Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

INEC To Deploy Additional 200 Machines To South-East For Registration - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC To Deploy Additional 200 Machines To South-East For Registration (21318 Views)

IPOB: We Will Lockdown South-East For One Month If FG Fails To Bring Nnamdi Kanu / Orji Kalu Distributes More Motorcycles, Sewing Machines To Constituents (photos) / Zainab Gimba Shares 200 Keke, 800 Sewing Machines To Empower Her People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC To Deploy Additional 200 Machines To South-East For Registration by Patriottt: 8:25pm On Jun 10, 2022
xeratek:

You are a thief
Re: INEC To Deploy Additional 200 Machines To South-East For Registration by CSTRR: 8:26pm On Jun 10, 2022
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

Are you insinuating that ALL igbos or majority of them jubilated when some INEC staffs (who happened to be igbos) where killed ? As in All igbos ?

Or are you condemning/judging the whole tribe base on the actions of minority few ?

Imagine being called a terrorist because of the actions of few.
You should know that he is pained.

Hearing that Igbos are getting registered for PVCs is one of the worst things a tinubu or apc supporter can hear.

Don't rate whatever he says.

He is speaking from anger.

5 Likes

Re: INEC To Deploy Additional 200 Machines To South-East For Registration by Help2020: 8:26pm On Jun 10, 2022
madridguy:
All those Alaba Mkpis should go to the south east and register for their PVCs and leave Lagos alone.
They can't hail the killings of INEC officials and destruction of PVC in the SE and want to register here in Lagos. No way.

Go back to SE for your PVC.
Lagos is Lagos today because of port which belongs to fg,shut up.

4 Likes

Re: INEC To Deploy Additional 200 Machines To South-East For Registration by PINKYandBRAIN: 8:26pm On Jun 10, 2022
PINKYandBRAIN:
PINKY: Is this really Good News ?

BRAIN: How is it so ? If deploying 200 Voters Machine to a particular region in Nigeria will End The Ruthless Killings of People in Nigeria due to Politics, Religion and Tribalism - then, it would have been Good News.

Besides; these people already know who will be positioned in the various posts they are pretending to campaign for.

PINKY: Do You Mean that they are just acting up elections to deceive people ?

BRAIN: You exactly Know What I'm Thinking Now; PINKY. angry

PINKY: Please BRAIN; How does this contribute to The National Development of Nigeria?

BRAIN: Somehow; It does. However; Nigerian Youths are the Ones Failing To Utilize Such News to Align Together towards Empowering and Enriching Themselves.

PINKY: How do you mean BRAIN ?

BRAIN: Don't you connect the dot ? Such News can be Utilized to foster Societal Empowerment DISCUSSIONS, DEBATES and DELIBERATIONS if Nigerian Youths can DECIDE to Create Solutions towards The Societal Problems battling All of them.

...Rather Nigerian Youths will prefer to Abuse and INSULT Themselves on threads like this Politically, Religiously and Tribalistically.

Many of them are just Societally, Economically and Digitally UNPRODUCTIVE.

PINKY: Well...what can they do to become Societally, Economically and Digitally Productive ?

BRAIN: They should simply Focus on Making Money through The ACQUISITION and UTILIZATION of Cryptocurrencies and Other Digital Affiliation Skills.

Cryptocurrencies are Here to Provide People of The World with Absolute and Ultimate Financial Freedom. And people who develop their Digital Skills around The Metaverse World of Cryptocurrencies will definitely achieve Financial Freedom CERTAINLY.

However; Many People don't realise this... However, the problem remains that some people use the anonymity of Cryptocurrencies to Scam Other People, hence so many people run away from Cryptocurrencies as they IGNORANTLY Think of it as Scam...But;

PINKY: ...Hold on BRAIN; Is this why Many Government of the World do not want people to be involved in Cryptocurrencies ?

BRAIN: You ask a lot of Questions, PINKY. I'm not answering that Today. That's a question for another day. If you personally want to achieve Financial Freedom through The Metaverse World of Cryptocurrencies; then you should follow this up:

Financial Freedom Through Cryptocurrencies:

https://www.nairaland.com/6962164/financial-freedom-enlightenment-financially-free/2

The Best Investment is on Yourself oooo (in Timaya's Voice):

https://www.nairaland.com/7129969/best-investment-yourself-step-step/2

PINKY: So, What's Next BRAIN ?

BRAIN: Stop Asking Me Rhetorics, PINKY. I'm busy trying to Take Over The World.

PINKY: ...But How BRAIN ?

BRAIN: Oh Gosh ! Come on PINKY... I'm doing that through Nairaland. Don't You See ?

PINKY: Oh....I'm so sorry BRAIN. I didn't realise this until you mentioned it just now. So sorry. I understand You PERFECTLY now BRAIN. So, Let's Take Over The World Together. Let's Get Started. How do We Do so Together BRAIN ?

BRAIN: Oh Come on PINKY. I thought you said that you already PERFECTLY Understand. I said through "Nairaland". And We are already doing so PINKY.

PINKY: Oh. I see. We are already doing so. cool. Very cool. I never knew. So, what are we doing already !

