Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,030 members, 7,953,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:38 AM

The Possibility Of Peter Obi Becoming The President - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Possibility Of Peter Obi Becoming The President (1701 Views)

Peter Obi Becoming A Household Name In The North / Why Peter Obi Becoming President Will Be A Very Bad Thing For Igbos / Peter Obi Becoming The President Of Nigeria Would Be A Disaster For Nigeria! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Possibility Of Peter Obi Becoming The President by mycar: 9:08am On Jun 11, 2022
buckeyemedia:
All the talk Pandora Pete is doing, millions of Nigerians can also do it, but as we all know talk is cheap.

O guy is wasting his time chasing shadows, he wants to change Nigeria?

Such a Joker, maybe The Labor Party is a political party of clerics & righteousness?
Even your prefered candidate may not clinch the seat, the seat is for one person only, meaning, only one candidate will end up not have chased a shadow.
Just like the way end SARS started, we move
Re: The Possibility Of Peter Obi Becoming The President by buckeyemedia: 9:11am On Jun 11, 2022
maybet081:
if 50% of Nigeria existing laws are righteously implemented Nigeria wil be l far better, obi will start from the existing laws, we have good laws but the will to implement it have been the challenge, we make it happen please.
You are imagining an Utopia State, where everything is nice when you are dreaming, but Mr Man that is not the reality.

Same people shouting Peter Obi are the same people earlier in this year shouting Biafra.

1 Like

Re: The Possibility Of Peter Obi Becoming The President by Afamed: 9:13am On Jun 11, 2022
fulaniHERDSman:

Go support your usual regular criminals. Live this thread for those that dare to change the status quo.
It's for visionaries and revolutionaries. Not for stockholm syndrome patients. Go on loving and campaigning for your annihilators and oppressors.
So your Pandora thief is a saint?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Possibility Of Peter Obi Becoming The President by buckeyemedia: 9:13am On Jun 11, 2022
mycar:

Even your prefered candidate may not clinch the seat, the seat is for one person only, meaning, only one candidate will end up not have chased a shadow.
Just like the way end SARS started, we move
Jehovah knows I have no preferred candidate because Nigeria is a cabaret, but one thing is for sure, Pandora Pete is a political Clown entertaining naive children in the circus of Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Possibility Of Peter Obi Becoming The President by Afamed: 9:17am On Jun 11, 2022
buckeyemedia:
I don’t even know where The Labor party office in my town is, let alone who the State Chairman is?
Don't waste your vote on LP.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Possibility Of Peter Obi Becoming The President by buckeyemedia: 9:19am On Jun 11, 2022
Afamed:

Don't waste your vote on LP.
Labor Party, can anyone tell me who their Presidential candidate was in 2019?

That is a Joker political institution, they are no different to me than the clown Sowore.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Possibility Of Peter Obi Becoming The President by mycar: 9:24am On Jun 11, 2022
buckeyemedia:
I don’t even know where The Labor party office in my town is, let alone who the State Chairman is?
You don't know does not mean that it doesn't exist and if it doesn't exist, better, you can create one or advise someone capable to do so.

1 Like

Re: The Possibility Of Peter Obi Becoming The President by buckeyemedia: 9:29am On Jun 11, 2022
mycar:

You don't know does not mean that it doesn't exist and if it doesn't exist, better, you can create one or advise someone capable to do so.
Even The Labor party chairman party in my state & yours is probably a pdp or APC member incognito.

The sooner the elections come, the better for Pandora Pete, because the latter it takes by years end, he will be deflated out of commission like a 1974 Mack Truck.
Re: The Possibility Of Peter Obi Becoming The President by mycar: 9:31am On Jun 11, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Jehovah knows I have no preferred candidate because Nigeria is a cabaret, but one thing is for sure, Pandora Pete is a political Clown entertaining naive children in the circus of Nigeria.
what's the difference between Naivety and ignorance?
Re: The Possibility Of Peter Obi Becoming The President by buckeyemedia: 9:35am On Jun 11, 2022
mycar:

what's the difference between Naivety and ignorance?
Naivety (Childish Ipobian) Ignorance (Matured Ipobian).
Re: The Possibility Of Peter Obi Becoming The President by mycar: 9:45am On Jun 11, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Naivety (Childish Ipobian) Ignorance (Matured Ipobian).
Your post depicts one of them
Re: The Possibility Of Peter Obi Becoming The President by Amumaigwe: 9:47am On Jun 11, 2022
inoki247:
lol so once Obi becomes the President how's he going to control the NASS to du his bidding or na only the president go dey mak d law by himself and implement it....

