Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,191 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

The Possibility Of Peter Obi Becoming The President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Possibility Of Peter Obi Becoming The President (1553 Views)

Peter Obi Becoming A Household Name In The North / Why Peter Obi Becoming President Will Be A Very Bad Thing For Igbos / Peter Obi Becoming The President Of Nigeria Would Be A Disaster For Nigeria! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Possibility Of Peter Obi Becoming The President by Everest9(m): 5:58pm On Jun 10, 2022
Hello my fellow Nigerians, I want to use this opportunity to share my thought about Peter Obi and his ambition of becoming the Nigerian president. I have never been interested in politics until now.

In fact I have never participated in any election but not again, I believe that I am part of our problems today for not joining others to cast my vote, it was wrong in own part.

The choice of Peter Obi leaving PDP for LP

I have been following every single thread about Peter Obi in Nairaland, Facebook and Twitter. I always check people's opinions and views. Many believed that he left PDP because he knew that the outcome will not be in his favour.

Well, I don't see anything wrong moving where he will be recognized and appreciated, yes you may think that he won't have any chance joining an unpopular party but lets ask ourselves some questions.

For how long are we going to depend on party politics we vote for people based on their party not about what they can actually offer, totally wrong.

How can we be doing the same thing over and over and expect different results. Can't we try something different, yes Peter Obi might not be your candidate which is okey but let vote in a way that our conscience will not judge us.

Nigerians, we can't continue like this, the decision we take today will either positively or negatively affect our generation, it's okay if you vote for anyone you choose to vote for, it's your right but think we need to do things differently this time around.

Peter Obi is not for Igbos

I don't know Peter Obi and I know he doesn't know me too, I only saw him on Tv just like most of us but honestly he might not be the saviour that Nigerians are looking for but there are something special about him.

I came to know about Peter Obi when the video of his visit to Mbaka Adoration ministry at Enugu surfaced. I didn't choose to vote for him because he is an Igbo I choose to vote for him because I have listened and watched all the videos about him.

As the say talk is cheap but remember even those who doesn't talk and has been ruling Nigerians for decades without any improvement are not in anyway better.

Please Nigerians, Peter Obi is not for Igbos and will never divide Nigeria, off course he will not even have the power to do such, I am begging the Nigerian youths, this is not about where you came from or about your religious beliefs

we are only looking for a way to change the game to benefits the rich and poor. It's only Peter Obi that can statistically explain everything about other countries economy and how they generate income without looking into any pepper.

I don't need to remind you how educated he is and has gone to different countries all over the world. Ask him how he intend to tackle the challenges we are facing today in Nigeria and you will get a perfect answer.

Yes, we might be wrong thinking that Peter Obi is our savior but at the same time we might be right as well. You need to listen and watch this man's videos on Facebook to understand his kind of person. Talk is cheap but remember from the abondance of our heart the mouth speaketh.

Labour Party doesn't have structure and money

In Nigeria people pay to get vote and then collect back their money when they become the president leaving the poor Nigerians to suffer, is that what we want?

Become that structure today and reject being bought with little change that can only help you to suffer for more 8 years.

Finally, feel free to vote for who ever you choose to vote for but I am begging the Nigerian youths to join the movement of Peter Obi because we have seen something different and special about him. With him cost of governance will be reduced, he is education and connected which means he can attract foreign investors in Nigeria which as well means more employments for the youths.

Nigeria can be better again and we need to get it right. It's no longer about party or ethnicity but about whom we see fits to take this country to the next level.

Listen

* PO can never win, but INEC and who ever they are working for are doing anything possible to stop the massive registration of PVC. What are they afraid of? If we can have POS machine in every corner of our house why can't we have PVC registration machine as well. I thought that getting more people involved in the Nigerian politics is a good development but it seems not, they want to keep things the way it used to be, reject it and join the movement.

* PO can never win and yet 80% of politicians now channel their effort to pull him down before things get out of hand. What are they afraid of?

Join this Peter Obi movement and make Nigeria better again. Thanks and good bless Nairaland and Nigerians.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Possibility Of Peter Obi Becoming The President by fulaniHERDSman(m): 5:59pm On Jun 10, 2022
cool cool
We morphing already to deal them a deathly blow.
PO is for a New working and prosperous Nigeria. Not Nigeria for few criminals and regular visionless touts.
Hungry urchins won't decide for us anymore.

8 Likes

Re: The Possibility Of Peter Obi Becoming The President by SarkinYarki: 6:00pm On Jun 10, 2022
There is no single possibility, please let's stop all this delusions

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Possibility Of Peter Obi Becoming The President by Crixxx: 6:01pm On Jun 10, 2022
Everyone don wise up fr fr. Now he needs to penetrate the north properly

3 Likes

Re: The Possibility Of Peter Obi Becoming The President by Crixxx: 6:02pm On Jun 10, 2022
Why are you now disturbed then?. You have been wailing on even H.E Peter Obi's thread including the ones you create and he has not even commenced work yet as your president.

