Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,332 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Obi Cubana, Val Ozigbo, Others At Unveiling Of Castro Cubana Lounge (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Obi Cubana, Val Ozigbo, Others At Unveiling Of Castro Cubana Lounge (Photos) (76924 Views)

Peter Obi, Desmond Elliot, Dbanj Attend Unveiling Of The Dozy Mmobuosi Foundatio / Obi Cubans At Unveiling Of Castro Cubana Loungeeeee / Infinix Mobile Unveiling Of Davido As Ambassador Of Its Brand (Live Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Cubana, Val Ozigbo, Others At Unveiling Of Castro Cubana Lounge (Photos) by 1onebigman(m): 10:42pm On Jun 10, 2022
iykofias:
Aswear, I will make this money or live trying
��I understand bro,no worry you don't have to die trying cause you gonn definitely make it
Re: Obi Cubana, Val Ozigbo, Others At Unveiling Of Castro Cubana Lounge (Photos) by madgoat(m): 10:47pm On Jun 10, 2022
It pays to be a fraudster. wink
Re: Obi Cubana, Val Ozigbo, Others At Unveiling Of Castro Cubana Lounge (Photos) by Temptee101(m): 10:50pm On Jun 10, 2022
Nice one

Business mogul

This guy keeps expanding his empire

How do I join these money men?
Re: Obi Cubana, Val Ozigbo, Others At Unveiling Of Castro Cubana Lounge (Photos) by Jmichael1(m): 10:51pm On Jun 10, 2022
DevilSignature:
cheesy
Odogwu
Baba God make me smell this money small Make I just be gentle man small abeg I take God beg u baba God
hahahahahaha my guy u funny oooh....
u take God name beg the same God again...
Re: Obi Cubana, Val Ozigbo, Others At Unveiling Of Castro Cubana Lounge (Photos) by VandalSavage(m): 10:55pm On Jun 10, 2022
DaveDGreat:

I tell you bro. Seems you know them very well. Very senseless tribe of drunkards and pigs who still believe kidnapping and drugs is the only way to make money. Legend even has it that their ancestor during the slave trade sold their brothers and son for alcohol

The ones not into kidnapping are into drug trad. I pity their unborn generations cry
I swear bro,i know them well,I really pity their unborn cry

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana, Val Ozigbo, Others At Unveiling Of Castro Cubana Lounge (Photos) by MartinsD12(m): 10:57pm On Jun 10, 2022
GLeesMODEL:
Night of Glamour As Obi Cubana, Val Ozigbo, Others Light Up Abuja At Official Unveiling Of Castro Cubana Lounge

It was a night of fun and excitement on June 2, 2022 as the popular Grand Cubana Hotel located in the Jabi area of Abuja came to spotlight.

It was the official unveiling of the Castro Lounge, a tastefully furnished lounge in the hotel which has state-of-the-art technology to guarantee the comfort and security of guests.

Among those at the event include former PDP governorship candidate in Anambra State, Valentine Ozigbo, the chairman Cubana Group, Obinna Iyiegbu popularly known as Obi Cubana and many other notable personalities.

Among them include, entertainment and business icons, diplomats, and many more.

The chairman of Cubana Group, Socialite Obi Cubana expressed gratitude to guests for gracing the unveiling of the new lounge.

He said the company is poised to redefining comfort in the hospitality industry.

https://www.abujapress.com/2022/06/night-of-glamour-as-obi-cubana-val.html?m=1
Hospitality hotels sells like water , oloshoism don full everywhere na , cubana is making his money.
Re: Obi Cubana, Val Ozigbo, Others At Unveiling Of Castro Cubana Lounge (Photos) by VandalSavage(m): 10:59pm On Jun 10, 2022
DaveDGreat:

Eyah! Pity my condition guys. Drug pushing isn't a good job I only do it cause my father and brother was killed and kidnapped by ipob terrorist cry

I'll drop my aza make una drop something for me make i take go chop first.
eyah!! , Bro am really sorry cry,Dm me let me send you something
Re: Obi Cubana, Val Ozigbo, Others At Unveiling Of Castro Cubana Lounge (Photos) by itaewon: 11:00pm On Jun 10, 2022
chigator2:

An Igbo Hater spotted, I can see your hate doesn't stop at Peter Obi.
You care not wether innocent or not, as far as you see a successful Igbo person you just have to hate.
Why hasn't EFCC picked up Tinubu for bullion van showcase.