When seemingly bad people see an honest and populist leader, they line up. Do you think it is all the people in the National Assembly that like the direction the country is going?
Re: The Possibility Of Peter Obi Becoming The President by inoki247: 9:57am On Jun 11, 2022
Amumaigwe:

When seemingly bad people see an honest and populist leader, they line up. Do you think it is all the people in the National Assembly that like the direction the country is going?

Lol na u go line dem up people that spend all of money to get dere u expect dem not to recoup there money...

They can't support u if you're not ready to dance to there tune the earlier you people start putting the same energy you're using for presidency in getting the number in NASS the better you people shuld stop talking like a Motivational speaker...

So you people needs to know the contestant for Senate, house assembly in ur state understand LP and start putting same energy you're using for the presidency if not na just shadow you people dey chase....
Re: The Possibility Of Peter Obi Becoming The President by Afamed: 9:59am On Jun 11, 2022
buckeyemedia:

That is a Joker political institution, they are no different to me than the clown Sowore.
May our labour never be in vain
Re: The Possibility Of Peter Obi Becoming The President by Roniyke1234: 10:20am On Jun 11, 2022
inoki247:
lol so once Obi becomes the President how's he going to control the NASS to do his bidding or na only the president go dey make d law by himself and implement it...

Remember, his party wasn't a majority in Anambra when he was governor but he still lead them well.

* He didn't owe workers and contractors
* He paid all pension and gratuity
* He saved millions of dollars for the state

The Senate and House are important but let's vote for him to win the presidency first or better vote credible Labour candidates as well.

We need a working Nigeria where the poor can at least be able to eat 2/3 times daily.

We need a working country where everyone can afford to send their children to school.

And many more...

Please, let's don't sell our votes for 1k, 2k, 5k, or 100k and suffer for 8years... Add 8years to your age, children's ages, and relatives, and think about voting right this time. Thanks
Re: The Possibility Of Peter Obi Becoming The President by Roniyke1234: 10:30am On Jun 11, 2022
Mossadd:
When are you going to realise that obi can't win under labour party that has no structure across the country and that's reality buhari contested 3 time under unknown party and he failed woefully with his 10m votes every time he contested kwankwazo has more supporters than Peter obi and that doesn't mean he will come second stop disturbing yourselves over failed mission Peter obi is a good candidate but if op is going to tell himself the pure truth he knows that obi will not win any state outside South East

Do you know of NLC?

People are structure, stop using this line...

I'm an Obi structure as a citizen, so as another citizen. We all are the structure
Re: The Possibility Of Peter Obi Becoming The President by Roniyke1234: 10:32am On Jun 11, 2022
Mossadd:
the issue of obi presidency under labour is impossible stop deceiving yourself

Everything is possible...
Re: The Possibility Of Peter Obi Becoming The President by Roniyke1234: 10:36am On Jun 11, 2022
buckeyemedia:

But you know Labour Party presidential candidate for 2023 right?
Re: The Possibility Of Peter Obi Becoming The President by RuddyFusion(m): 10:49am On Jun 11, 2022
Ready to GO for OBI
Re: The Possibility Of Peter Obi Becoming The President by Ozinlex: 11:09am On Jun 11, 2022
Hmnnnnnn...this Peter Obi Tsunami no be here ooo. My only fear for this guy are the Northern vote, wish Kwakwanso can step down and back him.

