Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Atiku To Consult Obi, Kwankwaso, Tinubu Considers Lalong, El-Rufai, SGF, Others - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku To Consult Obi, Kwankwaso, Tinubu Considers Lalong, El-Rufai, SGF, Others (65327 Views)

Tinubu Considers Oronsaye Report, May Merge Govt Agencies / Kwankwaso, Tinubu Absent As Atiku, Obi, Shettima Attend NBA Conference In Lagos / Goodluck Jonathan, Gowon, SGF, Others Attend Oba Of Benin's Book Launch (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku To Consult Obi, Kwankwaso, Tinubu Considers Lalong, El-Rufai, SGF, Others by Cantonese: 7:03am On Jun 11, 2022
“ The South-East is our zone and we know the people and the voters there will not abandon us,” he stated.

No longer your zone please. Now the SE belongs to Obi. Potentially the Igbo SS belongs to Obi too. PDP has a lot of work to do in the Igbo speaking areas.

“ Obi, who had obtained the N40m presidential forms of the PDP before he defected, was said to have left the party due to the unfriendliness of one of the governors of the party in the South-South”. Surely Wike still remains in the PDP and how can Obi be convinced with his presence?

2 Likes

Re: Atiku To Consult Obi, Kwankwaso, Tinubu Considers Lalong, El-Rufai, SGF, Others by kingyakos: 7:04am On Jun 11, 2022
flejnr2:
Since Tinubu win the primaries the race no sweet me again

Walahi e no sweet again....
Hope you are Obidient

4 Likes

Re: Atiku To Consult Obi, Kwankwaso, Tinubu Considers Lalong, El-Rufai, SGF, Others by Akummili: 7:04am On Jun 11, 2022
IamWonderful:
Trust me, Pandora Peter OBItuary will come back crawling on his knees for vice president post after his humiliation and unfettered disgrace even in his own Anambra state
in your dreams
Re: Atiku To Consult Obi, Kwankwaso, Tinubu Considers Lalong, El-Rufai, SGF, Others by tradepunter: 7:07am On Jun 11, 2022
Okowa Is a useless bstd .. with his ugly looking face ... That fool needs to clipped
Re: Atiku To Consult Obi, Kwankwaso, Tinubu Considers Lalong, El-Rufai, SGF, Others by Everest9(m): 7:10am On Jun 11, 2022
The next election will be interesting

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Consult Obi, Kwankwaso, Tinubu Considers Lalong, El-Rufai, SGF, Others by OKC22: 7:11am On Jun 11, 2022
Bayyajidda:
Atiku should go and sit down, he thinks everything is all about him. Obi must not listen to him.

Atiku is a strong force but I don't think that he can defeat the APC and that is why he is looking for formidable ally,one who can add to his credit.

Obi might have supporters but you know that this is not a child's play.Obi cannot play this game alone even with the support of the Nigerian youth.He still needs the heavyweights, people of timber and calibre.

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Consult Obi, Kwankwaso, Tinubu Considers Lalong, El-Rufai, SGF, Others by Pio44: 7:11am On Jun 11, 2022
Go get ur PVC, peter d best, I don't want someone will call me lazy youth again
Re: Atiku To Consult Obi, Kwankwaso, Tinubu Considers Lalong, El-Rufai, SGF, Others by IDIOTmoderators: 7:11am On Jun 11, 2022
flejnr2:
Then withdraw from the race na abi Dem force you?

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Consult Obi, Kwankwaso, Tinubu Considers Lalong, El-Rufai, SGF, Others by Jmichael1(m): 7:11am On Jun 11, 2022
duribs:
No one ever thought that any good can come out of Nazareth.
dis is nigeria politics and nt nazareth.....
peter obi can't win 2 state talk more of defeating atiku and tinubu....
dis is wat we call future impossible ambition......
Re: Atiku To Consult Obi, Kwankwaso, Tinubu Considers Lalong, El-Rufai, SGF, Others by Iamzik: 7:14am On Jun 11, 2022
Mendy101:
but no one is burning or killing people in the name of Christianity innit?

Stop responding to this spam post. Those boys from the north have been posting it to spam every thread
Re: Atiku To Consult Obi, Kwankwaso, Tinubu Considers Lalong, El-Rufai, SGF, Others by Rickylambert: 7:14am On Jun 11, 2022
Ibkhaleel:
how can you describe Nigeria as been a secular state when Muslims are the majority...got get your facta right and stop deceiving yourself..

You guys are deceiving urselves overrating urselves. If Northerners decides on a northerner to be president, you can’t do anything, a northerner can rule Nigeria till eternity and you lack the power and political number to pull him down!

you curse Nigeria day and Night and expect things to well with you?
Ode!
Do you know what Secular mean?
All you care is power and not what to do with power.Apperantly you ppl are still rating the old archaic voting manipulation from ur desert.2023,Ppl are awake and you must prove that voting strength again.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku To Consult Obi, Kwankwaso, Tinubu Considers Lalong, El-Rufai, SGF, Others by Jmichael1(m): 7:14am On Jun 11, 2022
OKC22:

Atiku is a strong force but I don't think that he can defeat the APC and that is why he is looking for formidable ally,one who can add to his credit.

