Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,119 members, 7,821,833 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

My Car Was Vandalized And Robbed - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / My Car Was Vandalized And Robbed (1417 Views)

Bouncer Laments After His Car Was Disfigured By Boys He Bounced In Edo (Video) / My Toyota Corolla Vandalized / My Toyota Corolla For Uber Was Vandalized Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Car Was Vandalized And Robbed by Ayoslimzy(m): 1:17am On Jun 11, 2022
Pls guys my car was jusy vandalized and rob
They guy carry the Lexus 350 navigation system
And he break one back window glass
How much can I get the back window glass pls and is it readily available ?
Please help
Re: My Car Was Vandalized And Robbed by symbianDON(m): 5:50am On Jun 11, 2022
Wow!! Sorry for your loss....quite a horrific experience.

2 Likes

Re: My Car Was Vandalized And Robbed by daylay7(m): 6:30am On Jun 11, 2022
so sorry bro.
Re: My Car Was Vandalized And Robbed by alphabbey1(m): 10:00am On Jun 11, 2022
Ayoslimzy:
Pls guys my car was jusy vandalized and rob
They guy carry the Lexus 350 navigation system
And he break one back window glass
How much can I get the back window glass pls and is it readily available ?
Please help
What car do you use ? If its es350, is it not supposed to make noise if the glass window breaks ?

1 Like

Re: My Car Was Vandalized And Robbed by Cokahot: 10:16am On Jun 11, 2022
Welcome to the club. Me my own weather strip on top of Roof wey be black rubber was stolen,now my passe ger side is leaking water when heavy rain falls.,antenna vanadalised . Under 3 hours that I parked on the street and went Into clothing market
.Best place to park car is bank,eatery,filling station. Always tip the security 2h or 3h.back glass ladipo,highest 10k. Or go to owode onirin,u might see for 7k with personal warranty( fulll refund) of 1week. If its follow come navigation,budget like 100k, ac vents 5 to 7k. Respect ppl like us,who drive and maintain lexus. Lexus na money. If u have like 30m and above,then maintenance na moi moi
Re: My Car Was Vandalized And Robbed by Ayoslimzy(m): 10:18am On Jun 11, 2022
alphabbey1:

What car do you use ? If its es350, is it not supposed to make noise if the glass window breaks ?
it was done around 10 pm
I park in my junction cause I know I will still go out that evening
When I come around 9:30 to move the car the stuff had been vandalized
They broke the back class and stole the navigation with the AC vent
Re: My Car Was Vandalized And Robbed by Ayoslimzy(m): 10:18am On Jun 11, 2022
daylay7:
so sorry bro.
thanks bro
Re: My Car Was Vandalized And Robbed by buygala(m): 1:07pm On Jun 11, 2022
Ayoslimzy:
thanks bro
. So sorry for your loss Bro

But please move away from that your present area to a safer area... A place where you park at a junction just because you wish to go out later isn't good at all..

And e get d kain area wey no go good to stay when you dey drive some kain reasonable car...area wey be say jobless boys for area go dey reason to steal from you 24/7.

Try find residence where you might even be the poorest person there.. Aside the fact that you and your property will be safer, your neighbors' success will spur you to greater doings.. But inside zanga wey na you be biggest boy and all dem wretches are looking up to you, it will give you a sense of complacency that might choke your desire to keep being better.

10 Likes

Re: My Car Was Vandalized And Robbed by Ayoslimzy(m): 7:36pm On Jun 11, 2022
buygala:
. So sorry for your loss Bro

But please move away from that your present area to a safer area... A place where you park at a junction just because you wish to go out later isn't good at all..

And e get d kain area wey no go good to stay when you dey drive some kain reasonable car...area wey be say jobless boys for area go dey reason to steal from you 24/7.

Try find residence where you might even be the poorest person there.. Aside the fact that you and your property will be safer, your neighbors' success will spur you to greater doings.. But inside zanga wey na you be biggest boy and all dem wretches are looking up to you, it will give you a sense of complacency that might choke your desire to keep being better.
thanks bro I’m thinking of moving out soon ..although I have been there for 2 years and nothing of this ever happened..I spent like 300k fixing everything that was stolen .. another car was also vandalized again around that place
The theif must be somebody familiar with the area
Funny enough
It’s the same Lexus 350 that his burst again

2 Likes

Re: My Car Was Vandalized And Robbed by demmy55(m): 7:43pm On Jun 12, 2022
Get a comprehensive insurance cover and save yourself these trouble.
You conveniently report your claim online and get settled within 2-4 working days.
I can be of great assistance if you are in Lagos.
Re: My Car Was Vandalized And Robbed by Peterlove11: 2:36pm On Jun 13, 2022
Ayoslimzy:
thanks bro I’m thinking of moving out soon ..although I have been there for 2 years and nothing of this ever happened..I spent like 300k fixing everything that was stolen .. another car was also vandalized again around that place
The theif must be somebody familiar with the area
Funny enough
It’s the same Lexus 350 that his burst again

Sorry about that.....May God replenish your losses

(1) (Reply)

Check Engine Code On Toyota Corolla 2005 / Oil Leak On steering oil cooling Pipe / It’s A Woman. It Must Be A Woman.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.