Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,691 members, 7,831,143 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Atiku To Consult Obi, Kwankwaso, Tinubu Considers Lalong, El-Rufai, SGF, Others - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku To Consult Obi, Kwankwaso, Tinubu Considers Lalong, El-Rufai, SGF, Others (65377 Views)

Tinubu Considers Oronsaye Report, May Merge Govt Agencies / Kwankwaso, Tinubu Absent As Atiku, Obi, Shettima Attend NBA Conference In Lagos / Goodluck Jonathan, Gowon, SGF, Others Attend Oba Of Benin's Book Launch (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku To Consult Obi, Kwankwaso, Tinubu Considers Lalong, El-Rufai, SGF, Others by CioAngels(f): 12:02pm On Jun 11, 2022
AntonVince:
Nice one Turaki.
...exactly as I proposed earlier.
smiley
Just broker a truce with Obi and Kwankwaso and commit a lot of energy towards checkmating every potential rigging plan by INEC...and Tinubu will be annihilated before 2pm on election day.
Because Kwankwaso and obi will make truce with Atiku who is PDP and same time APC? Before he picked as PDP flag bearer, their footsteps was very obviously obvious that the government of the was part of his emergence. Didn't showed he was playing two sides of the coin? I was in Atikus support group 2019, when my crashed, to get them to add me back was a task because a fulani man took over and knowing I am from the South, he refused to add me according to another member from the West. This exactly what we will continue to expect.
Re: Atiku To Consult Obi, Kwankwaso, Tinubu Considers Lalong, El-Rufai, SGF, Others by ajutant(m): 12:03pm On Jun 11, 2022
IamWonderful:
Trust me, Pandora Peter OBItuary will come back crawling on his knees for vice president post after his humiliation and unfettered disgrace even in his own Anambra state
Fooools like this one is battling for where his next meal will come from, yet you borrow data and spew stupidity on a public forum. Your redemption is very far!
Re: Atiku To Consult Obi, Kwankwaso, Tinubu Considers Lalong, El-Rufai, SGF, Others by God1stson(m): 12:04pm On Jun 11, 2022
RapistOnBail:

Peter Obi should grab this opportunity to become the VP.

That Labour Party bruhahaha is a big joke on his presidential ambitions.

Elections aren’t won On Twitter and nairaland.

Remember we are 5% people we don't mind wasting the vote on him win or loose. We did it with PMB and posterity is here to speak 4 us.
Re: Atiku To Consult Obi, Kwankwaso, Tinubu Considers Lalong, El-Rufai, SGF, Others by eas01: 12:05pm On Jun 11, 2022
Ibkhaleel:
Shameless people opening their dirty mouth against Muslim Muslim ticket

Is their Justice to Muslims in any of the xtians dominated states in Nigeria?

The Muslim Muslim ticket is giving them
sleepless night.
As if they are in APC.
The two northern Christian states are anti Muslims.
Benue and Plateau strangled Muslim
minorites out of politics since 1999.

The Minority Muslims experience what lgbo Muslim face in many areas.
Also, Plateau that is APC in Governorship
election is always PDP in presidential. This means, APC has always lose there.
Benue is PDP in both course. And APC lose like pack of cards in presidential election.
In fact, these two states and their Christians have the worse PROPAGANDA against
Muslims in Nigeria.

The south east is a Christian zone and
Muslims or APC aren't welcomed. APC alway lose all South East states in presidential elections.

These are places where Christian dominates wholesomely in Nigeria.
Why should APC zone a ticket to a people that will never vote for you to win?
Even with a pastor, they didn't vote you onto victory.

No sensible human invest in a lose.
Muslims of the north are waiting for Tinubu to show that political unity between Muslims
of the south and north will be reciprocated
with picking of Muslim from the North. Any attempt to pick who isn't a northern Muslim is a win for Atiku and his PDP. It is like somebody getting to gate of heaven then decided to commit adultery.
(1 am constrained to write this because I see blunders from people on this and CAN who equally never wanted Muslim as governor or deputy in Benue and Plateau, in South East and south South states are opening their gallon mouths over something they never worked for and will never do for Muslims if
muslims were minority in Nigeria. Politics is numerical
Taraba is a Christian state.
Same with adamawa and I dare say kogi.
Heck stop calling benue, plateau,taraba,adamawa, kogi as north, they are middlebelt.
I am from kogi and we not north.