Obi might have supporters but you know that this is not a child's play.Obi cannot play this game alone even with the support of the Nigerian youth.He still needs the heavyweights, people of timber and calibre.

fact.....
Re: Atiku To Consult Obi, Kwankwaso, Tinubu Considers Lalong, El-Rufai, SGF, Others by PrinceOfLagos: 7:14am On Jun 11, 2022
Interesting times ahead
Re: Atiku To Consult Obi, Kwankwaso, Tinubu Considers Lalong, El-Rufai, SGF, Others by Geoffjek: 7:14am On Jun 11, 2022
And lets be sincere,....it's high time he allow others take over in Nigeria politics. I really don't know what's it he forgot at Ask rock why he keep vying for the sit. He such a selfish politician and for now no going back on the journey to rescue Nigeria.

Peter OBI all the way.

Re: Atiku To Consult Obi, Kwankwaso, Tinubu Considers Lalong, El-Rufai, SGF, Others by Zeeku: 7:14am On Jun 11, 2022
IamWonderful:
Trust me, Pandora Peter OBItuary will come back crawling on his knees for vice president post after his humiliation and unfettered disgrace even in his own Anambra state
Wow Peter Obi I love everything about you, my vote will go to Peter Obi..... Peter Obi man of the people

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Consult Obi, Kwankwaso, Tinubu Considers Lalong, El-Rufai, SGF, Others by emerged01(m): 7:15am On Jun 11, 2022
RapistOnBail:

Peter Obi should grab this opportunity to become the VP.

That Labour Party bruhahaha is a big joke on his presidential ambitions.

Elections aren’t won On Twitter and nairaland.

Though I'm not one of his fans but I like the fact that he is testing popularity. Maybe by in 2027 PDP or APC will have no choice than to give him their structure to contest.
He needs to plan too,Tinubu didnt just rise to the level he is today.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku To Consult Obi, Kwankwaso, Tinubu Considers Lalong, El-Rufai, SGF, Others by Golan007: 7:19am On Jun 11, 2022
RapistOnBail:

I think he should stay with Labour so he can take his beating like a man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku To Consult Obi, Kwankwaso, Tinubu Considers Lalong, El-Rufai, SGF, Others by ChngedChnges(m): 7:19am On Jun 11, 2022
Ibkhaleel:
how can you describe Nigeria as been a secular state when Muslims are the majority...got get your facta right and stop deceiving yourself..

You guys are deceiving urselves overrating urselves. If Northerners decides on a northerner to be president, you can’t do anything, a northerner can rule Nigeria till eternity and you lack the power and political number to pull him down!

you curse Nigeria day and Night and expect things to well with you?
Mark this your word and save it. You'll live to eat it in 10years time
Re: Atiku To Consult Obi, Kwankwaso, Tinubu Considers Lalong, El-Rufai, SGF, Others by SpecialEdition: 7:19am On Jun 11, 2022
These people Tinubu paid to discredit others. Tinubu money no dey finish?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku To Consult Obi, Kwankwaso, Tinubu Considers Lalong, El-Rufai, SGF, Others by Risentouch(m): 7:20am On Jun 11, 2022
RapistOnBail:

Why must it be Peter Obi, why don't you become VP to PDP or are you that useless?
Tell us what you have achieved in life before condemning so one who has achieved a lot with clean records.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku To Consult Obi, Kwankwaso, Tinubu Considers Lalong, El-Rufai, SGF, Others by sportskid(m): 7:20am On Jun 11, 2022
RapistOnBail:

Rubbish, it's better for Peter Obi to lose in LP than to Win in PDP. It's not always about Winning

5 Likes

Re: Atiku To Consult Obi, Kwankwaso, Tinubu Considers Lalong, El-Rufai, SGF, Others by Anaerobi(m): 7:21am On Jun 11, 2022
Atiku understand that without south East, PDP is nothing. Because north can disappoint in anytime.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku To Consult Obi, Kwankwaso, Tinubu Considers Lalong, El-Rufai, SGF, Others by adebayosun02: 7:21am On Jun 11, 2022
The option is SGF (Boss Mustapha)
Re: Atiku To Consult Obi, Kwankwaso, Tinubu Considers Lalong, El-Rufai, SGF, Others by Zeeku: 7:21am On Jun 11, 2022
RapistOnBail:

Peter Obi is the man, Peter Obi will win 2023 election, stop following old men that has nothing to offer. Peter Obi has done it before and will do it again. Peter Obi man of the people, vote for a better Nigeria, vote for
future of your children, vote for Peter Obi

4 Likes

Re: Atiku To Consult Obi, Kwankwaso, Tinubu Considers Lalong, El-Rufai, SGF, Others by Okobola146: 7:22am On Jun 11, 2022
flejnr2:
na now the game wan start o, just wait and see wotowoto

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Consult Obi, Kwankwaso, Tinubu Considers Lalong, El-Rufai, SGF, Others by bluefilm: 7:23am On Jun 11, 2022
flejnr2:

What type of race were you expecting before?

