Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,581 members, 7,812,899 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:41 PM

INEC To Deploy Additional 200 Machines To South-East For Registration - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC To Deploy Additional 200 Machines To South-East For Registration (21313 Views)

IPOB: We Will Lockdown South-East For One Month If FG Fails To Bring Nnamdi Kanu / Orji Kalu Distributes More Motorcycles, Sewing Machines To Constituents (photos) / Zainab Gimba Shares 200 Keke, 800 Sewing Machines To Empower Her People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC To Deploy Additional 200 Machines To South-East For Registration by rinzylee(m): 10:19pm On Jun 10, 2022
madridguy:
I have benefited alot from Igbo and I'm still benefiting from them but I dare anyone to quote me wrong on my post. It's a message and not hate speech.

You can make your points without using derogatory statements bro. All these smearing we place on ourselves don't matter when our leaders are in their banquet halls. You would never understand the power of unity until you have to live long abroad. Every black Nigerian becomes your brother. Nairaland unfortunately has created more hate than love . We will not realise what we are doing. Sometimes my heart breaks when i step in here and it's one tribal war upon another. Really ...... if nairaland was a public physical space, would half of these outbursts see the light of day?

Let us quit tribal rancour and bickering and hateful speech. If Nigeria must work, then we must se beyond what divides us, and focus on our unique strengths.

God bless you

3 Likes

Re: INEC To Deploy Additional 200 Machines To South-East For Registration by donjahsy(m): 10:24pm On Jun 10, 2022
madridguy:
All those Alaba Mkpis should go to the south east and register for their PVCs and leave Lagos alone.
They can't hail the killings of INEC officials and destruction of PVC in the SE and want to register here in Lagos. No way.

Go back to SE for your PVC.
What make you different from white racists? In their own country and you won't allow them? Spits.

2 Likes

Re: INEC To Deploy Additional 200 Machines To South-East For Registration by dochenaj: 10:25pm On Jun 10, 2022
alsudan:
The Obi Effect.

The SE has joined the party and have decided to take their destiny into their hands.

With 90% votes from the SE, 70% from the SS, 50% from the NC, 35% from the SW, 25% from the NW & NE, Peter Obi will 100 percent be sworn in as President of the FRN next year.

It’s possible, let’s make it happen and take back our country from the vultures in APC and PDP.
If he gets 90% in the SE and 70% from the SS, he at least will ensure that if he doesn't win outrightly that the person with the majority votes cannot win either thus necessitating a rerun between the person with the most votes and the runner up.

1 Like

Re: INEC To Deploy Additional 200 Machines To South-East For Registration by jaxxy(m): 10:31pm On Jun 10, 2022
Nisiw366:
Oloripelebe keep crying. If you arent yoruba, you arent a lagosian. Go to your cursed land

And if u aren't an indigene u aren't lagosians.

I am actually lagosians. MORE lagosians than u, tinubu and fashola who migrated from ekiti and osun.

olorichair barber.

1 Like

Re: INEC To Deploy Additional 200 Machines To South-East For Registration by Nisiw366: 10:36pm On Jun 10, 2022
jaxxy:

And if u aren't an indigene u aren't lagosians.

I am actually lagosians. MORE lagosians than u, tinubu and fashola who migrated from ekiti and osun.

olorichair barber.
Olofo oloripelebe shut up. Go to backward dead yeast. Those from ekiti and osun migrated from same place with those from lagos. They are same people and lagosian. You are not one of us. Go to your cursed land
Re: INEC To Deploy Additional 200 Machines To South-East For Registration by Edoziesmart(m): 10:41pm On Jun 10, 2022
Nisiw366:
Olofo oloripelebe shut up. Go to backward dead yeast. Those from ekiti and osun migrated from same place with those from lagos. They are same people and lagosian. You are not one of us. Go to your cursed land
Did you drive joy from being a tribal bigot?
Nothing I won't see in this space.

I can see you are of no difference from the white who are bunch of racist especially the Europeans.
Re: INEC To Deploy Additional 200 Machines To South-East For Registration by Sergio101(m): 10:47pm On Jun 10, 2022
vincentjk:

You mean anaocha in anambra state?

Where exactly?

Yep.

Anaocha LGA Anambra
Re: INEC To Deploy Additional 200 Machines To South-East For Registration by Salvador1: 10:58pm On Jun 10, 2022
madridguy:
All those Alaba Mkpis should go to the south east and register for their PVCs and leave Lagos alone.
They can't hail the killings of INEC officials and destruction of PVC in the SE and want to register here in Lagos. No way.

stop instigating tribalism and hatred Mr man.

