Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,780 members, 7,820,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

Gani Adams: Our Intel Shows Helicopter Drops Food To Owo Terrorists - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gani Adams: Our Intel Shows Helicopter Drops Food To Owo Terrorists (46245 Views)

Osinbajo Stops To Help An Accident Victim On His Way To Owo / Peter Obi Reacts To Owo Bandit Attack / Apostle Suleman Reacts To Owo Massacre, Calls Government Clueless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gani Adams: Our Intel Shows Helicopter Drops Food To Owo Terrorists by onuman: 9:07am On Jun 11, 2022
In the face of the Jihad from the sharia north against the south of Nigeria, continuation of Nigeria as a country is for the advantage of Oyibo's economic interests.
RUGA was rejected, the Jihadi leaders in Nigeria's government went for Okada riding Jihadists now spread all over the south and the Middle Belt of Nigeria. There is no track road in the south that is not known by the Okada/Jihadi drivers.

1 Like

Re: Gani Adams: Our Intel Shows Helicopter Drops Food To Owo Terrorists by Telekinetic: 9:07am On Jun 11, 2022
GodPrince:
State sponsored terrorism. We're all aware, but personally I like Nigeria to be a full Islamic state, I believe that with that we can achieve our full potentials as one nation with one Religion and we star the Nigerian flag, star is a sign of progress and prosperity. I'm an atheist though but this is what I want for my country, a full Sharia state where nobody is allowed to misbehave, where we can't have women misbehaving and demanding for equal rights or fhuckin around any how and walking half naked in the name of freedom and democracy, where we can't have disgusting pigs like bobrisky walk free or even exist. This is what I want, let Nigeria be islamised without bloodshed. Thank you
You should be made to kneel and shot at the back of your head execution style. Better dead than dangerously stupid!

2 Likes

Re: Gani Adams: Our Intel Shows Helicopter Drops Food To Owo Terrorists by chegbe1104: 9:07am On Jun 11, 2022
This one is just a bragard. And that your Intel did not tell you when they were dropping the food, did not tell you how to counter them etc until they have struck and left with many people dead and many more injured. What an Intel. Please let us rest jooor.
Re: Gani Adams: Our Intel Shows Helicopter Drops Food To Owo Terrorists by SmartyPants(m): 9:08am On Jun 11, 2022
chigator2:
I thought some clowns were saying that Terrorists don't operate with helicopter.

You don't know the dispensation you are in that is why you doubt. These things are basic infrastructure for Terrorism logistics not fighter jets. After all how much is a fighter jet that 100million ransome every month cannot buy.

Just pray they don't get weaponized drones or mortar launchers. You will witnessed what we call remote Terrorism every day.

Engage your brain.

They have intel of helicopters dropping food to terrorist but they couldn't take a single picture, and could not mobilise OPC, amotekun, or vigilantes and hunters to the location?

Of course we know this is an act of terrorism but some of these stories are simply incredulous.

1 Like

Re: Gani Adams: Our Intel Shows Helicopter Drops Food To Owo Terrorists by oyeb15: 9:10am On Jun 11, 2022
Mayeldah:

if Buhari and the Nigerian fulani are not complicit, which responsible country allows foreigners enter their country and kill their citizens for ages without fishing them out?

Does Buhari look like who wants these killings to end? Can a foreigner enter even Ghana or South Africa and do these kind of things?

These killings are sponsored by The Federal government of Buhari and APC

Yes. The reluctance of goverment to track them despite available resources make even d federal government culpable. It's a shame on our leaders.

1 Like

Re: Gani Adams: Our Intel Shows Helicopter Drops Food To Owo Terrorists by Pyhonist: 9:14am On Jun 11, 2022
Mouth intel…where is the footage??
Re: Gani Adams: Our Intel Shows Helicopter Drops Food To Owo Terrorists by almayda: 9:17am On Jun 11, 2022
Useless Intel,it showed you helicopter dropping food,so what did you do with the information?spewing up lies everyday.
Re: Gani Adams: Our Intel Shows Helicopter Drops Food To Owo Terrorists by Cleanworld(f): 9:17am On Jun 11, 2022
OLAADEGBU:

Gani Adams: Our Intel Shows Helicopter Drops Food To Owo Terrorists.

