Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,622 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

2023 Presidential Results Permutations - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidential Results Permutations (1157 Views)

2023: Wike Changes Permutations In PDP, Becomes Major Threat To Atiku / Ondo Professor & Collation Officer Couldn't Read Presidential Results. Reactions / Looking At Sokoto, Jigawa, Zamfara And Kano 2015 Presidential Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023 Presidential Results Permutations by PrinceofAnambra: 3:22am On Jun 11, 2022
Northwest

APC - 85% (maximum rigging things, if you don't believe me, ask GEJ grin)
PDP - 15% (rigging)
LP - negligible (taah getat undecided)

Northeast:

APC - 55% (rigging mercenaries grin)
PDP - 45% (rigging things, they don't call that guy Atiku for nothing grin)

Northcentral:

APC - 60% (rigging + dollars)
PDP - 40% (rigging + dollars)
LP - negligible (stingy man Obi cry)

Southwest

APC - 85% (maximum rigging things)
PDP - 15% (rigging)
LP - negligible (your votes will be snatched and tossed inside the lagoon grin)

Southeast

APC - 5% (by hook or crook, rigging things grin)
PDP - 10% (rigging)
LP - 85% (Obi-dient wave cool)

Southsouth

APC - 40% (rigging + dollars)
PDP - 55% (rigging + dollars)
LP - 5% (pity party votes)

Results:
Winner - APC cool
Runner Up - PDP tongue
LP? Taaaah getat undecided

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Results Permutations by KanwuliaExtra: 5:07am On Jun 11, 2022
I hope PDP and other parties are ready for the rigging factor this time?
Re: 2023 Presidential Results Permutations by sonature1: 5:48am On Jun 11, 2022
Do you even know what rigging is?

You are probably using a word you hear others use.

People only rig where they are popular.

Northerners cannot rig elections for APC when a fellow northerner is on the ballot.

Those people believe they own Nigeria.

It will be interesting to see APC win though.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Results Permutations by Oshodipikin: 5:49am On Jun 11, 2022
Nostrademus.... I blame the delegates

Re: 2023 Presidential Results Permutations by Mynd44: 6:18am On Jun 11, 2022
That animal is a donkey
Re: 2023 Presidential Results Permutations by Frigga13: 6:52am On Jun 11, 2022
Till you visit North west and understand what banditry and Fulani invaders have done to them ..
with the level of poverty and hunger that is on increase because they don’t farm ..

You won’t know the level of hate for Apc in the North

You don sit in Yoruba land and be hallucinating and call it permutations

You have to at least vist this regions and understand the level of acceptability by the people before you can rig

Apc is dead in northwest and might be going extinct in Northeast

As for north central

Benue
Niger
Kaduna
Kogi
Jos

This are traditional Pdp states and will be reverting back

Major factor to consider in Apc is that the Buhari factor is gone

And anyone Buhari lifts his hand in North is a No No

South south is strongly Pdp and won’t even give Apc chance to suppress vote

The south east is a no go area for Apc

Southwest may be the only stronghold of Apc in Nigeria..

I’m not permutating .. am telling you what’s on ground

Power to the people
North 2023

4 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Results Permutations by Bobloco: 7:10am On Jun 11, 2022
Frigga13:
Till you visit North west and understand what banditry and Fulani invaders have done to them ..
with the level of poverty and hunger that is on increase because they don’t farm ..

You won’t know the level of hate for Apc in the North

You don sit in Yoruba land and be hallucinating and call it permutations

You have to at least vist this regions and understand the level of acceptability by the people before you can rig

Apc is dead in northwest and might be going extinct in Northeast

As for north central

Benue
Niger
Kaduna
Kogi
Jos

This are traditional Pdp states and will be reverting back

Major factor to consider in Apc is that the Buhari factor is gone

And anyone Buhari lifts his hand in North is a No No

South south is strongly Pdp and won’t even give Apc chance to suppress vote

The south east is a no go area for Apc

Southwest may be the only stronghold of Apc in Nigeria..

I’m not permutating .. am telling you what’s on ground

Power to the people
North 2023

PDP

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Results Permutations by Frigga13: 7:20am On Jun 11, 2022
Bobloco:

PDP

The thing is that Atiku ain’t putting enough pressure
Some rumors in the North says he’s working for Obi ..
Southern kaduna and Jos is looking more like Obi enclave now

Same with Gombe and taraba..

Finally the North sees him as their liberator that will fix Buhari and Apc mess ..

Power to the people
North 2022

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Results Permutations by PrinceofAnambra: 9:16am On Jun 11, 2022
Mynd44:
That animal is a donkey
Look well, that is a zebra or python
Re: 2023 Presidential Results Permutations by PrinceofAnambra: 9:18am On Jun 11, 2022
sonature1:
Do you even know what rigging is?