For now I will be with Atiku, but will become OBIDIENT once Peter Obi can pick a Northern running mate that can give Tinubu and Atiku a run for their money
Re: The Possibility Of Peter Obi Becoming The President by Ekpeitit(m): 11:11am On Jun 11, 2022
Yes Peter Obi will become president of Onitsha grin grin
Re: The Possibility Of Peter Obi Becoming The President by silentshots: 11:23am On Jun 11, 2022
SarkinYarki:
There is no single possibility, please let's stop all this delusions

I honestly respect your opinion a d your candidate but do you want someone who you think can win an election or somebody that can make the country work?

As for me, I'm voting for the person that can make the country.
Re: The Possibility Of Peter Obi Becoming The President by SarkinYarki: 11:32am On Jun 11, 2022
silentshots:

I honestly respect your opinion a d your candidate but do you want someone who you think can win an election or somebody that can make the country work?

As for me, I'm voting for the person that can make the country.

Don't get me wrong PO is a great candidate it for the 2023 election factors at play don't favour him ..I pray his meeting with Atiku goes welll
Re: The Possibility Of Peter Obi Becoming The President by silentshots: 11:35am On Jun 11, 2022
SarkinYarki:

Don't get me wrong PO is a great candidate it for the 2023 election factors at play don't favour him ..I pray his meeting with Atiku goes welll

I understand you. A lot of people took Peter Obi more serious when he quit the PDP. I don't think he is going back to be Atiku vice.
Re: The Possibility Of Peter Obi Becoming The President by SarkinYarki: 11:42am On Jun 11, 2022
silentshots:

I understand you. A lot of people took Peter Obi more serious when he quit the PDP. I don't think he is going back to be Atiku vice.

Atiku is already reaching out to PO and I am optimistic something good might come out ..POs path to becoming president lies in the PDP
Re: The Possibility Of Peter Obi Becoming The President by Bravospiff: 12:20pm On Jun 11, 2022
Nothing is impossible, but I am surprised the way APC and PDP members are masturbating on any OBI related threads,
Re: The Possibility Of Peter Obi Becoming The President by Donsheddy: 12:24pm On Jun 11, 2022
All P.O NEEDS TO WIN THE ELECTION...

S.E 80%
S.S 65%
S.W 31%
N.C 45%
NE. 16%
NW 10%

And it's done ✅✅

Obi Got My Vote
Re: The Possibility Of Peter Obi Becoming The President by silentshots: 12:37pm On Jun 11, 2022
SarkinYarki:

Atiku is already reaching out to PO and I am optimistic something good might come out ..POs path to becoming president lies in the PDP

No, it doesn't. Atiku isn't going to rule for 4 years. If Atiku wins, after 8yrs the zoning issue will open up again and once Atiku fails to deliver his mandate it automatically taint Peter Obi ambition.
Re: The Possibility Of Peter Obi Becoming The President by Achilles881: 8:50pm On Jun 11, 2022
SarkinYarki:
There is no single possibility, please let's stop all this delusions

Where there is a will, there is a way, when you do what you can to change a bad situation, God will help because you helped yourself, not putting up a fight against our suppressors will perish us if we fight and perish then at least we tried and would still perish if we hadn't, but we can also triumph and make history like David against Goliath.
Re: The Possibility Of Peter Obi Becoming The President by Ddokie: 9:33pm On Jun 11, 2022
SarkinYarki:

I am a realist not a fantasist ..PO has no clear path to Victory , any vote for him is an indirect vote for Tinubu

Then be prepared to have Tinubu as your president.

All this your useless talk on nairaland will even make more people want to vote for PO. Just keep shut if you dont want the vote for him.

I been think say you be correct guy, I no know say you be complete carton man.

Vote your Atiku make we vote Obi. If that makes Tinubu to win, it is very okay. Tinubu will even do better that Atiku as president.
Re: The Possibility Of Peter Obi Becoming The President by SarkinYarki: 9:57pm On Jun 11, 2022
Ddokie:

Then be prepared to have Tinubu as your president.

All this your useless talk on nairaland will even make more people want to vote for PO. Just keep shut if you dont want the vote for him.

I been think say you be correct guy, I no know say you be complete carton man.

