy to new investments and opportunities like never seen before, a Jagaban that is sure to cause trouble with the cabals but might not survive the reign due to his health.

Make no mistake, it is not an easy task! Most of una talk a good game online but don't know what it takes to truly save Nigeria, most of una don't know how deep this sh*t goes and unless we keep an open mind and consider each candidate based on their manifesto, their portfolios and resolve, unless we do this, we are all falling into another trap like 2015! Forget religion, forget health, forget tribe, who can take on the cabals and win without destroying Nigeria? This is the question we should all be asking!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Yahaya Bello In Closed-Door Meeting by dheilaw1(m): 5:11am On Jun 11, 2022
Xscape1993:
your lots cried a lot that he wont the ticket of his party, now that he's gotten it, your cry continues until you cant cry no more. Goat...
Re: Tinubu, Yahaya Bello In Closed-Door Meeting by Nobody: 5:19am On Jun 11, 2022
Akerele44:

Don't mind them..they are just shouting OBI up and down OBI wey lie full him mouth pass Lai Muhammed grin

How did he lie? did you do a fact check of all he said and they were lies? if you did show us the truth statement.
Re: Tinubu, Yahaya Bello In Closed-Door Meeting by Nobody: 5:22am On Jun 11, 2022
Islandlady:
You must be stupid o...Who is that your candidate that is a saint? What is wrong with you folks! Atleast Tinubu has a proven track record of his achievements as Lagos State governor, what can your candidate offer!?

Hold on there which achievement did Bola Tinubu make as a governor. and we will do a fact check, as we were in Lagos then when he was governor again don't mention IGR because Marwa had already started with IGR way before Tinubu came in
Re: Tinubu, Yahaya Bello In Closed-Door Meeting by Islandlady(f): 5:25am On Jun 11, 2022
Nazgul:

Nawa o, what do you mean if I love my future, did I told you I hate my future huh? I want Tinubu because this man has many achievements and legacies not the ones written on papers, I have seen what his administration can do! Yes he brought buhari but buhari failed, Tinubu is not buhari. . .

Pls you guys should learn to respect people's opinions, I bet you are educated and old enough to understand we practice a democratic system! Some of you saying Tinubu is not strong and he can die bla bla bla might die b4 him!

What makes you think your so called candidate can do it, what are his achievements, what is his past administration like, see Nigeria needs a rugged, brave and experienced, visionary leader who do not answer to the northern cabals to take us out of this mess first and Tinubu is one! We don't need a baby voice, amateur leader for now!
Re: Tinubu, Yahaya Bello In Closed-Door Meeting by Nobody: 5:26am On Jun 11, 2022
EfonAlaaye2023:

you dey mind boldtruthalways the cow

ask them what's their online presidential candidate achievement then they show you what's on mere paper

ask this dumb blockhead his PVC, he doesn't have one. mumu people

Oga simple fact check will cure your unbelief but you just want to be mischievous, in your heart you know the truth BAT is not who we need for Nigeria, things are so bad we need a leader that is bold enough to curb wastage BAT will never do that instead the country will be shared to his cronies it will simply be a case where few are drinking champagne while the masses suffer.
Re: Tinubu, Yahaya Bello In Closed-Door Meeting by biginob665: 5:32am On Jun 11, 2022
Hdg

Re: Tinubu, Yahaya Bello In Closed-Door Meeting by Nobody: 5:34am On Jun 11, 2022
Yhungsarm:

Wahala for Nigerians. Leadership is not by age abeg and his hands are shaking does not mean he can't perform as president. We need his brains not his shaking leg or feet.
I understand that many are tired of PDP and Apc but you can't use shaking hands to conclude that he will be a bad president.
i watch Biden rant on different occassions sometimes he even forget his subject of contemplation. he almost fell from the staircase and with all this he his the president of the biggest country in the world. The people of America only need is intellectual and cognitive abilities

Una no get conscience honestly. Because of the bread crumbs they give you to launder someone's image you are talking like this. This was the same thing you said about Buhari and look at where we are as a country, now all of a sudden you have selective amnesia and you are now Marketing another sick man. you are using Biden as an example forgetting that Americans are unhappy with his leadership he has not been forgiven for the shoddy handling of the Afghan withdrawal and the economy is not faring well either gas prices were going through the roof even before the Russia-Ukraine war. So bros watch the kind of comparisons you make.
Re: Tinubu, Yahaya Bello In Closed-Door Meeting by Nobody: 5:41am On Jun 11, 2022
Nazgul:

Honestly most people are not tired of suffering. The sad part is that they groan and grumble under the tax regimes and unecessary levies yet they are inching to vote the man. Suffer never do Nigerians at all, a clear case of Stockholm syndrome.
Re: Tinubu, Yahaya Bello In Closed-Door Meeting by Nobody: 5:44am On Jun 11, 2022
abbey621:

None of your points made speaks the whole truth, the house rent that you complain about now, what were you paying before? Now compare it to what your father paid at his time, you can see the constant factor in real estate in Nigeria is INCREASE IN PRICE! Next, you claim the price of yam, beans is more expensive even tho it is grown in Nigeria but did you factor in the fertilizer used to grow them? The cost of human labor and the lack fo competition? It's like saying Nigeria is rich with oil but there's no need to have functioning refineries, the result is ofutufete, VANITY!

Finally, let's remove Buhari, let's focus on GEJ, do you mean these things were not present during his reign? Yes Buhari has magnified the issues times 10 but let's not forget the combined effect of bad leadership over the years. The desperation for change from PDP's bad leadership gave us Buhari, the same desperation now is askin us to consider a serial politician who is 75 years old with no plan other than to get revenge for how he was cheated out of the presidency by Obasanjo(Buhari 2.0).

The same desperation is asking us to consider a Peter Obi with no experience at the national level, no known history of being able to take on cabals or religious leaders bent on clipping his wings. The same desperation is asking us to consider a Jagaban that we know for sure will loot the treasury but will also open up the economy to new investments and opportunities like never seen before, a Jagaban that is sure to cause trouble with the cabals but might not survive the reign due to his health.

Make no mistake, it is not an easy task! Most of una talk a good game online but don't know what it takes to truly save Nigeria, most of una don't know how deep this sh*t goes and unless we keep an open mind and consider each candidate based on their manifesto, their portfolios and resolve, unless we do this, we are all falling into another trap like 2015! Forget religion, forget health, forget tribe, who can take on the cabals and win without destroying Nigeria? This is the question we should all be asking!

Bros forget Tinubu cannot take on the cabals. This is the same thing that MKO did in 92 SDP primaries and they ensure that he never got that post.
Re: Tinubu, Yahaya Bello In Closed-Door Meeting by abbey621(m): 5:47am On Jun 11, 2022
obynzo:

Bros forget Tinubu cannot take on the cabals. This is the same thing that MKO did in 92 SDP primaries and they ensure that he never got that post.

This is why he did not confront them now, wait till he becomes president, then we can know what he can and what he can't do. Remember Tinubu was an understudy of MKO and he don dey this game no be today.
Re: Tinubu, Yahaya Bello In Closed-Door Meeting by Nobody: 6:25am On Jun 11, 2022
abbey621:

This is why he did not confront them now, wait till he becomes president, then we can know what he can and what he can't do. Remember Tinubu was an understudy of MKO and he don dey this game no be today.

We know how MKO ended. look these guys will not make the mistake the made with MKO during 93 elections they will make sure he doesn't win north.
Re: Tinubu, Yahaya Bello In Closed-Door Meeting by Aflix(m): 6:27am On Jun 11, 2022
Gwan2:
My mind is yet to settle for a particular candidate among the three contestants. I want to do a thorough research on each candidates personality, antecedence and lifestyle before I make My choice.

But for one thing, even without making research, One part of my mind feels Tinubu will make a better candidate among the three guys. Going by how Lagos is currently structured and all the hype about Lagos, you can't talk about these gargantuan milestones without imprinting Tinubu's name. Forget stealing of money or not, who doesn't...the point is, did your work outstrip your stealing??...Tinubu is also rugged, and not a yes sir man, he fought will OBJ and ran Lagos without federal allocation for months...Like I said earlier, but for one thing..his health challenge, I literally saw a video of him today with his hands shaking.

Peter Obi might be a good man with economics brilliance, but can Peter Obi face the challenge of the dare devil boko haram, Isis, fulani Herdsmen, kidnappers, bandits....These groups, if a leader is not very very brutal and rugged, will run down his government and all the lofty economic dreams he had for nigeria will be channelled to security...ask GEJ. Buhari, being a general has been defeated by these group. They are like cancer in the brain, only a very qualified surgeon or neurologist can completely eradicate them. Trust me, any government that eradicate these group, will automatically see sharp rise in economic indices of these country even without lifting a finger..