You are probably using a word you hear others use.

People only rig where they are popular.

Northerners cannot rig elections for APC when a fellow northerner is on the ballot.

Those people believe they own Nigeria.

It will be interesting to see APC win though.
Repeat yourself without crying. Your tears are too loud, we can't hear you well.
Re: 2023 Presidential Results Permutations by PrinceofAnambra: 9:19am On Jun 11, 2022
Oshodipikin:
Nostrademus.... I blame the delegates
Blame yourself for not being a delegate. Or do they forbid you from achieving relevance?
Re: 2023 Presidential Results Permutations by PrinceofAnambra: 9:26am On Jun 11, 2022
KanwuliaExtra:
I hope PDP and other parties are ready for the rigging factor this time?

Rigging extraordinaire will happen and nothing will happen. PDP are expert riggers too, but it's those naive Obi-dient zombies I pity. 85% of their votes will disappear grin

Re: 2023 Presidential Results Permutations by KanwuliaExtra: 9:30am On Jun 11, 2022
PrinceofAnambra:
Rigging extraordinaire will happen and nothing will happen. PDP are expert riggers too, but it's those naive Obi-dient zombies I pity. 85% of their votes will disappear grin

Very true.
PDP and APC started like LP
Obi is known now.
The foundation doe SE has been laid.
If they like, let them be shouting IzpOB and Biafra and blow it.
Re: 2023 Presidential Results Permutations by PaChukwudi44(m): 9:34am On Jun 11, 2022
At least the OP is honest enough to know and acknowledge that Tinubu has no chance of winning the 2023 elections without rigging.

Then let me educate you further.Tinubu's chance of rigging begins and ends in his SWregion.Furthermore the newly signed electoral act has made rigging much more difficult than before.You might need to read up more of that.
Re: 2023 Presidential Results Permutations by Oshodipikin: 9:37am On Jun 11, 2022
PrinceofAnambra:
Blame yourself for not being a delegate. Or do they forbid you from achieving relevance?

See how offensive odour is oozing out of your mouth. You need your drugs...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidential Results Permutations by PrinceofAnambra: 9:40am On Jun 11, 2022
PaChukwudi44:
At least the OP is honest enough to know and acknowledge that Tinubu has no chance of winning the 2023 elections without rigging.

Then let me educate you further.Tinubu's chance of rigging begins and ends in his SWregion.Furthermore the newly signed electoral act has made rigging much more difficult than before.You might need to read up more of that.

Has any presidential elections in Nigeria been conducted without rigging? That is the norm. During OBJ, PDP were the grandmasters of rigging. PDP and APC have been rigging and it's not going to stop now. Even GEJ rigged but was out-rigged by Buhari. Nothing difficult about it. A lot of thumb printing will be done in hotels and fields throughout the midnight and transported for counting, while some ballots will be hijacked and thrown away into oblivion. This is Nigeria, every politician is a criminal, including Peter Obi
Re: 2023 Presidential Results Permutations by PaChukwudi44(m): 9:42am On Jun 11, 2022
PrinceofAnambra:
Has any presidential elections in Nigeria been conducted without rigging? That is the norm. During OBJ, PDP were the grandmasters of rigging. PDP and APC have been rigging and it's not going to stop now. Even GEJ rigged but was out-rigged by Buhari. Nothing difficult about it. A lot of thumb printing will be done in hotels and fields throughout the midnight and transported for counting, while some ballots will be hijacked and thrown away into oblivion. This is Nigeria, every politician is a criminal, including Peter Obi
Was the 2015 elections rigged?

Bros like I said to you before go and study the new electoral act.Tough times awaits riggers

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Results Permutations by PrinceofAnambra: 9:43am On Jun 11, 2022
Oshodipikin:

See how offensive odour is oozing out of your mouth. You need your drugs...
The stench is actually coming from your decaying maggot brain.
Re: 2023 Presidential Results Permutations by DMerciful(m): 9:50am On Jun 11, 2022
If the new electoral act if fully implemented like INEC promised Obi will win. Why di you think people are supporting Obi? Its because of electronic collation and transmission
PrinceofAnambra:
Re: 2023 Presidential Results Permutations by PrinceofAnambra: 9:52am On Jun 11, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

Bros like I said to you before go and study the new electoral act.Tough times awaits riggers
At the bolded, are you a foreigner? Because if you are a Nigerian living in Nigeria, you will know that 2015 elections there was 100% rigging done by both parties. Is underage voting in North not part of rigging?