BRAIN: shocked Not again PINKY. For The last time; I tell You; " We are Taking Over The World."

PINKY: Alright BRAIN. I'm on it. grin
Re: INEC To Deploy Additional 200 Machines To South-East For Registration by Kingspin(m): 8:27pm On Jun 10, 2022
madridguy:
All those Alaba Mkpis should go to the south east and register for their PVCs and leave Lagos alone.
They can't hail the killings of INEC officials and destruction of PVC in the SE and want to register here in Lagos. No way.

London nko?

1 Like

Re: INEC To Deploy Additional 200 Machines To South-East For Registration by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jun 10, 2022
Even Aworis the real owners of Lagos can't even dare,
Na this Guinea Fowl from Ogun dey spew nonsense from gutter hole called mouth.

madridguy:

Very soon we will take over Lagos kpatakpata and chase all of you to Benin Republic,

Idi-otu.

6 Likes

Re: INEC To Deploy Additional 200 Machines To South-East For Registration by Kingspin(m): 8:27pm On Jun 10, 2022
madridguy:

London no?
Re: INEC To Deploy Additional 200 Machines To South-East For Registration by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jun 10, 2022
madridguy:

This madguy really funny

1 Like

Re: INEC To Deploy Additional 200 Machines To South-East For Registration by CSTRR: 8:28pm On Jun 10, 2022
If inec extends the deadline, apc and pdp should know that they are in soup.

3 Likes

Re: INEC To Deploy Additional 200 Machines To South-East For Registration by madridguy(m): 8:29pm On Jun 10, 2022
It is now obvious you're just shying away from the truth.

Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

Are you insinuating that ALL igbos or majority of them jubilated when some INEC staffs (who happened to be igbos) where killed ? As in All igbos ?

Or are you condemning/judging the whole tribe base on the actions of minority few ?

Imagine being called a terrorist because of the actions of few.
Re: INEC To Deploy Additional 200 Machines To South-East For Registration by winterfell007(m): 8:31pm On Jun 10, 2022
naija4life247:

He will come a distance 3rd
Let him come a distant third. I don’t care. All I know is that I have decided to waste my vote on him

2 Likes

Re: INEC To Deploy Additional 200 Machines To South-East For Registration by Image123(m): 8:33pm On Jun 10, 2022
CSTRR:

So you honestly want tinubu to win?

Your people go suffer eh.

No i don't want Tinubu to win, i see him winning. It's quite clear to any good political analyst. His main opponent will share votes with Obi in the SS and maybe SE if Ekpa allows them to vote. Tinubu is taking the North and the South West.
Re: INEC To Deploy Additional 200 Machines To South-East For Registration by Str8talk21: 8:34pm On Jun 10, 2022
Beremx:
INEC agreed to deploy machines to SE.

Wait o, were they being begged to do it before? 200 is even too small.

The people are ready to vote a Buhari Pro Max. Any attempt to deprive them of registering for voters card will not be tolerated

Shatap up! there. Vote which Buhari's ProMax ? Where we are Obidiently going to vote for Peter the Rock Obi.

2 Likes

Re: INEC To Deploy Additional 200 Machines To South-East For Registration by Emetex22(m): 8:35pm On Jun 10, 2022
madridguy:

Why not fight that they be separated from Nigeria so u can enjoy Lagos in peace. We are all saying the same thing.
Re: INEC To Deploy Additional 200 Machines To South-East For Registration by Udemzy05: 8:35pm On Jun 10, 2022
madridguy:

Is Lagos your father's property?

1 Like

Re: INEC To Deploy Additional 200 Machines To South-East For Registration by BabydiHot(f): 8:36pm On Jun 10, 2022
madridguy:
It is now obvious you're just shying away from the truth.

Shut up
which truth

1 Like

Re: INEC To Deploy Additional 200 Machines To South-East For Registration by Joshuazedd(m): 8:37pm On Jun 10, 2022
This is them admitting they under supplied south east.
What is 200? 40per state. That's like 1per local government
Re: INEC To Deploy Additional 200 Machines To South-East For Registration by checkoutEnugu: 8:38pm On Jun 10, 2022
madridguy:

Ok mr genocide. We don hear

1 Like

Re: INEC To Deploy Additional 200 Machines To South-East For Registration by ogwumgbe: 8:38pm On Jun 10, 2022
splashbaby:
Ooomo, you wicked Ooo... Since they have two state of Origin (Lagos and AFGHANEASTERN) and two countries (Biafra and Nigeria) are they not going to be confused bayi?... grin grin grin grin

They are going to vote for Labour Party to win the Presidency, a party that has never triumphed in any known election in Nigeria, clowns. Can somebody tell them that their efforts are in vain because Kaduna and Kastina states voters will undo all their votes. It appears they don't know, so make we tell them.

South-South has 12,841,279 registered voters
North-Central has 13,366,070 registered voters
South-East has 10,057,130 registered voters
South-West 16,292,212 registered voters.
North-West has 20,158,100 registered voters
North-East has 11,289, 293 registered voters.