It's a pity. Who pass you pass you sha, so rest.
you too mumu why all these?
Re: Obi Cubana, Val Ozigbo, Others At Unveiling Of Castro Cubana Lounge (Photos) by VandalSavage(m): 11:00pm On Jun 10, 2022
zudozz:

Our own na ''obtain by trick fraud'' - brainwork. Una own na to d harvest human parts, dey cut women breast n kitten, bury virgin alive in d name of fraud. Ur cousin sef travel to America from dubai without visa! grin
kidnapper to dey talk grin

Re: Obi Cubana, Val Ozigbo, Others At Unveiling Of Castro Cubana Lounge (Photos) by VandalSavage(m): 11:03pm On Jun 10, 2022
DevilSignature:

Better than ritual

U useless afonja
bro I get new update for our next job,call emeka and chukudi to prepare the guns we have to kidnap a man this week cheesy
Re: Obi Cubana, Val Ozigbo, Others At Unveiling Of Castro Cubana Lounge (Photos) by Terrier99: 11:05pm On Jun 10, 2022
chigator2:

Get out.

You don't have first hand experience that is why you are blabbing. I know who I was addressing so I didn't misfire.

He/She is on every post concerning any successful Igbo to talk trash about EFCC or how they made their money. Is it a crime to be Igbo and successful ?

The burial ceremony that Obi Cubana threw, some Yoruba people do something of the scale and more every weekend in Lagos.
In their case Nigerians would say " ohh Yorubas love owambe "
But if an Igbo person does it now, the talk will be about how he made his money.

In summary, I will correct you.

Igbo Hatred originates from the fact that Igbos are not where the rest of the country wanted or expected them to be after the Civil War coupled with Igbos becoming more sensitive.

Envy and Hatred ensued. Not because we are the richest or best, just disappointment sponsored by God and that will remain the status quo

Okay. Whatever tickles your fancy.
Re: Obi Cubana, Val Ozigbo, Others At Unveiling Of Castro Cubana Lounge (Photos) by itaewon: 11:10pm On Jun 10, 2022
chigator2:

Get out.

You don't have first hand experience that is why you are blabbing. I know who I was addressing so I didn't misfire.

He/She is on every post concerning any successful Igbo to talk trash about EFCC or how they made their money. Is it a crime to be Igbo and successful ?

The burial ceremony that Obi Cubana threw, some Yoruba people do something of the scale and more every weekend in Lagos.
In their case Nigerians would say " ohh Yorubas love owambe "
But if an Igbo person does it now, the talk will be about how he made his money.

In summary, I will correct you.

Igbo Hatred originates from the fact that Igbos are not where the rest of the country wanted or expected them to be after the Civil War coupled with Igbos becoming more sensitive.

Envy and Hatred ensued. Not because we are the richest or best, just disappointment sponsored by God and that will remain the status quo
stop ranting nonsense,no one envy you lots as if there is anything enviable about you lots.
the guy was only saying that because of how effc normally do,
Re: Obi Cubana, Val Ozigbo, Others At Unveiling Of Castro Cubana Lounge (Photos) by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jun 10, 2022
VandalSavage:
I am an Abobaku in waiting. Please pity my generation cry

Eyah! We don't have or breed Abobakus here so I can't tell how you feel. But for you to pity your unborn children to come, it must be really bad. So sorry I can't help you.
Re: Obi Cubana, Val Ozigbo, Others At Unveiling Of Castro Cubana Lounge (Photos) by MoneyMustBMade(m): 11:29pm On Jun 10, 2022
The richest tribe in Nigeria
Re: Obi Cubana, Val Ozigbo, Others At Unveiling Of Castro Cubana Lounge (Photos) by Funflipper: 11:29pm On Jun 10, 2022
toujurs:
Abuja isn't a commercial place like lagos so where do these thieves see money to spend.

Drug money from across the globe.
Re: Obi Cubana, Val Ozigbo, Others At Unveiling Of Castro Cubana Lounge (Photos) by NairaMaster1(m): 11:35pm On Jun 10, 2022
VandalSavage:
Okoros spending their Fraud money tongue

It's okay

Go get your own if it's easy.
Re: Obi Cubana, Val Ozigbo, Others At Unveiling Of Castro Cubana Lounge (Photos) by itaewon: 11:39pm On Jun 10, 2022
MoneyMustBMade:
The richest tribe in Nigeria
according to....