2 Likes

Re: INEC To Deploy Additional 200 Machines To South-East For Registration by veeberry(m): 11:00pm On Jun 10, 2022
Ode
madridguy:

3 Likes

Re: INEC To Deploy Additional 200 Machines To South-East For Registration by bluefilm: 11:14pm On Jun 10, 2022
But why are all these people registering now?

Does it mean they were not voting before?

No wonder Atikulooting became a dead on arrival project because the 5 percenters he was banking on were not even ready to vote.

Well sha, now our own son Mr. Peter Obi is on the card, I guess the equation has completely changed.

The Dot Nation is now ready to speak with one voice.

1 Like

Re: INEC To Deploy Additional 200 Machines To South-East For Registration by Ezemeiyogu(m): 11:17pm On Jun 10, 2022
BabydiHot:
Shut up
stop talking nonsense

Nigga dey yarn annoyingly eeh.
Re: INEC To Deploy Additional 200 Machines To South-East For Registration by Sonn(m): 11:22pm On Jun 10, 2022
madridguy:

What exactly are you afraid of?
Because i know in my village' we have this YORUBA settlement and we have never for one day stopped them in anyway from anything, be it religion or social welfare, we have never attacked them neither have we ever asked them to leave, why are you attacking igbo? Let them go if you don't want them or let them live in peace if you are not afraid of what they can do, they are blessed and successful in nature, deal with it pls

3 Likes

Re: INEC To Deploy Additional 200 Machines To South-East For Registration by BabaIbo: 11:30pm On Jun 10, 2022
madridguy:
I have benefited alot from Igbo and I'm still benefiting from them but I dare anyone to quote me wrong on my post. It's a message and not hate speech.

Better t**nda faya you dia!

Ingrat£!

I used to think you are a reasonable fellow, but like the saying goes "you only know how st*pid people are when they open their mouth to talk."

2 Likes

Re: INEC To Deploy Additional 200 Machines To South-East For Registration by nnamdi640: 11:37pm On Jun 10, 2022
alsudan:
The Obi Effect.

The SE has joined the party and have decided to take their destiny into their hands.

With 90% votes from the SE, 70% from the SS, 50% from the NC, 35% from the SW, 25% from the NW & NE, Peter Obi will 100 percent be sworn in as President of the FRN next year.

It’s possible, let’s make it happen and take back our country from the vultures in APC and PDP.
We must save our country from the hands of corrupt politicians. I and my family is for Obi. Please let us get our pvc and do it for the betterment of our country.

4 Likes

Re: INEC To Deploy Additional 200 Machines To South-East For Registration by Uniquekriss(m): 12:08am On Jun 11, 2022
madridguy:

this is just to breed hate and disunity... As a Nigerian, one can register and vote anywhere in the country. Stop weakening your brain worrying over irrelevant stuff

2 Likes

Re: INEC To Deploy Additional 200 Machines To South-East For Registration by Neatboy(m): 12:25am On Jun 11, 2022
Abeg! Even in Lagos too ooo. Let them supply more machines to Lagos. And let them also extend it to one more month.

Thank you

2 Likes

Re: INEC To Deploy Additional 200 Machines To South-East For Registration by eebraa(m): 1:59am On Jun 11, 2022
After killing INEC officials recentin the south East. I hope UGM won't pay them a visit again
Re: INEC To Deploy Additional 200 Machines To South-East For Registration by maybet081: 2:11am On Jun 11, 2022
bluefilm:
But why are all these people registering now?

Does it mean they were not voting before?

No wonder Atikulooting became a dead on arrival project because the 5 percenters he was banking on were not even ready to vote.

Well sha, now our own son Mr. Peter Obi is on the card, I guess the equation has completely changed.

The Dot Nation is now ready to speak with one voice.
dot dot dot nation on the rise.
Re: INEC To Deploy Additional 200 Machines To South-East For Registration by Oplomo: 2:12am On Jun 11, 2022
I told people last week that they should expect almost a 100% surge in the number of votes from the East in the next election. It is actually in the best of Atiku and the north that Eastern votes double in the next election.
So there is no motivation for INEC mago mago in the East.
Atiku will pick a SE as VP and the rest will be history.

1 Like

Re: INEC To Deploy Additional 200 Machines To South-East For Registration by ogbuefi677(m): 2:13am On Jun 11, 2022
Realist12:
Seems the southeast don't understand the baggages they carry to the south ..the south are known to have a reasonable cause of agitating. The Biafra unnecessary killings has spoiled their chances of been given power.
Na you de share d power?

2 Likes

Re: INEC To Deploy Additional 200 Machines To South-East For Registration by Oplomo: 2:14am On Jun 11, 2022
madridguy:

Pro-Tinubu ewedu muslim flying monkey. If dem born you well, try rubbish.