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Consult Obi, Kwankwaso, Tinubu Considers Lalong, El-Rufai, SGF, Others by McBishop2020: 12:05pm On Jun 11, 2022
As long as I vote Peter Obi for President, I'm satisfied. Whether he wins or not is irrelevant.

Period!

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Consult Obi, Kwankwaso, Tinubu Considers Lalong, El-Rufai, SGF, Others by Basic123: 12:07pm On Jun 11, 2022
Aburada:
In as much as Peter Obi seems to be the best candidate among all, I would like supporters to know is that they should stop guilt tripping and playing the south-eastern victimhood card to people to vote their candidate. These above chosen method can trigger hate from the potential voters to vote against him.

They should stop bullying anyone who supports other candidates on the internet too.

If they keep bullying them into silence, they won't know where Obi stands until the day of the election.

Leave them,those people that don't support him are not speaking again due to fear of being bullied.tge dominate Twitter and when you check the names 90% are Igbo...
Re: Atiku To Consult Obi, Kwankwaso, Tinubu Considers Lalong, El-Rufai, SGF, Others by Thebadpolitican(m): 12:07pm On Jun 11, 2022
RapistOnBail:

You are wrong.

I’m an Obidient servant. No matter my illusions being destroyed, I wouldn’t live on lies.

You're obedient so why campaign hate to discourage other's if you don't have interior motives bro shift undecided is that how you give up in real life fight you give up easily....

Tell the truth to yourself only don't come to public forum and spread hate and hide in the disguise you're obedient ...

Even if he has to fail let him fail we are still giving out our vote to him anything can happen even in a die minute let him come victorious first
Re: Atiku To Consult Obi, Kwankwaso, Tinubu Considers Lalong, El-Rufai, SGF, Others by eas01: 12:08pm On Jun 11, 2022
Ibkhaleel:
how can you describe Nigeria as been a secular state when Muslims are the majority...got get your facta right and stop deceiving yourself..

You guys are deceiving urselves overrating urselves. If Northerners decides on a northerner to be president, you can’t do anything, a northerner can rule Nigeria till eternity and you lack the power and political number to pull him down!

you curse Nigeria day and Night and expect things to well with you?
Nigeria is a secular state . Also Muslims are not more than Christians. Stop capping.
If you think otherwise, what is the population distribution?
Re: Atiku To Consult Obi, Kwankwaso, Tinubu Considers Lalong, El-Rufai, SGF, Others by Ebelefrancis123: 12:12pm On Jun 11, 2022
Fallacy! Atiku is the answer........
Re: Atiku To Consult Obi, Kwankwaso, Tinubu Considers Lalong, El-Rufai, SGF, Others by God1stson(m): 12:20pm On Jun 11, 2022
McBishop2020:
As long as I vote Peter Obi for President, I'm satisfied. Whether he wins or not is irrelevant.

Period!

I tell u! people don't know how resolute obi's fan base are. Even if he loses let it be that the right thing was done. I don't believe in following the crowd but doing the right thing. In 2015 I voted Jonathan when everyone was chanting PMB. immediately PMB won, I know I had to open a business to support my work since I knew that bad leadership will follow suit. So making good decisions help u plan for contingencies Incase the plan fails.

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Consult Obi, Kwankwaso, Tinubu Considers Lalong, El-Rufai, SGF, Others by God1stson(m): 12:27pm On Jun 11, 2022
ostartruth:

A gentleman understands that life is about fufillment.
If Obi loses in Labour Party he will be more fulfilled than being a VP with the wrong people. It doesn't matter even standing alone as long as u are right.
Obi remains my candidate and if we LL win or fail with him

Don't mind them, these set of people na anywhere Belle face people. They don't stand for anything positive most of them can't live in saner climes where good democratic values are entrenched in the system.
Re: Atiku To Consult Obi, Kwankwaso, Tinubu Considers Lalong, El-Rufai, SGF, Others by Tunjingwu(m): 12:29pm On Jun 11, 2022
Trust me, Pandora Peter OBItuary will come back crawling on his knees for vice president post after his humiliation and unfettered disgrace even in his own Anambra state [/quote]

If anyone calls your preferred candidate any derogatory name, you will turn to a preacher telling us how igbos are insulting.
Here you are calling someone else's preferred candidate names
Re: Atiku To Consult Obi, Kwankwaso, Tinubu Considers Lalong, El-Rufai, SGF, Others by APC2: 12:34pm On Jun 11, 2022
Ibkhaleel:

sleepless night.
As if they are in APC.

Benue is PDP in both course. And APC lose like pack of cards in presidential election.
In fact, these two states and their Christians have the worse PROPAGANDA against
Muslims in Nigeria.