Like I posit initially, I will make a research and settle for the candidate with better credentials

You’ve settled for Tinubu already. Stop “going through the corners” to campaign for him.
Re: Tinubu, Yahaya Bello In Closed-Door Meeting by abbey621(m): 6:43am On Jun 11, 2022
obynzo:

We know how MKO ended. look these guys will not make the mistake the made with MKO during 93 elections they will make sure he doesn't win north.

He doesn't need to win the entire North, just keep it closer than people think. His best shot is Kano and neighboring states, all he needs to do is offer Kwankwaso the VP slot and that automatically puts him very close to Atiku. You are right, the North will decide who wins but don't underestimate Tinubu's willingness to do the unthinkable!
Re: Tinubu, Yahaya Bello In Closed-Door Meeting by orisa37: 7:07am On Jun 11, 2022
TINUBU IS EXCEPTIONAL.

HE DEALS FIRST WITH THE EXCEPTIONS.

HE IS REALLY A POLITICAL ENGINEER.
Re: Tinubu, Yahaya Bello In Closed-Door Meeting by Bfly: 7:12am On Jun 11, 2022
I wonder why people still think Labour Party is a contender.
Obi is just there to thwart PDP chance of winning.
I wonder why people think obi is a match with Tinubu or Atiku.
Re: Tinubu, Yahaya Bello In Closed-Door Meeting by Nobody: 7:40am On Jun 11, 2022
abbey621:

He doesn't need to win the entire North, just keep it closer than people think. His best shot is Kano and neighboring states, all he needs to do is offer Kwankwaso the VP slot and that automatically puts him very close to Atiku. You are right, the North will decide who wins but don't underestimate Tinubu's willingness to do the unthinkable!

But Kwankaso is a candidate for NNPP
Re: Tinubu, Yahaya Bello In Closed-Door Meeting by Ijoba85: 8:24am On Jun 11, 2022
Tell me , how do you free ourselves from the shackles?
Mickykarim:
YOU FOOLS HAVE BEEN CONSITENTLY WRONG ABOUT THE MAN AND YOU ARE STILL TOUTING YOUR SHAMELSS RANTS AND IGNORANCE.

When will you come out of HATEFUL garbs and shelve your STUPIDITY of constantly WRONG? Including when would you get busy with reasonable exercise and abandon IDLE useless thoughts.

START THINKING LIKE A REAL PERSON AND NOT LESSER THAN MAN ILL WISHES WITH, AWFUL DAY DREAMS.

Free yourself from the shackles and tendency for ILLUSIONS, before you lose it completely.
Re: Tinubu, Yahaya Bello In Closed-Door Meeting by Ijoba85: 8:26am On Jun 11, 2022
His hands might be shaking , is his brains shaking too?
boldtruthalways:

You are a disgrace for asking Nigerians to vote a man his hand is shaking everywhere as President. Do you like suffering so much? Are you not tired of hardship and destruction of Nigeria by these evil politician's? Wake up.
Re: Tinubu, Yahaya Bello In Closed-Door Meeting by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 9:23am On Jun 11, 2022
obynzo:

Oga simple fact check will cure your unbelief but you just want to be mischievous, in your heart you know the truth BAT is not who we need for Nigeria, things are so bad we need a leader that is bold enough to curb wastage BAT will never do that instead the country will be shared to his cronies it will simply be a case where few are drinking champagne while the masses suffer.

please list how is BAT not we need, if you make a sensible submission I will stop backing the Genius
Re: Tinubu, Yahaya Bello In Closed-Door Meeting by Uchesis: 9:24am On Jun 11, 2022
tobillionaire:
They claimed he's sick but he's been travelling around since Tuesday without being fatigued... Are other aspirants sleeping or they are hibernating

Tinubu making moves and making news now, they're insulting him when he eventually win, premium wailing begins...

Tinubu is coming!
was buhari sick before he entered aso rock?

don't be deceived twice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Youths Captured Boko Haram Members In Kaduna / EFCC Freezes ₦‎30 Billion NSIPA Cash Traced To Private Accounts / They Want To Impeach Me - Edo State Deputy Governor, Philip Shaibu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.