Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,570 members, 7,861,719 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:41 PM

God Punish The One Who Stole Lagos Blind - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / God Punish The One Who Stole Lagos Blind (848 Views)

God Punish Any State Govt That Introduces ''Sanitation Day'' To A City. / 'Call Oshiomhole To Order' Okorocha Tells Buhari Over 'God Punish Obasanjo' Talk / El-rufai Visits Scene Where Many Were Killed, Promises To Punish Perpetrators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Punish The One Who Stole Lagos Blind by bastardmod: 7:37pm On Jun 10, 2022
Somebody stole the peoples money then turned around to use a small part of that money to bribe delegates to win an election to rule over the people, and you call him a renowned politician, a strategist , a juggernaut, all sorts of names, you are a hopeless and eternal fool angry

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: God Punish The One Who Stole Lagos Blind by Modernizer: 7:38pm On Jun 10, 2022
bastardmod:
Somebody stole the peoples money then turned around to use a small part of that money to bribe delegates to win an election to rule over the people, and you call him a renowned politician, a strategist , a juggernaut, all sorts of names, you are a hopeless and eternal fool angry

shocked shocked

grin grin
Re: God Punish The One Who Stole Lagos Blind by bastardmod: 7:40pm On Jun 10, 2022
Modernizer:

shocked shocked

grin grin

Stay away...I'm pissed

1 Like

Re: God Punish The One Who Stole Lagos Blind by GreyLaw(m): 7:40pm On Jun 10, 2022
Calm down.

1 Like

Re: God Punish The One Who Stole Lagos Blind by Modernizer: 7:41pm On Jun 10, 2022
bastardmod:

Stay away...I'm pissed

bro take emotions out of politics

1 Like

Re: God Punish The One Who Stole Lagos Blind by bastardmod: 7:42pm On Jun 10, 2022
GreyLaw:
Calm down.

Please how will nigeria get better with this kind of nonsense.

Politicians are corrupt, delegates are even more corrupt, ...

How

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Punish The One Who Stole Lagos Blind by lathrowinger: 7:42pm On Jun 10, 2022
bastardmod:

Your name say more about you.

Mind u, it's not Enugu money, why are you so painned

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Punish The One Who Stole Lagos Blind by bastardmod: 7:44pm On Jun 10, 2022
lathrowinger:

Your name say more about you.

Mind u, it's not Enugu money, why are you so painned

Do you know about Good governance? Do you know what good governance can do for the life of a people, do you know how corruption encourages others to be ome corrupt until.the whole land is f#cked?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: God Punish The One Who Stole Lagos Blind by helinues: 7:44pm On Jun 10, 2022
Me singing Weeknd- I saw you crying in a crowded room...

Re: God Punish The One Who Stole Lagos Blind by bastardmod: 7:45pm On Jun 10, 2022
helinues:

If it were for you, i would have no issues, but seeing your innocent children would reap a harvest of sorrows from the evil you're supporting, I weep.

4 Likes

Re: God Punish The One Who Stole Lagos Blind by Modernizer: 7:46pm On Jun 10, 2022
bastardmod:

Do you know about Good governance? Do you know what good governance can do for the life of a people, do you know how corruption encourages others to be ome corrupt until.the whole land is f#cked?

true tho

1 Like

Re: God Punish The One Who Stole Lagos Blind by Modernizer: 7:47pm On Jun 10, 2022
GreyLaw:
Calm down.

Same thing I'm saying to him

1 Like

Re: God Punish The One Who Stole Lagos Blind by BabydiHot(f): 7:47pm On Jun 10, 2022
helinues:

trying to force your way into Tinubu's arms
hahahahaha gum body ooo

2 Likes

Re: God Punish The One Who Stole Lagos Blind by helinues: 7:48pm On Jun 10, 2022
bastardmod:

If it were for you, i would have no issues, but seeing your innocent children would reap a harvest of sorrows from the evil you're supporting, I weep.

Let me supply the attached picture below. Let's see how many you can fill.

2 Likes

Re: God Punish The One Who Stole Lagos Blind by bastardmod: 7:48pm On Jun 10, 2022
BabydiHot:
hahahahaha gum body ooo

Breakfast will reach everybody laslas
Re: God Punish The One Who Stole Lagos Blind by BabydiHot(f): 7:48pm On Jun 10, 2022
bastardmod:

Breakfast will reach everybody laslas
I'm here for helinues
I'll fix him

1 Like

Re: God Punish The One Who Stole Lagos Blind by bastardmod: 7:49pm On Jun 10, 2022
helinues:

Let me supply the attached picture below. Let's see how mnay you can fill.