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Consult Obi, Kwankwaso, Tinubu Considers Lalong, El-Rufai, SGF, Others by sportskid(m): 7:24am On Jun 11, 2022
Viraltrends123:
LOL, same Obi grin , I thought his people said PDP is now an evil party. Corruption is bad when it doesn't favour them, they were praising Buhari, when they thought he will pick Jonathan or Ameachi, LOL, Buhari is now lifeless

Obi will not win this election, but he will try to win after Atiku or Tinubu, then he would be 70 years old, let's see if his people will support old man presidency.

Just say you hate Yorubas, and would rather go with hausas, same with yorubas, Obi is over 60, he is not a youth, you can't compare Obi achievements with that of Tinubu in Lagos.

We are not voting Obi, because we think He will win, We are voting Obi, because we believe it's the right thing. If He loses and Tinubu or Atiku wins, then we all will live with the consequences. I only hope it will be good

2 Likes

Re: Atiku To Consult Obi, Kwankwaso, Tinubu Considers Lalong, El-Rufai, SGF, Others by Jostoman: 7:24am On Jun 11, 2022
flejnr2:
yes it could have been better if it was Osinbajo.
Re: Atiku To Consult Obi, Kwankwaso, Tinubu Considers Lalong, El-Rufai, SGF, Others by Abassmt: 7:25am On Jun 11, 2022
chrisxxx:
Atiku and Obi should collapse their campaign structure. The election will be over before the election day.
On a serious note next year presidential election will be the first time a presidential election will end inconclusive and will go into a run off with Atiku and Tinubu.

PDP can come close to Tinubu and Apc if they can strike a deal with Obi and Kwakwanso if not Apc will win, forget all this noise.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku To Consult Obi, Kwankwaso, Tinubu Considers Lalong, El-Rufai, SGF, Others by Jostoman: 7:25am On Jun 11, 2022
IamWonderful:
all of una just dey fear Peter Obi movement
Re: Atiku To Consult Obi, Kwankwaso, Tinubu Considers Lalong, El-Rufai, SGF, Others by Bahamas95(m): 7:26am On Jun 11, 2022
Obi miscalculated, he should have remained with PDP to form a formidable partnership with Atiku. He has age on his side unlike the ancestor using football age.

From VP he can become the president later. Na small small dem take dey eat hot food, if you rush too much e go burn your mouth.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku To Consult Obi, Kwankwaso, Tinubu Considers Lalong, El-Rufai, SGF, Others by TUTU147: 7:26am On Jun 11, 2022
Ibkhaleel:
Shameless people opening their dirty mouth against Muslim Muslim ticket

Is their Justice to Muslims in any of the xtians dominated states in Nigeria?

The Muslim Muslim ticket is giving them
sleepless night.
As if they are in APC.
The two northern Christian states are anti Muslims.
Benue and Plateau strangled Muslim
minorites out of politics since 1999.

The Minority Muslims experience what lgbo Muslim face in many areas.
Also, Plateau that is APC in Governorship
election is always PDP in presidential. This means, APC has always lose there.
Benue is PDP in both course. And APC lose like pack of cards in presidential election.
In fact, these two states and their Christians have the worse PROPAGANDA against
Muslims in Nigeria.

The south east is a Christian zone and
Muslims or APC aren't welcomed. APC alway lose all South East states in presidential elections.

These are places where Christian dominates wholesomely in Nigeria.
Why should APC zone a ticket to a people that will never vote for you to win?
Even with a pastor, they didn't vote you onto victory.

No sensible human invest in a lose.
Muslims of the north are waiting for Tinubu to show that political unity between Muslims
of the south and north will be reciprocated
with picking of Muslim from the North. Any attempt to pick who isn't a northern Muslim is a win for Atiku and his PDP. It is like somebody getting to gate of heaven then decided to commit adultery.
(1 am constrained to write this because I see blunders from people on this and CAN who equally never wanted Muslim as governor or deputy in Benue and Plateau, in South East and south South states are opening their gallon mouths over something they never worked for and will never do for Muslims if
muslims were minority in Nigeria. Politics is numerical
Fool for calling CAN gallon mouth,why didn't Borno,Kano, Kaduna etc have christian as a deputy.We have about 40 percent christian in Borno, Kaduna, Bauchi yet no christian is good to be a deputy but you want Benue that have 1 percent muslim to be deputy.We are going to vote base on religion this time around.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Why Abba Kyari Didn’t Self-isolate After Foreign Trip / If You Want Jobs, Behave Yourselves - Buhari Tells Nigerian Youths (Video) / Ronnie Dankabo And Halima Sheriff's Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.