Stats: 3,153,282 members, 7,818,956 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

Tinubu, Yahaya Bello In Closed-Door Meeting - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu, Yahaya Bello In Closed-Door Meeting (18507 Views)

Destiny Etiko Meets With Governor Yahaya Bello In Kogi (Photo) / Rashida Bello In Dubai For Weight Reduction / Tinubu, Yahaya Bello, Dangote, Nwoko, Dino, Natasha Nominated For Peace Aaward (2) (3) (4)

Re: Tinubu, Yahaya Bello In Closed-Door Meeting by Nobody: 9:38am On Jun 11, 2022
EfonAlaaye2023:

please list how is BAT not we need, if you make a sensible submission I will stop backing the Genius

Alpha beta also there is no correlation with Lagos GDP and Bola Tinubu. Lagos has been the way it is right from Military era. again Fashola worked hard for himself and Lagosians if you could remember Tinubu wanted him removed too, ad he did Ambode, now we have Sanwo Olu. The truth is he is after people that would protect his interests not about development.
Also state one project in Lagos that Tinubu has done and it's GDP contribution to Lagos? please don't mention BRT because it has not in anyway solve traffic logjam in Lagos and also don't bring futuristic projects like Eko Atlantic or Lekki Port or light rail because there is no contribution from any of these projects to the GDP of Lagos.
Lagos with all it's revenue should not be competing itself with any state in Nigeria as that is a very biased and unfair comparison considering that 70% of strategic federal infrastructure is in Lagos, Lagos should be compared with other cities in Africa like Accra, Kigali, Johannesburg, Cairo, Casablanca, Dakar and even Lome in terms of quality infrastructure Lagos no reach these cities if you say overcrowding Nairobi has the same over population problem but it is light years ahead of Lagos in terms of infrastructure. Again look at the manifesto of these three candidates the most realistic is Peter Obi and it is not centered on false promises like the others it shows us the harsh reality of the economic situation we are in. Nigeria is broke we need leaders that can be bold enough to plug waste and conserve funds needed for infrastructural development thereby reducing our need to borrow and also work in creating value for our resources not just extracting and exporting but creating value and wealth which would be for all and not for a few cronies.
Look I know you would be a beneficiary of BAT of he wins but the truth is after the elections what even Atiku i don't fancy him because they are cut from the same cloth.
Re: Tinubu, Yahaya Bello In Closed-Door Meeting by ogelekpomgam(m): 9:46am On Jun 11, 2022
EfonAlaaye2023:

is Atiku Young mumu people, Biden is still older than Tinubu yet he's still USA president
Yes oo.No.Atiku is old.But tinubu is too old.
That's the fact.
Re: Tinubu, Yahaya Bello In Closed-Door Meeting by Nazgul: 10:30am On Jun 11, 2022
obynzo:

Honestly most people are not tired of suffering. The sad part is that they groan and grumble under the tax regimes and unecessary levies yet they are inching to vote the man. Suffer never do Nigerians at all, a clear case of Stockholm syndrome.
Nigerians are crazy species of people.

Look at what happened during End SARS, we've forgotten all of a sudden.

Today you can hardly chat with an old friend (Male or Female) without them trying to directly or indirectly beg you for money. People are suffering, traffic robbery is getting worse everyday, Yahoo rituals on girls is at its peak.

When I was in school I do receive 10k monthly as bursary from the government as an indigene from one of the oil producing states. I was paid 15k by the federal government for partaking in SIWES, today tell me what the average Nigerian student benefits from the government aside recruiting them for thuggery and the girls for prostitution.

In 2015 a guy on Facebook was calling that Igbos should be murdered because we refused to stand behind Buhari to unseat a seeming corrupt Jonathan. 2 years into Buhari's reign he was murdered on the road by fulani herdsmen. His Facebook page was flooded with RIH (rest in hell)

I'm not even troubling myself if Nigerians choose wrongly next year, heavens knows I won't be in this country to experience the kind of suffering that would hit them.

Re: Tinubu, Yahaya Bello In Closed-Door Meeting by Yhungsarm(m): 12:55pm On Jun 11, 2022
obynzo:

Una no get conscience honestly. Because of the bread crumbs they give you to launder someone's image you are talking like this. This was the same thing you said about Buhari and look at where we are as a country, now all of a sudden you have selective amnesia and you are now Marketing another sick man. you are using Biden as an example forgetting that Americans are unhappy with his leadership he has not been forgiven for the shoddy handling of the Afghan withdrawal and the economy is not faring well either gas prices were going through the roof even before the Russia-Ukraine war. So bros watch the kind of comparisons you make.
That's a lie, American citizens are happy of their withdrawal in Afghanistan, because it is just a complete waste of their resources even Trump was going to pull the soldiers out, he was the one that started the move.
crumbs or not, You can't necessarily compare Tinubu to Obi when it comes to governance and their is no assurance of good governance form all the candidates, we are all just gambling.
If we are sincere with ourselves, everyone knows that Peter Obi does not have any Knowledge on national politics, no geopolitical influence, no connections, not a technocrat but i know that he his not as bad as other politicians.
Do you know how wide, Tinibu and Atiku political web is, if not for their serial corruption and how Buhari performed, Peter obi wouldn't even be in the same sentence with Tinubu because Tinubu as produced politicians greater and better than Peter Obi in governance.
If you like, Label me as someone that is been paid but we all know the truth, if we want good governance we shouldn't consider age, we should be interested in their cognitive, intellectual and governing ability. And as i have said before, is not your hand or your leg that will make you a good president, it is your brain and the group of intellectual cabinets that you have.
Re: Tinubu, Yahaya Bello In Closed-Door Meeting by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 1:55pm On Jun 11, 2022
obynzo:

Alpha beta also there is no correlation with Lagos GDP and Bola Tinubu. Lagos has been the way it is right from Military era. again Fashola worked hard for himself and Lagosians if you could remember Tinubu wanted him removed too, ad he did Ambode, now we have Sanwo Olu. The truth is he is after people that would protect his interests not about development.
Also state one project in Lagos that Tinubu has done and it's GDP contribution to Lagos? please don't mention BRT because it has not in anyway solve traffic logjam in Lagos and also don't bring futuristic projects like Eko Atlantic or Lekki Port or light rail because there is no contribution from any of these projects to the GDP of Lagos.
Lagos with all it's revenue should not be competing itself with any state in Nigeria as that is a very biased and unfair comparison considering that 70% of strategic federal infrastructure is in Lagos, Lagos should be compared with other cities in Africa like Accra, Kigali, Johannesburg, Cairo, Casablanca, Dakar and even Lome in terms of quality infrastructure Lagos no reach these cities if you say overcrowding Nairobi has the same over population problem but it is light years ahead of Lagos in terms of infrastructure. Again look at the manifesto of these three candidates the most realistic is Peter Obi and it is not centered on false promises like the others it shows us the harsh reality of the economic situation we are in. Nigeria is broke we need leaders that can be bold enough to plug waste and conserve funds needed for infrastructural development thereby reducing our need to borrow and also work in creating value for our resources not just extracting and exporting but creating value and wealth which would be for all and not for a few cronies.
Look I know you would be a beneficiary of BAT of he wins but the truth is after the elections what even Atiku i don't fancy him because they are cut from the same cloth.

so what should southeast be compared with as an acclaimed industrial region?

your jargons here is politically incoherent
Re: Tinubu, Yahaya Bello In Closed-Door Meeting by abbey621(m): 2:16pm On Jun 11, 2022
obynzo:

But Kwankaso is a candidate for NNPP

Yes, that's why he needs to make deals and get it done, NNPP no dey go anywhere, if better deal is offered, Kwankwaso go jaapa, trust me Atiku is also thinking the same thing.
Re: Tinubu, Yahaya Bello In Closed-Door Meeting by AlwaySpeakTruth: 7:21pm On Jun 11, 2022
God forbid this union
Re: Tinubu, Yahaya Bello In Closed-Door Meeting by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jun 11, 2022
Wow..do u live in efon?
EfonAlaaye2023:

what part are u from? popman is from Igbeyin, momsi is from ijofi

little did I know I've my sister here, we go reason outside of here then
Re: Tinubu, Yahaya Bello In Closed-Door Meeting by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 8:14pm On Jun 11, 2022
Favorolasupo:
Wow..do u live in efon?

are you a native? I don't live there
Re: Tinubu, Yahaya Bello In Closed-Door Meeting by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jun 11, 2022
Im a partial native..
EfonAlaaye2023:

are you a native? I don't live there
Re: Tinubu, Yahaya Bello In Closed-Door Meeting by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 8:46pm On Jun 11, 2022
Favorolasupo:
Im a partial native..

so my people are many here! I guess you're related from the maternal side?
Re: Tinubu, Yahaya Bello In Closed-Door Meeting by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jun 11, 2022
Yes
EfonAlaaye2023:

so my people are many here! I guess you're related from the maternal side?
Re: Tinubu, Yahaya Bello In Closed-Door Meeting by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 8:52pm On Jun 11, 2022
Favorolasupo:
Yes

we will get acquainted better than here, is your DM accessible?
Re: Tinubu, Yahaya Bello In Closed-Door Meeting by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jun 11, 2022
Nope...
EfonAlaaye2023:

we will get acquainted better than here, is your DM accessible?
Re: Tinubu, Yahaya Bello In Closed-Door Meeting by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 9:08pm On Jun 11, 2022
Favorolasupo:
Nope...

alright
Re: Tinubu, Yahaya Bello In Closed-Door Meeting by Ineedhustle247: 10:07pm On Jun 11, 2022
[quote author=Islandlady
One thing I so much like about Tinubu is his ability to strategize, plan and he has visions!!!

What's visionary about meeting an under performed governor who's paying my mother(a retired headmistress of 32 years service) N800 pension? grin

Nigerians Will Yearn For Buhari When He Leaves Office, Says Garba Shehu / Onnoghen’s Resignation: Buhari Is Vindicated, Says APC / PDP To Onochie: Stop This Denial, You Are A Member Of APC