Muslims or APC aren't welcomed. APC alway lose all South East states in presidential elections.

Muslims of the north are waiting for Tinubu to show that political unity between Muslims
with picking of Muslim from the North. Any attempt to pick who isn't a northern Muslim is a win for Atiku and his PDP. It is like somebody getting to gate of heaven then decided to commit adultery.
(1 am constrained to write this because I see blunders from people on this and CAN who equally never wanted Muslim as governor or deputy in Benue and Plateau, in South East and south South states are opening their gallon mouths over something they never worked for and will never do for Muslims if

Animal, we have four christian northern states - a Muslim has not become the governor of Taraba state up till now. Darius Ishaku, a northern christian is the gov of Taraba state. Baba Suntai was the governor of nassarawa State and he is a Christian. He handed over to his deputy who is a Muslim. This is the first time nassarawa State is having a Muslim governor and it is as result of the good will of the former governor, who is a Christian. Get your fact right
Re: Atiku To Consult Obi, Kwankwaso, Tinubu Considers Lalong, El-Rufai, SGF, Others by subcbouy: 12:46pm On Jun 11, 2022
Atiku is a desperate man, he wants power at all cost.
Re: Atiku To Consult Obi, Kwankwaso, Tinubu Considers Lalong, El-Rufai, SGF, Others by peculiar2233: 12:48pm On Jun 11, 2022
IamWonderful:
Trust me, Pandora Peter OBItuary will come back crawling on his knees for vice president post after his humiliation and unfettered disgrace even in his own Anambra state
Shameless person
U never tired of sufferness?
Continue
Re: Atiku To Consult Obi, Kwankwaso, Tinubu Considers Lalong, El-Rufai, SGF, Others by subcbouy: 12:51pm On Jun 11, 2022
ostartruth:

A gentleman understands that life is about fufillment.
If Obi loses in Labour Party he will be more fulfilled than being a VP with the wrong people. It doesn't matter even standing alone as long as u are right.
Obi remains my candidate and if we LL win or fail with him
I think Obi didn't know in the last presidential election that Atiku bought the delegates to win the primary.
Re: Atiku To Consult Obi, Kwankwaso, Tinubu Considers Lalong, El-Rufai, SGF, Others by IamWonderful: 12:55pm On Jun 11, 2022
peculiar2233:

Shameless person
U never tired of sufferness?
Continue
The fact you are disadvantaged and suffering, doesn't mean everybody is suffering, learn to keep your status to yourself.
Re: Atiku To Consult Obi, Kwankwaso, Tinubu Considers Lalong, El-Rufai, SGF, Others by IamWonderful: 12:59pm On Jun 11, 2022
ajutant:

Fooools like this one is battling for where his next meal will come from, yet you borrow data and spew stupidity on a public forum. Your redemption is very far!
Common I am not your father, not everyone is will share his fate, work, kid
Re: Atiku To Consult Obi, Kwankwaso, Tinubu Considers Lalong, El-Rufai, SGF, Others by IamWonderful: 1:02pm On Jun 11, 2022
rickyrex:
at your age what you spend your time on social media to do is to mock peter obi instead of you to carefully think deep on the way out of this political mess that has brought our country backwards by making a meaningful choice that will enhance our standard of living. Keep on masturbating on peter obi as if he was your president who made life worthless for you
Worth life? common boy, don't judge others by your status
Re: Atiku To Consult Obi, Kwankwaso, Tinubu Considers Lalong, El-Rufai, SGF, Others by ufotunang: 1:13pm On Jun 11, 2022
Atiku leave Peter obi alone... nigerians are voting for Peter obi.. nigerians are tired of APC and PDP bad goverance and deceptions
Re: Atiku To Consult Obi, Kwankwaso, Tinubu Considers Lalong, El-Rufai, SGF, Others by Kinzo0917(m): 1:41pm On Jun 11, 2022
Ibkhaleel:

sleepless night.
As if they are in APC.

Muslims in Nigeria.

. Mumu. How would you feel if we have christian/ christian ticket? All these headslammer. Wicked set of people. Hell is waiting to swallow you all
Re: Atiku To Consult Obi, Kwankwaso, Tinubu Considers Lalong, El-Rufai, SGF, Others by Sion47: 2:07pm On Jun 11, 2022
Continue, U are actually doing well
But I assure u, this won't get u anywhere.

The more u hate
The stronger be gets.