SarkinYarki:

10 Likes

Re: The Possibility Of Peter Obi Becoming The President by fulaniHERDSman(m): 6:03pm On Jun 10, 2022
SarkinYarki:
Go support your usual regular criminals. Live this thread for those that dare to change the status quo.
It's for visionaries and revolutionaries. Not for stockholm syndrome patients. Go on loving and campaigning for your annihilators and oppressors.

15 Likes

Re: The Possibility Of Peter Obi Becoming The President by Ammishaddai: 6:04pm On Jun 10, 2022
OP you're on point . God bless you for this

8 Likes

Re: The Possibility Of Peter Obi Becoming The President by Everest9(m): 6:04pm On Jun 10, 2022
SarkinYarki:
make it possible or allow those who believe to follow their beliefs

10 Likes

Re: The Possibility Of Peter Obi Becoming The President by SarkinYarki: 6:05pm On Jun 10, 2022
fulaniHERDSman:

Go support your usual regular criminals. Live this thread for those that dare to change the status quo.
It's for visionaries and revolutionaries. Not for stockholm syndrome patients.

Political Amateurs
Re: The Possibility Of Peter Obi Becoming The President by helinues: 6:05pm On Jun 10, 2022
Toh
Re: The Possibility Of Peter Obi Becoming The President by fulaniHERDSman(m): 6:06pm On Jun 10, 2022
SarkinYarki:

Political Amateurs
I agree. But it takes only an amateur to cause an UPSET.

8 Likes

Re: The Possibility Of Peter Obi Becoming The President by inoki247: 6:10pm On Jun 10, 2022
lol so once Obi becomes the President how's he going to control the NASS to du his bidding or na only the president go dey mak d law by himself and implement it....

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Possibility Of Peter Obi Becoming The President by Everest9(m): 6:13pm On Jun 10, 2022
inoki247:
lol so once Obi becomes the President how's he going to control the NASS to du his bidding or na only the president go dey mak d law by himself and implement it....
my brother, A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step

9 Likes

Re: The Possibility Of Peter Obi Becoming The President by inoki247: 6:16pm On Jun 10, 2022
Everest9:
my brother, A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step

You people are still not getting it the same energy you're using for the presidential you need it also to win the majority in the NASS so you need to mobilize yourself to get the numbers in the NASS if not nothing will change na frustration you people will still get....

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Possibility Of Peter Obi Becoming The President by Everest9(m): 6:25pm On Jun 10, 2022
inoki247:

You people are still not getting it the same energy you're using for the presidential you need it also to win the majority in the NASS so you need to mobilize yourself to get the numbers in the NASS if not nothing will change na frustration you people will still get....
Your point is noted, I only want the best for my self and the Nigerians, it doesn't matter who wins. However, it's not good to start digging grave when someone has not died yet. When we reach to the bridge we will surely cross it. The first stage is to reach to the bridge.

13 Likes

Re: The Possibility Of Peter Obi Becoming The President by delpee(f): 6:57pm On Jun 10, 2022
There is nothing impossible with God. Luke 1:37

7 Likes

Re: The Possibility Of Peter Obi Becoming The President by Newton2024: 7:09pm On Jun 10, 2022
SarkinYarki:
Though you hate yourself, pity your generations yet unborn. Stop voting for criminals.

8 Likes

Re: The Possibility Of Peter Obi Becoming The President by SarkinYarki: 7:12pm On Jun 10, 2022
Newton2024:
Though you hate yourself, pity your generations yet unborn. Stop voting for criminals.

I am a realist not a fantasist ..PO has no clear path to Victory , any vote for him is an indirect vote for Tinubu

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Possibility Of Peter Obi Becoming The President by DMerciful(m): 7:16pm On Jun 10, 2022
Then so be it. If you don't want Tinubu, then mobilize more for Obi
SarkinYarki:

I am a realist not a fantasist ..PO has no clear path to Victory , any vote for him is an indirect vote for Tinubu

7 Likes

Re: The Possibility Of Peter Obi Becoming The President by successmatters(m): 7:25pm On Jun 10, 2022
There is a very high chance of Peter Obi winning the next presidential elections. Nigerians has really suffered, people from Southern Kaduna, people from Plateau and Bauchi, people from Taraba, Benue and Kogi, people from Zamfara, Adamawa and Niger, many people without electricity, employment opportunities or safety, they will all vote to end this horrible long 8 years off senseless slaughter by an APC government. PDP doesn't look any better.

Yes, we are all waiting with our PVCs to vote for Peter Obi, we think he will bring the needed positive change. Peter Obi has never disappointed anyone so far, he has never put a foot wring in his entire life.

