Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,302 members, 7,819,022 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

Tinubu, Yahaya Bello In Closed-Door Meeting - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu, Yahaya Bello In Closed-Door Meeting (18508 Views)

Destiny Etiko Meets With Governor Yahaya Bello In Kogi (Photo) / Rashida Bello In Dubai For Weight Reduction / Tinubu, Yahaya Bello, Dangote, Nwoko, Dino, Natasha Nominated For Peace Aaward (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu, Yahaya Bello In Closed-Door Meeting by Runaway: 9:24pm On Jun 10, 2022
If they like. Let it be open door. Peter is coming....
Re: Tinubu, Yahaya Bello In Closed-Door Meeting by chaloskyx: 9:24pm On Jun 10, 2022
The so called champion of the yoots is Negotiating with the elderly for his own share of the National cake

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, Yahaya Bello In Closed-Door Meeting by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:25pm On Jun 10, 2022
Islandlady:
One thing I so much like about Tinubu is his ability to strategize, plan and he has visions!!!

Nigerians should just give him a benefit of doubt, and see the positive things he will do!

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu, Yahaya Bello In Closed-Door Meeting by derecho(m): 9:25pm On Jun 10, 2022
Anything to put Tinubu in the news.
Close door meeting with media people's microphone on the table
Re: Tinubu, Yahaya Bello In Closed-Door Meeting by ThankGodFriday(m): 9:26pm On Jun 10, 2022
Xscape1993:
No need ooo because you will never smell that seat of Power...the evil party will be thrown into the Deep Red Sea very soon.

He is the next president

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, Yahaya Bello In Closed-Door Meeting by RichAbujaGuy: 9:26pm On Jun 10, 2022
Islandlady:
One thing I so much like about Tinubu is his ability to strategize, plan and he has visions!!!

Nigerians should just give him a benefit of doubt, and see the positive things he will do!

BBC writer labels Tinubu the Godfather of the APC.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-61732548

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Yahaya Bello In Closed-Door Meeting by Yampotatocarrot(m): 9:28pm On Jun 10, 2022
Sakasitay:
God, please, let it be what I’m thinking.

Landslide loss

I'm telling you, landslide o... E no go even see Peter Obi back not to talk of Atiku

E sure me say Tinubu no fit make that kind mistake sha
Re: Tinubu, Yahaya Bello In Closed-Door Meeting by Akerele44(m): 9:28pm On Jun 10, 2022
Islandlady:

Don't mind them..they are just shouting OBI up and down OBI wey lie full him mouth pass Lai Muhammed grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu, Yahaya Bello In Closed-Door Meeting by Image123(m): 9:28pm On Jun 10, 2022
boldtruthalways:

You are a disgrace for asking Nigerians to vote a man his hand is shaking everywhere as President. Do you like suffering so much? Are you not tired of hardship and destruction of Nigeria by these evil politician's? Wake up.

All the ones that their hands are not shaking, where have they led Nigeria. All your strong mighty Ugo senators and governors that are 20 years old, have they turned their stakes and constituencies to London. All these sentiments people use to argue are nonsense. Make real issues, not comedy.
His hand is shaking but he's controlling and flogging presidents, vice presidents, senate presidents, governors, ministers and co whose hands are not shaking. Is that not enough to tell you to look for something real against the man?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu, Yahaya Bello In Closed-Door Meeting by Hassanmaye(m): 9:30pm On Jun 10, 2022
etokhana:
Tinubu, Yahaya Bello in closed-door meeting.
Wow
Re: Tinubu, Yahaya Bello In Closed-Door Meeting by Warlord12(m): 9:31pm On Jun 10, 2022
Xscape1993:
No need ooo because you will never smell that seat of Power...the evil party will be thrown into the Deep Red Sea very soon.