Vote your Atiku make we vote Obi. If that makes Tinubu to win, it is very okay. Tinubu will even do better that Atiku as president.
I am seeing that reality that Tinubu will be if we are not careful
Re: The Possibility Of Peter Obi Becoming The President by aniomadei1975: 10:30pm On Jun 11, 2022
Everest9:
Hello my fellow Nigerians, I want to use this opportunity to share my thought about Peter Obi and his ambition of becoming the Nigerian president. I have never been interested in politics until now.

In fact I have never participated in any election but not again, I believe that I am part of our problems today for not joining others to cast my vote, it was wrong in own part.

The choice of Peter Obi leaving PDP for LP

I have been following every single thread about Peter Obi in Nairaland, Facebook and Twitter. I always check people's opinions and views. Many believed that he left PDP because he knew that the outcome will not be in his favour.

Well, I don't see anything wrong moving where he will be recognized and appreciated, yes you may think that he won't have any chance joining an unpopular party but lets ask ourselves some questions.

For how long are we going to depend on party politics we vote for people based on their party not about what they can actually offer, totally wrong.

How can we be doing the same thing over and over and expect different results. Can't we try something different, yes Peter Obi might not be your candidate which is okey but let vote in a way that our conscience will not judge us.

Nigerians, we can't continue like this, the decision we take today will either positively or negatively affect our generation, it's okay if you vote for anyone you choose to vote for, it's your right but think we need to do things differently this time around.

Peter Obi is not for Igbos

I don't know Peter Obi and I know he doesn't know me too, I only saw him on Tv just like most of us but honestly he might not be the saviour that Nigerians are looking for but there are something special about him.

I came to know about Peter Obi when the video of his visit to Mbaka Adoration ministry at Enugu surfaced. I didn't choose to vote for him because he is an Igbo I choose to vote for him because I have listened and watched all the videos about him.

As the say talk is cheap but remember even those who doesn't talk and has been ruling Nigerians for decades without any improvement are not in anyway better.

Please Nigerians, Peter Obi is not for Igbos and will never divide Nigeria, off course he will not even have the power to do such, I am begging the Nigerian youths, this is not about where you came from or about your religious beliefs

we are only looking for a way to change the game to benefits the rich and poor. It's only Peter Obi that can statistically explain everything about other countries economy and how they generate income without looking into any pepper.

I don't need to remind you how educated he is and has gone to different countries all over the world. Ask him how he intend to tackle the challenges we are facing today in Nigeria and you will get a perfect answer.

Yes, we might be wrong thinking that Peter Obi is our savior but at the same time we might be right as well. You need to listen and watch this man's videos on Facebook to understand his kind of person. Talk is cheap but remember from the abondance of our heart the mouth speaketh.

Labour Party doesn't have structure and money

In Nigeria people pay to get vote and then collect back their money when they become the president leaving the poor Nigerians to suffer, is that what we want?

Become that structure today and reject being bought with little change that can only help you to suffer for more 8 years.

Finally, feel free to vote for who ever you choose to vote for but I am begging the Nigerian youths to join the movement of Peter Obi because we have seen something different and special about him. With him cost of governance will be reduced, he is education and connected which means he can attract foreign investors in Nigeria which as well means more employments for the youths.

Nigeria can be better again and we need to get it right. It's no longer about party or ethnicity but about whom we see fits to take this country to the next level.

Listen

* PO can never win, but INEC and who ever they are working for are doing anything possible to stop the massive registration of PVC. What are they afraid of? If we can have POS machine in every corner of our house why can't we have PVC registration machine as well. I thought that getting more people involved in the Nigerian politics is a good development but it seems not, they want to keep things the way it used to be, reject it and join the movement.

* PO can never win and yet 80% of politicians now channel their effort to pull him down before things get out of hand. What are they afraid of?

Join this Peter Obi movement and make Nigeria better again. Thanks and good bless Nairaland and Nigerians.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking... 33percent Of All Eligible Voters Currently Rooting For Obi In Osun / Aerial Photos Of LP Rally In Teslim Balogun Stadium / Breaking News: Gunmen Attack Another Police Station In Anambra, One Officer Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.