Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,851 members, 7,817,518 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Obi Cubana, Val Ozigbo, Others At Unveiling Of Castro Cubana Lounge (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Obi Cubana, Val Ozigbo, Others At Unveiling Of Castro Cubana Lounge (Photos) (76920 Views)

Peter Obi, Desmond Elliot, Dbanj Attend Unveiling Of The Dozy Mmobuosi Foundatio / Obi Cubans At Unveiling Of Castro Cubana Loungeeeee / Infinix Mobile Unveiling Of Davido As Ambassador Of Its Brand (Live Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Cubana, Val Ozigbo, Others At Unveiling Of Castro Cubana Lounge (Photos) by ozoono(m): 2:08am On Jun 11, 2022
Just imagine � real niggas drinking Hennessy and the rest while cold action bitters is served for d rest, life nor balance I swear
Re: Obi Cubana, Val Ozigbo, Others At Unveiling Of Castro Cubana Lounge (Photos) by Alpharey: 2:22am On Jun 11, 2022
Ndi nku ndi nku grin
Re: Obi Cubana, Val Ozigbo, Others At Unveiling Of Castro Cubana Lounge (Photos) by Alpharey: 2:25am On Jun 11, 2022
[quote author grin angry >: cheesy. You are not serious
Re: Obi Cubana, Val Ozigbo, Others At Unveiling Of Castro Cubana Lounge (Photos) by fawaz050(m): 3:36am On Jun 11, 2022
Nigerians like to spend the money they don't have.

Chikena
Re: Obi Cubana, Val Ozigbo, Others At Unveiling Of Castro Cubana Lounge (Photos) by ofiko123(m): 3:59am On Jun 11, 2022
Congratulations to obi cubana, more wins and height..
Re: Obi Cubana, Val Ozigbo, Others At Unveiling Of Castro Cubana Lounge (Photos) by okoroemeka(m): 4:12am On Jun 11, 2022
VandalSavage:
Okoros spending their Fraud money tongue

It's okay
what is wrong in getting your own fraud money to spend?or don't you like money?you think it is easy to get money ,your people that cut off human head to sell for rituals how many has such establishment like the cubana group or do you think if the guy is fraudulent that he would have been picked up years ago, most of you in the depths of Yoruba land has not even ventured out of your state talkless of going to the southeast and having a change of scenery not believing the stereotype of partisan jealousy that is been feed to you,
Re: Obi Cubana, Val Ozigbo, Others At Unveiling Of Castro Cubana Lounge (Photos) by guru90: 4:26am On Jun 11, 2022
abobote:
When you are blessed, you are blessed.
Beautiful

Exactly Brother!!!!!!
Re: Obi Cubana, Val Ozigbo, Others At Unveiling Of Castro Cubana Lounge (Photos) by MrCover: 5:19am On Jun 11, 2022
Money Is Really Good
Re: Obi Cubana, Val Ozigbo, Others At Unveiling Of Castro Cubana Lounge (Photos) by obotblitz(m): 5:21am On Jun 11, 2022
Generalwoodz:
Look at them flaunting their graceful potbellies. They don't need six packs, abs, big muscles, and well-sculpted physique for them gals to throw off their pants and eagle-spread their legs...
From a kilometer away, chioma, Zainab and opeyemi would be aroused, attracted, seduced by the Powers exuding from these men.
True sha! But We don't gym because of girls. We gym for the feeling. When you're fit with sculpted abs and nice physique, the feeling is heavenly. Besides the money, these men feel weak. Insecure and loose.
If girls are attracted to abs and we'll sculpted muscles, that one na extra.

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana, Val Ozigbo, Others At Unveiling Of Castro Cubana Lounge (Photos) by focatah125: 5:24am On Jun 11, 2022
Hdh

Re: Obi Cubana, Val Ozigbo, Others At Unveiling Of Castro Cubana Lounge (Photos) by Streetmovement(m): 5:27am On Jun 11, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Slay queen/Mama's with careless compass go just full everywhere, them go just Casablanca the whole unit with dia worn out tools, them no dey ever rest grin grin grin grin

Obi cubana na man you be, I no Sabi wey your real money dey come from but na man you still be cool
Re: Obi Cubana, Val Ozigbo, Others At Unveiling Of Castro Cubana Lounge (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 5:39am On Jun 11, 2022
Let's hope an Abuja power drunk minister, does not take a bulldozer to castro.............
Re: Obi Cubana, Val Ozigbo, Others At Unveiling Of Castro Cubana Lounge (Photos) by baby124: 5:42am On Jun 11, 2022
Nigeria men with their ugly and unfit physique. Akpu bele. All of them need the gym.