Re: Obi Cubana, Val Ozigbo, Others At Unveiling Of Castro Cubana Lounge (Photos) by layinkamike(m): 11:46pm On Jun 10, 2022
AUCTION STARTS JUNE 16 - JUNE 23RD @ RUKEN FASHION HOUSE.CLOTHIBGS FROM USA & UK ONLY

Re: Obi Cubana, Val Ozigbo, Others At Unveiling Of Castro Cubana Lounge (Photos) by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jun 10, 2022
It appears only PREGNANT MEN were invited
This is marginalization!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Cubana, Val Ozigbo, Others At Unveiling Of Castro Cubana Lounge (Photos) by chigator2: 11:49pm On Jun 10, 2022
itaewon:

stop ranting nonsense,no one envy you lots as if there is anything enviable about you lots.
the guy was only saying that because of how effc normally do,

I know who I was talking to. Stray fool, get lost.
Re: Obi Cubana, Val Ozigbo, Others At Unveiling Of Castro Cubana Lounge (Photos) by Lacash: 11:57pm On Jun 10, 2022
GLeesMODEL:
Night of Glamour As Obi Cubana, Val Ozigbo, Others Light Up Abuja At Official Unveiling Of Castro Cubana Lounge

It was a night of fun and excitement on June 2, 2022 as the popular Grand Cubana Hotel located in the Jabi area of Abuja came to spotlight.

It was the official unveiling of the Castro Lounge, a tastefully furnished lounge in the hotel which has state-of-the-art technology to guarantee the comfort and security of guests.

Among those at the event include former PDP governorship candidate in Anambra State, Valentine Ozigbo, the chairman Cubana Group, Obinna Iyiegbu popularly known as Obi Cubana and many other notable personalities.

Among them include, entertainment and business icons, diplomats, and many more.

The chairman of Cubana Group, Socialite Obi Cubana expressed gratitude to guests for gracing the unveiling of the new lounge.

He said the company is poised to redefining comfort in the hospitality industry.

https://www.abujapress.com/2022/06/night-of-glamour-as-obi-cubana-val.html?m=1
The man with a Fat Pockets…Doings get levels ���
Re: Obi Cubana, Val Ozigbo, Others At Unveiling Of Castro Cubana Lounge (Photos) by Telekinetic: 12:09am On Jun 11, 2022
VandalSavage:
Afonja Muslims spending their skullarship money tongue

It's okay. Where’s the skulls they promised Tinubu?
As in ehn, the matter tire me! grin
Re: Obi Cubana, Val Ozigbo, Others At Unveiling Of Castro Cubana Lounge (Photos) by wiseoneking: 12:50am On Jun 11, 2022
VandalSavage:
okoro pigs on my mentions , nothing I no go see for nairaland

Monday is coming ooo,I hope you have enough food for sit at home abi make I send you something sad

Or are you selling gala and rat poison on the streets of Lagos grin
Pls why do they always call you guys miners?. Pls explain.
Re: Obi Cubana, Val Ozigbo, Others At Unveiling Of Castro Cubana Lounge (Photos) by itaewon: 1:27am On Jun 11, 2022
chigator2:

I know who I was talking to. Stray fool, get lost.
you mean your father
Re: Obi Cubana, Val Ozigbo, Others At Unveiling Of Castro Cubana Lounge (Photos) by zudozz: 1:28am On Jun 11, 2022
VandalSavage:
kidnapper to dey talk grin

Eeediot! U no know say na me n oga to ur oga suppose to dey talk.. Na nairaland dey bring this insult.

Ps. enjoy ur poverty. At least Tinubu get money on ALL of una behalf. grin
Re: Obi Cubana, Val Ozigbo, Others At Unveiling Of Castro Cubana Lounge (Photos) by Teejay13(m): 1:51am On Jun 11, 2022
Congratulations to Obi on this new achievement again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jumoke Orisaguna, Ex-Breadseller Reunites With Her Husband (photos) / Odion Ighalo Tours Alexx Ekubo And IK Ogbonna Round His Luxurious Mansion (Vid) / Picture Of Wizkid With His first Girl Friend Before He Became A Star

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.