1 Like

Re: INEC To Deploy Additional 200 Machines To South-East For Registration by ukahrawah: 2:27am On Jun 11, 2022
madridguy:

Oga, no go get HBP. Nigeria's unity is non negotiable.

1 Like

Re: INEC To Deploy Additional 200 Machines To South-East For Registration by koreat(m): 2:46am On Jun 11, 2022
Beremx:
INEC agreed to deploy machines to SE.

Wait o, were they being begged to do it before? 200 is even too small.

The people are not ready to vote a Buhari Pro Max. Any attempt to deprive them of registering for voters card will not be tolerated
"We have learned to fly in the air like a bird and swim in the sea like a fish, but we have not yet learned the simple art of living together" ~ Martin Luther King Jr.
Is this not your signature?
Re: INEC To Deploy Additional 200 Machines To South-East For Registration by madridguy(m): 4:04am On Jun 11, 2022
grin grin ;DIpobs gunmen that you are sponsoring are waiting for you in SE.

ukahrawah:

Oga, no go get HBP. Nigeria's unity is non negotiable.
Re: INEC To Deploy Additional 200 Machines To South-East For Registration by Emotionss: 5:12am On Jun 11, 2022
[color=#006600][/color]
madridguy:
It is now obvious you're just shying away from the truth.

I am not shying away from any truth.

Do a large percentage of igbos support Ipob/Esn ? The Answer is a definite Yes But that does not mean all igbos are in support of the killings and destruction going on in the east.

Do we have a ridiculous large number of angry, emotional confused igbo miscreants in this forum ? The Answer is yes but we also have a large percentage of other tribes doing the same thing on this forum and other social media platforms.

The politicians have successfully programmed the thinking faculties of majority of Nigerian youths.

The youths are not talking about Assu strike, they are not asking questions about the economy of our country neither are we asking about the source of wealth of our politicians Instead we have been programmed/conditioned to be more interested in tribal, religious and regional war on social media. How unfortunate.
Re: INEC To Deploy Additional 200 Machines To South-East For Registration by Emotionss: 5:27am On Jun 11, 2022
[color=#006600][/color]
CSTRR:

You should know that he is pained.

Hearing that Igbos are getting registered for PVCs is one of the worst things a tinubu or apc supporter can hear.

Don't rate whatever he says.

He is speaking from anger.

I honestly don't understand.

Instead of us to rejoice that more and more youths are becoming more interested in politics, we automatically turn it to tribal war.

My question is why are we threatened that igbos are coming out in mass to register for pvc ?

Does it mean that some of us were actually happy/comfortable with the nonchalant political attitude of the igbos in the past ?

Does it mean that their votes is not as irrelevant as we were meant to believe ?

Anyways I don't blame them I blame igbo leaders for the voters apathy in the east in the past as well as Ipob. If not I still don't understand how a tribe as big as the igbos can't boost of at least 8 millions voters in the east.

1 Like

Re: INEC To Deploy Additional 200 Machines To South-East For Registration by biginob665: 5:34am On Jun 11, 2022
Hsg

Re: INEC To Deploy Additional 200 Machines To South-East For Registration by Nobody: 5:57am On Jun 11, 2022
deji17:
Eboes have hijacked Labour party to turn it into ethnic party.
All noise.

watch the nonsense you spew igbos didn't turn Labour into an ethnic party. they have decided to come out and vote shebi you said they are of no value why the worry?

1 Like

Re: INEC To Deploy Additional 200 Machines To South-East For Registration by Nobody: 6:10am On Jun 11, 2022
Nisiw366:
They are yorubas and all yorubas are lagosians. Go back to your cursed sad yeast

You lie, if they came to Lagos just like you, they are entitled to vote and exercise their rights in Lagos. The day the real Lagosians wake up a see the Bull shit Solidarity you are using to deny them their rights that is when your eyes will clear. Yorubas are all Lagosians my @*se

1 Like

Re: INEC To Deploy Additional 200 Machines To South-East For Registration by echodrum(m): 6:11am On Jun 11, 2022
madridguy:

Go back to, Go back to. If case is not taking, you are not originally from Lagos state. When you go outside Nigeria and someone tells you to go back to Africa, you will complain. Bankrupted minded human being.

1 Like

Re: INEC To Deploy Additional 200 Machines To South-East For Registration by Nobody: 6:13am On Jun 11, 2022
madridguy:

Bros you are now on DSS watch list monitoring online hate speech.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Imo Government Books All Hotels In Owerri Ahead Of Governorship Election / Jonathan Vows To Arrest And Deal With Those Behind ING / Why I Cannot Refund Money To EFCC - Ladoja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.