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana, Val Ozigbo, Others At Unveiling Of Castro Cubana Lounge (Photos) by Btruth: 6:13am On Jun 11, 2022
........most of the men in those pictures doesn't look healthy to me though
Men are not looking after their fat tummy. And the drinking of alcohol is on the excess. People need to look after themselves health wise.
sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Cubana, Val Ozigbo, Others At Unveiling Of Castro Cubana Lounge (Photos) by xpiranza88: 6:47am On Jun 11, 2022
Any abuja matter way I no see Alex for the picture e no they sweet me... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Cubana, Val Ozigbo, Others At Unveiling Of Castro Cubana Lounge (Photos) by biafranrealson: 7:14am On Jun 11, 2022
Grandmmaster:
enjoyment
meanwhile at a cheap price DM me for your logo and flyer design
Every time logo logo logo
Who logo helped sef
Why don't you open one. Business and do logo for yourself and see the success of that business.
Abeg park well
Re: Obi Cubana, Val Ozigbo, Others At Unveiling Of Castro Cubana Lounge (Photos) by Natty4lyf: 7:29am On Jun 11, 2022
[quote author=BeeBeeOoh post=113681906]

Spend the one you got from mining nah or abii your pocket get pothole ni?[/
Re: Obi Cubana, Val Ozigbo, Others At Unveiling Of Castro Cubana Lounge (Photos) by Sunsets: 7:37am On Jun 11, 2022
This guy and his love for South American-style names. Names that remind you of drug regions. He is not trying to pretend.
GLeesMODEL:
Night of Glamour As Obi Cubana, Val Ozigbo, Others Light Up Abuja At Official Unveiling Of Castro Cubana Lounge

It was a night of fun and excitement on June 2, 2022 as the popular Grand Cubana Hotel located in the Jabi area of Abuja came to spotlight.

It was the official unveiling of the Castro Lounge, a tastefully furnished lounge in the hotel which has state-of-the-art technology to guarantee the comfort and security of guests.

Among those at the event include former PDP governorship candidate in Anambra State, Valentine Ozigbo, the chairman Cubana Group, Obinna Iyiegbu popularly known as Obi Cubana and many other notable personalities.

Among them include, entertainment and business icons, diplomats, and many more.

The chairman of Cubana Group, Socialite Obi Cubana expressed gratitude to guests for gracing the unveiling of the new lounge.

He said the company is poised to redefining comfort in the hospitality industry.

https://www.abujapress.com/2022/06/night-of-glamour-as-obi-cubana-val.html?m=1
Re: Obi Cubana, Val Ozigbo, Others At Unveiling Of Castro Cubana Lounge (Photos) by saviourGeorge: 7:49am On Jun 11, 2022
Shea...na only Odogwu Bitters dem go dey drink

Re: Obi Cubana, Val Ozigbo, Others At Unveiling Of Castro Cubana Lounge (Photos) by BrutusOj(m): 7:53am On Jun 11, 2022
GLeesMODEL:
Photos
I am 100% percent sure Obi Cubana won't drink that ginger water he called bitters. The worst bitters ever.
Re: Obi Cubana, Val Ozigbo, Others At Unveiling Of Castro Cubana Lounge (Photos) by Successfulben: 8:03am On Jun 11, 2022
The way these drug peddlers invest massively in this so-called hospitality industry just to promote oloshoism and what have you. Yahoo boys, drug peddlers and prostitutes are very certain to top there list of patronage.