IamWonderful:
Re: Atiku To Consult Obi, Kwankwaso, Tinubu Considers Lalong, El-Rufai, SGF, Others by Sion47: 2:10pm On Jun 11, 2022
Thanks for your concerns ( if genuine)

But leave Obi and his teaming supports ( unfortunately u are not one) to worry about that.
There is a PVC revolution in the country right now,
It can only get better

I am OBIdient

RapistOnBail:

Re: Atiku To Consult Obi, Kwankwaso, Tinubu Considers Lalong, El-Rufai, SGF, Others by Okwyjesus(m): 2:16pm On Jun 11, 2022
Olusenio:
And when will the issue based campaigns and the presidential Debates kick off

We Design professional Logo for your Business or Company Letterhead Design for 2k Only

Drop Us Your Company Name:
https://forms.gle/XPbT97awuForCtGJ7

Obi campaign team should spend money collebrating with Media house and pushing for Debate.

Na there Obi go dust all of them and ingraft himself in the heart of Nigerians
Re: Atiku To Consult Obi, Kwankwaso, Tinubu Considers Lalong, El-Rufai, SGF, Others by hollywater: 2:18pm On Jun 11, 2022
RapistOnBail:

Somebody is afraid of Peter Obi. This is not 2019,no propaganda can change our mindset.
Obi we know.
Re: Atiku To Consult Obi, Kwankwaso, Tinubu Considers Lalong, El-Rufai, SGF, Others by DeleTaller: 2:54pm On Jun 11, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Tinubu is 85,Tinubu daughter is 69 .Yoruba Muslims votes like yours cant make Tinubu president

Olodo.. u can't even try to present your argument well.. so what you are saying here is that Tinubu became a father at the age of 15 years? Lol... smiles..

Olodo ni joor
Re: Atiku To Consult Obi, Kwankwaso, Tinubu Considers Lalong, El-Rufai, SGF, Others by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:57pm On Jun 11, 2022
DeleTaller:

Olodo.. u can't even try to present your argument well.. so what you are saying here is that Tinubu became a father at the age of 15 years? Lol... smiles..

Olodo ni joor
And you are saying he was 1yr old when he had his daughter? ode
Re: Atiku To Consult Obi, Kwankwaso, Tinubu Considers Lalong, El-Rufai, SGF, Others by Sion47: 2:57pm On Jun 11, 2022
SO , IT WAS ONLY PETER OBI's NAME THAT FEATURED IN THE PANDORA PAPER

HATE kills faster than cancer

kenedy175:

Are you not tired?
Re: Atiku To Consult Obi, Kwankwaso, Tinubu Considers Lalong, El-Rufai, SGF, Others by wiseoneking: 3:00pm On Jun 11, 2022
IamWonderful:
You are really troubled and distracted by Obi's emergence, you need to start been OBidient. Stop been rude. Hahaha
Re: Atiku To Consult Obi, Kwankwaso, Tinubu Considers Lalong, El-Rufai, SGF, Others by JB4life: 3:38pm On Jun 11, 2022
mcbreeze:
PDP just realized that South East is relevant but wasn't relevant when zoning presidential candidate.
Obi's movement is beyond him, it is project for conscientious Nigerians. If he tries stepping down, which I know he wont, we will step down not to vote.
Ndị ara 5:30.
Obi is gathering momentum ever seen in Nigeria political movement

Don't mind them.They see us as political fools because of voter apathy of some of our people and the handwork of political sellouts in our midst. But,by God's grace,an end to all of that has come.
Re: Atiku To Consult Obi, Kwankwaso, Tinubu Considers Lalong, El-Rufai, SGF, Others by kenedy175(m): 3:47pm On Jun 11, 2022
Sion47:
SO , IT WAS ONLY PETER OBI's NAME THAT FEATURED IN THE PANDORA PAPER

HATE kills faster than cancer

You can see the Hate is already killing them gradually. First it starts with mental retardation. I wonder why a sane person in this our Nigeria will vote for Atiku or Tinubu if he or she isn't mentally retarded
Re: Atiku To Consult Obi, Kwankwaso, Tinubu Considers Lalong, El-Rufai, SGF, Others by Inosky: 4:04pm On Jun 11, 2022
Leave talk and do the needful. Be OBI-ligated and OBI-dient for a better Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Abolaji Ajimobi And Fatima Ganduje Wedding In Kano. 11 Governors Attend / JUNE 12: I Go Fire You – Police Officer Threatens To Shoot Journalists In Lagos / Don't Expect Miracles When I Assume Office, Buhari Tells Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.