Where is the source of this news? when and where did Gani Adams said it. please post source within 24hrs. thanks
Re: Gani Adams: Our Intel Shows Helicopter Drops Food To Owo Terrorists by SarkinYarki: 9:18am On Jun 11, 2022
alsudan:
State sponsored terrorism in action.

Na by force to Islamize Nigeria? No wonder the insist on A Muslim succeeding another as President, all in a bid to offer protection to the terrorists and continue their expansion.

Clearly state sponsored terrorism 100 percent
Re: Gani Adams: Our Intel Shows Helicopter Drops Food To Owo Terrorists by Eriokanmi: 9:21am On Jun 11, 2022
alsudan:
State sponsored terrorism in action.

Na by force to Islamize Nigeria? No wonder the insist on A Muslim succeeding another as President, all in a bid to offer protection to the terrorists and continue their expansion.
Tinubu hasn't embraced a Muslim-Muslim ticket yet and we're seeing this heinous act on our soil. Since they don't see our Muslim brothers as genuine Muslims, they're also endangered species. You can imagine them bonbomg some musques in the north because their imams were against their teachings. Imagine them dealing ruthlessly with elzakzaky , another Muslim leader cos of the faction he belongs.

I like the way Iba Gani Adams put it...an international organisation, so that by the time we begin to deal with them in our forests, they'd not be sympathised with, by anybody in government ( those who know their sponsors)
Re: Gani Adams: Our Intel Shows Helicopter Drops Food To Owo Terrorists by Blazadenise(m): 9:23am On Jun 11, 2022
Kyase:
Yoruba people wan start another OPC strategy abi
This is not 1997

God will punish you pple bringing religion, ethnicity into play instead of addressing the core issue.
Re: Gani Adams: Our Intel Shows Helicopter Drops Food To Owo Terrorists by Elidrisy20: 9:25am On Jun 11, 2022
Sango strike you, with your intel/ itel, idiot
Re: Gani Adams: Our Intel Shows Helicopter Drops Food To Owo Terrorists by babzo(m): 9:30am On Jun 11, 2022
Intel? Are there pictures or video?
Re: Gani Adams: Our Intel Shows Helicopter Drops Food To Owo Terrorists by TruthinAction: 9:30am On Jun 11, 2022
There plan is to wipe Christianity away before the next election. They feel this is the only opportunity they have. If they miss it, they might miss it for life. They have waited patiently for 60 years to execute their plans. This is why they are not going after terrorists herdsmen, bandits and Boko Haram with full force. They will all team up at the end of the day. The Tucano jets were bought for this purpose and not for terrorists.

Christians must arise and pray for deliverance. Our South South Governors must begin to equip local vigilantee groups. We must enter the forest now to smoke them out. And it should be done secretly without the FG knowledge because they will inform them. And before you get to their camp, they have disappeared.
Re: Gani Adams: Our Intel Shows Helicopter Drops Food To Owo Terrorists by anonymuz(m): 9:31am On Jun 11, 2022
chigator2:
I thought some clowns were saying that Terrorists don't operate with helicopter.

You don't know the dispensation you are in that is why you doubt. These things are basic infrastructure for Terrorism logistics not fighter jets. After all how much is a fighter jet that 100million ransome every month cannot buy.

Just pray they don't get weaponized drones or mortar launchers. You will witnessed what we call remote Terrorism every day.
my brother...these people are well connected. I believe that sabotage is still within Ondo state axis.
Re: Gani Adams: Our Intel Shows Helicopter Drops Food To Owo Terrorists by MIRACULOUS123(m): 9:33am On Jun 11, 2022
Where's the food

The worst happening now is those victims at the hospital

They are the ones paying their bills!!!

We no see the 50m BAAT donations..

I have a sister in law there at fmc Owo looking for 200k now for surgery...

Thunder fire Nigeria government

I regret being born here
I hate this country like damn!!! angry lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Gani Adams: Our Intel Shows Helicopter Drops Food To Owo Terrorists by GodPrince: 9:37am On Jun 11, 2022
Telekinetic:

I Telekinetic and family members should be made to kneel and shot at the back of our heads in execution style. Better dead than dangerously stupid!
so be it for you. The very evil you typed with your hands is what will befall you. You will not cross this year and my square will reveal your identity tonight, I promise you. You will not enjoy oxygen in the next 4 squared days. Bastard Gay rest in pieces
Re: Gani Adams: Our Intel Shows Helicopter Drops Food To Owo Terrorists by michoim(m): 9:40am On Jun 11, 2022
Yet your Intel couldn't forestall the attack even with Amotekun when they saw it Nonsense.
Re: Gani Adams: Our Intel Shows Helicopter Drops Food To Owo Terrorists by 2016easy2017: 9:41am On Jun 11, 2022
LEND ME YOUR EARS!!!!!