4 Likes

Re: The Possibility Of Peter Obi Becoming The President by descarado: 7:26pm On Jun 10, 2022
I love him.
Yep, I want a better Nigeria too.

I love to live in my naija than any foreign country.
No medical tourism, rather people will come and see that naija is blessed.

Ipob and bokoharam will be history cos the obi I know will expose all of them.

He is a nationalist.

But, he should go for a northern female vp and see what Nigerian women who are fed up are capable of.

Support a female vp for obi. Let women build up this country.

Remember, any country that don't value their women never ever develop.
Check history.

In Nigeria, women vote more than men. Why deny them the exalted office?
Re: The Possibility Of Peter Obi Becoming The President by Newton2024: 8:45am On Jun 11, 2022
SarkinYarki:

If majority of people with the same believe as you change their mindset, Peter Obi would win. Tinubu and He'll Rufai once believe Nigeria should not vote Buhari (a tribalistic and religious extremist) but few years later, they both campaign for him. Change your mind Bro. Impossible is nothing.

5 Likes

Re: The Possibility Of Peter Obi Becoming The President by Mossadd: 8:52am On Jun 11, 2022
When are you going to realise that obi can't win under labour party that has no structure across the country and that's reality buhari contested 3 time under unknown party and he failed woefully with his 10m votes every time he contested kwankwazo has more supporters than Peter obi and that doesn't mean he will come second stop disturbing yourselves over failed mission Peter obi is a good candidate but if op is going to tell himself the pure truth he knows that obi will not win any state outside South East

1 Like

Re: The Possibility Of Peter Obi Becoming The President by Mossadd: 8:55am On Jun 11, 2022
delpee:
There is nothing impossible with God. Luke 1:37
the issue of obi presidency under labour is impossible stop deceiving yourself

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Possibility Of Peter Obi Becoming The President by buckeyemedia: 8:59am On Jun 11, 2022
Newton2024:
If majority of people with the same believe as you change their mindset, Peter Obi would win. Tinubu and He'll Rufai once believe Nigeria should not vote Buhari (a tribalistic and religious extremist) but few years later, they both campaign for him. Change your mind Bro. Impossible is nothing.
Unless you are a child? In this Nigeria, Peter Obi can never win a general election to become President, Jesus Christ will come back before such a feat will be possible.

1 Like

Re: The Possibility Of Peter Obi Becoming The President by Tochi3(m): 9:00am On Jun 11, 2022
Some fools proclaim to be like God.

People who wants the best for Nigeria believes that with God all things are possible.

Peter Obi, the best man for the job at hand
Re: The Possibility Of Peter Obi Becoming The President by buckeyemedia: 9:01am On Jun 11, 2022
descarado:
I love him.
Yep, I want a better Nigeria too.

I love to live in my naija than any foreign country.
No medical tourism, rather people will come and see that naija is blessed.

Ipob and bokoharam will be history cos the obi I know will expose all of them.

He is a nationalist.

But, he should go for a northern female vp and see what Nigerian women who are fed up are capable of.

Support a female vp for obi. Let women build up this country.

Remember, any country that don't value their women never ever develop.
Check history.

In Nigeria, women vote more than men. Why deny them the exalted office?
All the talk Pandora Pete is doing, millions of Nigerians can also do it, but as we all know talk is cheap.

O guy is wasting his time chasing shadows, he wants to change Nigeria?

Such a Joker, maybe The Labor Party is a political party of clerics & righteousness?

1 Like

Re: The Possibility Of Peter Obi Becoming The President by Mintyguy(m): 9:04am On Jun 11, 2022
So according to your article, the only plausible reason you want to vote for Obi is because of what you heard him say not what he has done as a governor...
Na wa ooo

1 Like

Re: The Possibility Of Peter Obi Becoming The President by mycar: 9:05am On Jun 11, 2022
SarkinYarki:
Nothing is sure in life either, the train has however taken off, this is the best time to pick the labour party governorship ticket in your state.

1 Like

Re: The Possibility Of Peter Obi Becoming The President by maybet081: 9:07am On Jun 11, 2022
inoki247:
if 50% of Nigeria existing laws are righteously implemented Nigeria wil be l far better, obi will start from the existing laws, we have good laws but the will to implement it have been the challenge, we make it happen please.
Re: The Possibility Of Peter Obi Becoming The President by buckeyemedia: 9:08am On Jun 11, 2022
mycar:

Nothing is sure in life either, the train has however taken off, this is the best time to pick the labour party governorship ticket in your state.
I don’t even know where The Labor party office in my town is, let alone who the State Chairman is?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Peter Obi Needs To Associate More Towards North/muslims / Obi Should Stepdown Or Face The Highest Defeat. / Tribal Bigot: Presidency Backs El-rufai, Reveals What Obi Did To Northerners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.