Rest

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Yahaya Bello In Closed-Door Meeting by Islandlady(f): 9:31pm On Jun 10, 2022
boldtruthalways:

You are a disgrace for asking Nigerians to vote a man his hand is shaking everywhere as President. Do you like suffering so much? Are you not tired of hardship and destruction of Nigeria by these evil politician's? Wake up.
You must be stupid o...Who is that your candidate that is a saint? What is wrong with you folks! Atleast Tinubu has a proven track record of his achievements as Lagos State governor, what can your candidate offer!?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, Yahaya Bello In Closed-Door Meeting by seeme2(f): 9:36pm On Jun 10, 2022
No o. That presidency is for Omo Igbo o.
Re: Tinubu, Yahaya Bello In Closed-Door Meeting by tenpipsperday: 9:37pm On Jun 10, 2022
Islandlady:

Re: Tinubu, Yahaya Bello In Closed-Door Meeting by mrdino(m): 9:38pm On Jun 10, 2022
I expected to see a web link to a reputable news source/agency, but of course some clowns in Yahaya Bello's payroll created this thread to repair his (Bello) already battered reputation.
Re: Tinubu, Yahaya Bello In Closed-Door Meeting by 00FFT00(m): 9:39pm On Jun 10, 2022
Tiefnubu is recruiting his 40 thieves.
Lokoja is a semi village, and Mr I am young has not paid salaries in months.

These are Tinubu's new associates.
Nigeria sorry.
Re: Tinubu, Yahaya Bello In Closed-Door Meeting by mrvictornews: 9:42pm On Jun 10, 2022
Re: Tinubu, Yahaya Bello In Closed-Door Meeting by jrusky(m): 9:51pm On Jun 10, 2022
Now they are all busy insulting him and this man kept moving, he has health challenge yet still going everywhere, pls where are other aspirants? If at the end this man pull a surprise then same foul mouthed will started lamenting.

Ok nah....na here we go dey when the same useless party that crushed our country will win again for another 8 years and the haters who are busy doing abusi e, tribalism politics will start weeping.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, Yahaya Bello In Closed-Door Meeting by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 9:55pm On Jun 10, 2022
ogelekpomgam:

But.. truth be said.This man don too old. If he was your grandfather, would you allow him at this old age to carry Nigeria wahala for head?..chai.Make una dey fear God kwanu...

is Atiku Young mumu people, Biden is still older than Tinubu yet he's still USA president

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, Yahaya Bello In Closed-Door Meeting by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 9:58pm On Jun 10, 2022
Islandlady:
You must be stupid o...Who is that your candidate that is a saint? What is wrong with you folks! Atleast Tinubu has a proven track record of his achievements as Lagos State governor, what can your candidate offer!?

you dey mind boldtruthalways the cow

ask them what's their online presidential candidate achievement then they show you what's on mere paper

ask this dumb blockhead his PVC, he doesn't have one. mumu people

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, Yahaya Bello In Closed-Door Meeting by Islandlady(f): 10:03pm On Jun 10, 2022
EfonAlaaye2023:

you dey mind boldtruthalways the cow

ask them what's their online presidential candidate achievement then they show you what's on mere paper

ask this dumb blockhead his PVC, he doesn't have one. mumu people
Abi Awon oniranu! Empty barrels!!!
Your moniker is the name of my local govt

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, Yahaya Bello In Closed-Door Meeting by Ijoba85: 10:05pm On Jun 10, 2022
Yahaya be like when you are done , please use the exit door ...Yahaya no get respect for ancestors grin
Re: Tinubu, Yahaya Bello In Closed-Door Meeting by zionstaar75: 10:06pm On Jun 10, 2022
Gwan2:
My mind is yet to settle for a particular candidate among the three contestants. I want to do a thorough research on each candidates personality, antecedence and lifestyle before I make My choice.

But for one thing, even without making research, One part of my mind feels Tinubu will make a better candidate among the three guys. Going by how Lagos is currently structured and all the hype about Lagos, you can't talk about these gargantuan milestone without imprinting Tinubu's name. Forget stealing of money or not, who doesn't...the point is, did your work outstrip your stealing??...Tinubu is also rugged, and not a yes sir man, he fought will OBJ and ran Lagos without federal allocation for months...Like I said earlier, but for one thing..his health challenge, I literally saw a video of him today with his hands shaking.

Peter Obi might be a good man with economics brilliance, but can Peter Obi face the challenge of the dare devil boko haram, Isis, fulani Herdsmen, kidnappers, bandits....These group, if a leader is not very very brutal and rugged, will run down his government and all the lofty economic dreams he had for nigeria will be channelled to security...ask GEJ. Buhari, being a general has been defeated by these group. They are like cancer in the brain, only a very qualified surgeon or neurologist can completely eradicate them. Trust me, any government that eradicate these group, will automatically see sharp rise in economic indices of these country even without lifting a finger..