And forget about electoral act, na who them catch be thief. But the even the catcher too is a thief that has collected hundreds of millions in bribes, and thief cannot catch thief. You people should stop acting like this is not the same Nigeria ad Nigerians we know, as if this Nigeria was just imported from Iceland.

Re: 2023 Presidential Results Permutations by PrinceofAnambra: 9:53am On Jun 11, 2022
DMerciful:
If the new electoral act if fully implemented like INEC promised Obi will win. Why di you think people are supporting Obi? Its because of electronic collation and transmission
You believe INEC? grin
Re: 2023 Presidential Results Permutations by PaChukwudi44(m): 9:53am On Jun 11, 2022
PrinceofAnambra:
At the bolded, are you a foreigner? Because if you are a Nigerian living in Nigeria, you will know that 2015 elections there was 100% rigging done by both parties. Is underage voting in North not part of rigging?

And forget about electoral act, na who them catch be thief. But the even the catcher too is a thief that has collected hundreds of millions in bribes, and thief cannot catch thief. You people should stop acting like this is not the same Nigeria ad Nigerians we know, as if this Nigeria was just imported from Iceland.
Oga you can't even rig.Like I said before go and study the new electoral act.The era of writing results are over
Re: 2023 Presidential Results Permutations by PaChukwudi44(m): 9:54am On Jun 11, 2022
PrinceofAnambra:
You believe INEC? grin
Even if this INEC wants to rig trust me it won't be in favour of Tinubu
Re: 2023 Presidential Results Permutations by PrinceofAnambra: 9:55am On Jun 11, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

Oga you can't even rig.Like I said before go and study the new electoral act.The era of writing results are over
Time will tell.
Re: 2023 Presidential Results Permutations by PrinceofAnambra: 9:56am On Jun 11, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

Even if this INEC wants to rig trust me it won't be in favour of Tinubu
Let's wait till that time comes
Re: 2023 Presidential Results Permutations by Oshodipikin: 10:03am On Jun 11, 2022
PrinceofAnambra:
The stench is actually coming from your decaying maggot brain.

Ninicompoop I have your drugs....
Re: 2023 Presidential Results Permutations by PrinceofAnambra: 10:54am On Jun 11, 2022
Oshodipikin:

Ninicompoop I have your drugs....
Give it to your wretched father under the bridge.
Re: 2023 Presidential Results Permutations by Penguin2: 10:57am On Jun 11, 2022
PrinceofAnambra:
Northwest

APC - 85% (maximum rigging things, if you don't believe me, ask GEJ grin)
PDP - 15% (rigging)

Northeast:

APC - 55% (rigging mercenaries grin)
PDP - 45% (rigging things, they don't call that guy Atiku for nothing grin)

Northcentral:

APC - 60% (rigging + dollars)
PDP - 40% (rigging + dollars)
LP - negligible (stingy man Obi cry)

Southwest

APC - 85% (maximum rigging things)
PDP - 15% (rigging)
LP - negligible (your votes will be snatched and tossed inside the lagoon grin)

Southeast

APC - 5% (by hook or crook, rigging things grin)
PDP - 10% (rigging)
LP - 85% (Obi-dient wave cool)

Southsouth

APC - 40% (rigging + dollars)
PDP - 55% (rigging + dollars)
LP - 5% (pity party votes)

Results:
Winner - APC cool
Runner Up - PDP tongue
LP? Taaaah getat undecided

That you excluded NNPP from your permutations in the Northwestern and Northeastern votes shows how disconnected you are from reality.

And that you talking about maximum rigging shows your lack of understanding of the Electoral Act 2022.
Re: 2023 Presidential Results Permutations by Penguin2: 11:16am On Jun 11, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

I’m surprised at his line of argument. It simply betrays how daft and shallow most of these are.

Even before Buhari signed the Electoral Act 2022 into law, INEC had successfully mitigated rigging to a very minimal level.

That’s why Obaseki and Soludo were able to win elections.

If not, Ize-iyamu and Andy Uba would have rigged themselves into power.
Re: 2023 Presidential Results Permutations by PrinceofAnambra: 11:42am On Jun 11, 2022
Penguin2:

That you excluded NNPP from your permutations in the Northwestern and Northeastern votes shows how disconnected you are from reality.

And that you talking about maximum rigging shows your lack of understanding of the Electoral Act 2022.
I don't bother myself with spectators. NNPP is a spectator.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ocean of tears - mourning over Tinubu / Shettima / Why Did Shettima Bypass PDP To Attack Labor Party? It's Fear. Congrats Obidients / TINUBU: 25,000 Nigerians Sign Petition Asking U.S. To Review Tinubu's Drug Links

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.