Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,338 members, 7,864,612 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:37 PM

Monkeys Statues Labeled With Yoruba Names Found In London. Photos And Video - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Monkeys Statues Labeled With Yoruba Names Found In London. Photos And Video (3416 Views)

Ex-Wife Set Nigerian Man's Car Ablaze In London (Photos) / Ghanaian Man Butchers Wife, Pours Hot Water On Her In London (photos) / Harry Uzoka, Model Stabbed To Death In London (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Monkeys Statues Labeled With Yoruba Names Found In London. Photos And Video by Viraltrends123: 7:26pm On Jun 10, 2022
A young yoruba man is trending on the internet after posting a video of a statue monkeys labelled Bamidele and Abeke found in London bridge, London.

Watch video here;
https://youtube.com/shorts/A5-rSmVJ0OU?feature=share

1 Like

Re: Monkeys Statues Labeled With Yoruba Names Found In London. Photos And Video by Urheadmaster(m): 7:29pm On Jun 10, 2022
tongue
Re: Monkeys Statues Labeled With Yoruba Names Found In London. Photos And Video by Jeon(f): 7:36pm On Jun 10, 2022
grin

3 Likes

Re: Monkeys Statues Labeled With Yoruba Names Found In London. Photos And Video by Cypress042: 7:38pm On Jun 10, 2022
I don't understand this, is he tryna say yo.ruba are monkeys grin or what Anyways nice discovery.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monkeys Statues Labeled With Yoruba Names Found In London. Photos And Video by Viraltrends123: 7:45pm On Jun 10, 2022
Cypress042:
I don't understand this, is he tryna say yo.ruba are monkeys grin or what Anyways nice discovery.
It's black generally, they are labelling all of us monkeys, they just picked two names.
If Yorubas are monkeys, then what will you call Igbos.

10 Likes

Re: Monkeys Statues Labeled With Yoruba Names Found In London. Photos And Video by Viraltrends123: 7:45pm On Jun 10, 2022
Cc; lalasticlala mynd44 seun
Re: Monkeys Statues Labeled With Yoruba Names Found In London. Photos And Video by realstars: 7:47pm On Jun 10, 2022
One of the Youruba graft work' the white stole back in the days.

3 Likes

Re: Monkeys Statues Labeled With Yoruba Names Found In London. Photos And Video by Balogunodua(m): 8:23pm On Jun 10, 2022
Viraltrends123:
A young yoruba man is trending on the internet after posting a video of a statue monkeys labelled Bamidele and Abeke found in London bridge, London.

Watch video here;
Rubbish...their are many Monkey statues in London that have names like...Duke, Carter ect...

What all this hola bola from the illiterate dumbo...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monkeys Statues Labeled With Yoruba Names Found In London. Photos And Video by Balogunodua(m): 8:24pm On Jun 10, 2022
realstars:
One of the Youruba graft work' the white stole back in the days.
Really!!!!

You guyz are funny cheesy
Re: Monkeys Statues Labeled With Yoruba Names Found In London. Photos And Video by VandalSavage(m): 8:42pm On Jun 10, 2022
IPOB miscreants will soon come to masturbate on this thread tongue

3 Likes

Re: Monkeys Statues Labeled With Yoruba Names Found In London. Photos And Video by ritzyvic1(m): 8:56pm On Jun 10, 2022
Balogunodua:

Rubbish...their are many Monkey statues in London that have names like...Duke, Carter ect...

What all this hola bola from the illiterate dumbo...

The nigga has been a victim of racism, so he now sees everything as such

2 Likes

Re: Monkeys Statues Labeled With Yoruba Names Found In London. Photos And Video by engrchykae(m): 9:07pm On Jun 10, 2022
Viraltrends123:
It's black generally, they are labelling all of us monkeys, they just picked two names.
British headache

1 Like

Re: Monkeys Statues Labeled With Yoruba Names Found In London. Photos And Video by Upjis: 9:38pm On Jun 10, 2022
Viraltrends123:

Watch video here;

Because they are cowards
Re: Monkeys Statues Labeled With Yoruba Names Found In London. Photos And Video by ASAPFERG: 9:57pm On Jun 10, 2022
Bullshit
Re: Monkeys Statues Labeled With Yoruba Names Found In London. Photos And Video by Lastmankc(m): 10:01pm On Jun 10, 2022
Cypress042:

3 Likes

Re: Monkeys Statues Labeled With Yoruba Names Found In London. Photos And Video by Balogunodua(m): 10:21pm On Jun 10, 2022
ritzyvic1:

The nigga has been a victim of racism, so he now sees everything as such
I hate such mentality.
Re: Monkeys Statues Labeled With Yoruba Names Found In London. Photos And Video by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jun 10, 2022
Get ur own monkey statue and name it queen Elizabeth....case closed

7 Likes

Re: Monkeys Statues Labeled With Yoruba Names Found In London. Photos And Video by saintkeppy(m): 11:59pm On Jun 10, 2022
Abeg, I no wan mention former President name o! Or anybody name o!
Before yoloba pipple starts to attack me cool
Re: Monkeys Statues Labeled With Yoruba Names Found In London. Photos And Video by Ntigha: 12:30am On Jun 11, 2022
VandalSavage:
IPOB miscreants will soon come to masturbate on this thread tongue
No need to masturbate, we’ve already come on ur mother’s kpekus! grin

1 Like

Re: Monkeys Statues Labeled With Yoruba Names Found In London. Photos And Video by modskiller(m): 1:05am On Jun 11, 2022
Which kind wahala be this angry
Re: Monkeys Statues Labeled With Yoruba Names Found In London. Photos And Video by Karlovych: 2:39am On Jun 11, 2022
The is the legacy Awolowo left for his people, spits
Re: Monkeys Statues Labeled With Yoruba Names Found In London. Photos And Video by thesicilian: 4:22am On Jun 11, 2022
Viraltrends123:
Some foreigner is calling you a monkey and the best you can do is turn around and insult your own brother. It shows just how smart you are.

3 Likes

Re: Monkeys Statues Labeled With Yoruba Names Found In London. Photos And Video by Cypress042: 6:06am On Jun 11, 2022
[quote author=Lastmankc post=113683221][/quote] wink grin
Re: Monkeys Statues Labeled With Yoruba Names Found In London. Photos And Video by Viraltrends123: 6:23am On Jun 11, 2022
thesicilian:

Some foreigner is calling you a monkey and the best you can do is turn around and insult your own brother. It shows just how smart you are.
Brother, Brother my foot
You didn't read what he posted.
Re: Monkeys Statues Labeled With Yoruba Names Found In London. Photos And Video by Bkchoixe: 6:24am On Jun 11, 2022
Afonjas
Re: Monkeys Statues Labeled With Yoruba Names Found In London. Photos And Video by EmiDon11: 8:22am On Jun 11, 2022
Viraltrends123:
did u see chinedu there?
They know the main monkeys

2 Likes

Re: Monkeys Statues Labeled With Yoruba Names Found In London. Photos And Video by VandalSavage(m): 11:02am On Jun 11, 2022
Ntigha:

No need to masturbate, we’ve already come on ur mother’s kpekus! grin
ipob pig on my mention ? , nothing I no go see for nairaland

Monday is coming ooo, hope you have enough food for sit at home abi make I send you something? angry

Or are you selling gala and rat poison on the streets of Lagos grin

1 Like

Re: Monkeys Statues Labeled With Yoruba Names Found In London. Photos And Video by VandalSavage(m): 11:05am On Jun 11, 2022
EmiDon11:
did u see chinedu there?
They know the main monkeys
monkeys are too intelligent to be given Igbo names

If na emeka the goat now,e for make sense

Re: Monkeys Statues Labeled With Yoruba Names Found In London. Photos And Video by EmiDon11: 11:24am On Jun 11, 2022
VandalSavage:
monkeys are too intelligent to be given Igbo names

If na emeka the goat now,e for make sense
just accept the fact that afonjas name are now given to monkeys
Re: Monkeys Statues Labeled With Yoruba Names Found In London. Photos And Video by VandalSavage(m): 11:29am On Jun 11, 2022
EmiDon11:
I have accepted the fact that igbos are pigs
lol,I love guys that tell themselves the truth cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kidnapper Ezeego's Wisdom Hotel In Mgbidi And Other Building Demolished (VIDEO) / Scam Alert. Omotoso Babatunde Ezekiel Is A Fraudster / Five Gunmen Robbed A Man In Onitsha, One Killed, One Arrested (graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.