Total= 84,004,084
84,004,084 vs 10,057,130 South-East registered voters
Minority dey shake small yansh... Dead on arrival.

No ethnic group is more in population than the igbos forget useless skewed statistics. That's why you find them in millions in all corners of Nigeria, This election will determing the region with the largest population in Nigeria. Now they are interested to vote, you should watch the numbers the South East will pull in this election; no more prioritizing on business, anything the igbos are interested in, they dominate, with the way they are going about it, in 10 years, they will dominate the political sphere of Nigeria.
Re: INEC To Deploy Additional 200 Machines To South-East For Registration by okey4reel(m): 8:42pm On Jun 10, 2022
alsudan:
The Obi Effect.

The SE has joined the party and have decided to take their destiny into their hands.

With 90% votes from the SE, 70% from the SS, 50% from the NC, 35% from the SW, 25% from the NW & NE, Peter Obi will 100 percent be sworn in as President of the FRN next year.

It’s possible, let’s make it happen and take back our country from the vultures in APC and PDP.
My concern is IPOB declaring sit at home during the election, this will be a major challenge and it will reduce the vote Obi should get from the south east unless IPOB dosent disrupt the process
Re: INEC To Deploy Additional 200 Machines To South-East For Registration by Bomboiy: 8:45pm On Jun 10, 2022
Munzy14:
It reminds me of Big sean's song "One man can change the world "....
Exactly,it is a great start.

1 Like

Re: INEC To Deploy Additional 200 Machines To South-East For Registration by Beremx(f): 8:47pm On Jun 10, 2022
Str8talk21:

Shatap up! there. Vote which Buhari's ProMax ? Where we are Obidiently going to vote for Peter the Rock Obi.
that’s a typo error. I meant the opposite. I have corrected it.
Re: INEC To Deploy Additional 200 Machines To South-East For Registration by agabaI23(m): 8:51pm On Jun 10, 2022
madridguy:

Bro, you were not like this. What happened. This is not the Madridguy I used to know. All these same, if you derive joy doing it, by all means, have fun.

4 Likes

Re: INEC To Deploy Additional 200 Machines To South-East For Registration by jaxxy(m): 8:52pm On Jun 10, 2022
madridguy:

Tinubu, sanwolu and fashola are not from lagos. They relocated here from their village just like u.

4 Likes

Re: INEC To Deploy Additional 200 Machines To South-East For Registration by mbahdi(m): 8:57pm On Jun 10, 2022
madridguy:

You are an unrepentant idoit,a tribalistic slowpoke

4 Likes

Re: INEC To Deploy Additional 200 Machines To South-East For Registration by christistruth01: 8:57pm On Jun 10, 2022
It is good

How will they handle Simon Ekpa's killer Squad
Re: INEC To Deploy Additional 200 Machines To South-East For Registration by Str8talk21: 8:58pm On Jun 10, 2022
Beremx:
that’s a typo error. I meant the opposite. I have corrected it.
Hmmmm...ok...good. You seems to be Ómòlúàbí ��
Re: INEC To Deploy Additional 200 Machines To South-East For Registration by splashbaby(m): 8:59pm On Jun 10, 2022
ogwumgbe:

No ethnic group is more in population than the igbos forget useless skewed statistics. That's why you find them in millions in all corners of Nigeria, This election will determing the region with the largest population in Nigeria. Now they are interested to vote, you should watch the numbers the South East will pull in this election; no more prioritizing on business, anything the igbos are interested in, they dominate, with the way they are going about it, in 10 years, they will dominate the political sphere of Nigeria.
Waooo really. OK sir, but they can't go beyond that 10m for now. I still see a struggle to nowhere, it could be the beginning of something big in future, but the time is not now and definitely not with Peter Obi a chip of the old block himself... Pandora is still hanging on his neck.
Re: INEC To Deploy Additional 200 Machines To South-East For Registration by Jesuson: 9:00pm On Jun 10, 2022
Is alright
Re: INEC To Deploy Additional 200 Machines To South-East For Registration by LoveThemChubby(m): 9:00pm On Jun 10, 2022
Beremx:
INEC agreed to deploy machines to SE.

Wait o, were they being begged to do it before? 200 is even too small.

The people are not ready to vote a Buhari Pro Max. Any attempt to deprive them of registering for voters card will not be tolerated
if you have problem comprehending English language, they said "additional 200" meaning that in addition to what is available in the SE they are adding 200. Do you expect them have deployed more than is currently on ground despite the low turnout that was experienced until recently?
Re: INEC To Deploy Additional 200 Machines To South-East For Registration by Bashir75: 9:02pm On Jun 10, 2022
lalasticlala:

https://twitter.com/NGRLabourParty/status/1535326453205766144

IT DOESN’T CHANGE THEIR LOW POPULATION. THEY CANNOT VOTE MORE THAN THEIR KNOWN 5% POPULATION. THE LOWEST IN THE COUNTRY.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Monorail: Wike Is A Shameless Liar – Amaechi / 2019: Presidency Names Ali Modu Sheriff Leader Of Buhari Support Committee / Accommodation Commissioned For NAF Officers In Maiduguri (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.