Like I posit initially, I will make a research and settle for the candidate with better credentials

this is what any right thinking person should do
Re: Tinubu, Yahaya Bello In Closed-Door Meeting by DOD88: 10:16pm On Jun 10, 2022
boldtruthalways:

You are the one to wake up. Who do you have in mind apart from Tinubu. We are talking of Nigeria. It is not a job of Obi or Atiku or kankwaso. Nobody else. Perish your hatred and bitterness for the God's chosen Asiwaju, and come on board . If you refuse to have a rethink, you will see Tinubu sworn in as a president in May next year to your shame. God bless Tinubu with strength, vigour and sound health.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, Yahaya Bello In Closed-Door Meeting by Bar1941(m): 10:19pm On Jun 10, 2022
Tinubu is just too brilliant, he doesn't waste time at tall, he goes for whatever he wants and make sure he achieves it. Am sure when he becomes the president by the grace of God, he won't waste time in tackling the problems facing the country.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu, Yahaya Bello In Closed-Door Meeting by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 10:21pm On Jun 10, 2022
Islandlady:
Abi Awon oniranu! Empty barrels!!! Your moniker is the name of my local govt

for real? you're from Efon?

I'm a native, both my Mom and dad are from Efon

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Yahaya Bello In Closed-Door Meeting by Islandlady(f): 10:27pm On Jun 10, 2022
EfonAlaaye2023:

for real? you're from Efon?

I'm a native, both my Mom and dad are from Efon
Ohh that's cool I am from Efon too
Re: Tinubu, Yahaya Bello In Closed-Door Meeting by frankflix: 10:30pm On Jun 10, 2022
[quote author=Gwan2 post=113681874]My mind is yet to settle for a particular candidate among the three contestants. I want to do a thorough research on each candidates personality, antecedence and lifestyle before I make My choice.

But for one thing, even without making research, One part of my mind feels Tinubu will make a better candidate among the three guys. Going by how Lagos is currently structured and all the hype about Lagos, you can't talk about these gargantuan milestones without imprinting Tinubu's name. Forget stealing of money or not, who doesn't...the point is, did your work outstrip your stealing??...Tinubu is also rugged, and not a yes sir man, he fought will OBJ and ran Lagos without federal allocation for months...Like I said earlier, but for one thing..his health challenge, I literally saw a video of him today with his hands shaking.

Peter Obi might be a good man with economics brilliance, but can Peter Obi face the challenge of the dare devil boko haram, Isis, fulani Herdsmen, kidnappers, bandits....These groups, if a leader is not very very brutal and rugged, will run down his government and all the lofty economic dreams he had for nigeria will be channelled to security...ask GEJ. Buhari, being a general has been defeated by these group. They are like cancer in the brain, only a very qualified surgeon or neurologist can completely eradicate them. Trust me, any government that eradicate these group, will automatically see sharp rise in economic indices of these country even without lifting a finger..

Like I posit initially, I will make a research and settle for the candidate with better credentials

What do you call brutality? Is it organizing party for the so called repentant Boko Haram, his inability to persecute any of the killer herdsmen, Does the president lead the war from the front? that was how we were made to believe that been a former General Buhari will crushed the Terrorists in months and the you know the outcome.
We need someone with a sound economy idea, the military will take care of any threat
Re: Tinubu, Yahaya Bello In Closed-Door Meeting by Jesuson: 10:31pm On Jun 10, 2022
Xscape1993:
No be lie
Re: Tinubu, Yahaya Bello In Closed-Door Meeting by shinealight(m): 10:41pm On Jun 10, 2022
Sakasitay:
God, please, let it be what I’m thinking.

Landslide loss

Please do not dare mention the Holy Name of the Almighty Creator…..it looks like you’re praying to Lucifer and you might regret sending prayers to him because they say the Sender is seldom spared. Just be careful o….my two cents! grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Commissioning Of Ekiti State High Court Complex (Photos) / 2023 Presidency: Bashir Tofa 'Zoning Is Dead In Nigeria' / Edu: President Tinubu Is Determined To Lift 133 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.