DONT VOTE ANOTHER FULANI MAN TO POWER O!!!!

DONT LET THEM DECEIVE YOU OOOOO!!!

ATIKU IS A FULANI MAN OO!!!

DON'T BE DECEIVED OO.

a mistake and we are ALL in it together
Re: Gani Adams: Our Intel Shows Helicopter Drops Food To Owo Terrorists by xjiggy: 9:42am On Jun 11, 2022
Ok. Since you know the location where they are dropping the food, instead of coming to the media to raise volume,why not mobilise your members to apprehend them since we don't trust the police.
Re: Gani Adams: Our Intel Shows Helicopter Drops Food To Owo Terrorists by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:43am On Jun 11, 2022
Cleanworld:

Where is the source of this news? when and where did Gani Adams said it. please post source within 24hrs. thanks

What sauce do you want, chilli or pepper sauce? cool
Re: Gani Adams: Our Intel Shows Helicopter Drops Food To Owo Terrorists by MT: 9:47am On Jun 11, 2022
OLAADEGBU:

Gani Adams: Our Intel Shows Helicopter Drops Food To Owo Terrorists.

Gani should keep quiet and stop acting like an FBI. What non existent Intel was he talking about. In a sane world, he should be relieved of his chieftancy title.

He is the are ona kakanfo of Yorubaland and this directly falls under his purview. If he can't prevent the tragedy, he should consult his gods to instantly "arrest" the culprit . So, what is the meaning of this "Intel" he was referring to, all to be relevant and hide his own shortcomings. Are the gods dead or abandoned their so called "are onakakanfo"?.

Gani has failed to fulfil the responsibilities of his office.
Re: Gani Adams: Our Intel Shows Helicopter Drops Food To Owo Terrorists by jaxxy(m): 9:48am On Jun 11, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Gani Adams: Our Intel Shows Helicopter Drops Food To Owo Terrorists by Kyase(m): 9:49am On Jun 11, 2022
Newton2024:
Received sense in the name of gods you are serving. NO to Tinubu's muzlim/muzlim ticket. No to islamisation agenda of APC. I say NO to foolanisation of Nlgeria. Nlgeria is not a mooslim terr-orist country but a secular one. We belong to Christ.
I think you quote the wrong person
Re: Gani Adams: Our Intel Shows Helicopter Drops Food To Owo Terrorists by ObosiUkwalla: 9:52am On Jun 11, 2022
Horlamidei:
This is what happens when you make Nigeria a visa free country!!!

Only if you know how hard it is for non Nigerians - even Americans and Europeans to get Nigerian visa, u go shock. Ask an average expatriate working in Nigeria and you will know how far
Re: Gani Adams: Our Intel Shows Helicopter Drops Food To Owo Terrorists by victorv12(m): 10:05am On Jun 11, 2022
If they have all these information why wait for the state government to act? I wonder OPC can't go after them?
Re: Gani Adams: Our Intel Shows Helicopter Drops Food To Owo Terrorists by Emir01: 10:12am On Jun 11, 2022
This is ridiculous. Food not weapons?
Re: Gani Adams: Our Intel Shows Helicopter Drops Food To Owo Terrorists by jamace(m): 10:17am On Jun 11, 2022
Getting intelligence about enemy activities is one thing; countering such actions with offensive action is another thing.

Just discussing enemy action for political gains, without taking action, is exposing your people to graver danger.
Re: Gani Adams: Our Intel Shows Helicopter Drops Food To Owo Terrorists by femiasaolu2014: 10:25am On Jun 11, 2022
Anne in this age where camera phones are a fine a dozen, there is no pictures or video evidence?

Tall tales by moonlight

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo Of Gov Fayose's Mum: Does She Look Like One That Uses Pampers At Age 70? / Subsidy: Petrol Price Will Come Down, Says NNPC / Amaechi Was Spotted In Maitama Driving A Range Rover By Himself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.