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana, Val Ozigbo, Others At Unveiling Of Castro Cubana Lounge (Photos) by Nobody: 8:32am On Jun 11, 2022
Abba Kyari don miss out, na this kin club thing dey sweet'am!
Re: Obi Cubana, Val Ozigbo, Others At Unveiling Of Castro Cubana Lounge (Photos) by oladepo45v: 9:24am On Jun 11, 2022
Castro Cubana.....Castro Cubana........
Re: Obi Cubana, Val Ozigbo, Others At Unveiling Of Castro Cubana Lounge (Photos) by Gift96: 10:10am On Jun 11, 2022
VandalSavage:
eyah!! , Bro am really sorry cry,Dm me let me send you something
bro abeg bless your boy too
Re: Obi Cubana, Val Ozigbo, Others At Unveiling Of Castro Cubana Lounge (Photos) by Gift96: 10:12am On Jun 11, 2022
DaveDGreat:

Eyah! Don't cry too much. "Owomida" isn't a good job bro. You might get killed or your skull might even be mined by your fellow Afonjas.
Just drop your aza make I drop something for you make you take go chop first.
i need it more bro. make i drop aza abeg
Re: Obi Cubana, Val Ozigbo, Others At Unveiling Of Castro Cubana Lounge (Photos) by VandalSavage(m): 10:41am On Jun 11, 2022
okoroemeka:
what is wrong in getting your own fraud money to spend?or don't you like money?you think it is easy to get money ,your people that cut off human head to sell for rituals how many has such establishment like the cubana group or do you think if the guy is fraudulent that he would have been picked up years ago, most of you in the depths of Yoruba land has not even ventured out of your state talkless of going to the southeast and having a change of scenery not believing the stereotype of partisan jealousy that is been feed to you,
no be only jealousy na moi moi undecided

Of course no Yoruba has money like cubana nah

Yes Yorubas like otedola,adeleke,adenuga,davido,Wizkid,bruna boy,olamide are all broke compared to him cheesy

Why is everyone taking my comment the wrong way sef ,I talking from the fact that almost every Rich person in Nigeria got theirs money from corruption or fraud undecided
Re: Obi Cubana, Val Ozigbo, Others At Unveiling Of Castro Cubana Lounge (Photos) by VandalSavage(m): 10:51am On Jun 11, 2022
zudozz:

Eeediot! U no know say na me n oga to ur oga suppose to dey talk.. Na nairaland dey bring this insult.

Ps. enjoy ur poverty. At least Tinubu get money on ALL of una behalf. grin
lol, poverty?? Me grin,not in the least

But at last everybody is Rich on nairaland grin
Re: Obi Cubana, Val Ozigbo, Others At Unveiling Of Castro Cubana Lounge (Photos) by VandalSavage(m): 10:56am On Jun 11, 2022
wiseoneking:
Pls why do they always call you guys miners?. Pls explain.
what they mean is "skull miners" that's people who cut of heads of dead body for Ritual purpose undecided

Some people do this in the south west and they have now carried the matter on their head like gala

Forgetting that their region is the home of kidnappers,drugs and gun men grin
Re: Obi Cubana, Val Ozigbo, Others At Unveiling Of Castro Cubana Lounge (Photos) by VandalSavage(m): 11:06am On Jun 11, 2022
Telekinetic:

As in ehn, the matter tire me! grin
drunkard too dey talk undecided

Re: Obi Cubana, Val Ozigbo, Others At Unveiling Of Castro Cubana Lounge (Photos) by VandalSavage(m): 11:16am On Jun 11, 2022
DaveDGreat:

Eyah! I don't have drugs to push my dealer was just shoot by his fellow ipig so I don't have what to eat sad. I really pity my unborn children to come, it must be really bad that they will have a smelling drunk as a father but also come from a tribe of ipigs cowards cry . I feel So sorry I can't help myself.
am Soo sorry to hear that bro cry

Send me a DM let me send you something
Stay away from drugs ooo,and don't go and kidnap person oo wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jumoke Orisaguna, Ex-Breadseller Reunites With Her Husband (photos) / Theodore Anyanji Dies At A Prayer And Healing Church In Festac / Odion Ighalo Tours Alexx Ekubo And IK Ogbonna Round His Luxurious Mansion (Vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.