Reserve it for your kids. I'm good, I escaped already. But your kids are about to have a horror movie live

1 Like

Re: God Punish The One Who Stole Lagos Blind by helinues: 7:49pm On Jun 10, 2022
BabydiHot:
hahahahaha gum body ooo

Mynd44
Lalasticlacla
Oamj4
Mukina
Seun
Dominique

I will continue to be reporting this guy who has been consistently breaking rule 2 by deliberately provoking other members. It's all glaring in his comments history
Re: God Punish The One Who Stole Lagos Blind by Modernizer: 7:50pm On Jun 10, 2022
BabydiHot:
I'm here for helinues
I'll fix him

Everyone wants to reset the dudes brain ...seems he's a jerk

1 Like

Re: God Punish The One Who Stole Lagos Blind by BabydiHot(f): 7:50pm On Jun 10, 2022
helinues:

Let me supply the attached picture below. Let's see how mnay you can fill.
shatap
is that why you denied Tinubu many times during his trying times only to come and try to gum body during his victory time.
e no go work ooo
hahahahaha
you no get candidate for this election
hahahahaha

1 Like

Re: God Punish The One Who Stole Lagos Blind by Boogyman557: 7:50pm On Jun 10, 2022
Holly Gram cool OP no carry dis useless CUNTREE MATAYANCE for head pan ooo..

CUNTREE don CAST big time!

Nothing fit repair or change anything for dis useless CUNTREE!

Since I was a child.. I don de hear, WE ARE THE LEADERS OF 2MORROW..

Up till now, We no see anything LEAD..

Na still the same OLD MONKEYS de LEAD us..

Just de hustle ur OWN ooo..

If better money ENTER ur handicap, JAPA from dis useless CUNTREE..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

2 Likes

Re: God Punish The One Who Stole Lagos Blind by Modernizer: 7:50pm On Jun 10, 2022
helinues:

Mynd44
Lalasticlacla
Oamj4
Mukina
Seun
Dominique

I will continue to be reporting this guy who has been consistently breaking rule 2 by deliberately provoking other members. It's all glaring in his comments history

What rule did he break now?

1 Like

Re: God Punish The One Who Stole Lagos Blind by bastardmod: 7:51pm On Jun 10, 2022
Modernizer:

That guy is nairalands number one nuisance...I'm talking about hellanus

1 Like

Re: God Punish The One Who Stole Lagos Blind by helinues: 7:52pm On Jun 10, 2022
bastardmod:

Reserve it for your kids. I'm good, I escaped already. But your kids are about to have a horror movie live

I just hope you have done some worries about you own kids Sha. And if is by your current situation you are using to judge others, that's wrong. Fingers are not equal. Today and future have been gazetted.

Oh perhaps you might need to check my sig, we hustle with no muscle
Re: God Punish The One Who Stole Lagos Blind by BabydiHot(f): 7:52pm On Jun 10, 2022
helinues:

Mynd44
Lalasticlacla
Oamj4
Mukina
Seun
Dominique

lol helinues this is politics section and as far my comments did not break any rules you're talking nonsense.
if my words provoke you deactivate
Hehehehe
I'll keep exposing you.
Nairaland mods are not kids you can easily manipulate your normal way.
hahahahaha

2 Likes

Re: God Punish The One Who Stole Lagos Blind by raumdeuter: 7:53pm On Jun 10, 2022
What of the person who stole Abia, Ebonyi, Nasarawa, Kebbi, Enugu Ekiti Bayelsa blind
Re: God Punish The One Who Stole Lagos Blind by KanwuliaExtra: 7:54pm On Jun 10, 2022
JAGABI ! ! ! grin

And they say Atiku is a thief!

1 Like

Re: God Punish The One Who Stole Lagos Blind by BabydiHot(f): 7:54pm On Jun 10, 2022
helinues:

I just hope you have done some worries about you own kids Sha. And if is by your current situation you are using to judge others, that's wrong. Fingers are not equal. Today and future have been gazetted.

Shut up oga
face the topic
Nobody ask you this rubbish you're capping here.. Hehehehe

2 Likes

Re: God Punish The One Who Stole Lagos Blind by helinues: 7:54pm On Jun 10, 2022
Modernizer:

2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES.

Go through the guy's comments history and see how he has been continuously breaking Rule 2 not just with me but other NL'S
Re: God Punish The One Who Stole Lagos Blind by bastardmod: 7:55pm On Jun 10, 2022
helinues:

Of course I know, you are supporting cr!m&nals because you're benefitting from their largesse...karma is waiting for when you're gone to hi five your kids

1 Like

Re: God Punish The One Who Stole Lagos Blind by bastardmod: 7:56pm On Jun 10, 2022
raumdeuter:
What of the person who stole Abia, Ebonyi, Nasarawa, Kebbi, Enugu Ekiti Bayelsa blind

They are not manipulating themselves into the presidency...but sha all of them join, God go punish them

1 Like

Re: God Punish The One Who Stole Lagos Blind by helinues: 7:57pm On Jun 10, 2022
bastardmod:

Of course I know, you are supporting cr!m&nals because you're benefitting from their largesse...karma is waiting for when you're gone to hi five your kids

Minister of Morality, NL Chapter

grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP NWC Sacks Ayu / Bursted: Tinubu Certificate Forgery / Pastor Osinbajo Was Not Voted For In SS &SE & Christian States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.